Secret adequacy

De chimerascribler

The moment when you are like a open book to a stranger and you know nothing about them. When you want to know... Mai multe

Opener
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Introduction
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
Silence
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Planning
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Traces
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Underplay
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Voice
60
61
62
63

14

81 6 0
De chimerascribler

I stricked number 33 on my clandender in the phone smiling lightly as soon as I reached home. As there is only 32 more days to finish the internship as I already passed a week of five working days of internship in this vacation.

"Atleast today did you do anything?" Imran asked as we slopped in his house couch as this weekend it's their turn. I smiled and nodded a no.

"She is enjoying man! I hope how I should have taken advith's offer to me and not falling in this sweettaker words." Shruti cried throwing a pillow at zayan as she straightened her legs on me. Making zayan only laugh.

"Too bad! Too late now!" Zayan said as he catched the pillow she thrown at his way.

"Seriously? Advith is not giving you any work?" Zayan asked this for the hundredth time this week. I nodded a him frustratedly now as none can stop to accept the reality.

"Man! He is really making me hate myself, you know. She is simply sitting or eating as she wants, while I am running from this meeting to other areas like a hutch dog with gowtham sir. Not getting anything. And at times he and Paul are questioning to give opinions, I feel like my exam viva's are better too. At least it will be in closed room. Not before beauties!" Madan said as he popped popcorn in his mouth and throwing one at me, glaringly.

"Can we still swap Sarah!" Imran asked. I was about to nod. But cut by everyone asking the question and I don't know what to do.

"He is not really that great guys!" I said and they all glared at me.

"Not great?At least Madan is being tagged. You know what Dev did? He left me this meeting to go instead of him and asked me to be his messenger. And I somehow came out alive to see what?" Imran asked and we all snickered a little.

"was he just standing at the back?" Zayan asked and he nodded at him. making us all laugh.

" and guess what he said?" He asked.

"Not bad but bad!" Imran said making us all laugh out loud. "It was not at all looking encouraging with all that blank face as if I am a object!" Imran said making us all laugh. "Man! Can't he ever smile?" He asked zayan sincerely hoping he would say yes.

" not during business. Unless you again his trust!" Zayan said simply and Imran just rolled his eyeball at him.

"At least he speaks with You, Imran! Janarthanan sir just look at Ted and they start working as if they talked. What should I need to learn from that? And it was like I am a third wheel in a couple date." Ranvir said, shivering from embarrassed at his situation, making us all laugh.

"But, I seriously think without Ted it would be really difficult for him. I don't know how he finds time to run business after a day long of signing something or going to meeting. I saw Dev coming and taking few files now and then, but he always says he has to live in his age and send him away too!" Ranvir said as he lay on the bed.

"Yeah! I always see Dev muttering crazy old man never let him take his workloads. I thought he is hungry for workloads!" Imran said.

"No guys! Dev always wants to just help oldman. You guys too try to reduce oldman workload by learning something!" Zayan said and he moved out so he would avoid the questions we are curious about.

We too switched the video and left to lunch and all my friends for change went to check on something they had doubts and even the dinner had them question elders about their opinions. I felt like I am the only one really immature. Later after dinner we all left and as we are leaving Madan said me to get ready earlier tomorrow.

I woke up to see Madan calling me. Shoot me! " Sarah! I am leaving and I will send the driver back to pick you up! Okay?" He is asking or saying.

"Okay! Man. It's just seven in the morning man. Why this early?" I asked groaning a little as he woke me up thirty minutes early.

"Have your beauty sleep, you lucky intern of advith." He said laughing a little. I smiled and said good night and slept again.

I went inside the office to see it's even busier than it always will been. Man! Is everyone like me, having Monday morning sickness? I signed and entered the lift. Only Thirty one days more Sarah! I relieved my breath as the lift opened. I stepped out to see Jenny busy with phone calls and hema busy running towards conference hall.   I saw Paul room to see he and umar speaking something. I saw Madan giving some papers to Paul and Paul smiled at him and Madan went back to Rahul. Madan came to work? Man I really need to take pic of this, chilling out guy actually working early in the morning.

I was laughing and I saw advith coming out of his room with umar on his back. Throwing some orders at umar. And umar saying he got it.  As he saw me, he looked me up and down, looking at my phone, he sighed out loud and went inside his father's room. Not even bothering to acknowledge. While umar smiled at me and he went inside with him. I sighed and went to umar, sheela and my room.

"Good morning sheela!" I said as I went inside to see busily working sheela in computer and she just raised her head up and nodded at me and she started talking on the phone.

"Sheela, is the things I asked is ready?" Umar asked as he came into the room! She nodded and lifted her papers.

"Good morning Umar!" He just nodded at me and left taking the papers she gave. What's happening?

Usually sheela will speak with me or if she is busy I will speak with Jenny or Hema, if umar is free he will join us. Madan will check me up time to time but today he didn't even acknowledged whether I came to work or not. Getting I am the only free person.
I went around the office to see even everyone were working busily. What is really happening that whole Vidal is running like they are participating crazy marathon.

I left the office early at four in the evening itself as Madan driver dropped me as I am bored. The watchman looked am I really leaving today this early. I shrugged and left. I couldn't sleep at all as I saw how stupid I was looking today doing nothing. At nine Madan called whether I reached home or not and I get to know he is still in the work. I should least help them tomorrow.

I went early today by eight in the morning to help with determination, as I entered, saw Jenna, Hema speaking in the phone as Rahul helps them to pass message.

I saw Paul and Madan looking at the computer conversing about something and I saw gowtham uncle looking through a file.

I went inside to my room to see advith, umar, sheela having some group discussion.

"Good morning guys!" I said trying to get their attention. Umar and sheela nodded and wished me back. While advith glared at me as if I just interrupted him at good point. I nodded and went out. I again went to have tour of the building as I don't want get the warth of his anger.
After one round I went to see, everyone are together with even more people in the conference room as they were discussing. I sighed and left to have a coffee. 

On the way back I brought coffees for all and entered to see everyone are having a cup of coffee. I was about to throw them in the dustbin. Then deciding not to waste. I took it and went down to give it to the security friends I made in this time joining here. And then needed up buying even more coffee and as I started making even more friends and in total all my cash is out by buying seventy cups of coffee and I am now making deal with the cafeterias to provide me twenty more coffee and I will pay him tomorrow.

"Mam! It's not that I don't trust you, that you would leave without paying me.  We are really out of stock of milk today. Please understand me mam!" The manager of the cafeteria said me again provoking me.

"Hear me out sir! I really didn't thought I had these many friends. How do you think I would just treat few and leave others? I know I already borrowed five coffees in loan just give me twenty more and I will pay you tomorrow. Just make it to twenty one as you are too my friend now!" I started trying to say. He laughed out loud.

"Mam! I am being true, we ran out of stock. How about We treat them tomorrow?" He started to say and I glared at him.

"I said them one, today and not tomorrow sir!" He sighed again.

"Sarah! What the hell are you doing here? We were searching for you like crazy and you are speaking about some stupid coffee?" Madan said angrily making me look at him angrily. The manger nodded at him in respect.

"Don't you dare shout at me! You didn't even thought to say good morning to me today and want me to believe you were searching for me!" I said and turned towards the manager.

"Sir, hear me...." I started to speak, the manager moved out of the place as he looked at the back of me. I turned to see angry advith, relieved Gowtham uncle, Paul and tried Umar, Sheela, Rahul with sad Madan.

"You! At my office in five minutes" advith said and he was about to leave. How dare he treat me like I am tool again.

"Can't you see I am busy right now?" I asked and then again was about to ask the manager.

"Oh really? Of course you are really busy by making us all searching crazily for you, who should have been returned four hours back and still haven't made an appearance.

We ran around crazily to check you and I have to alert the security to find you to see your making idiotic coffee deals. I hope even the kid could understand there is no milk in the cafeteria, which whole Vidal knows and just not you.

So, stop making drama and creating unnecessary tension here, leave the counter best for everyone.  You have successfully made yourself useless! And me an idiot too for choosing you, an idiot as my intern! I should have known Sarah means an idiot and a headache!" He said and that made me loose my cool and all energy I was having to shout back at him.

"Advith!" Gowtham uncle shouted making him stop his rant. I ran away from there not looking back at anyone as they were calling me.

Did I asked asked him to choose me as intern? I don't think I asked him to choose me and I clearly remember saying him not to pick me. Why could he shout before everyone at me? ,
Really advith? Sarah meant idiot and headache to you? Was I really that low in your eyes? You want me to leave?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4K 137 29
Have you ever wanted a gift so great it doesn't seem real? Does it ever feel that someone is watching? Have you ever thought that romance was more di...
132K 7K 92
Josh dreams of dragons. He thinks it's just a welcome escape from everyday life. Until one morning, he wakes up with scales, wings, and a tail. Josh...
STRIPE FACE De Grifftree

Polițiste / Thriller

304 103 17
*Hey, wake up they are coming!" "That's not right!" "I know! We are all confused but we have to go now!" I get up and tighten my gloves, and run out...
4.7K 246 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...