Just a little bit of your hea...

By MissCATLEYA

Zayn Malik is an uprising rockstar. He has the voice of an angel that every human being swoons over him. His... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE

Chapter 6

5.2K 244 95
By MissCATLEYA

"So how did you become an artist?" Harry asked as he sits comfortably at the sofa on their living room. He's sitting beside Zayn.

Zayn put his fingers on his chin, thinking "Liam, my manager saw me at the bar, singing my heart out" Zayn raised his brows as Harry chuckled "After I sang, Liam came to me asking me if I want to be a singer. Of course, I nodded. I was a little bit drunk that night so I thought it was just all a dream. But when Liam contacted me again, I realized, it wasn't a dream" Zayn explained as he looked at Harry "How about you? How did you become sooo good in baking and cooking?" Zayn asked back.

Harry adjusted his sit, slightly facing Zayn "When I was young, my Mom taught me how to bake. She said that I'll take over her business and here I am now" Harry smiled "And for cooking, well, self taught. I watched DIY on youtube. I need to learn since I'm the man of the house" Harry added as Zayn was amused.

Wow, Harry is incredible "How about you? Uh do you cook?" Harry asked Zayn "Yeah, I do. Just the basic" Zayn answered "I could cook for you if you want. So that I could help around here" Zayn added with a smile as Harry nodded, feeling excited "That would be awesome!" Harry answered with full enthusiasm "And you could raid our fridge or whatever since you'll be staying here" Harry grinned "Wow thanks Harry. That's so nice of you" Zayn shyly answered as Harry smiled with his dimples out.

Zayn's heart palpitated seeing him smiled like that.

Niall's right, he is developing a crush on Harry.

"Uhm—" Harry rubbed his nape as he look at Zayn. Zayn stared at Harry, waiting for his words "I'm sorry about what I said about not to get to know about our life" Harry said "I was just a little irritated at that time" Harry added as Zayn gave him a sweet smile "Its okay Harry. I get it. I mean, I just invaded your privacy and all. You have the right to say that to me" Harry smiled at Zayn's response "But it's okay. I mean you getting inside our lives. Its okay if you want to get in" Harry bit his bottom lip "Especially to mine" Zayn's heart did some backflip hearing that from Harry.

Its like Harry's saying that its okay to get him to know him better "I'd like to get to know you better too" Zayn replied as Harry smiled. He's getting good goosies.

"Anyway, lets talk about your music" Harry asked as Zayn stirred on his sit, sitting comfortably as he face Harry "Okay. What do you want to know?" Zayn then leaned his shoulders on the couch "Well, who's your inspiration on your songs, I guess?" Harry chuckled as Zayn smiled "Uh—well, as what I usually answer from the media's, my inspiration is my life. You know, I love my life and most of my lyrics are base from my life" Zayn explained as Harry nodded "That's amazing" Harry grinned "You want some tea?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded "Okay wait here, I'll get some" Harry stood but Zayn grabbed his wrist. Harry's eyes widened as he felt Zayn's warm hands on his wrist.

Zayn immediately let go "Sorry—" Zayn apologized "I'm uh— let me help you make tea" Zayn smiled as he stood. Harry led the way without saying anything. They've reached the kitchen as Harry grabbed the pot "So to make the best tea, we use hot water" Harry joked but He look at Zayn and he's not even laughing nor smiling.

Zayn has a big question mark on his face "Oh that was supposed to be a joke. God, I'm bad at it" Harry said with a little embarrassment "No, no! It was uh—" Zayn is finding the right words to describe it. Harry snorted that turned into a laugh "It's okay Zayn, you don't need to make me feel better" Harry said as he put water on the pot and put it on the stove.

After that, Harry grabbed some tea bag on the cabinet "Lets wait on the dining area" Harry said as they went to the dining area. They sat side by side.

"How about you? What are your other hobbies?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at the teabags and back at Zayn "Well, I play guitar" Harry shrugged as Zayn's eyes sparkled "You do?" Harry chuckled "Yes I do. But I'm not an expert. I only know basic chords. Oh I know!" Harry smiled as he let go of the teabag and stood.

Harry then disappeared from his room. After a minute, he went back with a guitar. He sat next to Zayn and offered the guitar to Zayn "Play something" Harry smiled as Zayn grabbed the guitar "Anything?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded. Zayn positioned the guitar and started to adjust the chords. Then he began to strum. Zayn then started strumming his song fool for you "This love is tainted I need you and I hate it........" Zayn started to sing "You're caught between a dream and a movie scene. In a way, you know what I mean. When the darts just miss, I just can't resist it" Zayn looked at Harry as he smiled "'Cause I'm a fool for you. And the things you do" Zayn sang as he closed his eyes, feeling the lyrics.

Harry's breathing hitched, looking at Zayn, his heart just did some backflips. Zayn is like an angel and its true they say that Zayn's s voice will make you swoon. Harry's bit his lip, suppressing the romantic feelings he felt from Zayn. He feels like he's being serenaded. After Zayn sang the last chorus, he look at Harry who's staring at him with fondness in his eyes. Zayn smiled  "So, do you like it?" Zayn asked as he put the guitar down "It was uh, it was good" Harry said "So good actually" Harry added as Zayn's ears turned red. Zayn's really touched that Harry likes his song, it gave a big impact Especially in his heart.

Zayn stared at Harry as Harry did the same. They looked at each other for a while and in instant, its like they're being pulled towards each other. They both leaned in closer to each other. Zayn and Harry both closed their eyes, ready to touch lips. Harry can smell Zayn's fresh breath as he leaned in closely. They feel their noses touched as they're both ready to kiss when the pot sounded. Harry opened his eyes as he realized what they were doing. Harry immediately stood as Zayn opened his eyes, startled that their kiss didn't happened.

"I'm sorry" Harry apologized as Zayn stood and face Harry "No, it's okay Harreh" Zayn said as he reached for Harry's hand but Harry backed away a little "Uh, the—the tea!" Harry pushed as he went towards the kitchen.

Zayn went back on sitting. Wow, they were about to kiss. Zayn blushed just thinking of Harry, tasting his lips.

Harry on the other hand was also shocked of what was about to happened.

He took a deep breath as he put his hand on his chest, where his heart is "What was that Harry? You were about to kiss Zayn, the rockstar!" Harry mumbled as he inhaled and exhaled. Harry touched his cheeks and god, its hot like the pot "Don't get your hopes up, he's famous" Harry added as he turned off the stove and removed the pot. Then he grabbed two mugs and a tray. He arranged the mugs on the tray and put hot water on the mugs. Harry composed himself as he went back to Zayn.

He put tray down on the table, avoiding eye contact to Zayn.

He's so embarrass. After setting the mugs on the table, Harry sat where he sat before and put the teabags on the mugs. Zayn look at Harry, he knows that he's avoiding looking at Zayn—After what happened. Zayn cleared his throat "Harreh? Are you upset?" Zayn asked as Harry eyes widened. But he still didn't look at Zayn "I'm not, what are you talking about?" Harry gave out a nervous chuckle "I'm sorry For my actions" Zayn said as Harry bit the insides of his cheek, not looking at Zayn.

Zayn grabbed the mug and take hold of the string that's connected to the teabag "I'm sorry if I was about to kiss you" Zayn softly said as Harry slowly glance at Zayn "Uh, what? Kiss? Pfft" Harry reasoned, he doesn't want any awkwardness between them "That was nothing. It's okay" Harry took a sip of his tea and stood and that startled Zayn "Uh—I'm going to bed now" Harry said "What? You didn't finish your tea" Zayn answered, looking at Harry with confusion. Harry gave out a crooked smile "Uh yeah, I don't feel like drinking anymore. So, I'll see you in the morning!" Harry walked past Zayn "Harreh?" Zayn stood, calling his name as Harry stopped and he slowly spun around "Yes?"

"Uh, goodnight and see you in the morning" Zayn smiled sweetly as Harry's chest suddenly tightened. Harry gave a little smile as he continued his way on his room.

Harry closed the door and leaned his back into it. He can feel his cheeks gone red and his heart beating fast. A small smile crept into his face—he won't deny it, he's developing feelings for this Zayn Malik.

Harry sighed as he went to his bed and sat thinking that Zayn Malik is at his house. The Rockstar, Zayn Malik. Every girl would've died to be in Harry's shoes right now. Harry's a lucky guy then because Zayn Malik almost kissed him. Harry fetched his phone and opened his browser.

He googled Zayn. Seeing the results, Harry's eyes are filled because of Zayn's photos. He opened them one by one, staring at him and ogling on how hot and sexy he is. He also read Zayn's autobiography. So, he's originally from England and went here in New York to pursue his dream as a songwriter and singer. Harry's impressed from Zayn's achievements. After an hour later, Harry's eyes began to drooped. He locked his phone and went to the bathroom from his bedroom and take a toothbrush. After that, he lazily changed into his PJ's and plopped on his bed.

He grabbed his pillow and hugged it tightly as he drifted off to dreamland.

Harry was still dreaming of some talking cupcake when he heard his phone sounded.

The cupcake from his dream kicked him hard on his shin and that woke Harry. He opened his eyes and looked at his phone saying it's already close to 6am. Harry put his phone down and closed his eyes for a minute, giving himself time to relax before work. Harry's nostrils then smelled something. Harry opened his eyes and sat on the bed, he smelled something cooking. Harry swing his legs out of the bed and went to his door. He opened it and slowly stepped outside. He took a peek at his parents room where Zayn sleeps but the door is opened so Harry continued his way to the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen, he saw Zayn doing something on the stove. Harry gulped as he saw that Zayn's topless. He stared at his sexy back, So amuse seeing his tan skin. Harry then look at his tattoos, examining them—Zayn's so sexy that Harry almost drooled. Zayn sense that someone is staring when he glanced at his back and saw Harry staring at him. Zayn smiled "Good morning Harreh" Zayn spoke as Harry was disconnected from his trance. He cleared his throat "Good—good morning, uh, what are you doing?" Harry casually asked as Zayn turned off the stove and put the food on the plate.

Zayn put the frying pan aside as he grabbed the plate and look at Harry "I made breakfast" Zayn then started to walk towards the dining area. And Harry's eyes wowed, Zayn cooked a lot—bacon, eggs, waffles, some sausages and of course, coffee "Wow Zayn, what time did you wake up to prepare all these?" Harry smiled with amusement as Zayn shrugged "I kinda couldn't sleep last night so I woke up early. Earlier than you" Zayn smirked "I raided you fridge. Sorry" Zayn added as Harry smiled and took his sit "Its okay, looks delicious" Harry answered as Zayn smiled triumphantly.

The truth is, Zayn couldn't sleep well last night because he couldn't stop thinking about Harry.

Zayn was awake all evening till he decided that he'll just make himself useful and make Harry breakfast. Harry took a bite on the waffles as he savored the taste. Harry moaned as Zayn's ears twinge hearing him moan "Wow, this is delicious" Harry commented as Zayn smile. Seeing Harry smiled early in the morning is the best sight he'd ever seen.

After their delicious breakfast, Harry took a shower and readied himself for work. He was about to leave his house when he saw Zayn sitting on the sofa, playing with his phone "Uh hey—" Harry approached Zayn as Zayn look up to Harry "Uhm, I'll be at the shop. So, uhm—" Harry started "Can I come? I got nothing to do here so, can I?" Zayn smiled widely like a kid as Harry's heart thumped from Zayn's cuteness "You could. You can help me bake" Harry smiled as Zayn nodded.

He pocketed his phone as Harry started to walk towards the door "But I won't assure you that it will be fun. You'll probably get bored" Harry said as he opened the door "I won't as long as you're there" Zayn softly said as Harry pretended that he didn't heard him. Harry's sure that Zayn just flirted at him slightly. And from that thought, Harry blushed.

—•—

Zayn stares at Harry while he's baking.

Harry's happily explaining how to bake but Zayn wasn't paying attention. He's staring at Harry's sexy body. He looks cute with a pastel pink apron on with a logo of the bakeshop.

Zayn is all smiles looking at Harry "So, we'll mix them all together until there's no lump" Harry said as he concentrates on mixing the ingredients from the bowl "After that, we put them here—" Harry then scooped the ingredients and put them on the cupcake molder "We'll put them nice and easy" Harry explained. Zayn was in awe looking at Harry—studying his anatomy. The way his long fingers hold the baking tools, the way he changes expression every time he poured the batter on the molder, the way his bit his lower lips from the concentration.

Zayn's pants tightened just looking at Harry like that "And voila! We can now put the cupcake on the oven" Harry smiled at Zayn as Zayn's heart thumped, Harry's killing him!

Zayn hopes he'll survive his stay here.

// A/N: I got so many feels writing this part! Especially on the 'serenade' part. I'm imagining that Zayn is really serenading Harry! Kyaaa 😍

Anyway, spread love not hate! ❤️

— the CAT xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3.6K 32
Zayn Malik: A professional Surgeon, one of the best Doctors in the country. Recieved countless awards for his job. A job that he put his pride in. Bu...
100K 5K 25
Harry is a rich kid with supportive parents, studies at a private school and has a very comfortable life. He has passion for helping other people. He...
168K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...
142K 8.2K 40
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯...