Living the Dream (a 1D fanfic)

By animehighschoolgurl

Harriet, Nina, Louise, Lia, and Zoe make up the most popular band in the world, One Direction. They started o... More

Welcome to America
The Song
Two years later
Author Note

The Show

9 0 0
By animehighschoolgurl

The girls are sitting in a limo. They are going to have their first small concert, at a club!

They arrive at the club. The show's starting!

/:/:/:/:/:/

"That was truly amazing, girls!" the agent says. "Wonderful! Soon you'll be performing all over!"

"Thanks." the girls say in usion. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Let's watch some telly." Zoe says. She turns on the TV. The show that's playing is... Inside Hollywood! They are doing a story on them!

"Tonight's top story is about the brand new hit all girl band, One Direction. 1D fever is spreading the nation. Tee shirts and posters sold out! Concerts that won't be for another two years already SOLD OUT! Girls and boys yearning for more! What's next? A zombie apocalypse?"

"Oh...my." Nina says quietly. "We're a little too famous."

"Oh well, aren't almost all celebs living like that?" Louise says.

"True... I wonder what will be next..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 65.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...