Friends With Benefits | Dylan...

By loversendx

"It was just supposed to be some sex and Hennessy. . ." - A slow burn Dylan O'brien fanfic. ****REWRITING FOR... More

BEFORE YOU READ:
01: Beginning
02: Summer to-do
03: Wet
04: Nightmare of a Wet Dream
05: Stay Healthy, Take Your Shots
06: Shots to the Heart
07: Late Night Confessions
08: Acknowledgment
09: First Time For Everything
10: Emotional Support Pet
11: New Comings
12: Walking on a Dream
14: Closure
15: Terms and Conditions
16: So Close

13: Results

100K 1.6K 789
By loversendx

Chapter Thirteen - Results

A week ago I took Beth's advice on going to the gynecologist and it was definitely a new experience to add to the list. I'd only ever been for birth control but the nurses were nice when asking questions about my sexuality. They make your time there comfortable. Not that I was uncomfortable but it was new.

I just figured that since I've had sex with Nick, I should be safe and up to date, especially now that we're broken up. I even got a pregnancy test done and am hoping for the negative.

"Jack and I are supposed to hang out this week," Norah tells us and there's a smile I know she can't help on her face. I glide my paint brush across the canvas in front of me.

"I'm shamefully curious to know how big his dick is," Niyah says with a squint of her eyes in wonder. Norah swats at her.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"I feel like it's big," I say mindlessly and then my mind wanders to Dylan and I wonder... I've seen the imprint countless times and I can't vouch for it being small. There's no way. I purse my lips when her eyes shoot playful daggers at me. I let out a light laugh, holding my hands up in defense. "What are you guys gonna do?"

"Supposed to see a movie and then hang out at his house I think." There's a ghost of a smirk pulling at her lips.

"You think you're gonna—?" I raise an eyebrow at her. Besides me, Norah's only gone all the way once and it was with her old ex boyfriend from one of our rival schools over a few months ago.

"Gosh, I hope so," she says. "I'm not passing that opportunity up. I don't think I've ever been so attracted to someone."

"I love that for you," I tell her. It's then the realization hits me that Dylan makes me feel the same way...

Why am I thinking about Dylan so much? Jesus. And it's all sexual thoughts. Jesus.

"Who are you texting so much?" Norah asks Niyah who's nose deep in her phone, smile and all. She has actually been on her phone more lately, tapping away. "Be in the moment and paint with us like we planned."

"Sorry, sorry," her twin apologizes, putting her phone down beside her. She looks at her canvas and frowns. "I had a vision but I'm not very artsy."

"Let me see," I say.

She holds it up with a dramatic sigh and I can't help but chuckle at the sight.

She's attempted a bare womanly figure but something about it looks off—uncentered.

"What? Practically Bob Ross but make it sexy," I joke and Norah let's out a giggle.

"You would think you know what a woman's body looks like," Norah says.

"What? Why?" Niyah asks, eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Because you have one?" Norah replies at her suddenly antsy twin. The confused look is gone from Niyah's face and she leans over to push Norah playfully.

"Shut up, bitch."

Suddenly, I get a phone call from an unknown number as we're sitting by the pool.

"Hello. Is this Lydia?" A woman's voice speaks.

"Hi? Yes, it is," I say into the phone, waiting to know who I'm speaking to. I watch the twins look at my concerned expression and theirs matches. Niyah mouths, asking who it is.

"This is the Oakview Gynecologist, calling about your test results. They did come back positive for chlamydia but everything else is negative."

"Wha—? Oh my god?" I say out loud, mind blown and baffled. I get up from my towel on the ground and walk away from the girls.

I feel my body become hot and my head goes into a thousand different directions. I have chlamydia. How?

"We can go ahead and send the antibiotics to your preferred pharmacy. You will just take doxycycline once a day for a week and then we can do a follow up to make sure everything is all cleared up."

I realize after a minute I haven't said anything.

"Um," I swallow, trying to process this information. "Okay."

"It's curable. No need to worry too much. Just make sure you take the pills correctly and no sexual activity until you finish the dose."

As I walk back to the twins, I can't even hold in my cry.

"What's wrong?" They both ask, alarmed and concerned. They stand up, reaching for me to comfort me but I flinch away and slouch heavily, defeated and beyond confused. I feel embarrassed and ashamed for some reason. I don't know how this happened. I only had sex with Nick. Dylan and I basically only dry humped, no bare touching.

"I guess I have chlamydia?"

"What?" They voice in unison.

"That was the gynecologist," I cry. "They said I tested positive for chlamydia, which is impossible, right? Since I've only been with Nick."

"Oh my god?" Niyah says in disbelief. They exchange looks with one another and I begin to cry more.

"I have to go. I don't even know how to feel right now. I'm so confused," I whimper before packing up my things in my book bag. "I'll update you guys later."

I call Dylan immediately once I leave the twins.

"What's up?" Dylan says happily into the phone and I'm already crying again.

"Are you busy right now? Where are you? Did you have sex with Ambree?" My mind is scrambled as I spew out questions at him.

"Woah, what? What's wrong? Why are you crying, Lyd?"

"Did you do anything with Ambree at all?" I repeat myself in hysterics.

"Why are you asking this? Where are you? Are you at home? Calm down. I'll come to you," he tells me.

"I'm sitting outside in my driveway," I mumble.

"Okay, I'm coming. Calm down, it's okay, alright?"

I sniffle and hang up.

Ten minutes later I hear a tap on my window. Dylan's bent down in a black shirt, frowning at my distressed state.

"Do you wanna go inside and talk?"

I nod and follow him silently up to my room.

He sits down and gestures for me to do the same. His frown hasn't left his face as he stares at me, reaching up and wiping at dried tears that have stained.

Instead of sitting beside him, he pulls me in between his legs and looks up at me with concern.

"I don't even know how to say this. I'm so embarrassed," I whimper, placing my hands over my face. He grabs onto my arms and softly pulls them away, gentle honey brown eyes looking into mine.

"It's you and me. Lyd and Dyl, right? You can tell me anything. You know that." His words are comforting and he's right. I know I can tell him anything and everything but I feel so angry. I just don't know who I'm angry with. Maybe myself.

"The gynecologist called saying my test results came back positive," is all I say because I can't quite get myself to say it out loud yet.

"Positive for—?" he asks, concern etched on his face.

"Chlamydia," I cry softly, shaking my head as an attempt to stop the tears again.

"Oh? Oh—okay," he says, running a hand through his growing hair. He's also processing the information. "How?"

"That's what I'm wondering."

"We didn't have sex, Lyd. We didn't even touch so it's not even possible you got it from me if that's what you're worried about."

"Did you have—did you do anything with Ambree?"

"No," he answers with a shake of his head and I'm relieved for multiple reasons but this is a big one. "We didn't even kiss—but what does this have to do with anything?"

They haven't kissed either...

"You don't know?" I ask and he looks even more confused, shaking his head. "There's a rumor Ambree has chlamydia and I saw her at the gynecologist when we went with your mom to her appointment. Obviously that could be a coincidence and she was there for something else but."

"But what?"

I shrug. "I don't know. It's just a possibility."

"If it's not from me and you've only had sex with Nick—right?"

"Right." I nod. He looks at me and I stare back at him when the realization hits me. "Oh my god."

"Nick had to have cheated," Dylan says once the realization hits him as well. I feel my body become hot again. I feel sick now.

"Had to," I agree slowly. "With Ambree?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...