Just a little bit of your hea...

By MissCATLEYA

Zayn Malik is an uprising rockstar. He has the voice of an angel that every human being swoons over him. His... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1

8.8K 270 143
By MissCATLEYA

In the serene neighborhood of prospect heights Brooklyn, lives Harry Styles, a handsome, tall, curly haired and green eyed baker. Harry just turned the sign from close to open. Harry has been running his late parents' shop for 2 years now. Harry loves baking, especially when he sees his customers smiling after tasting the pastries he made.

His passion for baking is what makes the customers love his shop. Harry always put all his effort on making breads, cookies and cakes and when he sees a customer smiled after tasting what he made, it inspires him to be a better baker. His mother taught him how to bake. When Harry was still at a young age, Harry would help his mom bake and that's where Harry's passion came from. Harry took up culinary on his collegiate and after graduating, he focused on running their bakery.

While his sister on the other hand, doesn't have any interest at all to help Harry run their bakery. Gemma wants to be a leader, just like his father. You see, their father works for the Mayor as the speaker. But Gemma doesn't want to be a government official, she wanted to be a judge that's why she's studying and focusing on her Law degree. Well, Harry is okay about it though, he can manage the shop by himself.

"Hey Lil' bro, I'll be going now" Gemma said as she grabbed some freshly baked cookies from the tray. Harry stood from crouching down because he'd just put the cookie dough inside the oven.

He wiped his hands on his apron and glared at Gemma "Gemma!" Harry whined as Gemma adjusted her sling bag from her shoulders and innocently stared at Harry "What?" She slightly shrugged as she put the cookie on her lips "I've packed you some, you don't need to grab one from the trays" Harry sighed as he grabbed a cute pastel pink paper bag from the counter and handed it to Gemma.

Gemma's eyes sparkled as she grabbed the bag. Gemma then chewed the cookies and swallowed it. Gemma took a minute before answering "Always delicious" Gemma said as she giggled. Gemma took a peek at the paper bag "Thanks Harry!" Gemma grinned as Harry smiled "Okay. Go now. I'll see you later" Harry said as Gemma wave a hand at Harry as she made her way to the door. Harry's morning is always like this. He'll wake up early in the morning to make cookies, breads, cakes and other pastries. Harry never gets tired of making them because it's his passion. Harry grabbed the tray of freshly baked cookies as he went to the shop's door. Harry's bakery is connected to their house so that they'll have easy access. The bakery is downstairs while their house is upstairs. So that Harry won't have a hard time traveling going back and forth.

As Harry was busy putting the cookies into the jar, the door opened "Hey hey Harry!" Harry glanced at the door and he smiled seeing Louis entered "Hey Lou. Morning" Harry greeted as he went back on his cookies.

Louis approached Harry and he smiled seeing the cookies "Wow, can I have some?" Louis look at Harry. Harry sighed as he grab one cookie and gave it to Louis "There you go" Louis grinned as he received the cookie "Well, good morning!" Louis said to the cookie as he took a bite. Harry closed the jar as he neatly placed it to the counter "Oh Man, Can I stay here forever and marry you?" Louis joked "Lou, I'm not into you" Harry teased back "And you're not gay so—" Harry shrugged as Louis agrees "Well yeah. But your cookies and everything you make is soooo delicious! Anyone who'll taste this surely and instantly want to marry you well, except me of course because I'm your bestfriend and I'm not gay" Louis said as he sat at the empty chair and put his feet on the table "You're exaggerating Lou and don't forget, the cookie you ate goes to your paycheck" Harry said as Louis whined "What?! I thought that was free?!" Harry chuckled "I commend a new rule: everything you ate in this shop will go to your paycheck" Louis pouted and glared at Harry "I'm your bestfriend and I work here since you started working here. Don't I have a privileged?" Louis stood and went over to Harry inside the counter.

He grabbed his apron and put it on "Louis, you eat dinner with us every night for free, isn't that a bit too much privileged?" Louis grab some towel as he started to wipe the counter "Fine. I won't eat any of your pastries. Greedy greedy" Louis muttered as Harry just chuckled. He grabbed the tray and went back to the kitchen to check on the remaining cookies he'd bake.

—•—

"Wake up dude!" Liam gently shake Zayn's body.

They're at Zayn's apartment at New York and Zayn needs to wake up because he still has a presscon. Zayn didn't budge from Liam's shake. Liam sighed as he shake Zayn again "Come on, get up" Liam said again as Zayn moved his body.

He turned around to the other side of the bed. Liam wanted to scream at Zayn but he's too good and too gentle so he gave him a another shake but with force this time "Zayn! Wake up!" Liam shook Zayn as Zayn's eyes instantly opened. Zayn immediately got up and sat on his bed, breathing heavily "What?! Where? What?!" Zayn adjusted his vision and he calmed down knowing he's at his apartment. He thought there was a massive earth quake "Good. You're awake. Shower and get dress. Presscon at an hour" Liam said as Zayn look at Liam and Zayn groaned "5 more minutes please?" Zayn pleaded as Liam shook his head "I have a hard time waking you up. No sleep. Just shower and we'll go. Niall got breakfast. You can eat at your van. Come on" Liam pulled Zayn up as Zayn lets him. Liam then grabbed his towel and threw it at Zayn "I'll wait outside. Hurry" Liam said as he exited Zayn's room.

Liam is Zayn's manager and Niall is Zayn's personal assistant and bestfriend. Well, at first they weren't close but as Zayn's assistant, Niall is always with him—on his interviews, tours and other activities.

They've become bestfriends when Zayn told Niall that he's gay. Zayn told Niall because there are rumors that Zayn is gay. Of course, Zayn denied it. Who would want a gay rockstar, right?

So after the interview, Niall and Zayn was at his apartment. Niall was busy with Zayn's clothes and everything when Zayn can't hide it anymore. He just talked to Niall out of the blue about his sexuality. Good thing Niall accepted him and on that day, they've become bestfriends. Niall is a good listener and a good secret keeper. Zayn always denies the fact that he's gay. Rumors gone around the social media and their reason that Zayn's gay is because he does not date. If you're a celebrity, your love life is a big deal to them. So upon hearing that Zayn is single ever since he started out his career, people have been saying that he's gay. Couldn't an artist focus on his career and not his love life? And besides, Zayn doesn't like any celebrities. He just wanted to stay on path of his career and believes that love will find him.

Zayn showered and after that, he put on some clothes—tight black jeans paired up with white t shirt underneath his black leather jacket and he wore his CAT Nordstorm Rack boots. He went to the mirror and smiled, his hair is slightly growing now. He grabbed some cologne and sprayed it on after that, he grabbed his sunglasses and made his way to the door of his room. Liam stood from the barstool "Took you long enough" Liam said as Zayn put on his sunglasses as they exited his apartment.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asked Liam "He's already at your Van" Liam answered.

Once both of them exited Zayn's apartment, the securities began to surround Zayn. They rode the elevator until they've reached the 1st floor. They started to walk towards the exit of the building and when Zayn stepped outside, many paps are waiting. The securities covered Zayn until they've reached Zayn's van. Niall smiled as he saw Zayn "Good morning Zayn!" Zayn smiled back. Niall then offered him breakfast. Zayn stared at the pastel colored paper bag "Breakfast" Niall said as Zayn grab the bag and look inside "I bought that in prospect heights" Zayn look at Niall "What were you doing there?" Zayn asked as he put his hand inside the bag "Oh I processed your charity event there" Niall responded.

Zayn grabbed a cupcake and examined it "You'll definitely love it! They make amazing pastries! Oh, also, coffee" Niall handed him coffee that's also has a pink pastel colored cup "Thanks Ni" Zayn grabbed the coffee as Zayn took a bite at the cupcake. Zayn chewed the cupcake as his eyes widened "Wow, you're right. It is delicious. It's so moist and just the right amount of sweetness" Zayn said as he took another bite "Told ya. We should visit the bakery when we get there" Niall cheerily said as Zayn nodded "Lets go. Let's go" Liam said as the Van began to move.

Zayn reached the building where they'll held his presscon. Liam and his securities assisted Zayn on coming out of the van and inside the building. Wherever Zayn goes, there are always many paps. He hated it but, this is the life he'd chose so he had to deal with them. Inside the building, Liam led the way to the presscon area

When they've reached the room, more paps are inside. Their cameras clicking seeing Zayn entered the room.

Zayn then sat at the center of the whole room "Okay, good morning. Today, we have Zayn Malik, an uprising rockstar who just debuted his first album titled Fool for you" The speaker said "Today, he'll tell us about his album and his upcoming events" the speaker then gave the mic to Zayn "Good morning" Zayn gave out his most gorgeous smile as the girls inside the room swooned and they feel like fainting "Uhm, first off, I would like to thank you for being here today. And I would like to thank the people who bought my album and supported me" Zayn started "Now, my album Fool for you has 12 songs. I wanted to put all of my newly written songs in one album but for sure, it won't be allowed since I could only have max of 15 songs" The people on the room chuckled "The songs in my album are all base from my experiences. Some about life, and some a little about love" The girls in the room awed as Zayn continued "I hope you'll enjoy my songs, just like how I enjoyed making them" Zayn added.

After Zayn's explanation about the album, its time for their questions "Zayn, who's your inspiration on creating a beautiful hit music?" Zayn smiled at the interviewer "Actually, I'm inlove with my life so I wanted it you guys to hear what I really feel about life. And yeah, my inspiration is of course, my life. That includes my fans and family" Zayn confidently answered. The paparazzi began to shot some pictures of Zayn when another interviewer asked "Hi Zayn" she smiled "Hey" Zayn smiled sweetly as the girl giggled "So my question is about your sexuality. Since most of your fans are asking about it. So, could you tell us about your sexuality?" The girl asked as Zayn's throat suddenly gone dry. He doesn't like this kind of questions. Liam glanced at Zayn who's now starting to feel uncomfortable.

Zayn awkwardly chuckled "Uhm, Well you see, I am what I am. Do I need to state what I really am?" Zayn said as the paparazzi's and the people began to murmur.

Liam then stood and grab the mic from Zayn "well, I guess that's all what we have for now—" Liam interrupted "So, for Zayn's next events, he'll be performing at a charity event at prospect heights, Brooklyn and after that, he'll be at Greenpoint to promote his album. Thank you for coming today and have a nice day" Liam put the mic down as he held Zayn's elbow and pulled him up. The paparazzi's keeps on clicking and the interviewers are shouting, not satisfied from Zayn's answer.

Liam and Zayn made their way to the Van.

Liam deeply sighed as look at Zayn "We need to do something about those rumors" Liam stated as Zayn stared at him and averted his gaze "Let them think what they want to think" Zayn answered "It will die down eventually" Zayn added "Those kind of rumors doesn't dies down unless we're doing something about it. Especially you're just starting" Liam sighed again "So? What do you suggest we do?" Zayn look at Liam.

Liam thought for a minute and then he look at Zayn with a small smile "I'll tell you after you get back from Prospect Heights. I need to process everything first" Liam answered as Zayn look at him with curious eyes "And I won't be able to go to Prospect Heights with you" Liam added "Huh? Why?"

"As I said, I still need to process our solution" Liam said as Zayn stared at him for a while and just nod "Niall will be there. You won't be bored" Liam gave out a full smile.

He'll definitely won't be bored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.8K 49
Sent back home for rehabilitation to fight off the battle with his addictions, past and inner struggles, Zayn Malik develops an unlikely and hypnotiz...
46.4K 2.1K 20
Zayn is living the hard life. Lonely and rebel, he takes all the roads that lead to self destruction. Harry is a teacher that has been fired from hi...
15.3K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
92.4K 2.8K 17
And that's it. Harry reaches forward and grabs Zayn's shirt and Zayn's lips collide with his. He pushes Zayn, pushes and pushes until Zayn's trapped...