bet ; bang chan [finished]

By G3TCOOL

in which some stupid teens make a bet on their friends' love lives stay kids sns au More

preview 1
preview 2
prologue - cute
ch. 1 - bet
ch. 2 - whomst
ch. 3 - game on
ch. 4 - pizza
ch. 5 - planning
ch. 6 - maknaes on top
ch. 7 - oblivious
ch. 8 - huh
πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’—
ch. 9 - my day
ch. 10 - mixed reactions
ch. 12 - abort mission
:(
ch. 13 - thin ice
ch. 14 - lmao rip
ch. 15 - an intellectual
ch. 16 - friendly advice
ch. 17 - party people
ch. 18 - surprise !
ch. 19 - top 10 anime betrayals
ch. 20 - finale
bonus !
note
new book [50k]
its been a whileℒ️ [75k]
happy chan day + one year anniversary
끝

ch. 11 - kissing strangers

6.6K 331 166
By G3TCOOL

"moonbin, i have something to ask you.."

"yeah?"

"will you go out with me?"

"so did you know about that moonbin guy too?" y/n heard felix ask hyunjin. she stayed hidden in the corner of the building.

"hey yo-" moonbin was cut off as y/n covered his mouth with her hand and pulled him behind the wall where she hid. he cringed and licked her hand which she pulled away instantly. he wiped his mouth on his shirt in disgust. "never do that again."

"god you're gross!" y/n whisper yelled. then she turned to fully face him. "remember the deal."

"yeah yeah i'll make sure your friends buy it, don't worry." he winked at her in reassurance. she shook her head and they cautiously stepped back into the open, hand in hand.

ayy finally another chapter! i kinda didn't know what to do but i figured it out so we back bois :^)
also almost 3k reads im forking crying tysmmmm
please keep supporting this book !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 487 41
BOOK 2 OF THE DE LUCA BROTHERS SERIES -β€’- Chloe Mortez is just another college student, although her dark past constantly nags at her and taunts at h...
45.3K 2.6K 22
"Why the heck do you keep blasting the music so loud?" "And why the heck do you bang your girl so loudly?" In which they are both neighbors who are...
63.4K 2.1K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
1.1M 72.5K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...