Love Me, Hate Me

By FelicityMaria

Meet Willow Woods, a very passionate beautiful girl who has a fun and free personality. Willow always knows w... More

WELCOME!
CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Anderson's Family New Years Eve Letter
Hello!
Story Ranked
Thank You.

Chapter 34

5.5K 145 2
By FelicityMaria

"Welcome home Ms. Woods!" said all the maids who are standing in front of the main door. I give them my fake smile and go straight to my dad's working room.

"Is dad in here?" I asked one of the maids who just going out from my dad's working room.

"Yes, Ms." she said before she leave me alone in front of my dad's working room.

I open the door and look at my dad and mom who are talking about something. "Honey!" said my mom. I give her a hug before I look at my dad.

"Did you know about it?" I asked my dad to the point.

My dad now raised his eyebrow, "Know what? I don't have any fucking idea what are you talking about." He said and I exhale my breath, trying to hold my tears. Remember the key word, TRY.

Not now, not now. I can't cry in front of my parents. Not today.

I exhale my breath once again, "All of this arrange marriage is only to make Clyde to get to his inheritance? Did Max and Sophia have told you about this? Because I just realize that Clyde is using me to get into his inheritance from his grandpa. He could put his hand on it if he agreed to marry me and he done that. Hell! He even paid the condo and put my name on it as a payment for me." I told my dad and took a sit in front of him.

I look at my mom who got shocked and my dad who still confuse with the new information.

"Willow, is not the reason at all. Mr. Anderson loves you and he truly wants you to be Clyde's wife. There is nothing about inheritance because it will be given to Clyde and only Clyde for all I know." Said my dad.

I can't hold my tears so I just break down in front of my parents. "Please dad, you know the real reason now. Call it off. I won't let myself get into a loveless marriage. It is enough for me to feel hurt like a thousand of knife stabbing my heart over and over again. Please I'm just asking you this one time." I said to him with tears burst out from my eyes.

My mom now is hugging me.

"Ssshh, baby. We will talk to Anderson's family, ok? We will figure it out." Said my mom

"No mom. I just let Clyde using me and make me look like a joke in front of Meghan. He still has an affair with Meghan after all this time behind my back. He cheating on me when I try to open my heart and he is using me when I thought that I could trust him. I don't want to live my life like this! I need to get out from this misery!"

My dad now standing up from his seat and kneeling in front of me, "I will talk to Anderson's and find the truth, baby girl. If it's true then I will call of the wedding, okay? I am so sorry for putting you on this position. I never imagine that I hurt my own princess. Please, just hang on and we will make the decisions, baby."

"Please just call it off, dad." I'm begging my dad.

My mom now nodded her head,"Ok, we will call it off, baby. Nothing is more important than you being happy." said my mom and my dad nod his head.

After I'm done with my break down, my mom bring me to my room and ask maid to make me some food and letting me to take some sleep. I couldn't sleep, not now, I feel so helpless. I keep asking myself where I am doing wrong and I couldn't find anything.

It's not your fault to trust someone and they betrayed you.

Oh you are so stupid for trusting him.

I shook my head and now my iphone is ringing.

Clyde.

I throw my iphone to the wall and for a while everything are in silence. I look around my room and I feel so tired suddenly with everything that I feel.

The next thing I know, I fall asleep with all the overwhelmed feeling I feel inside of my heart.

••••

Sky Pov:

"You couldn't let your emotion talk in this matter. You know you are wrong and I am asking you to give her some time. I know my twins sister and time is all the matter now if you want her to let you explain." I said to Clyde. He looked like a shit and almost breaks down when one of his maid give him Willow's ring.

"This is absolutely over now. I can't believe it, I lost her." Said Clyde.

"Man, you know the next thing that you could do is to talk to my parents and asking Ian for help. Just do that and Willow...We will figure it out soon."

"I can't fucking thinking right now." said Clyde again.

That night I'm coming back home, I look into Willow's room and I could tell that everything that happen make her exhausted.

"Sky?"

I see her wake up and sitting on her bed. I got inside and sit beside her. "Hey, you should go back to sleep." I told her but she shaking her head no.

I am taking a deep breath, "Willow, I truly sorry for everything. I do want to tell you the truth but it is not my place to tell you."

Willow now shook her again again, "I want to kill you Sky, I do. But you are my twins and I know it is not you're responsible to tell me about it. So, just stay with me now and help me to cope with everything that happened." said Willow.

I only could nod my head and hug her.

"I am sorry, Willy."

"Don't. I am okay, I will be okay." she said while she tighthen her hug.

••••

Willow Pov:

It's been almost a week I think since my break down and both of parents really put their eyes on me 24/7 like I could die at any moment. Sky is keep trying to make me feel normal as much as he can. Same things with Becca, Sean and Nadine with what they are trying to do to me. I never hear anything related to Clyde because I know that everyone decide Clyde is a sensitive subject when they are in front of me.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I used to think about him. I don't want to think about him but my heart always feel worried about him.

"Hey, where is Sky?" asked Becca when she gets into my room.

"Uhm, his room?" I asked her back and Becca now rolled her eyes before she is out from my room. I just wondering what so important until Becca could be friend with Sky when every time they met they used to strangled each other.

After a while Becca back and she bring us a popcorn and ice cream. "Let's have movie night!"she said excitedly and jump toward my bed.

I am so lucky for having her in my life.

••••

"For all I know our final is really close but there is still winter break first and oh! Jane Austen essay. Did you already finish it?" Becca asked me when we sitting at the library to wait for Nadine.

The air outside is starting to get cold, me and Becca decide to looking for a warm place because we don't want our bones feeling the pain because of the cold airthat's not my favorite thing when cold air manage to get inside your thick clothes and make me shivering.

"I've done it and yes, I don't have anything to do now." I said while I eat my lunch.

Another minute I see Nadine coming toward us with her thick books. "I am fucking regret it took marines as my bachelor. I'm not sure if I could finish my degree." She said while she huffing her hair that get into her face.

"Why? They ask you to go somewhere in the middle of pacific ocean or something?" I asked her.

"I would kill myself, If I need to go there." he said then looks at me and Becca.

"Is there any news?" Nadine asked Becca and Becca shook her head.

"News about what?" I asked both of them but Becca shook her head again.

"Uhm...Clyde?" said Nadine softly and this time it's me who shook my head. Becca is focusing back toward her essay.

Honestly, I also want to know about him.

How is he? I've not seeing either him or Meghan lately...But you are too stubborn to try to looking out for him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WHOA!
chapter 34 is here...this is the last update for today and I will update again tomorrow 😊😊

Willow just broke down in front of her parents and begging his dad to cancel the wedding...what do you think about this?

Should Willow keep fighting for her relationship with Clyde or let Meghan messing with her mind?

Should Clyde fights more harder to make Willow to listen to him?

Let me know what do you think guys!! 😝😝

This story will be end soon..there will be only a couple of chapter left then an epilogue 😟

After Willow and Clyde' journey, I kind of have an idea to make a spin off...😏😏

Tell me which one is more better for the spin off 🥇🥈🥉 :

Becca and Sean
Nadine and Sky
Irene and Ian

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!! 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Thank you for everyone who still supporting this story! I love you guys!! 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 17.6K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
18.2K 648 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
6.6M 142K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...