Save Me|| Bts Zombie Apocalyp...

By AlyssaSurber

*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened... More

Prologue
chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Special Chapter
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
💜
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Chapter 16
Christmas special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry...

Halloween Special

936 39 5
By AlyssaSurber

  "Do you have everything we need?"

  "Pretty sure. Damn, these pumpkins are heavy."

  "I know. Why couldn't Y/n pick someone other than me?"

  Taehyung and Namjoon were the "lucky winners", as I put it, to gather pumpkins, and other tools to carve and gut them, and bring them back to dylans house.

  Once they arrived, I ran outside to help them.

  "Why couldn't you have done it?!" Taehyung yelled. "God, stop complaining! I'm helping you, aren't I?" I said. Taehyung pouted and helped Namjoon with the other pumpkins.

  I walked in and sat the pumpkin in the green house. "Wow~ that's one big pumpkin." Jimin said. "I know. I didn't think they'd be able to find ones like this." I said. Jimin smiled.

  "You know what else is big?" He said raising his eyebrows, walking slowly towards me with a smirk. "Your ego? Because I already knew that."

  He pouted. Then pulled me into an embrace. "I'm glad you're mine. I thought it'd take forever." Jimin whispered into my ear. I smiled.

  "Well cherish every moment with me. We don't know how long this'll last." I said. Trying to be real. He pulled back.

  "Even in death, we'll be together." He said, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded. "You're actually right for once." He pouted once again. Then we shared a loving kiss.

  "Hey love birds! C'mon, we're ready to start carving these pumpkins!" Namjoon said, running in the room like a little child. "Alright, alright. We're coming." Jimin said.

  Namjoon ran off to the others.

  "Let's go." I said. Jimin nodding and following me out.

                          Time skip

  "We pulled it off. They actually look good." Dylan said.

  "I can't remember the last time I did this." Hoseok said. "Last year?" Yoongi suggested.

  Hoseok shook his head. "No. I was at least 10 when I last did this." I widened my eyes.

  "What?! I do this every year!" He chuckled. "I just found it childish, but now that I'm doing it again, I'm wondering what had gotten into me.." He said, smiling sheepishly.

  I shook my head while smiling. "Hey Y/n? Can I talk to you for a second?" Jimin said, whispering in my ear.

  "Yea." I whispered back.

  We walked into our shared room.

  "So what's u-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because jimin plastered me against the wall. "You don't know what you do to me. Even watching you carve a pumpkin turns me on." Jimin said sadistically.

  "Should I take that as a compliment or be creeped out?" I said. He chuckled. Then attacked me with kisses.

  Let's just say it got a little heated and one thing lead to another😉

                         Time skip

  I woke up in bed, next to jimin. I then got up and put my clothes back on ans walked out into the living space.

  "Whats that smell?" I said. There was cake and pumpkin pie. All kinds of other pies and foods. "It all looks so good!" I squealed. Getting excited over food.

  "Yea! If you get jimin, we can dig in!" Dylan said, walking out with different kinds of chocolate.

  I ran to jimin and waking him up. Then we headed to the food. "Well then. How was your guys'...um...night?" Dylan asked. He raised his brows. I blushed and jimin just smirked. "Oh you know, just showing my girlfriend how much I love her."

  'He said it so casually?!' I thought to myself.

  I shook my head and sat down with the others. "Alright! Let's toast!" Dylan said.

  "To finding, Y/F/N!"

  "TO FINDING Y/F/N!"

  We all said. And clinked our glasses of champagne.

  'Hopefully...' I thought.
-
-
-
Hey! So I'm back. Yay! Btw, we are almost at 3,000 reads! WHAT?! Ya'll are crazy and I love you. You have supported me since the beginning of this book. I'm so glad you guys enjoy this. I really didn't expect this at all. I appreciate it so much. Thank you for making me the author I am today and for appreciating my hard work. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 14.1K 40
a 김남준 fanfic. none of the media I use in my books is mine. Cover by @vanterous highest Ranking: #1 in apocalypse. tysm <3 --- "C'mon it's getting...
131K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
11.9K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
85.4K 3.1K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...