You Vs. Them (Jhene Aiko and...

By mochacurlzzz

I'm not going to write a description for this I'll let the words speak for themselves More

You Vs. Them (Jhene Aiko and Kendrick Lamar)
Chapter 1: Reality
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors note
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
EPILOUGE
Souled out
For my Brother

chapter 25

546 14 11
By mochacurlzzz

Kendrick POV

I woke up bright and early getting ready to meet Miko and the gang at the airport. I showered and got dressed, then I got Yaya up and did the same to her. She looked so happy like she just knew that we were gonna see her Mama today. I fed her a little breakfast but she wouldn't eat she was too excited. I know she hated living here without seeing her aunts and uncles on the daily, and especially not Miko. I grabbed her bag and her and walked down to the car, maybe if Miko and I worked shit out I could squirm my way out of this lease by the time the tour is over with. I headed to the area we left from happy as hell, I picked up flowers on the way there and everything.

Once I reached the area we waited. I started getting all nervous so I  took a selfie with me and Yaya and postd it to IG, caption "waiting for mommy". Miko liked it and commented. "my babies!" About 25 minutes later all the buses pulled up. I grabbed Yaya and we posted up by the truck. August got off thier bus before them holding on to Mila's hand. They walked over to me and Yaya. "What's up ya'll." I said. Mila took Yaya away and handed her to August, then she pulled me in for a hug. I was so confused and scared, "I'm sorry for everything." she said. "ok. I answered." She pulled away from me and smiled, that was the first time anything like this ever happened. She took Yaya from August and gave her back to me after kissing her on the forehead, then her and August walked away.  I looked towards the bus and saw Miko standing there looking as beautiful as ever. Josh and Abe came over, "Would you go over there already." Abe said.

I slow walked over to Miko, all I wanted to do was pick her up and hold her in my arms forever. I missed her so much. She had the biggest smile on her face once I reached her. I placed my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it. "You're so beautiful babe." I said. "Mommy." Yaya said reaching for her. "I missed you both so much!" she said tears in her eyes. I pulled her in close to me, and we stayed like that for a while.

Drake

I looked over at Miko and Kendrick as they embraced each other. I was happy for her but I was filled with envy. I wanted her, I wanted to be with her and she wanted him. There was so much I wanted to tell her, but I knew she wouldn't listen. I guess Donald caught me staring. "Bruh really, why can't you just leave her alone." "Shut up man, this ain't got nothing to do with you." "It's Miko, it got everything to do with me,Leave her alone, let her get her life back." he told me,but she could have that life with me.

I climbed into the car that was waiting for me and th driver pulled off. 

Gambino POV

"Aye!" I heard and I turned around to see Miko jogging over to me. I hadn't actually spoken to her in a while. "Gamby!" she yelled as she got closer to me. She ran up to me and hugged me, i wanna talk to you later." she said. "Okay." She gave  me a hug and walked back towards Kendrick.  I waved to him and he waved back.

August

Mila was coming with me to chill before our meet and greets starts, then she would accompany me to the show. I loved hanging out with her. We finally talked and she explained everything to me. I could understand how she felt and I assured her that I would always be with her so she would never have to feel like that again. I told her that she needs to talk to Miko, because she would always be there for her even if everyone left her Miko never would. She agreed with me, I guess she would do it later.

Abe & Josh

We headed to the house, my girl was waiting for me. I missed her ass so much. Lisa and me had been going on almost a year dating each other and I wanted me being back home to be special at least. I talked Josh into going with me to the jewelry store to buy her something. I don't know what was up with him, he was all over the place lately after the shit that happened with Aubrey. Miko and and Kendrick had already pulled off and I hoped that they worked their shit out.

Abe got me going with him to the damn jewelry store, he about to buy this girl Lisa something. It's too soon if you ask me. He didn't care though. I didn't mind either I just wanted to see Riley. We were just friends now but I missed her. I told her I was on my way home and I got extra tickets for her and her best friend to come to the show with me tonight. She was excited, I also got her some backstage passes, she was dying to meet my sister. Tonight was going to be epic.

Miko POV

The car ride was silent but we both had smiles on our faces. I reached over grabbing Kendrick's hand. He looked over at me as he drove and I mouthed the words "I love you." He smiled at me returning his eyes to the road. This wasn't the way to the house and before I knew it we pulled up in front of this tall ass building. "I don't want to ruin this moment." he said as he got out handing the keys to the Valet. "Morning Mr. Duckworth." he said speeding around to take Yaya out of her car seat. They even opened the door for me. Once we were all out of the car, I just stood there. "Come on bae." he said to me. I followed him into the building and into the elevator. "What are we doing here?" I asked. he looked down at his feet. "Home Mommy." Yaya said pointing at the numbers that lit up above our heads. I looked at Kendrick, "Home?" The elevator opened once we reached our destination. There we walked into this lavish apartment, pictures of Kendrick covering magazines stained the walls. Pictures of Yaya were everywhere. I realized what was going on.

I turned to see Kendrick, "Home Mommy." Yaya said again, I guess she was trying to tell me that this was home now. He moved and he didn't tell me. I immediately got sad, and flopped on the couch. "I didn't know how to tell you." he said. He sat down next to me after giving Yaya some juice and turning on the tv in the other room. "How about I moved out." I said looking at him. Honestly I wasn't mad, I was disappointed. This was the result of my carelessness. I looked at Kendrick and he looked back at me. "I love you so much you know that right." "Of course baby." he said, and I want us to work on this, I want us to do whatever is it that we can to make us better." I leaned over to him kissing him. "I missed you." He stared at me, "You done with the cocaine and shit, do you need rehab?" I shook my head no. "you sure, I'm with you 100%." "I'm done bae, I just want my family back that's all." "Me too." I scooted in closer to him on the couch and laid m head on his shoulder. This was the first time in an entire month that I had been under my husband and it felt just like the first time we had explored our feelings for each other. 

We stayed like that for about a hour, Yaya had fallen asleep so Kendrick put her in her room, while we went to his. "Your place is nice, I said settling myself on his bed. "Thank you." he told me. I don't know why but I started to tear up, and before I know it I was full blown crying. I pulled my knees up to my chest staring at him. "I'm sorry." was all that I could get out at the moment. Kendrick came over to me pulling my knees away from my chest, and settled himself in front of me between my legs and leaned in kissing my forehead."You're beautiful, you know that right?" he said reminding me of past times together. He leaned in to kiss me also wiping the tears form my face.

I deepened the kiss by pulling him into me. I wanted him so bad right now, I needed to feel him.

Kendrick PoV

I stared at her as I watched her cry. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and it broke my heart. I knew she was upset about me moving out and maybe I should have told her. right now she was probably thinking that this was a no go and that she caused it all, honestly I wanted that time to think without everything reminding me of her. It broke my heart that she would kiss Aubrey after she knew how I felt about him. It broke my heart that she told me that she had feelings for him, we were married any feelings that you have for someone else was disrespectful and you never act on them, but she did act on them. I was hurting and that's what made me leave. Now all I wanted to do was comfort her and pull her close to me, hold her make love to her and show her that I had forgiven her for everything. I wanted my family back.

"I'm sorry." she chocked out and I removed her knees from her chest and moved in closer to her and kissed her forehead. "You're beautiful, you know that right." I asked her, but it was more like a statement. I leaned in wiping her tears and kissing her soft lips. She pulled me into the kiss making it more deeper. I climbed on top of her hovering over and she pulled me down removing my shirt. "Make love to me." she whispered and I saw a single tear fall from her eyes. I leaned down kissing her, this time would be more amazing then I could ever remember.

**********

Everyone went to the show, Lisa and Abe, Mila came with August, Riley showed up with her best friend and Josh. Yaya and Sweet-pea stayed with the baby sitter back stage.

**********

It was almost my turn on the stage. I talked to the crew and asked if Kendrick and I could do a song together, of course he didn't know but what happened today with us, fixing our relationship I wanted the world especially Aubrey to know that we were back together. There was a knock on my door. "It's open." I yelled taking a sip of tea. In walked Gamby and I smiled. I stood up and hugged him, I missed my bestie. "Short stack what's up?" he said sitting next to me on my couch.

"I just wanted to apologize to you for being a bitch. I know you was trying to help me I never want to feel like all lonely and  shit. I miss you when you not around." I told him. I miss you too." he said and he leaned in to hug me. "So, you and Kendrick?" I smiled a big smile and I guess I was blushing as well. "Aye, you got the D." he said. I laughed, "gross." I said. "I'm happy for you guys." he said, "Does he know about the performance tonight?" "No." I told him.  "Where is he?" "With the sitter,Yaya,and Sweet- pea." "Oh ok." he said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're okay." He kissed my forehead that's when there was another knock on my door. "come in!" I yelled.

Mila POV

I knew I promised Aug that I would talk to my sister and I hadn't done so yet. He had just came off stage and told Vic it was his turn and we walked together to Miko's room. I knocked on the door. "COme in." I heard. We walked in. "Hey." she said. I hadn't talked to her in a while and this was pretty awkward. "I guess I'll get out of here", Gamby said as soon as he saw me."I'll leave you two alone." August said letting go of my hand well at least trying to but I pulled him back to me, "Please stay with me." Miko was just looking at us like we were crazy.

"What's going on you guys?" she asked. "August thought...Aug cleared his throat... "Well I thought that I should talk to you. I know I haven't been the best sister and I'm always saying or doing some shit that's rude and disrespectful. It's not okay. We're supposed to be a team and I want to start setting a better example for Yaya and Sweet-pea." "Okay." she said waiting for me to explain myself.

"You know how we grew up and you were always the strong one even though you got raped. You were always more level headed then me. You set the best example that you knew how to set and I was always envious of the attention you got from that. Everyone loved you Miko, and I always felt that people didn't feel the same about me. I needed someone to show me that love and I had nobody..I had nobody and you had everybody and that made me mad."

Without my control I started crying, this was the first time that I had ever cried because of my emotions, I didn't like not being in control of this feeling. I gripped Aug's hand tighter and he leaned in and kissed my cheek. Miko smiled, "Sweetie, you should have told me. I'm so sorry." she got up and hugged me. "You know I would stop everything for you, I don't care what it is. I love you. You don't need a nigga for shit except the D remember that." she told me. I laughed. I looked at August and he smiled in approval he was so fine Lawd Jesus. 

"I'm sorry Miko, I hope you and Kendrick can work everything out." "We're gonna be fine Mila, ok you just focus on you and August." she told me hugging me again. "I love you." she said. She hugged us both as someone knocked and came in, "Miko you're on in 15." "Ok." she said as she stood up for them to prep her. "Aug could you find Kendrick for me." "Yea I got you Mik." he told her.

Kendrick POV

I was chilling in the back far away form Aubrey and his crew cause if I saw him I'd probably beat his ass. August ran up to me all panicked like. "Ken it's Miko, she needs you." he said. I didn't know what was going on. I ran out the room going towards Miko's room, she wasn't in there. I ran towards the stage but didn't go out cause she was on stage. "Aug what's going on?" I asked him. "Just listen man." he said. I focused my attention on Miko. She wore a black crop top with a flowy skirt that was way to long for her, I bet she didn't wear any shoes either. I smiled she was so stunning. There was a beat playing in the background lowly. The beat sounded vaguely familiar then she begin to talk.

"Ya'll know I love ya'll right?" she asked the crowd. They screamed of course. "I adore ya'll, so so much. Everything I do is for you guys, and my family and I want to think you guys for standing beside me and supporting me through everything....I need ya'll help though, I know you've heard what's been going on with me and Kendrick but we're gonna be fine. We love each other so much."

They clapped for us, for our relationship. She looked over to me, "Baby come out here." I was so confused, I wasn't prepared for this, this wasn't my show tonight was about her not me. I shook my head no at first, "Baby please come out here." she begged and I slowly walked out on stage to her. She kissed me.

"How would ya'll like to hear me and Kendrick's very first song together?" I smiled we never performed this song before, we were just fooling around in the studio when we recorded it. "Rap to me." she said as the beat dropped. 

Drake POV

I was backstage when I heard Kendrick's voice on stage. Why the hell was this nigga on my stage, who approved this shit? I ran to the stage area where August, Vic, Gamby, Wayne and all Miko's brothers ans sister were jsut watching them take over my show. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "Sssshhh, they're professing their love for each other." Vic said. I swear this nigga was so lame sometimes. "Who approved this shit?" I asked. "I don't know." Wayne said shrugging his shoulders.

"It don't matter who approved it the fans love this shit!" Abe said. I shook my head, I didn't love this shit. 

I was pissed the fuck off, I walked away from the crowd going back to my dressing room. I gotta do something about this shit. I hate seeing her with him.

*

*

*

Miko POV

I was in my dressing room after my set chilling with Kendrick. Yaya was sleeping on his chest. Abe, Riley, Josh, Lisa, Mila, August, Sweet-pea and some other girl walked in. The girls wore backstage passes and were smiling hard as hell.

"Hope we're not interrupting." Abe said. I stood up from my chair. "No, you guys are good, Hey Riley, Lisa, who's this?" I asked cause the other girl looked nervous as shit. 'This is my best friend Brooklyne, or Brooke." "Hey Brooke, I'm Miko." "I love you! she blurted out then quickly covered her mouth. She went in for a hug and I felt so uncomfortable I think this girl was gay. I smiled and hugged her back though.

"Omg you're so beautiful." she said. "So are you." I said to her. "Brooke she's married, Jezz." Lisa said. The girl backed off, and smiled, "I'm so sorry." she said as she blushed. We took a few pictures and hung out for a bit. After this we all went home, i spent the night with Kendrick and Yaya.

We were lying in bed. I didn't sleep much. "Were you mad that I did that babe?" I asked referring to the performance we did. "Nah, just shocked, you know I love to perform with you." he said kissing me. "I love you babe." he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I responded as I laid my head on his chest. We fell asleep, I hope that the minis were behaving themselves with no supervision.

*

*

*

Didn't want to make this super long so I decided to break it up into parts...

Are you happy they made up????

Comment

Vote

Add

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems๐ŸŒป *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
1.5K 2 24
"๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†." ๐‘ถ๐’๐’š๐’™ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’๐’ doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
347K 15.8K 34
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
611K 21.7K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...