✅ Blood whore - Reader x Vmin...

By CutsieCuters

"Hey blood whore, won't you give me some?" I am not a blood whore, stop saying that. "Can you believe... More

The world explained
Chapter One - How it started
Chapter Two - Staying over
Chapter Three - Judging
Chapter Four - New Rules
Chapter Five - Hospital
Chapter Six - Blood loss
Chapter Seven - The truth
Chapter Eight - Top Shelf
Chapter Nine - Bite Marks
Chapter Ten - Bakery
Chapter Eleven - Cupcakes and "Dates"
Chapter Twelve - Cupcakes and "Dates" P2
Chapter Thirteen - Realization
Chapter Fourteen - Revealing
Chapter Fifteen - Gift
Chapter Sixteen - Brother (M)
Chapter Seventeen - It's time (M)
Chapter Eighteen - Contact (M)
Chapter Nineteen - Stories
Chapter Twenty - Mom
Chapter Twenty-One - Nerves
A/N: Changed Home
Chapter Twenty-Two - Guilt
MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter Twenty-Three - Love means trust
Chapter Twenty-Four - Shy
Chapter Twenty-Five - Emotions
Chapter Twenty-Six - Sick
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Hospital
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Bedrest
Chapter Twenty-Nine Living forever
Chapter Thirty - Parents
Chapter Thirty-One - 4 Months
Chapter Thirty-Two - Feelings
Chapter Thirty-Three - Anniversary
Sorry
Chapter Thirty-Four - So Overwhelming (M)
Chapter Thirty-Five - Family Matters
BTS CONCERT
Chapter Thirty-Six - Time Alone
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Baby's
Chapter Thirty-Eight - New Home
BURN THE STAGE
Chapter Forty - Baby
Chapter Forty-One - Us
Chapter Forty-Two - I Do
Chapter Forty-Three Honeymoon pt 1
Authors note
Chapter Forty-Three Honeymoon pt 2
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Epilogue Part 4
Epilogue part 5
Epilogue Part 6
Family Tree
Big Family Home
Big Family Home 2
Big Family Home 3
50k+ READS

Chapter Thirty-Nine - Time Flies

3K 159 27
By CutsieCuters

Chapter Thirty-Nine - Time Flies

Y/n's pov

Cupcake seemed to be a lot more active after his gender reveal. Which made me very happy but he is quite the kicker and there were actually some bruises forming. I didn't tell the boys because it's probably just a pregnancy thing plus they are really not that bad. And with holding onto Jimin more they went away faster not that there weren't new ones on the way.

The boys were downstairs as I took my "nap" before dinner. I sat on our bed with my legs crossed, my belly gently resting in between.
I had my shirt up as I put cream over my belly for the stretch marks that will most likely appear. God, my belly will be so ugly after this pregnancy. As I smeared the cream over my belly I felt, for the first time every, softer kicks which felt more like pitter patter. I smiled softly at the feeling.

"Hey baby," I mumble, putting the cream aside since I was finished with it. "Are you being gentle with mommy?" I ask getting a soft kick in response. "Thank you baby, mommy doesn't like the bruises you're giving her. I understand that you're excited to meet your daddy's and I but kicking won't help you come here any earlier. Alright?" I ask placing my hand softly where he kicked before. Getting another soft kick straight on my hand. "Will you behave for the last few months?" I get another gentle kick, my smile brightening with each kick. "Good, thank you baby, I can't wait to meet you. Your daddy's too, I can tell you that much," I chuckled softly.

Sudden hands on my shoulders startle me a little, getting three gentler kicks in response of my sudden movement.

"Oh my god, you scared me," I try to catch my breath as Jungkook apologizes for the sudden touch. His eyes fall on my belly noticing the small bruises.

"What happened?" He asks worried, sitting down on the floor at the edge facing my belly.

"Baby hurt mommy a little, but he's gonna behave himself, right?" I say, mostly to my belly. Getting a gentle kick which you can slightly see through my belly. His tiny toes showing as tiny bumps.

"Woah, I just saw his toes," Jungkook says in amazement. I giggled telling him I did too. Jungkook quickly takes out his phone. Snapping I don't know how my pictures as he asks cupcake to kick again for him. He does twice as of to make sure his daddy gets a nice picture. "Look," he says showing me the picture.

"Our little cupcake, already 6 months old," I chuckled leaning forward as if to cuddle my own belly.

"We can't wait to have you in our arms baby," Jungkook says, pecking my belly again. He looks up at me, standing back up, on the way kissing me sweetly. "Come on Hon, time for dinner," he takes my hands helping me up off the bed, pulling my t-shirt back down.

Jungkooks pov

Later on when Y/n reached 36 weeks (7,5 months +/-) she looked ready to pop. She had to stay in bed most of the time. Her feet too swollen to stand on. At the same time it seemed like our baby boy didn't like being sat still all day. So he started kicking more sometimes even going so far to make Y/n cry in pain.

Luckily when it went this far we would all be home and Jimin could hold her to take away the pain.

More bruises were forming on her belly from the kicks. Stretch marks littering the sides of her belly from the stretching of our baby.

Yesterday it almost looked like he tried to kick through her skin to get out. Taehyung was the first to notice as we were talking on the bed. Jimin was holding onto Y/n which is why she didn't feel the pain from the kick. That when we realised it can also be dangerous to take away the pain. Taehyung had to gently push back the foot, telling us he went into our baby's mind for a little to tell him to calm down. Tell him how much he's hurting mommy.

Thankfully that made him stop the kicking but we didn't want to take the risk so we made a doctor's appointment.

So now we're sitting in the waiting room. Waiting for Y/n to be called in.

"Mi Y/n?" The assistant asked. We stood up, Jimin helping Y/n up and headed to the doctor's office.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" She asked once we were settled in the seats. We explain to her how our baby has been kicking a lot as if the catch up from the time he didn't kick at all and how I've been getting bruises. We also showed the picture of our baby's foot and told her about when he kicked so hard it looked like he wanted to break my skin and get out. How Taehyung had to push his leg back and get in his head to calm him down.

"That happened yesterday, and he's been still ever since, but we're worried," I tell her, my hand softly stroking over my belly.

"Alright," she says in a calm manner. "Let's first check on him, okay," she stands up to head to the check up room. Jungkook helps me up and guides me behind her to the room, also helping me on the bed. She asks me to lift up my shirt before placing the tell with a warning that it can be cold.

My boys are standing beside me on my left while she works from my right side. The TV at the foot end of the table.

"Okay," she mumbled as she starts looking around. "Everything seems to be fine besides the fact that your baby is a bit tiny," she says. "Do you drink from her?" She asks in all seriousness, while I start blushing madly, remembering the feeling behind it.

"Sometimes, yes," Jungkook answers.

"Okay, stop with that," she said before looking back at the screen to start explaining. "Because of him being so tiny now, I'm thinking he might be a vampire. This means he doesn't only feed on what You/n eats but also on her blood. If you drink from her, no matter how much, the baby won't get enough blood. Which causes anger outbursts, even tho it's a tiny baby, it's in a young vampires nature mostly comparable to a new born vampire."

"So if we stop drinking from her our baby should calm down and grow naturally again?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, so if you want a healthy baby please do stop, otherwise, Y/n here will need to start drinking blood daily. For you it would be fine but for a human it doesn't really taste that we'll and we don't recommend it."

"Alright, we understand, thank you," Taehyung said as she turned off the monitor. Taehyung helped me clean my belly before we left the doctor's office and head back home.

Taehyungs pov

While Jungkook and Jimin went to work after the appointment. Y/n and I went for a nap.

I focused my attention on our baby boy, getting in his mind for just a little.

I'm sorry honey, we didn't mean to steal your blood, but please be more careful with mommy, you're bruising her and hurting her. She loves you so much and so do I and your other two daddy's.

He didn't respond but I did feel his mind become calmer.

"I'm sorry that I've turned so horny during this pregnancy," I hear Y/n mumble into her pillow. She was on her left side, her back facing me.

"It's normal, plus it's not like we would ever say no to you. And just because you enjoy it doesn't mean we don't enjoy it," I tell her, getting closer to peck her bare shoulder. My arm wraps softly around her waist being carefully of our baby cupcake.

"The worst thing is, it could have badly hurt cupcake."

"He's okay, I promise you. He's more than happy, just a little possessive," I chuckle softly. "I think he'll be a mommy's boy."

"Do you really think so?" She asked, slowly turning around to face me. Her eyes were a bit red, tears on her waterline attempting to escape.

"I know so," I smile, pecking her lips and whiling away the tears that fell once she smiled back at me. "Are you okay? Cupcake being nice to you?" She nods cuddling closer to me. "Are you tired?" She nods again and soon enough her breathing evens out and she's fast asleep.

Y/n's pov

Everything was a lot better after we got to know about our baby possibly being a vampire. Cupcake was calmer and didn't mind anymore that I was sitting still most of the time. He also seemed to enjoy the romantic movies I would watch while the boys were working. Softly kicking when something exciting happened.

"You're gonna be a little romantic aren't ya?" I giggle softly stroking my belly. Getting gentle kicks against my hands.

"Will you take good care of your siblings if you ever get some?" I ask just as on my laptop an older brother saves his baby sister from getting run over by a fast driving car. I get a gentle kick again. "Will you be nice to mommy when you're born, not work against mommy when she's trying to help you?" I get a kick again making me smile. "Good because I only want what's best for you."

Taehyung's pov

"Tae, I know it's still early," Y/n says as she sits on the bed. "But would you mind helping me prepare a bag for when I go into labor? I know it's still 2 months away but I don't want to risk going into labor and not being ready for it."

"Of course," I smile walking over to her to give her a peck. "I understand, we didn't buy a 'labor' bag for nothing," I chuckle slightly. She puckers her lips again, giggling slightly as she leans forward. I peck her lips again before going to our closet and grabbing the bag. "Okay anything specific you want to bring?"

"I don't think I'll be feeling like wearing pants so could grab a sweater for me and leggings, like my thick one's," she says. I nod taking out her winter leggings and her soft grey sweater which I would really like to steal at some point. "And I want to bring cupcakes cute outfit, the t-shirt with the fox on it and the cute little beany-"

"Yeah I'll go grab it, I know exactly which one you mean," I smile leaving the room to go to cupcakes and grabbing the outfit.

Including the little stuffy. And a soft baby blue jacket. I walk back in the bedroom showing her the outfit and she grins nodding her head.

"What else do we need to take to the hospital besides clothes?" I ask.

"We need toiletries, straws, chargers, I know we have some extra in the kitchen. Uhm, I want to bring an extra pillow incase they don't have enough," she lists as I run around to get everything in the bag or beside it. We decide to place the bag in the entrance hallway so they we can grab at as soon as we have to leave.

When I return to the bed room she smiles sweetly petting on the bed beside her. I chuckled and join her on the bed, carefully draping my arms around her.

"We need to think of a name for our cupcake," she says.

~^^~

In the last chapter I asked what you wanted to be the baby's name to be, it is:

Yoonsoo

I forgot to ask something as well! Who's last name are the baby's going to get?

Kim

Park

Jeon

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to comment and tell me what you think to better my ways of writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
166K 5.9K 29
Over centuries, everyone believed, when a vampire bites a witch, it is written in fate that the witch shall die. But it wasn't that serious a problem...
226K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
207K 8.1K 72
TW // Since this is a gang/crime au, pls expect mentions and sometimes descriptive writing of a lot of things that might trigger you including blood...