The Third Wheel BxB (Old + ne...

By hasnoshamexx

This is the ungoing edited version of my first story ever, "The Third Wheel", which was originally posted in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The summoning
Chapter 2: The lost pup
Chapter 3: The Beginning of a horror movie
Chapter 4: The wizard of the pack
Chapter 5: To escape from myself
Chapter 6: Dream or nightmare?
Chapter 7: Return to reality
Chapter 8: Help me I'm...feeling
Chapter 9: Ghosts of the Past - Part 1
Chapter 9: Ghosts of the Past - Part 2
Chapter 10: The life of an undead man
Chapter 11: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 12: The Violet Pills
Chapter 13: The Awakening
Chapter 14: The Betrayal
Chapter 15: Looking for you
Chapter 16: The Encounter
Chapter 17: A stranger called Benoรฎt
Chapter 18: Let's call it a death wish
Chapter 19: A lighter heart
Chapter 20: What being a Sub means
Chapter 21: Follow your instincts
Chapter 22: The Most Beautiful Wolf
Chapter 23: Little acts of bravery
Chapter 24: Emotions in motion (Part I)
Chapter 24: Emotions in motion (Part II)
Chapter 24: Emotions in Motion (Last Part)
Epilogue
OLD VERSION Prologue
OLD VERSION Chapter 1: The Summoning
OLD VERSION Chapter 2: The Lost Pup
OLD VERSION Chapter 3: The One Eye's Twisted Sense of Humor
OLD VERSION Chapter 4: You're no mate material
OLD VERSION Chapter 5: Restless
OLD VERSION CHAPTER 6: Worse than a nightmare
OLD VERSION Chapter 7: Help me I'm... feeling
OLD VERSION Chapter 8: Anger unleashed
OLD VERSION Chapter 9: Lessons to (un)learn
OLD VERSION Chapter 10: Saving your life
OLD VERSION Chapter 11: Guilty conscience
OLD VERSION Chapter 12: The traitor
OLD VERSION Chapter 13: Nobody touches what is mine
OLD VERSION Chapter 14: Where are you?
OLD VERSION Chapter 15: You can't hide forever
OLD VERSION Chapter 16: The white wolf
OLD VERSION Chapter 17: I want to be loved
OLD VERSION Chapter 18: A very quiet Sub
OLD VERSION Chapter 19: The Talk
OLD VERSION Chapter 20: Respect is earned
OLD VERSION Chapter 21: I don't hate you
OLD VERSION Epilogue
OLD VERSION Important announcement

OLD VERSION Bonus Chapter

87.9K 2.1K 469
By hasnoshamexx

"To know the value of generosity, it is necessary to have suffered from the cold indifference of others" (Eugène Cloutier)

NATE'S POV

It was getting harder and harder to focus on the game, and I was going to lose. Against Darren. Because of Kyle, who could not stand not being the center of our attention for even a fraction of second. How the guy could turn from a robotic warrior to a needy pup as soon as we were back to the intimacy of our tent was beyond my understanding. Usually I loved it, but at times like this, when my honour was at stake, I found his behaviour slightly annoying. I mean, I was LOSING. Against Darren, who was as good at chess as an infant trying to cook gratin dauphinois.

"I'm not that bad at chess, and you're not that good either. Stop being so big-headed" he mumbled.

'What?"

"You said that aloud, idiot".

Oops. Well, at least Darren wasn't looking so smug anymore. After all, nothing was lost yet. I could still wi-

"CHECKMATE"

"Okay, okay, I got it. You did not have to yell in my ears like that, Darren"

"And you did not have to throw the chessboard on the ground just because you lost, Nate. How mature of you, really"

"Could you please stop throwing tantrums like four years old little boys, both of you?"

"What??" Darren and I exclaimed in unison.

"You're the one to talk" I added.

"What do you mean?" Kyle retorted, suddenly on the defensive.

"Exactly what I said. I wouldn't have lost if it weren't for you whining in my ears, constantly playing with my hair and trying to catch my attention like a newborn - "

Of course, he would try to leave after what I said. Old habits die hard, and Kyle was always very keen on running away at the least vexation, especially when we where talking about things related to his submissive behaviour. I found his submissive side very endearing, but Kyle still had troubles coming to terms with that part of himself. If you listened to him, he wasn't a Submissive. Not even when he was shamelessly begging to be stuffed by Darren or I, tears glistening in his beautiful eyes. Oh, great, now I was getting hard. Perfect timing, Nate.

I purposely yawned, as Kyle made a move to get on his feet, making him even angrier. I knew I did not even have to physically prevent Kyle from leaving the tent, because Darren would find the right words. We knew exactly what to say to stop him from hiding from us. Years of experience.

"Kyle, love" he began sweetly. "I swear if I have to go and look for you for hours in the forest like last time, I'm gonna spank you so hard that Nate will need to apply a whole tube of aloe vera on your sorry bottom"

"Don't tell him that" I teased. "He loves being spanked so much I think he is now about to run away just to received his spanking"

"I don't like it!" Kyle immediately retorted, his ears becoming a nice shade of red.

"What is it that you don't like?" I asked innocently.

"You know what I mean, you moron. Being spanked. I hate it! There's no way I would enjoy such a degrading thing. I'm not that kind of person"

"Good. I suppose you're not going to leave, then?" I smiled triumphantly.

He pouted "No, I'm not". Then he started fidgetting, sitting on the further edge of the bed, surprising us both: Kyle would always do that when he was about to share something about himself - which obviously did not happen very often. I wisely shut my mouth and after a brief exchange of glances with Darren, we patiently waited for our mate to talk.

KYLE'S POV

I knew they were waiting for me to talk, but they did not show any signs of impatience, and I was feeling grateful towards my mates for being so understanding. Opening up might have become easier over the years, but it was still quite challenging to me. Maybe because I had spent most of my life hiding, or maybe because there were so many things from my past I wasn't proud of. I felt that many people just loved to talk about themselves, and would do so for hours if they found someone willing to listen. As for me, it was just a scary experience, because I did not have much to be proud of to begin with.

" I swear it's the first time in my life I'm being so needy, guys, and I hate it. Needy is never sexy, but I can't pretend anymore, I have been left on my own for so long and - "

"Oh, trust me, needy can be sexy" Nate quipped.

"Shut up, Nate. Don't interrupt" Darren intervened sternly.

"Thank you, Dar. Like I said, I never allowed myself to appear needy before, not even towards Alex, who was my only friend".

I could feel my mates tensing up when I mentionned my former friend, but continued nonetheless.

"I thought that if I was being too affectionate, then I would end up even more alone than I already was. It's a social rule: you have to pretend to have many friends. If you are too much of an outcast, then at least you need to make people believe that you don't mind being alone, or else you will just appear plainly pathetic. I thought that if I kept up a brave front, people would be impressed and maybe they would want to be my friends. It never worked, obviously".

Nate's eyes were shiny at this point and I felt Darren's comforting hand on my lower back, giving me the strenght to continue my miserable little tale.

"Everyone fell for it. People thought I was better left on my own, even you guys. You were so happy to be in love and I did not want to ruin your happiness by being the whiny friend you constantly need to worry about. I realised I couldn't be happy for you if I weren't part of your happiness, and I knew I was being selfish. I started becoming obnoxious towards both of you because I wanted what I could not have, and it hurted. So I thought, maybe it would be easier if we weren't friends anymore".

I took a deep breath and looked up at Nate. Now I was getting to the hardest part.

"Nate, can we talk about... you know... that night?"

He tensed up but then gave me a reassuring smile. "Of course, love. We will always be willing to listen to you".

"Actually, I already told you how the suppressants were having a huge impact on my behaviour - even though I know it's not an excuse. You have said you forgave me but you never talked about it either, so I thought maybe you were still mad at me. Of course I understand you wouldn't want to talk about it with ME. Oh God, now I'm reminding you bad memories and I'm sorry I'm - "

"Kyle, it's enough" Nate told me quietly, interrupting my rambling. He took my hand in his and gave a gentle kiss on my knuckles, before continuing.

"You're right, I never talked about it in front of you, because I knew how guilty you felt about it. I won't lie to you, I had nightmares about that night for quite a long time. It was one of the scariest experience of my life".

It would be hypocritical for me to tell Nate to please stop talking, but I really wanted him to stop. I already knew he suffered a lot because of me, but it killed me to hear him say it out loud. I said Nothing, though, because I wanted him to talk freely about it and I needed to be reminded of how I did not deserve a mate like him.

"However" he added, "I have decided - we have decided - to forgive you, and nothing will make us ever change our mind. You should know by now that we don't forgive easily,as we have been real assholes to you. But I understand the reasons you gave us - and anyways, you were a scared and lonely teen at that time. I believe everyone should be given second chances, and I also know that my pain was nothing compared to yours. We haven't be the loyal friends we should have been, either. We did not even noticed you were struggling at home, because we were selfish teenagers so engrossed with each other we tended to forget about the rest of the world".

I nodded, a treacherous tear rolling down my cheek. Nate wiped it with his thumb, then gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

" I love you, I pity the lonely child you were, and I admire the resilient man you've become. You're not perfect, and neither am I. Hell, even our big Alpha here isn't perfect"

"Of course I am " Darren protested, making me laughed. "But I don't want to intimidate you guys, so I'll just keep pretending I am not".

"How could you admire me, Nate? I am this broken Sub who pretended to be a Dom and whose only friends were a traitor and a six-years old little girl"

"Hey, Miléna is great. You're lucky to have her as your friend" Nate retorted. "Now that our packs are not at war any longer, I will try to be friend with her, too"

"The poor girl" I teased. "She's so nice that she won't be able to say no. God, she has no idea what she's in for, I better warn her beforehand".

"Oh really?" asked Nate with a raised eyebrow. "Do you not enjoy my compagny, then?"

"Sorry, Nate!"

He jumped on me before I even had the time to react.

DARREN'S POV

***** SMUT ALERT ***** Stop reading now. I said NOW. Okay, I tried, there's no stopping you.

I watched the scene happening in front of me with a goofy smile on my face. Nate had Kyle pinned down on the bed and he was tickening him below his ribs. My baby warrior was giggling and cursing, desperately trying to escape Nate's cruel treatment.

"Please, stop, I'm begging you - anything but that" Kyle pleaded.

Here we go, I thought, as I smiled devilishely. Kyle, my love, you are way too innocent for your own good - but fortunately, Nate isn't.

"Anything?" Nate grinned.

"Anything" confirmed the unsuspecting man beneath him.

"Yeah, finally!" he chanted. "I was starving, just let's make out all night long"

I was expecting Kyle to start protesting - he would always protest in the beginning, even though it never lasted very long, as his protests quickly turned into moans and pleas for more. However, I guessed that Kyle was full of surprises tonight.

"Actually, I was thinking, maybe we could ... you know, we said someday we would... but we never..."

"What are you talking about?" Nate asked, looking confused but I knew exactly what Kyle was referring to. I had wet dreams about it for a while, now.

"You want to feel both of us at the same time. Am I correct, love?" I asked softly, pulling him in my lap.

He nodded, the big warrior with a powerful body suddenly looking shy.

And of course, Nate just looked like a child in his favourite candy store.

I leaned forward to kiss Nate, while Kyle was sucking and kissing my neck and playing with my nipples. Then, I positionned myself behind Kyle and brought my wet fingers to his already twitching hole. I started fingering him while Nate took him into his mouth. He tried to bite back the sounds but I whispered in his ears "Just let it go, baby. We already know how much you like us to play with your ass and we love hearing your moans. They are music to our ears".

Nate raised his head, and let go of Kyle's dick, a wolfy smile on his beautiful face. "Yes, we do" he agreed, wetting his fingers without moving his eyes from Kyle.

"Wait, Nate" Kyle whimpered, his cheeks flushing.

A few seconds later, I felt Nate's two fingers caressing mine inside Kyle's inner sleeve. We kept rubbing and malaxing his sweet spot, torturing him until he released on his stomach.

I made him lie down on his back and covered his body with my own. He was now completely relaxed, looking at me with a pleased expression plastered on his face. Nate laughed "I loved it when he is so deep in Sub-space he can barely hear us".

"Kyle?" I asked. "Are you ready to take us?".

He nodded frantically and I gave him a quick peck on the lip. "I will go first, because I'm bigger. Once you're properly stretched, Nate will try to get in. Okay?"

"Okay. Yes. Please do it".

And I did just that. I slide home and started to thrust nice and deep, brushing his prostate everytime. When his orgasm was nearing, I made him sit on my laps and grabbed his ass cheeks, spreading his hole for Nate.

Nate looked at us with a serious expression, and he ever so carefully leaned forward, but Kyle still let out a painful cry when he started entering him.

"It hurts" he cried. "But keep going please"

Nate nodded and started kissing his shoulder blades. "Relax" he whispered. "I know it hurts but you're doing so well baby".

I laughed when Kyle blushing. Nate loved teasing him, so of course Kyle was Always embarrassed when Nate became all serious and gave him pet names.

I pulled Kyle in my arms and my breath hitched when I felt Nate's cock sliding against my own. Kyle looked at me with wide eyes, as his hole was stretched to its full capacity. I knew Kyle could feel us throbbing deep Inside and I wanted to cry. I did not care if some people thought we had a weird relationship. As I watched at my mates ecstatic faces, I knew they were as happy as I was.

"You can move now" Kyle whispered, throwing his arms around my neck and hiding his face in my chest as I felt his iron-hard dick against my stomach. "Slowly please".

I took Nate's hands in mine and we moved in unisson, slowly and carefully thrusting up, opening our mate and creating a path through him.

"Kyle?" Nate asked, concerned. How are you feeling?

"So, so good" he moaned. "I can feel you both, it's making me so happy. I love you so much"

I smiled. Our big bad wolf was being unusually honest.

"We love you too" Nate whispered. "Let's come together"

I love sex, I believe it's healthy, natural and fantastic - or at least, it should always be. Sex with my mates was even better than that, not because they had perfect bodies, or because they were incredible lovers, but simply because I was in love with them. And yet, sex was not even my favourite part of our relationship. I loved simple moments of intimacy, like this one: Kyle was sleeping soundlessly, his face against Nate's pecs, who had his right arm wrapped around his waist. I was on the other side of Nate, spooning him from behind. The three of us had suffered a lot, but if it brought us together, then it was worth it.

Update: there is not an ongoing spin-off of The Third Wheel, called The Traitor. It focuses on Alex and it's available on my profile page ! :)

Okay, this is really the end this time. I hope it doesn't disapoint, and if it does I'm sorry guys but I won't add another chapter, as I want to focus on my new story: The Freak. It will be updated on Sundays and for those who enjoyed TTW, I think you'll like this one so don't forget to check it out and leave some comments ;)

Thank you again for your support, you're all amazing and some comments nearly made me cry! - Shhh, it's just between you and I, promise ?

For those who are struggling in this big and sometimes scary place called the world, I believe that you - we - will get better and find love, just like Kyle. Don't give up the fight, alright?

Okay, that's too much sap, even for me! I will edit this story later, now is the time to return to my favourite place - my bed.

Take care xoxoxo

#hasnoshame

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scholar By โ˜†

Teen Fiction

1M 40.2K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
554K 19.6K 42
[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy, anti-social, nerdy boy. He spends most...
238K 10K 32
This is the rewritten (better!) version of Boys Will Be Boys DISCLAIMER: This book will contain foul language and general idiocy. I started writing t...
506K 12.8K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...