Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3

1.4K 57 7
By queenofdeansbooty

"What the hell were you thinking?" Dean yelled at his brother once you three were back inside the motel room. You turned on the light and as much as you tried to see things from Sam's point of view, you were siding with Dean on this one.

"What?! What the hell was Y/N thinking!"

"Me? I was doing what you should have done when you first knew she was a demon!" You argued back.

"Y/N's right, man. She's a demon, Sam. Period. Alright? They want us dead, we want them dead." Dean glared at his brother.

"Oh, that's funny; I remember that demon chick in Ohio, Casey? You didn't want her dead."

"Yeah, well she wasn't stringing me along like a fish on a hook." Dean rolled his eyes.

"No one's stringing me along! Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous, but like it or not, she's useful." Sam tried to justify his actions.

"No! We kill her before she kills us." You said, standing next to Dean to show whose side you were on.

"Kill her with what? The gun she fixed for us?"

"Whatever works," Dean replied to Sam's question.

"Dean, if she wants us dead, all she has to do is stop saving our lives," Sam said but Dean sighed, walking over to the kitchen and turning on the sink. "Look, we have to start looking at the big picture Dean, start thinking in strategies and moves ahead of time. This could be good for us." Dean didn't respond, he was busy throwing water on his face. "It's not so simple, we're not just hunting anymore. We're at war."

Dean sighed and turned off the water and looked at Sam in the mirror that was above the sink. He grabbed a towel and dried his face before turning around and walking over to his brother.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Why are you always asking me that?" Sam said, exasperated.

"Because you're taking advice from a demon, Sam. Don't you know what they did to us? What they took from us?" You asked, trying to get him to see things your way.

"You don't think I know that?" Sam asked, sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

"It's what we're supposed to do, Sam, okay? We're supposed to drive in the fucking car and fucking argue about this stuff. You know, you go on about the sanctity of life and all that shit. Y/N then calls us both idiots and we all make it right. It's how we've always done things." Dean lectured, rubbing his stomach uncomfortably.

"Wait, so you're mad because I'm starting to agree with you?" Sam asked, both brothers staring at each other.

"He's not mad, Sam." You sighed.

"I-I'm worried, man," Dean said, moving to the other bed and sitting down on it. You stood in between both brothers and sighed. Ever since you died and came back, you've been acting different but you thought that is what coming back from the dead would do to you. It was like lately you had no patience for anything. You discovered more about yourself that you never knew about.

With Sam, it was like ever since he found out about Dean going to Hell, he's become more ruthless. You remember when killing a demon meant killing a human as well and he wouldn't do it. Now, he isn't like that anymore.

"I'm worried because you're not acting like yourself," Dean confessed.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm not. I don't have a choice." Sam sighed.

"What's what supposed to mean?"

"Look, Dean, you're leaving, right? And I gotta stay here in this shithole of a world. So, the way I see it if I'm gonna make it, if I'm gonna fight this war after you're gone, then I gotta change." Sam said, looking between you and Dean.

"Yeah, Dean, it's the same for me. I mean, Sam, you're going to have me. I'm not going anywhere but things aren't going to be the same without you, Dean." You said gently. You watched as Dean look uncomfortable, clutching his stomach and leaning forward as if he were in pain.

"Change into what, Sam?" Dean asked.

"Into you. I gotta be more like you."

"Dean, are you okay?" You asked and he tightened his face in pain as he doubled over. He cried out in pain and you and Sam were on alert, not going on what was happening.

"What's going on, Dean?" Sam asked, just as worried. Dean moved around in pain, trying to force his words out.

"I don't know," Dean bent over and gasped in pain. "Something is wrong... Bunch of knives inside of me." You rushed over to Dean and knelt down in front of him while he was basically bent in half.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean cursed.

"Sam, it's got to be the coven. They must be doing something to him!" You panicked before getting up and looking at Sam.

"Don't worry," Sam said, rushing to the bathroom to find the hex bag but you stopped him, handing him his gun.

"Go, I'll look for it. Please hurry!" You said and he nodded before snatching the Impala's keys and exiting the room. "Remember the black-haired woman is a demon!" You rushed back into the room and into the bathroom, trying to ignore Dean's cries of pain.

You tore that bathroom up, checking inside the medicine cabinet, inside and behind the toilet, underneath and behind the sink but you couldn't find it. You started to panic more and rushed out to the main room before tearing up the bed Dean wasn't on.

"Dean, I'm trying to find it." You got tears and Dean fell to the floor in pain. You got your knife and ripped open the pillows but it wasn't in there. You looked over at Dean who was now coughing up blood. You let the tears fall and hurried up. You looked under the mattress and behind the bed but nothing was there. Using your knife, you sliced open the mattress but no luck. You moved over to the other bed but it wasn't there either.

"Dean, I can't find it." You were full on crying now but you couldn't give up. You tried to look in the tiny kitchen but you yelled out in frustration. You were losing hope and time. You sniffled and rushed over to Dean and knelt next to him.

"Dean, I don't know what to do." You looked at him and tried to think of something that would help him. Dean coughed up more blood and you were going to scream in fear when the door was kicked in. Ruby walked in and looked at your tear-stained face. Dean looked up and rolled his eyes at the demon.

"You wanna kill me? Get in line, bitch." Ruby walked right over to Dean and grabbed him by the collar, tossing him on the bed. Dean tried to push her away and you got up to fight her when she grabbed his jaw, forcing his mouth open. She sprayed a dark brown liquid into his mouth. Dean coughed and spit some of the liquid out while Ruby stepped back from him.

"What the hell did you do to him?" You glared at Ruby while holding Dean who was still coughing.

"Stop... calling me bitch." Ruby said with a glare, panting. She ignored you completely.

"I asked what the hell did you do?" You glared at her.

"I helped him, of course. Next time you try and shoot me, I'm not gonna just disappear, understand?" She threatened you. She tossed you a sawed-off shotgun. Dean sat up and stopped coughing. He was looking much better and you had no idea what Ruby gave him.

"You... saved my life." Dean said, looking at the demon.

"Don't mention it."

"What was that stuff? God, it was ass. It tasted like ass." Dean said, scrunching his face in disgust.

"It's called witchcraft, short bus," Ruby said, turning and walking out of the room. She closed the door, leaving you to deal with Dean. You sighed and looked at Dean who was looking better.

"Thank God you're alright." You breathed out, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Don't thank God, thank a demon." Dean cleared his throat.

"Come on, we need to help Sam. He took your car but I'll hotwire another one." You said, getting up and getting your gun.

"Look at the mess you made," Dean said, looking at the destroyed motel room.

"I panicked." You sighed, looking at him. He walked over to you and grabbed your face.

"I wasn't going to leave you." He leaned towards you to kiss you but you pulled away.

"I'm not kissing ass. Let's go. "You said, turning away and walking out of the room. You could hear Dean chuckling as if he wasn't on the brink of death a moment ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.2K 81
Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help that Sam has taken advice from Ruby. All yo...
142K 3.8K 89
When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspective on life that comes with the best k...
1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...