Alcatraz

By Thymajesty

Emily lives in a white neighborhood, and attends a school filled with rich white girls and spoiled boys. If i... More

Alcatraz
Copyrights and Warnings
1-New Friend
2-White Chocolate
3-New Kid
4-On Wednesday we wear black
5- Deep Shit
7- Daddy Problems
8-The party that changed us
9- Shut Up and Drive
10- Excepted Defeat

6- Doubled Stuff Oreos

45 2 9
By Thymajesty

"Are you guys okay?" Pedro ran up to Desiree, Lewis, and I. A worried expression on his face.

"We just ran away from a cop. I don't like running. So no I'm not okay right now." I sat down on the small rocks and dirt on the ground exhausted from all the running. "We've never been that close to being caught before."

"Did the officers see you?" Malik asked coming from another group of members.

"No Desiree was watching out while we painted." Lewis said calmly. How in the world is he not panting like crazy? I really need to workout some day this year.

"Good. You guys didn't mess up did you?" He said with a confident smirk on his face positive we did something wrong. Lewis and I both pulled out our phones to show Malik the picture of our graffiti.

 "Good job Lewis. I think you'll do okay in Alcatraz." He said looking at Lewis' picture. He turned to me and pulled my phone from my grasp. "Yours was just how I thought it'd be. Plain, and not even simple. The stars throw off the words, and it's almost like they're clashing with each other. Like I said you're not ready." He said returning the phone to me. 

 I felt exhausted. After all this effort on trying to do a solo he didn't even like it. I should've just stopped fighting it, and listen to Malik he knows way more about graffiti than me. I thought he'd at least think it was cool, but to my disappointment he hated. "I'm sorry white chocolate." Marco said as Malik walked away from us. Des and the other guys surrounded me with apologizing faces as well.

 "It's cool. I knew he wouldn't like it. It was fun while it lasted." I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

 "My brother is such an ass. He didn't even ask you if you guys were okay. All he cares about is graffiti. He's so immature." Desiree said trying to make me feel better.

 "Des drop it. I knew Malik wasn't going to like it." Everyone looked at me like they didn't believe me. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the floor finally catching my breath. "Guys I'm good. Can you drop me home now?" I asked Lewis.

 "I thought you were staying at my house over the weekend." Desiree said.

 "Well somebody was trying to get into my personal life so I forgot my clothes at my house. I'll grab my stuff, and go to your house." I told her.

 "Why can't you wear my clothes?" Desiree asked.

 "Did you forgot what you made me wear last time I forgot my clothes at home?" I asked remembering when I was drunk and Desiree had put on the shortest shorts on me to sleep in.

 "Fine." 

 "Great see you guys in a little while."

"It took you long enough. I thought you weren't going to come anymore." Marco said opening the door of the house.

 "You all are always here. Don't you guys stay at your own house.?" I asked walking in.

 "Of course we do white chocolate. We just prefer the Sanchez's house instead." Tyson said. I walked into Desiree's room and dropped my bag beside her bed, then returned to the others in the room.

 "Where's Desiree and Malik anyways?" I asked them.

 "They're at Jeffrey's house talking about some-" The door swung open, and in came an angry Malik, and a worried Desiree. "Damn what happened to you, Malik?" Malik walked up to the tv and switched the channel to 7 news. On the headlines it said: Alcatraz has competition

"We have a police officer saying that Alcatraz is forming a competition with another graffiti team. Sir can you please explain to us what you saw?" The newscaster asked. Directing the microphone to the police officer.

 "Well I was guarding this factory since I know it might be a good spot to do graffiti." That voice I heard that voice before. "And I was right. I found some graffiti marked Alca right over there." The police said pointing to a familiar skull graffiti. It's Lewis' artwork. "It was fresh too so I knew that Alcatraz was here already, so I started walking around that's when I found another picture. It was all galaxy and all, and it seemed to be painted at the same time as the skull was."

 "Em that's you and Lewis' graffiti right?" Marco asked. I shook my head yes and payed attention to the police officer again.

 "And that's when I saw it. The most amazing graffiti work ever. It was a rose with thorn's dripping blood, and written under was the word fragile with a question mark. But unlike the other two  pictures I saw this one was brand new, and didn't have Alca's signature on it. It was almost as if the person who painted this was making fun of Alcatraz by interpreting the rose from the skulls and kind of saying that Alcatraz isn't as tough as they claim they are." The policeman said.

 "Whoever this graffiti expert is clearly knew who they were going for. The rose looks magnificent, and has already been a huge buzz on instagram. People are calling it the Rose Bandit. And it's the number one topic on twitter. Even artists are talking about it, and this was just painted tonight. Whoever the Rose Bandit is it's doing a marvelous job, and it's calling out anyone who's in it's way. More like painting out anyone who's in it's way including the famous Alcatraz. Back to you John." Ugh. Newscasters and their cheesy jokes.

Oh.My.Doubled.Stuff.Oreos. This is not happening. How can my life turn into an epic cliche so quickly? We weren't calling anyone out. Me and Lewis didn't get to write Alca because of the cop and now we're famous. Everyone thinks we were calling out Alcatraz. Oh my doubled stuff oreos. "On all the damn news channels. This shit is ridiculous." Malik said anger clearly written on his face. "Did you even see anyone there when you were painting?" Malik asked causing everyone to pay attention to me.

 "No I never saw anyone there it was just me, Lewis, and Desiree." I said trying not to scratch my knuckles.

 "Let's go to my room." Desiree said quickly pulling me from the couch. Once we reached her room she closed the door, and locked it. "Oh my gosh Emily what the hell?" She said jumping up and down in fear. "We can't tell Malik it was you and Lewis who painted that picture."

 "I know he's going to kill me!" I whispered/ yelled.

 "How did you forget to add the Alca?"

 "We were going to, but that's when you came and told us the police were here."

 "And why the hell did you paint another painting!?!" 

"Because Lewis talked me into it. That stupid bad ass." Desiree started pacing back and forth running her fingers through her curly hair.

 "We've gotta warn Lewis not to tell anyone." I said remembering he was there too.

 "I already had called as soon as we heard the good news." She said sarcastically.

 "Good. Hopefully this will fade away tomorrow." I said falling on top of the bed.

 "I don't think this is ever going to go away." Pedro said the next morning. Desiree and I sighed dramatically.

 "Can we just forget about that stupid Rose Bandit?" I said enjoying my bowl of Lucky Charms. Then a woman with familiar curly hair, and tan skin entered the room. "Mrs.Sanchez!" I yelled to my best friends mom.

 "Hey Emily long time no see." She said wrapping her arms around me. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. "Where's my son?" She asked setting her purse on the counter.

 "He went out a while ago." Desiree said getting a kiss on the head from her mom. I'm not going to lie I'm extremely jealous of Des' relationship with her mother. They get along so well, better than I get along with my own mom. With my mom it's all about fashion, and business, nothing less nothing more.

 The door opened and in came a bruised Malik. "What the hell happened to you man?" Tyson asked. Malik suddenly passed out on the floor. Mrs.Sanchez took a sharp breath and fell on the floor looking at Malik's cuts.

 "Desiree pass me the first aid kit. Who in the right mind would do this to Malik?" She asked taking out supplies from the aid kit. See Mrs.Sanchez was a nurse good thing she was. Her house was always filled with boys.

 An hour later she had bandaged all of Malik's bruises, but he still was unconscious. "Emily here, give this to him when he wakes up. Kids come with me, I need to go buy some groceries." She passed me a pill bottle, and a glass of water. "Give him two. Let's go."

 I watched tv while the others went grocery shopping eventually I got even more bored so I started drawing. I don't know why but for some odd  reason I was drawing a guitar. The strings were broken and there was a hole in the guitar. Then next to me, Malik started coughing as he woke up. "Where the hell am I?" Were the first words out his mouth.

 "You're home idiot." I said giving him two pills, and the glass of water. "Now sit up, and take this." He did as I told him, and looked around.

 "I'm guessing my moms here?" He said his voice sounding smoky.

 "Yeah but she went grocery shopping with Desiree and them. Mind telling me who did this to you?" I asked him. As he took a sip from the water.

 "Tyler." He choked out.

 "Tyler as in Damien's son Tyler?" I asked him.

 "Yes dumb ass that Tyler." He said barely choking the words out. I looked at his black eye and his shirt that was filled with blood.

 "Why the hell did he attack you like this for? I know you're annoying and all, but if that's the case I think he was overreacting." I said.

 "I expect nothing from a gangster. I confronted him about the Rose Bandit thing and he denied it right in my face. He's the only person it could be unless an Alcatraz member. I guess he wasn't liking me accusing him so...he shanked the crap out of me." Now I really feel guilty about not telling Malik the truth. He almost got killed because of my lie! For crying out loud.

 "I'm sorry Malik." I said wholeheartedly truly feeling bad since this was all my fault. He looked at me his eyes filled with an emotion I wasn't familiar with, but before I could depict what it was they showed the same expressionless feeling.

 "I don't need your pity. Anyways I expected nothing more from a gangster."

 "He's in a gang?" I asked him. He chuckled a little.

 "Just like his dad." He said wearing a sad smile. I wonder if he thinks about his dad. Malik never really did talk about him, he didn't even visit when Desiree, and his mom went to go see him.

 "Yo!" Me and Malik jumped from each other and turned to the source of the sound. "Your mom said to help us with the groceries." Pedro said giving us a suspecting look.

 "Doesn't my mom know I'm hurt?" Malik asked.

 "Yes she says you'll get over it, and that it's apart of your punishment of whatever you fucked up this time. You gotta help too white chocolate." We both lazily got up from the couch.

 "Let me change my shirt first." He took off his shirt exposing his perfect set of abs. Oh lord help me. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Malik said walking to his room to get a new shirt. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment. He saw that?

 "I was just looking at your bandages. Trust me the last thing I'd ever do is check you out." I lied.

 "I never said you were checking me out." He said with a smirk as he passed me to go outside. Damnit I fell right into that one. I walked outside nearly blinding myself from the hot Miami sun.

 "Why is it so hot outside?" I said shading my eyes trying to make it to the car.

 "We live in Miami. It's kind of always like this." Darius said. I grabbed a bag and went inside dropped by the kitchen, and went to get another one.

 "Good morning everyone!" We all turned around from the car and looked at the source of the voice. It was Tyler. "How's everyone doing today?" He said walking into the front lawn standing in front of us.

 "Why the hell are you here?" Malik said through clenched teeth.

 "Well I only live a couple of blocks away. And this ain't only your neighborhood so I thought I'd take a little walk, and make sure you didn't die...yet." He said, now walking up to me. He looked me up and down as if he was trying to remember something. "Emily...right?" He asked. I shook my head slowly scared out of my life. "You know we never did finish our conversation." He said stepping closer.

 "Well that was before I knew you was a maniac." I said in a sickly sweet voice. He laughed, looking at me with his hazel green eyes.

 "You're funny I like that."

 "Okay why don't you back the fuck up. She ain't interested in you. Shoot she's already taken so you can walk away right now." Desiree said standing next to me. I gave her a thankful smile before looking back at Tyler.

 "Really? Who's she taken by, Malik?" He said pointing to a pissed off Malik. "Trust me.You ain't got nothing special if you with Malik." Malik walked up to Tyler and pulled him away from me.

 "Why don't you say that shit to my face?" He said. Malik sure is brave you would never see me in the  face of someone who tried to kill me.

 "Tyler." Everyone averted their gaze to Mrs.Sanchez. "You sure are stupid. You try to kill my son, and then you show up at my front lawn." She said crossing her arms and walking towards the two boys.

 "I was just making sure he was okay Mrs.S." He said nicely.

 "Well I'm here to make sure you leave my property. Right now. You wouldn't want your daddy knowing about this now would you?" She said a smirk on her face. That seemed to get Tyler's attention.

 "I'll leave,I'll leave. I know very well where I'm not wanted."

 "But you stay there anyways." Marco mumbled.

 "It was nice meeting you Emily. See you around." He left, but gave Malik an evil smirk before leaving.

 "At least he didn't say 'call me'." Desiree said earning a laugh from me.

 "Do you not know what just happened woman!?!" Marco asked/yelled. I shook my head no.

 "The gangster has a thang for you! He remembered your name. Do you remember how long ago we went to that park? Tyler's as much a player as Tyson. He shouldn't have remembered your name!"

 "Bruh. I hate when you put my information on the spot like that." Tyson said grabbing another bag from the car.

  "Everyone needs to calm down. So he remembered my name. Of course he did. I'm probably the first girl he's meant who's name isn't Lakeisha or something."

 "She's got a point." Darius said.

"True, true." Marco agreed.

 "Get to work. I'm not getting these bags by myself!" Pedro yelled.

 "Fine, fine." Once we were done getting all the bags inside we started putting the foods where they belonged. "Oh my doubled stuff oreos...you bought doubled stuff oreos!" I said ecstatic when I spotted the blue box.

 "I remembered they were your favorites so I got you some." Mrs.Sanchez said. You know what my mom gets me when she goes grocery shopping? A salad bowl. Mrs.Sanchez knows me better than my own mother.

 "Do you know what I used to do when I was younger?" I asked as I joined everyone in the living room.

 "What?" Des asked. I took a double stuff oreo and ate the side of a cookie only leaving the creme and the other cookie.

 "I'm going to flip this cookie. If it lands on the cookie you get to ask a question if lands on creme, I get to give you a dare. Wanna play?" Everyone shook their head, and grabbed a cookie, and we began playing it was actually pretty fun. Soon it was my turn again, and it landed on cookie. "Ask away." I said eating the oreo.

 "Oh I got one!" Desiree said excitedly. "Who was your first kiss?" Tyson and I both choked on our oreos from shock. That's right Tyson was my first kiss, but it was all an accident. You see it was when Marco was turning thirteen and he was having a birthday party. Everyone was playing hide and seek because we thought it'd be funny to do that again, and Tyson was it. I was hiding in the bushes and he found me. When I tried to run we both fell on top of each other and ended up kissing. I'm not proud of it, but let's just say I washed my mouth with soap straight afterwards.

 "Jeez! What's you two problem?" Malik asked.

 "Well answer the question Emily." Desiree said, her eyes widening in suspense.

 "My first kiss was with...Albert. Yes he was in my sixth grade class. And uhm...Gilbert-"

 "Albert."

 "Albert was a looker." I said scratching my knuckles non-stop. "Oh yeah I'm talking blonde hair and blue eyes. That's him all right. We kissed under a tree during lunch and everything."

 "You're such a horrible liar!" Desiree said pushing my shoulder. "Just tell us Emily we won't judge you." I looked at everyone and lastly at Tyson he was mouthing the words you promised. Damnit why did I make that promise?

"Promise you're not going to tell anyone?" A young Tyson asked.

 "Are you nuts? Why would I tell anyone about this? We pretend like this never happened. Got it?" He shook his head frantically. "Good now if you excuse me I have to go wash my mouth with soap."

"It was with Tyson okay!" I said shamefully laying my head on Desiree's shoulder. She patted my hair soothingly.

 "Oh you poor child. You had to have your first kiss with a monster." Tyson threw a pillow at Desiree's hair making her locks of curls go in different directions. "Hey what the hell!?!"

 "It was an accident and we were to never speak of it." Tyson said said through clenched teeth. Marco was about to say something, but Tyson already cut him off. "Okay it's my turn." He said a little too quickly. The oreo landed on cookie. "Okay ask a question somebody."

 "I have a question." Malik said. "Was it good?" My cheeks instantly turned red, and Tyson gave Malik a really hard punch on the shoulder.

 "Okay oreo time is officially over." I said taking the box of oreos and eating them myself.

 "Hey those aren't only for you." Pedro said pouting a little.

 "Watch me eat them on my own anyways." I said taking a cookie and stuffing it in my mouth.

 "You have to share white chocolate. Sharing is caring." Darius said sweetly. Everyone agreeing with him.

 "Yeah not working on me. It's not like you're gonna attack me for doubled stuff oreos." They all shared an evil smile as they once again payed attention to me. "Don't you-" My sentence was cut off by Desiree literally pouncing on me. 

 "Give us the oreos Em!" Desiree said trying to grasp the box from me.

 "Never!" Then Tyson jumped on me, then Darius, then Pedro. They all still couldn't get the oreos from me even though I was getting the air knocked out of me. "Hah!" I said after all their tries, but still failing. Marco and Malik still didn't jump on me yet. Malik looked like he wasn't going to anytime soon. Marco on the other hand... "Marco. No,no, no, no, no, no, no, no." He jumped on me causing the last of air  I had left to breath fly out of my body. "Marco!"

 "Polo!" 

 Mrs.Sanchez ran out her room, and into her living room giving us the you're-to-old-for-this-shit look. "H-hi mommy." Desiree said when her mother stood right in front of us. She bent down and took the oreos from my grasp, and popped one in her mouth. She stood back up and headed to her room.

 "I bought more than one box of oreos by the way!" She said closing her room door.

Oh my doubled stuff oreos. This lady knows us to well.

                                           ____________________________________

 Hey princes and princesses! I'm sorry I didn't upload in such a long time, and that this chapter is so short. I was going to make it longer but, I really like the way this chapter ended so I left it. The picture to the side is of Lewis' solo graffiti.

 VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! See you guys soon.

                                   Thysmjesty Xl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
47.1K 2.1K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
894K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
149K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...