𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ━━ 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮�...

By cardiiac

⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❜ 〔 S. REID 〕✷ ╱ 犯罪心理 ㅤ. . . ... More

┈─ ❝ 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄. . . ❞
⠀𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊 ━━━ THE RED SCORPIONS
⠀⠀𝟬𝟭. ❛ VALENTINE ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟮. ❛ LIES IN THE DARK ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟯. ❛ PUZZLE PIECES ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟰. ❛ MADE OF STONE ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟱. ❛ SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟲. ❛ FILIAL OBEDIENCE: AS A SACRIFICE ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟳. ❛ BLOOD RUNS THICKER THAN WATER ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟴. ❛ THE VANISHING ACT ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟵. ❛ HE HAUNTS ME ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟬. ❛ CRY OF THE MARTYRS ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟭. ❛ ANGEL OF SMALL DEATH ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟯. ❛ THE CULLING THEN, IT WAS OBSCENE ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟰. ❛ WITHIN THE GATES OF HELL SAT SIN AND DEATH ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟱. ❛ BLOOD ON MY NAME ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟲. ❛ GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟳. ❛ THE DEEPER AND COLDER SHE GOES ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟴. ❛ SILENT YET SPAKE ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟵. ❛ CHOKE YOU OUT ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟬. ❛ NO ONE TO SAVE ALEX FROM EVIL ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟭. ❛ THE ORIGINAL SIN ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟮. ❛ SHE'S KEROSENE ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟯. ❛ KINGDOM OF THE BLIND ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟰. ❛ OPERATION AZRAEL ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟱. ❛ UNDER THE NOSE ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟲. ❛ KILL ME BETTER ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟳. ❛ BLACKBIRD ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟴. ❛ THE RED BLOOD ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟵. ❛ DEVIL THAT I KNOW ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟬. ❛ WOMEN OF THE YEAR ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟭. ❛ EVERYBODY DIES IN THEIR NIGHTMARES ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟮. ❛ CHAOS FOR THE FLY ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟯. ❛ GARDEN OF SHADOWS ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟰. ❛ HANDWRITTEN DEATH ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟱. ❛ THE YEAR I DISAPPEARED ❜
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊 ━━━ THE RED PRIESTESS
⠀⠀𝟯𝟲. ❛ FINE LINE ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟳. ❛ WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟴. ❛ HANDS OF TIME ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟵. ❛ THE SEVEN GATES OF HELL ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟬. ❛ HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟭. ❛ ABSOLUTE ABLOCATE ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟮. ❛ THE ECHOES WHISPER ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟯. ❛ KNOWLEDGE IS A KILLER ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟰. ❛ BLOOD IN THE CUT ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟱. ❛ A THOUSAND CRACKS ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟲. ❛ FEAR AND FLESH ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟳. ❛ THIN WHITE LIES ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟴. ❛ ANONYMITY IS THE NEW FAME ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟵. ❛ CURSE OF THE FOLD ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟬. ❛ SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟭. ❛ VULNERABLE ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟮. ❛ VOODOO IN MY BLOOD ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟯. ❛ AND THE VIOLENCE CAUSED SUCH SILENCE ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟰. ❛ THE CHALLENGER DEEP ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟱. ❛ SHE SOUGHT DEATH ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟲. ❛ DODGED A BULLET ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟳. ❛ THE KILLING SEASON ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟴. ❛ PARADISE LOST ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟵. ❛ ROAD TO NOWHERE ❜

⠀⠀𝟭𝟮. ❛ I AM POISON IN THE WATER ❜

11.1K 522 109
By cardiiac

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 012!

❝ YOU'RE BEHIND THIS, AREN'T
YOU? ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     THE AUTOMATIC DOORS TO THE VPD OPENED AND THE TEAM WALKED IN, I, RIGHT BY HOTCH'S SIDE. My eyes were trained on the tiled floor and we continued making our way further inside until everybody came to a sudden halt, but I couldn't force myself from looking away at the ground. There were parts of me that refused to believe that all of this was still happening. Even though I'd had nineteen hours, twelve minutes, and twenty-four seconds to process the timeline of events that had transpired.

     "Ms. Valentine." A new set of footsteps approached before stopping only feet away. Keeping my irises down, I slightly moved my head, signaling to whoever was speaking that I was aware of their presence. "Someone by the name of Kirk Farell sent in a set of digital files this morning at six o'clock." My eyes widened and my head shot up to see the Police Captain standing before me. "The files enclosed the details of the Surrey Six murders and your involvement with them." Out of my peripheral vision, I noticed the team all glance at me. "They also enclose the agreement Person X made with the court to turn over all information and details they had pertaining to the Red Scorpions, in return for the protection of you and their identity." I tilted my head slightly, narrowing my eyes in confusion.

     Campbell told me that my father's name was concealed to protect his sources, and since his name was concealed, nobody would know who I was. He never told me that my protection was part of that agreement.

     "Farell also provided us with a substantial amount of evidence that proves you were not present for the Abbotsford Auto-Mall attack, the arrest of the Bacon brothers, the murder of Raphael Baldini, any of the various murders Person X committed, the capture of Person Y, Matthew Campbell's death, or any other drug-trafficking heists or transactions. In other words, all supposed evidence proving you have done anything illegal for the Red Scorpions has been proven to either have been falsified or fake." The Captain spat a look of true anger gracing his features.

     That wasn't possible. This wasn't possible.

     I ran more than the majority of the Red Scorpion's drug heists, deals, arrangements, and deliveries. I was the one who made deals with rich, white men that had nothing but pockets full of money to burn. I was the one who went undercover to get intel from corporations. I was the one who brought those who wronged the gang to the leaders. I was one of the most highly respected and trusted members of the Red Scorpions. This wasn't possible.

     Kirk Farell, of all people, would no way in hell help me. It was because of my father that his own was placed in prison, and he was now dead. Farell despised the Valentine's. We ruined his family, as well as our own in the process.

     "All charges against you, Cara Valentine, have been dropped." The Vancouver Police Department was dead silent in the early rays of the morning as every set of eyes landed on my still figure. Only the sound of a clock ticking could be heard as everyone waited for the now-free woman to react. No one moved nor mentioned the fact that dozens of files showing and confirming everything I did for the Scorpions were sitting in the back of the black Suburban parked outside. Everyone simply remained quiet.

     "You're behind this, aren't you?" the Captain asked, and I raised my brows considerably high. "You and your little gang? It may say you're innocent on paper, but you and I both know you are anything but that." Narrowing my eyes, I gave the man a stone-cold glare that caused his face to blanch.

     Taking a step forward, he regained his composure, "Agents, it seems that your job here is done. I can take Ms. Valentine and process her; make sure she gets out of here safely."

     Spencer moved up to my side and gave me a reassuring look before making eye contact with the pot-bellied man. "There's no need for that, sir. We still have a few more questions for Cara and when we're done, we can process her ourselves," the doctor spoke, and I noticed the way Hotch was narrowing his eyes.

     "Have it your way," he scoffed, walking away and disappearing back into his office.

     Turning sharply towards Spencer, Hotch cleared his throat, "I need to speak to you in the conference room."

────

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩     

     CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND THEM, THE UNIT CHIEF SPUN ON HIS HEEL TO LOOK AT THE YOUNGEST MEMBER OF HIS TEAM WITH AN INCREDULOUS EXPRESSION. His eyes narrowed as he studied Spencer Reid before he spoke, "What was that?"

     Fidgeting with his fingers nervously, Spencer looked up. "I know that she's part of an infamous drug-trafficking gang, an accessory to murder, and has withheld information about killings and trafficking that have happened, but she isn't a bad person. And I know you and the others see what I see too. You don't see a monster resting inside her like you do when you look at other UnSubs. You see a woman who got dragged into something as a kid that she should have never been a part of; a woman who doesn't deserve the hell that she's been through. For years, she has been isolated and kept a secret from the world. We all saw that bunker. She was practically kept in a cage like a wild animal. She did what she had to do to survive the situation she was in. I don't have to know everything that's happened to her to know that I would have done the same things she's done while with them.

     "Throughout the entire time we've had her, she could have stayed quiet. She could have remained silent and stagnant. But she didn't. She helped us, even if it took a little pushing to get her to, and due to that, we have gotten valuable information that we would have never known or learned of if it weren't for her." The doctor breathed, keeping eye contact with his superior and making sure the man before him knew how serious he was being with what he was insinuating.

     Hotch glanced out the window of the conference room, his eyes landing on the blonde who was sitting in a chair; Blake talking to her. "What are you proposing, Reid?" he asked, slowly glancing back over at the brown-haired agent.

     "We take Cara back to Quantico with us. Make her a part of the team."

     "Reid—"

     "I know it's a crazy idea, Hotch, but Cara has an enhanced sense of pattern recognition and her specialty is detecting behavior and lies. Those are two skills that make a great profiler. During the increments of time that I've spent with her, she's pointed out my behavior and knew my next move before I had a chance to even act. She would make an excellent profiler and would be a good addition to the team." The Unit Chief remained stoic as he was taking in Spencer's words and admitting silently that he, himself, had been having similar thoughts.

     It wouldn't be an easy thing to do— to get the government or the FBI to agree to this opposition. But it was possible. "If she can locate the Red Scorpions, I'll consider it. Right now, it's too early to tell and I need to see her in action. To see how good she truly is." Spencer breathed a sigh of relief.

     He was one step closer to getting Cara Valentine out of the hellhole she was in. He was one step closer to saving her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.5K 52
He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The way they met might not be ideal, but he...
119K 4.5K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗘𝗥 ❝ 𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▌ᰢ ༘ 𓄹 ࣪˖...
71K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
100K 2K 35
꧁𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎...