Youtuber Sitting

By EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 5

2.5K 100 537
By EmbodiedInsanity

Early in the morning, Robin woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Not wanting to bother anyone, he quietly crawled out of the bed. He walked through the apartment, looking for a stepping stool so he could get a glass of water and found himself in the room with the Googles charging. He stared at the still forms standing up right with their eyes closed and he shivered, before seeking out a stool.

"What are you doing?"

Robin jumped, looking back to the Googles, now with all of their eyes open and the G's on their chests glowing. "I... I'm sorry." He whimpered, backing up. "I just wanted to find a stool?"

"For what purpose?" Asked Google Red.

"I just wanted a glass of water..." Robin backed into the wall and shuddered.

Google Yellow stepped off his charging pad and crossed the room, hesitantly holding a hand out to Robin. "Come on." Robin took his hand, watching the android closely as it led him to the kitchen. It filled a glass of water and handed it to the boy. "Better?" Robin nodded a little, trying not to spill as he took a sip out of the glass. "Go back to sleep."

"I can't sleep." Robin pouted.

Nodding his head, Google Yellow led Robin back to the air mattress. "We are working on a secret initiative with the dogs. Would you like to help?"

Robin shifted a little, then nodded. "Uh, okay. Sure."

"Get them, and meet me in that room." Google Yellow pointed before disappearing into the room.

Robin walked over to the air mattress, setting his glass of water on the ground. He stared at Mark a moment, debating if he should wake him up and ask. Of course, Google was kind of Mark, wasn't he? "Chica. Henry." Robin whispered, leaning over the bed to pet the puppies. Stretching, Chica dragged herself forward on the mattress and then jumped up, bouncing around a little. Robin gasped and grabbed her in his arms, struggling to hold the weight of the squirmy puppy as he carried her to the other room.

"Where is the other one?" Google Yellow asked as he took Chica from Robin.

"I'm trying..." Robin sighed, heading back to get Henry. The other pup crawled off the mattress, sniffing at Robin's feet and the boy took his collar and led him to the other room. "Okay." Robin grinned. "What now?"

Google Yellow closed the door. "Do not pet them."

Robin put his hands over his head. "Why?" He gasped.

"We are training." Google Yellow held out a handful of dog treats as Chica and Henry jumped at his legs. "No. Chica, Henry... Sit." Chica sat down and stood again immediately and Henry just stared up at Google. "Chica gets a treat." Google Yellow explained to Robin as he gave one to the puppy. "She did sit."

Robin nodded. "Good girl Chica!"

"But we want her to stay sitting..." Google Yellow explained. "Sit." He said. Chica sat and stood again.

"Chica gets a treat!" Robin giggled.

"Not this time." Google Yellow shook his head. "We want her to know she has to do something more to get a treat now. Sit."

Chica sat and stood again, but Henry sat down, possibly just getting tired of standing. "Good boy Henry." Google Yellow encouraged, giving the puppy a treat. Chica wiggled around, pawing at Google's feet.

"Why are we training them?" Robin grinned.

Google Yellow glanced at him. "Dogs can be very useful tools."

"Tools?" Robin frowned, walking over and wrapped his arms around Henry, hugging him. "They're also fluffy though."

Smiling, Google Yellow nodded. "Sure. Robin, do you understand what an android is?"

"A phone?" Robin tilted his head.

"You are technically correct. I meant android, as in myself. We are robots." Google Yellow explained.

"Oh! Yeah!" Robin giggled. "Robots."

Google Yellow nodded. "I cannot feel that they are fluffy. So why would I care?"

Robin frowned. "I can feel that they're fluffy. Don't you care about me?"

The android looked at the boy, watching him carefully. "Care... about you?"

Robin looked up at him, eyes wide and full of hope. "Yeah."

Google Yellow looked down at Chica who was jumping at his legs, trying to get the treats. He glanced back at Robin. "We have a second directive."

"What's a directive?" Robin smiled.

"You ask too many questions." Google Yellow snapped, dumping the treats into Robin's hands. "Feed the puppies."

Robin giggled, holding his hands over his head as Henry and Chica charged him to try and get the treats. Google Yellow watched closely. "Sit." Robin giggled. "Sit, sit!" Robin continued to laugh as Chica and Henry sniffed, jumping at him and trying to lick the treats out of his tiny grasp.

Google Blue opened the door then and leaned in the doorway. Robin had no idea the second android was responding to a distress call, but how would he have known? How would anyone have known. "Yellow is going to continue the dogs' training. You did a good job, Robin. Come and help us order breakfast for everyone. We are not sure what food would be good."

Grinning, Robin held his hands down letting the puppies eat the treats, before he left the room. The boy held a hand out, and Google Blue took it, leading him to an arm chair beside the couch, and sat him down on it. "What should we order them for breakfast?"

"Everyone likes pizza." Robin grinned.

"Is that an acceptable breakfast food?" Google Blue asked.

Robin tilted his head, biting his lip. He glanced over to the air mattress where Jack was sleeping, then looked back Google Blue, nodding his head. "Uh huh! Pizza is a super good breakfast food."

Google Blue gave his head a nod, before placing an order for a few pizzas.

When there was a knock at the door, Chase shot upright, rubbing his face as he yawned. "What time is it, bro? Who could that even be?"

"It is the pizza." Google Blue explained, going to open the door.

"Pizza?" Chase tilted his head.

Giggling, Robin ran back and crawled onto the air mattress with the other kids. Chase watched him go, though it only added to his confusion. Google gave a nod as he carried the pizza boxes in and set them on the coffee table. "For breakfast?" Chase asked.

"Robin said they were a good breakfast food." Google Blue smiled.

Chase narrowed his eyes. "You have... access to like... the internet, bro. But you let a child lie to you?" When the android winked, Chase's eyes widened and he tilted his head. "I didn't know you could do that!"

"You should wake the kids." Google Blue pointed out.

Chase nodded slightly, shaking King as he got up. "Huh?" King whined, opening his eyes.

"Breakfast." Chase mumbled, making his way over to the air mattress. "Hey guys, good morning!" He grinned, putting a foot on the mattress and bounced it up and down. Robin giggled as he was bounced, Jack gasped, clinging to Sam as he woke and Amy let out a whine. Mark sat up screaming, and Chase immediately stopped, taking a step back.

"Nightmares!" King gasped, stumbling as he tried to get up quickly. "He has a lot of nightmares!" He got back to his feet and ran to the mattress, falling beside it and wrapped his arms around Mark. "It's alright, you're alright."

Chase frowned. "Sorry bro, I didn't know..."

King shook his head, smiling up at Chase as Mark clung to his shirt. "Yeah, I don't think anyone expected you to."

Chase leaned down. "We have pizza..."

King chuckled, glancing at him. "I don't think that works for everything." Mark turned his head away from Chase, letting out a soft whine.

"Wherwe's Chica?" Mark sighed.

Amy suddenly sat up straighter, looking around. "And Henry..."

"Google is training them." Robin smiled.

"Training them to do what?" Amy frowned.

Robin shrugged. "To sit."

Amy shifted, staring up at Google Blue. "We are just helping out." The android smiled.

"Helping?" King tilted his head. "Why are you really training the dogs?"

Chase sighed. "King... Google's helped out more with the kids than Dark or Anti has. Give them a break, huh bro?"

King frowned. "Everyone thinks I'm stupid." He got up, lifting Mark into his arms. "I'm not stupid." He muttered. "Being nicer than Dark and Anti doesn't mean a whole lot. You think you know Google?"

Chase shrugged. "Yeah, dude. We talk."

"We do." Google Blue nodded.

"Where's Green?" King glared at the android.

"Running errands." Google Blue smiled.

King looked back to Chase. "All night. Running errands." He huffed, walking back to the couch with Mark.

"Is something wong?" Mark frowned.

King shook his head, rubbing his back. "No. It's okay."

Chase sighed, glancing at Google, and offered him a smile before leaning over the mattress. "Pizza for breakfast guys!"

"Pizza!" Jack grinned, dropping Sam as he jumped up and ran towards the coffee table. Robin giggled, picking up Sam and followed after Jack. Amy slipped off the mattress and made her way over, hovering beside King as she watched Mark.

Mark held his arm out and frowned at King. "It huwrts."

King groaned. "We didn't bring his pills." He looked up at Chase.

Chase sighed. "Alright Mark, we'll go back and get your pills after breakfast, okay?"

Mark pouted, but nodded sadly in response. King rubbed his back gently. "You want some pizza?" Mark nodded a little again and King smiled, leaning forward to grab a slice.

"Where's the pineapple?" Jack gasped.

"Just pepperoni." Google Blue responded.

Jack shrugged, grabbing a slice and sat down on the floor to eat. "That's fine. I guess."

Robin grabbed himself a slice and sat down beside Jack, laying Sam in his lap as he ate. Amy got herself a slice and crawled up on the couch beside King, smiling at Mark. "You okay?"

Mark nodded a little, chewing on pizza. "Yeah."

King closed his eyes and rubbed his temple. Chase watched him, grabbing a slice of pizza and sat down in the arm chair. "King?" Opening his eyes, King glanced up at him, and Chase continued. "You alright, bro?"

"I'm not usually responsible for anything." King muttered, then glanced down at Mark, sitting on his leg. "Now I'm responsible for everything..."

Chase nodded. "They're fine, dude. They're going to be fine... and Wilford and Jameson will come back and fix this mess and everything goes back to the way it was." He leaned over, patted King's shoulder and smiled. "And I'm here." King simply nodded his headed, and Chase grabbed a slice of pizza, holding it out. "Eat something."

Offering Chase a smile, King took the slice, nodding his head. "Thanks."

"Any time bro." Chase grinned, leaning back in his seat to eat. Google Blue hovered, leaned against the wall, just watching, while Google Yellow was still with the dogs and Google Red had never left the charging room.

By the time everyone was finished eating, Mark was slumped against King's shoulder, whining softly. Frowning, King rubbed his back gently. "Is it worse?" Mark nodded his head, gripping onto King's shirt with his good hand. King glanced over at Chase who nodded, standing up.

"Thanks for everything man." Chase smiled, patting Google Blue's shoulder. "You're a life saver."

Ignoring the interaction, King got up, rubbing Mark's back. Amy hovered close to him, watching Mark. Jack nudged Robin's shoulder, looking at Sam then up at Mark. Smiling, Robin nodded and made his way over, holding the plushie up. "Uh, Mark? You want Sam?"

Mark shook his head, gripping tighter to King's shirt as his eyes started to water. King smiled. "Thanks Robin, you hold onto Sam for now."

Frowning, Robin nodded, hugging the plushie to his chest as he looked back to Jack. Getting to his feet, Jack ran over, looking up at Mark. "Mark, you okay?"

King sighed. "He's alright Sean, we're going to get his pills. Okay?"

As King started towards the door, Amy stopped. "Wait! We need Chica and Henry."

"Leave them here." Google Blue smiled. "We will continue to train them... for you."

King glared at the android and shook his head. "They're in the other room Amy, go get them."

Amy nodded and ran over to open the other door. Google Yellow was holding their collars, having been warned of the door opening soon. Chase watched a moment before looking to Google Blue. "Thanks for the concern dude, but the dogs aren't much trouble, and they make the kids a lot calmer."

Google Blue let out a soft whirring sound, then smiled. "Whatever you say, Chase."

Google Yellow released the collars and Chica and Henry bounded happily to Amy who attached their leashes and lead them to the door. Chase grabbed Jack and Robin by the hands, giving Google Blue a nod of his head. "Thanks again dudes! Talk to you later bro." Then followed King out.

Chase hesitated in front of the house, looking down at Jack, then at King. "Maybe this is a bad idea, bro."

Mark was quietly crying into King's shoulder at this point and the man sighed. "We can take them." He muttered, then walked into the house.

"Dark and Anti?!" Chase yelped.

Jack tugged at his hand and Chase looked down at him. "Yeah! He's just a big mean turtle! We got this!"

Robin giggled, hugging Chase's other hand to his chest. "Turtle!"

King headed into the kitchen, finding Dark seated at the table, drinking a cup of coffee while Anti was sitting on the counter, casually trying to throw tea bags across the room, into Dark's mug. "Morning." King grumbled, passing between them to grab the bottle of pills.

"Was hiding with Googplier really necessary?" Dark asked, the echo in his voice a soft rumble.

Anti smirked, giggling, as he watched King crushing up a pill in a bowl. "Where's Chase? Passed out drun-"

"I'm here, bro." Chase grunted, standing in the doorway with Jack and Robin.

"Dogs away!" Amy called from behind them as she released Chica and Henry. The puppies raced through Chase's legs, running around the kitchen, sniffing and wagging their tails. Henry sniffed the bottom of Anti's foot as it dangled and the creature hissed at him. Letting out a yelp, Henry jumped back and went to hide under the table. Chica jumped up, placing her front paws on Dark's leg and he patted her head, before noticing the children were watching him and gently pushed the puppy away.

King sighed, mixing pudding with the crushed pill and sat Mark on the counter, handing him the bowl. He kept a hand on the boy's shirt so he couldn't fall and turned to stare at Darkiplier. "Yeah, I guess it was necessary. Did you find Wilford yet?"

Dark cracked his neck, then watched King a moment. "Are you alright?"

King's eyes widened. "What?"

"You do not seem like yourself." Dark hummed.

"He's tired, bro." Chase mumbled, letting go of Jack and Robin, satisfied that Anti hadn't even looked at Jack, let alone gotten off the counter. "Kids are a lot of work."

Dark narrowed his eyes, watching King. "Is that it?"

"What does that mean? What else would it be?" King muttered. Dark got up, crossing the room and opened a cupboard. He grabbed a jar of peanut butter and held it out to King. "What?" King snapped.

Dark looked up at Anti, then over at Chase. "How have you been feeling?"

"Why?" Chase sighed.

"Because Anti and I have began to feel off, and clearly... something is wrong with King. We are changing." Dark explained.

"We're not the kids this time bro." Chase chuckled. "Why would we be-"

"You're so stupid, Chase." Anti giggled.

Chase glared at him. "Like you know what he's talking about, dude."

Dark leaned against the counter, watching Mark eat his pudding. "We have never figured out how it is that we exist, but we are tied to them. Now they have been fundamentally changed." He looked back at Chase. "I heard you were worried what losing Jack would mean..."

"Sean." Jack muttered.

"I will call you as I please." Dark growled.

Jack's eyes widened and he looked up at him. "Mark!" He called. "Make Dark be nice to me!"

Mark pouted. "I can't even make him be nice to me."

Chase sighed. "Is calling him Sean so hard?"

Dark smirked. "No. It is about the principle of the thing." He adjusted his suit, watching Chase. "Were you not worried what losing him would mean?"

"Well... yeah!" Chase grunted. "If he... you know... I mean... I don't know if we would still exist."

Robin's eyes widened. "Is Sean dying?!"

Jack's jaw dropped. "He didn't tell me when!" He patted his hands on his chest. "Am I dead now? Oh no!" He dropped down to his knees, then flopped onto his back. "I see a light!" He reached his hands up towards the kitchen's ceiling light, then gasped in a big breath, holding it as he closed his eyes and went limp on the floor.

"Well... that was dramatic." Dark muttered.

"Sean! No!" Robin dropped down on the floor beside him. "Don't be dead!"

Henry crawled out from under the table, racing over and licked Jack's face, the boy beginning to giggle. "Henry, I'm dead." Jack whispered, the dog jumping on him. "Oof!" Jack couldn't resist any longer, and wrapped his arms around the puppy. "Okay! I'm NOT dead!"

Robin let out a sigh of relief. "Sean! You're alive!"

Anti groaned. "Our existence relies on... this idiot?"

"Henry saved me!" Jack giggled.

Amy nodded, smiling. "He's good at that."

Mark held his empty bowl out to King. "Thank you. It was good pudding."

"The sink is literally right th-... never mind." King sighed, taking the bowl and leaned over, sliding it into the sink, behind Dark. Then he gently rubbed Mark's back. "How are you doing?"

Mark shrugged, leaning into King. "I dunno."

Nodding his head, King lifted Mark down off the counter and smiled as Chica made her way over and laid down at his feet. Mark sat down with her, petting the puppy as his drugs started to take effect. "So..." King looked to Dark. "What do we do now?"

"Wait for Wilford." Dark explained sharply, watching Mark with Chica.

"That's it?" Chase gasped. "Someone said it could be weeks?! If we really are changing, the longer that they're like this..."

Anti giggled, shaking his head. "Do you have any other plans, Chase? Because if there was something else we could do... Dark would be doing it."

Dark smirked. "That almost sounded like a compliment."

"Don't let it go to your head. It's fucking big enough." Anti hissed, though he ended it with a smile.

"You two have a weird bromance." Chase pointed out.

Dark rose an eyebrow. "A what?"

"Bromance." Anti giggled. "Friendship."

"Close enough." Chase shrugged.

Rolling his eyes, Dark stretched. "I suppose we could be considered friends."

"Fuck you." Anti growled, jumping off the counter. Amy covered her ears, pouting up at him, and Anti leaned down closer to her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Antisepticeye!" Chase snapped.

A glitch running through his body, Anti looked up at him. "You're not EVERYONE's dad Chase, stop fucking trying so hard."

King clapped his hands, drawing everyone's attention. "It's been a long couple of days. Video games, movies, then bed."

Chase nodded, looking around at the kids. "Sound good guys?"

"Yeah!" Jack grinned, and Robin nodded excitedly.

Mark sleepily nodded and Amy grinned. "Uh huh."

King nodded, picking up Mark, who held his arms down for Chica, and carried the boy to the living room, the other children and the pups following. Chase hesitated, watching Dark. "Do you think it's dangerous?"

"What?" Dark asked, as Anti stepped up beside him.

"King... changing?" Chase frowned.

Dark sighed, looking towards the doorway. "I am not sure."

Anti smirked. "Don't worry, if you stop saying bro, we'll put you out of your misery." He giggled.

Chase rolled his eyes. "Thanks, bro."

"Still sober, huh? How many days is-" Anti started, but Dark grabbed his arm.

"They are not the only ones feeling this, and you know it. This is not the time. Choose your battles." Dark growled.

Anti stared at him a moment, his body twisting between realities, then he glanced at Chase. "Thanks for taking care of Jack. I guess we... really do need him."

Chase nodded his head a little. "Thanks." He made his way into the living room to sit with King and the kids.

"It's getting hard to care." Anti admitted quietly.

Dark nodded. "King is losing his childish nature... you may very well be losing what little soft side you have."

"And you?" Anti tilted his head.

Dark looked at the glitch, swallowing hard. "I have a lot to lose." He answered cryptically, then walked into the living room, Anti following.

Just as King had dictated, they played some video games, and watched some movies, ordering in more food since no one really wanted to cook, and it was easier to get the kids to eat. Then they put the kids to bed, the dark entities took their sleeping places and King and Chase curled up on the couch, watching Friends on Netflix until they fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
16K 371 18
Jack and mark have been married for almost 6 months now and wanting to start a family so they go to the local orphanage to adopt a little girl. (Y/n)...
25.7K 1.4K 20
Having the characters they created literally come to life was a weird circumstance Mark and Jack had to accept, but a lot weirder is when they all st...
88.7K 4.3K 49
Anti get's turned into a kid by a backfired spell causing him to regress fully. Will the Septics be able to put aside who Anti is to care for the now...