The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chaptet 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part I) ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part II) ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 7 ✔️

23.5K 852 69
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

Vote and Comment : Spread Love❤

*********

SARAH

This was annoying. This was so freaking annoying.

I had been sitting on this bed for the last 2 hours without even an ounce of sleep in my eyes. Apparently the amount of time I fainted my brain and body got a lot of time to take rest, and now they refused to cooperate with me.

I so badly wanted to sleep. My eyes were closing on its own, but no matter how much I was trying, I was still wide awoke. As if I drank 2 liters of coffee this evening. My body needed rest. There were several bruises on my neck and arms and my badly scraped wrists have bandages, so had my forehead. 

I was so tired of the events that happened. Max's death, my kidnapping, the basement, my encounter with Mr. Almighty, the weird abandoned third floor and lastly his seductions. 

I shuddered when I remember all the moments. So many things happened so fast. I still couldn't relax myself freely. I was at The King of Underworld's house and I didn't know what plans he had for me.

I so badly wanted to go home. I hugged myself bending my knees together and sat with my head buried in between them. Hot trails of tears made their appearance out of my eyes on its own. I was trying to appear brave out there but on the inside he terrifies me.

I raised my head from between my knees and glared back at the door with my eyebrows deeply furrowed. This fudging room has a fingerprint lock. 

Unbelievable! 

I noticed my surrounding monotonously. The room was quite different from what I expected. I thought he would keep me in a dull looking mini size room with nothing but a mattress and a toilet.

That is what happens in movies when someone gets kidnapped.

But the room was quite big. I didn't know whether this was a coincidence or not that the walls are painted in blue, but I love it. 

I love Blue! 

That's why I didn't destroy the room, the minute I woke up. Earlier my plan was to thrash and break everything so that these men think that I would destroy the house and they would let go of me. But I couldn't bring myself to destroy this beautiful room.

Heavy dark curtains were shadowing the windows. Two nightstands were kept on either side of the bed. There was a lamp on one of them. Two small night bulbs were placed just above the bed. A small mirror was in the middle of the two windows and a small furry white rug was beneath the bed. The windows were giving a beautiful view of the backyard.

There was not even an ounce of feminine touch in this room. On the other side of the room there were 3 doors. One was of the beautiful washroom, one of the walk-in-closet and the third was locked. I had no idea why there was the third door. It was locked from the other side. 

My stomach growled out in anger.

Hey there, dumbo. If you remember we have a baby stomach to feed, to keep it healthy and cute so that we could cuddle it.

I didn't bother to reply that sassy bitch and sat with my legs crossed. Pouting deeply I fell back on the bed on my side with a thud, my legs hanging in the air in the same position.

A small click was heard and I sat up jumping on the way to see who had entered the room.

I'm not a tiny bit interested in seeing Mr. Almighty now. 

A small woman made her appearance through the door, timidly. Her eyes were down and the frame was petite. Her face was flushed, chest heaving and looking here and there. She was trying to catch her breath, her one hand on her heart and other holding a tray.

FOOD!

"Hey, Hi!!" I exclaimed out cheerfully with a wide grin on my face.

She jumped snapping her wide open eyes towards me and realisation masked upon her face.

She straightened her posture and replied timidly, "he-hello."

I jumped out of the bed and looked at the tray, almost drooling.

"Is that for me?" I asked hungrily pointing towards the tray in her hand.

The anticipation was clear on my face. Wide open mouth and drool coming out from my mouth, devouring eyes that was gawking at the tray.

She nodded and handed me the tray. At the same time my stomach grumbled out again.

"Patience baby boo, I'm gonna feed you now." I said patting my stomach affectionately.

She giggled suddenly and I sheepishly smiled at her. Sitting down on the bed, I started munching the food. 

She cleared her throat and I looked at her with her with my mouth full, my cheeks can burst open any time.

"I will take my leave," she said in a small voice.

I whined out and patted the space beside me telling her not to leave and sit beside me.

She hesitated a bit, twisting her fingers.

I quickly swallowed the food and pleaded her, "Please sit down."

Ultimately she sat stiffly on the bed keeping a little distance. 

"So, what's your name?" I asked eagerly.

I'm not of a much extrovert person and it takes a lot of time for me to make friends, but she kinda looks friendly.

Just admit that she is the first female you are seeing after stepping foot in this mansion and that's why you want a company.

Whatever.

"Diana," she said.

"Well hello Diana, I'm Sara,h" I replied her back shaking my left hand in the air. She also shook her left hand in the air with a small smile on her face.

"What do you do Diana?" I asked.

"I work here as maid ma'am," She replied back.

"Oh, No no no no no, you did not just call me mam." 

"Ummm...."

"You will call me only Sarah, nothing else, okay?"

She nodded.

I finished my food and keeping the tray aside on the bed I hugged her suddenly.

The way she gasped, it was enough for me to know that I took her off guard.

"Nice to meet you," I whispered.

She sighed unusually and replied, "Same here."

I broke the hug and looked at her with a smile dancing on my lips.

"So, how long have you been here?" I asked.

"Its been long, really long," She replied weirdly, as if trying to avoid the conversation.

"Umm...I have to go. Sir told me to inform you as soon as you are done with you food, meet him in the office room. When you are done knock on the door once, wait for 2 seconds and then knock twice. A bodyguard will guide you there," she said standing up from the bed.

I frowned, not really wanting to meet him agan. But it was not like I had a choice. So I nodded silently.

Diana took the tray and as she was walking out of the room when I said "I will see you later, Diana."

She nodded and walked out.

I took a shower and dressed up into casual shorts. My forehead was bandaged but I need to dress the wounds. I found the first aid kit in the washroom's closet and rebandaged my dressings. It was so badly bruised and swollen.

I sighed thinking about the meeting.

I knocked on the door in the same way as Diana mentioned and a bulky looking guy in suit opened the door.

He led me through the dark but elegant corridors. He seemed like a brooding man. I did not bother him when I saw a gun in his waistband. 

Huh! As if he will talk to you.

After we finally reached our destination, he knocked on the door.

"Come in," a heavy deep voice spoke from the other side.

The bodyguard opened the door and I walked into the room.

Let's get this over with.

3rd person pov

A harsh knock resonated through the room where Chase was currently going through the important documents related to his prostitution rings. He knew it was Sarah, so without further delay, he ordered her to come in.

'Enough time had already passed. This is needed to be done now. I don't have time to waste. The fastee, the better,' he thought.

He stood up with a paper in his hand and turned his back towards the door, trying to look busy and not to appear too anticipative. He wanted to drag the suspense a little long before he would finally throw the dart.

He smirked as he knew she was going to create a fuss about it. But this was needed to be done. This was the only reason of her presence.

Sarah walked in and the door was closed behind her. She stood in front of the table, anticipation and fear coating through her veins. 

Gulping down nervously she fidgeted with her fingers. Agitation was clearly visible on her face in the way she was licking and biting her lip. Her heart was furiously beating against her rib cage. She had a little hope that Chase would let her go home.

Chase turned back and without throwing a glance at her, sat down on his chair. 

Look at those bulging arms, dying to come out of his sleeves. They look soo pokeble.

Sarah's eyes widened and she hushed her brain.

Chase looked at her weirdly and thought, 'she behaves strange sometimes.'

Shrugging it away he told her to take the seat.

Finally! My butts will get comfy now.

"I have got a proposition for you, and you better accept it. Because if you don't, the consequences will be deadly," Chase said in a dangerously calm voice, with a hint of threat hidden in his voice, as soon as Sarah's butt touched the chair.   

Sarah gulped down nervously and asked skeptically, "What kind of proposition?"

Chase leaned his back on the back rest of the chair. Keeping his elbow on the armrest and adjusting his jaw on one of his hand, he finally dropped the bomb with a blank look on his face.

"You have to be the mother of my child."

There was pin drop silence in the room for 30 seconds before a whisper was heard.

"What did you say?" Sarah asked with condition clearly visible on her face.

"Exactly what you heard. You will have to be my heir carrier," Chase said in a business and powerful tone, as if he was dealing with a business deal.

"WHAT!?" Sarah looked at Chase with wide opened eyes that were screaming Are-you-out-of-your-mind? She was horrified.

She stood up abruptly from the chair and it kissed the ground with a thud sound. Chase expected this kind of reaction so he remained completely cool and relaxed, giving Sarah a very casual look.

"You are a complete psychopath if you think I am going to do that. I will not do anything like that. Go to Hell!" Sarah screamed out angrily.

Chase was fuming by the time Sarah finished yelling. He stood up from the chair. Clenching his jaw he whispered in lethal calm voice, "You have no other option. Either you become my whore or my surrogate."

"I will rather die than become any of that," she gritted.

Chase look two long strides and was in front of Sarah within a second.

Taking a step back, she collided with the wall.

Stupid wall! Why do you always have to appear out of nowhere, at the wrong times.

He swiftly pressed her against the wall, taking her arms in a very tight grip, as his broad, muscular chest came into view. She winced in pain, his grasp too tight. That would surely leave a bruise, but that wasn't her concern right then.

Her eyes were down, as she was afraid to look at him. His frame screamed darkness and domination. She had dared to look into his eyes twice before and whenever she did, fear took over her core.

He was standing way too close for her liking. Her forehead was almost touching his lips, which made the heat rush to her cheeks, his stubble poking her.

"Look at me," he ordered, in a soft but firm tone. 

But she, being the stupid little girl, ignored him and continued looking down, at the wooden floor beneath her feet, which she found quite fascinating at that time. 

His hold tightened more, if that was even possible, and she was sure her blood vessels were cursing her for not obeying him immediately.

Why the heck am I thinking about my blood vessels right now? This man can kill me any moment! 

"LOOK AT ME SARAH!" His voice boomed in the silent office and she was sure even the guards at the gate of the mansion heard it. She even felt like the ground shook a little. 

Her gaze swiftly turned towards him and there she saw his raging face which almost resembled that of an angry bull. His eyes were so cold and his face was masked with fury. He was beyond pissed.

"Don't ever ignore me. You won't like the consequences," he whispered in an angry tone. His jaw was clenched and a vein was popping out in his forehead.

Sarah nodded her head slowly, scared shitless of the raging lion that was standing in front of her. Her eyes were squinted in fear, and she was rubbing her sweaty palms on her dress, repeatedly. 

He closed his eyes and exhaled loudly and his poker face returned.

"So now, what's your decision, hmm?" he asked very casually as if asking her out for a dinner. 

What the hell Sarah!! Are you out of your mind? How can you think of going out on a dinner date with this big-headed man!? Screw you!

"Can you shut up for a minute!" She said it aloud.

"What did you say?" he asked in a very edgy tone, clenching his teeth, trying to hold back his anger. 

As soon as realisation dawned upon her, her eyes widened at her mistake. 

"I'm sorry, it wasn't meant for you! This little idiot has been bothering me from a long time," she said, pointing towards her head.

Chase bit on his lip trying to hold back his laughter, but a small smile kissed his lips.

How can someone be so adorable?

'Did I just call her adorable!? What the fuck is wrong with me?' He thought trying to keep a blank face.

"You didn't answer my question, love," he whispered in a husky tone in her ear, which sent chills down her spine. His hot breath was fanning her ear and it tingled. The close proximity was not helping her, either. She was nervous as well as flustered. His masculine scent was creating havoc in her system. 

"I-I'm not go-going to change m-my decision," she staggered, trying to answer him as confidently as possible, but failed miserably.

"Do you want your dear papa to die?" he mocked, daring her to refuse him.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Her father was the only family she had left, in this entire world. He had always protected her from every danger. How could she let anything happen to him? She would die if something happens to her papa. She tried to hold back her tears, not wanting to appear weak in front of the big infuriating man, but failed miserably, when a tear escaped her left eye.

You traitor! You are not supposed to come out.

Chase felt his chest tightening at the sight of her tears. He didn't know why was this affecting him so much. Being the arrogant mafia leader, he quickly masked his emotions. 

Her eyes were bloodshot and nose pink as she tried to hold back the tears, averting her gaze to hide her face.

"Okay," She whispered in a low tone so that Chase couldn't hear it. But being in the Mafia has its advantages. He heard her, nonetheless.

And with that, her fate was sealed.

Chase smirked with victory. He knew that she could even die for her father. He had the very vivid idea that threatening her about her father would do the magic, and that's what happened.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello dearies! 😊

Hope you all are doing good.

First of all, Happy Diwali 🎇🎆❤

Expecting you all will like the update.
Plz plz vote and comment, this will mean a lot to me. 😀

Thanks to all of you who votes and comments. 🤗

Silent readers, I hope you all are enjoying the story but plz plz vote and comment if possible. 😄

I will see you all soon. Take care, I love you guys 😘

Thank You 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 75.7K 100
{book one of the gang love series} * "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen better." "Really?" he asked sensually. He s...
23.2K 533 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
140K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
876K 27.9K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...