Yes or No 3 (Kim and Pie)

By Shadow_Sniper07

If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Al... More

Part 1 - The untold story
Chapter II - Pie in her room
III - A Father's Point of View
Chapter IV - Kim's struggle
Chapter V - Everyday is a Difficult Day
VI - Their decisions
VII - I'll take any chances
VIII - They meet again
Chapter IX - Reunited
Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While
Chapter XI - Surprise dad!
Chapter XII - contented hearts
Chapter XIII - not the right time yet
Chapter XIV - Same routine
Chapter XV - Here Comes P'Van
XVI - Round One
XVII - Reunion
XVIII - I'm sorry
XIX - The best Mom
Chapter XX- Busy Kim
XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!
XXII - I'll find out the truth
Cahpter XXIII - Celebration
XXIV - Daddy's girl
XXV - Drunk in Pain.
XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!
XXVII - Instant Celebrity
XVIII - Who's insecure?
XXIX - Kiss and makeout. Wait, what?!
XXX - Next step.
XXXI - Mother daughter issue, leveled up
XXXII - Expect the unexpected.
XXXIII - Good news! Bad news!
XXXIV - Newly weds?
XXXV - The 'new girl'
XXXVI - Zee is trouble!
XXXVII - Kim's all grown up
XXXVIII - Good Choice!
XXXIX - Not again!
XL - Strike 3!!!
XLI - Destiny?
XLII - Angry Pie
XLIII - Secret
XLIV - Unplanned
XLV - Road Trip
XLVI - Crazy Night
XLVII - Crazier Night
XLVIII - Oh My!
XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)
L - It's getting hotter!
LI - Bully Pie
LII - Devastated Kim!
LIII - How dare you!
LIV- Double Kill
LV - Face your fear
LVI - Zee is the victim! hahahah!
LVII - Zee falling..?
LVIII - The Past still Hurts
LIX - Lowlife Maniac
LX - Cutie.... What???
LXI - She's just a friend.
LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I
LXIIB - Game on!!!
LXIII - Stare down to death contest
LXIV - Surprise...
LXV - Aya's Side
LXVI - Here comes more trouble
LXVII - No title = No spoiler
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXXA
LXXXB
FINALE PART I
FINALE PART II
FINALE - THE REAL ENDING
Message

LXVIII -

8.1K 245 58
By Shadow_Sniper07

Thank you guys for patiently waiting.. Before you start reading.. PLease vote, it’s easy as clicking or pressing the star sign on your skin..

thanks guys..  I love u all.

comment too.

.

.

Kim’s POV

The conference ended well.  I learned a lot from it. Specially in exporting.  I am actually planning to raise our target market and exporting our own wine.  I know it won’t be easy, but I’m willing to take the risk.  After all, I am proud of our local wine. :-)

Now, if you’re wondering about what happened to Yam and I, it surprised me that we actually ended up being friends.  We didn’t really ended our kinda ’short affair’ well before and I’m glad we had the chance to talk about it and laugh about it.  She said that she was really devastated when I left her but she couldn’t blame me as well.  She had always knew that I have a girl friend and it was her fault for taking advantage of my loneliness and she was sorry. Of course, I also said sorry to her that I lead her on and then just left.  She said, it was fine and that everything’s in the past now.  Yam, to my surprise is engaged to a tom and she’s really happy.

FLASH BACK

"Oh my gosh! Really? You’re soon to get married?"  I asked excitedly.

"Yup!  And I’m so excited."  Yam answered with a smile.

"Wow!  Congratulations!  I’m happy for you finding your greatest love and happiness."  I said as I hugged her.

"Thanks, Kim!  I really appreciate it coming from my first love but I would appreciate it more if you’ll attend my wedding." She said again while chuckling.

"Now that you mention it, we don’t have same sex marriage in our country.  How do you plan on getting it done?"  I asked curiously.

"Hello??!! They allow it in some states in the USA and Canada!!"  She said in a duh tone.

"So...  You actually want me to go all the way to America just to attend your wedding?" I answered in a duh tone as well.

"Yup!  No excuses!!" She uttered popping the P. So Yam, always cheerful and positive.

"Alright! Alright! Count me In!!"  As I answered like I don’t have a choice.

"Count me  in!!!"  That’s Aya almost yelling as she sat beside us.  So Aya, inviting herself to the wedding.

Yam just smiled at her, "Of course!"

“Speaking of weddings, I’m curious.  Kim, when do you plan on getting married?”  Yam asked as I felt that the spotlight is now on me.

Aya chuckled, “Oh please.  Ask her if she has any intention of asking Pie to marry her first.” 

Both of the girls’ eyes are now on me.  And I really don’t know how to react to that topic.  I mean, I love Pie for sure but we haven’t talked about it.  It actually hasn’t crossed my mind the entire time.  Probably because we both know, getting married in Thailand is not possible.

“Hello?  Earth to Kim?!”  Yam said as she waves her hand in my face.

“Uhmm… Well, I haven’t asked her that nor have we talked about it.”  I answered them truthfully.

“Seriously?! Not even talking about it?”  Yam reacted surprised and I nodded.  “You’ve been together since college.  You obviously know each other too damn well, why are you both taking too long and avoiding what’s obvious already?  For Christ sake!!! You both are meant to be together forever.  Don’t tell me you’re not ready yet because we all know that’s bullsh*t.  You both have a stable job or business.”

“I don’ know.  Maybe it’s because we just got back together a few months ago.  We basically just moved in together and we do things like married couples do.  So getting married didn’t cross our minds.”  I said.

Yam being very opinionated said, “But don’t you want her to be completely yours in the eyes of everybody?  No one can take her away from you like EVER. Plus, making it official is the best feeling in the world especially for the girl, No offense meant to you being the guy.”

I’m still at lost for words.  What Yam said was actually true.   I do want Pie to be mine forever but when I think about asking Pie to marry me and then getting married gets me really nervous right now. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Aya and Yam half yelled at me, “Stop over thinking it!!! If you love her and if you want to be with her for the rest of your life just get married already!!!”

Aya and Yam said the exact same words that made them look at each other, do a high five and the three of us ended up laughing.

.

.

.

Aya and Yam went back to our rooms.  I on the other hand wanted to be left alone to think.  It’s night time, so I decided to explore the place and walked on the sea shore.  Most of the area in this beach is loud due to the music being played and the people partying really hard.  It’s a really nice place to hang out and party but partying is not in my priority list right now, I actually am walking and walking to find a quiet place where I can clear my head.

.

.

.

After some time, I was able to find a quiet place.  I am now seated at the sand while looking at the sky filled of stars.  Then, and Idea flashed my mind and so I picked up the nearest stick I could find and wrote the following in the sand.

Cons 

Nagger

With little patience

No Privacy

Bossy and Controlling

Judgy

Not a housewife material

You’re asking why I wrote these things?  That’s because my mind is now twirling whether I should ask Pie to marry me or if I am actually ready to marry her.  I know what I am doing now is kind of lame and immature but right now, I can’t get the word wedding out of my head and at some point I believe Aya and Yam was right.

I tried to look at the first word I wrote.

Nagger - No doubt, Pie is a nagger. :) Especially when she’s mad or when I do something she doesn’t like.  She nags me non-stop. :)

With little patience – Pie is a kind of person that knows what she wants.  And when she wants something to be done, she always makes sure it is done.  In no time, might I add.  So, if she asks me to cook, I should, immediately or a war is on its way.  If she asks me to pick her up somewhere even if I’m kind of busy, I should be there in time and if I am late, it’s world war III. :)

No Privacy – I know there are girls who are very clingy in a way where they should know all your passwords to your computer, laptop, cell phone, emails, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and what not.  Pie is one of them.  It’s not that I am hiding some girl from her.  It’s just that sometimes there are sensitive issues that I don’t her to know at first but I’ll tell her eventually, when I am ready.

Bossy and Controlling – Do I need to explain this? :)  Pie pushes me and orders me around, most of the time.

Judgy – There were many times when she finds out something about me and she concluded that I cheated on her, again.  Like when I bought our condominium unit.  She concluded I was cheating on her with Jane and just recently, with Aya. :)

Not a housewife material – Let’s face it.  Pie is not really a housewife material. :)  She can cook simple dishes but is really not a good cook.  Cleaning the house is very much not her forte.  Enough said.

With pretty much all the things I wrote down.  I wonder if I am ready to marry Pie right now.  I mean, we’re still young.  There might be more things that we want to do individually.  Are we ready to face the married life?  I don’t want us to get married and then regret it sometime in the future…

My heart and mind were full of doubts if I should ask Pie to marry me but all of those were erased when I saw my Pro list.

Pro

I LOVE HER.

SO MUCH.

.

.

.

Yup!  Definitely asking Pie to marry me.

END OF FLASH BACK

Pie’s PoV

It’s been 5 days since Kim attended the conference with Aya and Yam and she hasn’t told me anything yet nor was I able to talk to her through here phone.  Honestly, speaking I am tired of waiting for her call.  I believe that she chose to just ignore me because of the two b*tches beside her.  I mean, if she isn’t doing anything bad or suspicious, she can easily call me and tell me about them.  But no, she chose to not call me and turn her phone off.

I have not been able to go to work for a couple of days now.  My mind and body are so tired.  I haven’t had enough rest or sleep and obviously, Kim doesn’t care.  Plus the fact that I don’t trust her or should I say, I never did trust her again.  What?  I am just being honest.

Aunt In was right, in the end; we will just hurt each other.

.

.

.

I tried really hard to sleep and rest but I can’t.  What is evident is that I look horrible due to thinking and that pain isn’t going away, at least not so soon…

And tonight, I ended up wide awake, again.

6th day of the conference

I took a shower before going to bed.  Hopefully, I’ll be able to sleep well tonight, after all, Kim’s coming back tomorrow and all I have to do is to listen to what she has to say or explain to me.

.

.

.

It’s been 3 hours since I lay on the bed and I’m nowhere near sleeping.  I am still very much bothered.  It’s pretty much obvious that Kim really has no plans of telling me about it but I’m giving her one last chance tomorrow.

.

.

.

7th DAY AND KIM’S ARRIVAL

Kim’s father called me earlier that he will be busy today and that he has to go somewhere.  So he won’t be able to go with me to pick Kim up at the airport.

I am now standing and waiting for Kim.  Her plane has already landed a few moments ago.

Finally, the moment of truth.

.

.

.

Kim’s PoV

.

.

.

I saw Pie standing there looking at me.  I smiled and waved at her.  I missed her so much.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  And yes, I am proposing to her today.  I thought that, there is no need to prolong this anymore. :)

I ran to her and hugged her tight and she hugged me back.  I pulled away and looked her in the eyes.  I was surprised to see her closely.  Her eyes were puffy and there’s black color under her eyes.

“What’s the matter Pie?  Did you miss me so much that you weren’t able to sleep and eat well?”  I joked to her.

What’s weird though is that, Pie just smiled a little and I know that her smile was forced and fake.  I was about to ask her if she isn’t feeling well but she beat me to it, “How was your conference?  Is there anything important that happened?”

.

.

.

My eyes grew wide when I heard the word “important” because it brought me back to thinking about my proposal which lead me to being nervous and ended to me forgetting all the things in the world except my proposal which isn’t ready yet.  I slapped myself mentally and answered her, “Nothing much really.. Uhmm.. Pie, would you mind going home first?  There is something very important that I have to attend to.”

Pie’s PoV

“Nothing much really.. Uhmm.. Pie, would you mind going home first?  There is something very important that I have to attend to.” Kim answered which broke my heart in an instant.  I tried to stop my tears from falling real hard as I ask her again one last time.  “Is it that important that you really have to go right now?  I mean we just saw each other gin today and I want to hear some stories of what happened back there.” 

I thought that my heart couldn’t be broken any more than it is right now but I was wrong…

“Aside from the endless talks and activities, nothing really happened.  My stories can wait later.  I really have to go now, Pie.  Uhmm…  I’ll meet my Dad at the farm; he said that we have to talk about something important.”  Kim said.  She didn’t know that I know that her father’s not in their farm. :(

One dagger in Pie’s heart! Coming up!!! :(

“Oh…. Uhmm… O… Okay then.”  I said struggling to speak.  I asked her if I can just drive her to his dad but she said no.  I am not in the mood to push it anymore though… :(

Kim walked me to my car.  He placed her luggage and backpack in my car. Then she was about to ride a taxi when she shouted at me. “Pie, be sure to wear your best dress tonight and meet me outside our condo building.  7:30pm sharp.  I’ll pick you up for dinner!!!”

I just nodded and with that, Kim rode her taxi and left.  Little did she know that, I planned on following her.

I tried maintaining some distance from her cab.  There are two cars in between us so that she wouldn’t notice me following.

.

.

.

Kim’s  PoV

I knew that Pie is a little disappointed that I immediately left her just when we just met again.  I missed her so much as well but I have to leave her to proceed with my plan and preparations.

.

.

.

I reached the mall and saw Yam waving at me.  Yup, I asked her to help me with my proposal.  I asked her to accompany me where to buy the best quality and fashionable engagement rings in Thailand.  And so, we’re here.

Pie’s PoV

I was stopped on my tracks when I saw Kim hugged Yam. 

.

.

.

Kim asked me to go home just to meet with her.  Yam, of all people.

I felt like my world is crashing all over me.   If I was able to stop my tears from falling earlier at the airport, right now, it’s flowing non-stop.  My knees were trembling as I turned around and walked back to my car.

The word pain and suffering combined is an understatement of what I am feeling right now.  Because, what I know is, Kim has just stabbed my heart with a dagger making me dead.

I was wrong to trust her again. . . TT.TT

.

.

Kim’s PoV

So it took me an hour to choose and buy an engagement ring.  I actually chose a simple one.  I don’t like gold ring much so I decided to buy a white gold ring.

I thanked Yam for helping me and then we bid goodbye. Now, I am on my way to our Alma Mater, the university where I met Pie.

This time, Aya volunteered in helping me prepare the place.  She said she knows some people who can help which include man power for decoration, chef for cooking a special dinner and a waiter/server.

.

.

.

After almost 4 hours of thorough arrangements, I can say that everything looks perfect.

I quickly drove back to the nearest hotel and checked in just to take a bath and changed into my suit.  It’s a black suit with white shirt and a black tie.  Not being cocky, but I think I look hot and cute wearing an all-black suit. :)

I want to be at the venue at exactly 7:30 pm so that I can make a final round through everything that I prepared.  So before I left my hotel room I checked my pocket, “Ring check.”  The most important part, “Me, check,” I smiled at the mirror and left.

I am now standing at the gate of the university.  The night’s darkness is perfect.  I closed my eyes and imagine what is about to happened and how I planned it.

Aya called her driver to pick Pie up at our place.  The driver will drive Pie to the university’s entrance gate.

Pie will step out of the car and the driver will immediate leave her here.  Pie will be unsure where to go but I placed some sparking lights from there that will lead her to the fountain. (The fountain where Pie found me when I lost my way to Aunt In’s café to bring some sample wines.)

A violin is being played to the tune of “This I promise you” the same time she walks towards me.  There, I was standing waiting for her holding a bouquet of flowers.  A round table for two is also prepared for our dinner.

After our dinner, I’ll ask her to walk with me which will eventually lead us to the little bridge where I called her to know where she was and then I came in and held her hand. :) 

Another, violinist will be there playing to the tune of “Mary Your Daughter.”  I’ll ask her to dance with me for a while and before the last chorus, Aya’s close friend who is a male singer will sing the last chorus as I pull out the ring in my pocket and ask her to marry me.  :)  My eyes were still closed when I felt someone hit my arm making me open my eyes.

“Oh come on, Kim.  Stop Imagining what’s about to happened.  Don’t worry, it’ll be perfect.  Now, my work is done here.  The final touch will be on your hands.” Aya said and then left.

Pie’s PoV

I found myself sitting on our bed, holding a letter I made for Kim. I am in tears as I placed my letter on top of a pillow.  I stood up and carried some bags containing my clothes and some important things then exited our room.  I took a final look around our place as I sighed heavily for one last time and left our place.

“Goodbye Kim.”

.

.

.

Aya’s PoV

I was lying on my bed as I checked the time.  It is now 9:00pm.  I smiled as I think about Kim and Pie right now. 

My best friend who doesn’t talk a lot will finally ask her girl to marry her. :)

My phone suddenly rang.  It’s my driver.  I quickly answered the call and said. “So how did it go?”

“That’s why I’m calling you Ms. Bella.  I’ve been here for almost 2 hours now and the girl hasn’t showed up.  I asked the guard in the building and he said, they saw Ms. Pie leaving the place carrying some big luggage and some bags with her.  I don’t think she is here nor she plans to meet your best friend tonight.”  As soon I got what my driver is trying to tell me, I ended the call, grabbed my keys and ran towards my car.

I drove as fast as I could to Kim.  When I arrived at the venue, I ran to the fountain and found the first violinist and the server/waiter seated at some bench.

“What happened?  Where’s Kim?”  I asked them almost yelling.

Both of them shook their heads and their eyes apologetic.  “I’m sorry Ms. Aya.  The girl never came.  Your friend asked us to just go home.”  The violinist told me.

“Oh f*uck,” Was what I was able to say first.  “Where’s Kim?”  I asked.

“I saw her walk towards the little bridge.”  The waiter said.

I wasn’t able to thank them because all I know is, right now, my best friend needs me.

I ran as fast as I could and saw the 2nd violinist walking towards me.  I can see his eyes were sad.  He stopped on his tracks when he saw me and was about to say something but I didn’t stop running.  I already knew what he was about to say.  I ran and ran until I found my best friend seated at nearest bench to the bridge.

Kim’s eyes were closed and so she didn’t notice I was there.  I sat next to her and I held her head placing/leaning it on my shoulder.  I knew then, she realized it was me as I heard her sob.  I felt pain in my chest seeing my best friend broken.  I stroked her back over and over again.

“Everything’s gonna be fine.  I promise.  I’m here for you.” The only words I can offer her…

Kim’s PoV

“How can it be fine, Aya?!!! Pie never came.”  I yelled at her as I continue to cry.

I know that it wasn’t Aya’s fault but my heart is in so much agony and I can’t think straight.  Aya didn’t answer me and I understand her, of course, like me she didn’t expect this to happened and she doesn’t know what to do.

“Why didn’t she come?”  I asked her.

“I don’t know, Kim.  We both don’t know.  What I know is that, there is a reason why things happened.  Maybe Pie fell asleep or that she has an important thing to attend.  Remember, she didn’t know you are proposing today.  What she only knows is that you invited her for dinner.  Maybe she got an emergency call.  Who knows, right?”  Her words, kind off, gave me a little hope.  “Let’s just go.  I’ll drive you to your home, and then you can see Pie and talk to her.”  She added.

We stood up and walked back to her car.  I saw some people cleaning up as I said “sorry” as we pass by them.

The ride going to our place was quiet.  Thankfully, I calmed down a little bit.  Aya was right; Pie didn’t know all my surprise for her.  I’m sure she didn’t mean to make me feel sad.

We arrived at our building and I stepped out of her car.  I told her to go home and told her I can handle this.  She asked me if I was sure and I nodded.  “Call me if you need me.”  Those were my best friends parting words.  I nodded and thanked her.

As soon as she left, I ran towards the elevator and ran towards our unit, unlocking it as quick as I could.  When I opened the door, “Pie.. Pie… Where are you..?”

No one answered, I guess, something really came up that’s why she isn’t even here.  I grabbed our home phone and pressed speed dial 1.  Her phone’s ringing but she isn’t answering.  I called her several more times but she didn’t pick it up.  Now I’m getting worried. What if something bad happened to her?

I walked to our room and straight to our dresser.  I changed to my sweatpants and some shirt.  I was walking towards our bed when I saw a paper on top of my pillow that says, To Kim.

I immediately grabbed it and opened it.

Kim,

I left our place..

As soon as I read her first sentence, I skipped back to our dresser and opened the entire closet.

“How could I miss this?”  I said to myself as I found myself crying again.  Not a single of Pie’s clothes is here.  She really is gone.

I felt my knees tremble; it made me so weak that I fell on to the floor.  Still with the letter on my hand, I continued reading it.

Kim,

I left our place.  Right now, all I feel for you is anger and all I can feel in my heart is pain.

For the past week that you were away from me, I learned 3 things.  First is that, I can’t trust you again and I’m sorry.  2nd is that, I was right not to trust you so easily.  Why?  I knew you were with Aya and Yam in that conference and you never tried telling me about it.  Not even this morning when at the airport, it hurts me so much that you didn’t even bother telling me.  You never did.  I followed you this morning hoping that what you’re going to do is really important.  Yes, I know that you lied again straight to my face when you said that you are to meet your father.  He called me before you arrive that he has to go somewhere.  But what hurts me most is that you lied to my face just to meet Yam.  And 3rd, the pain that you caused me the entire week and the lack of trust we have for each other is too much.  And so, I think it is fair and it is the best for the both of us to go our separate ways.

I know that I am not the perfect girlfriend to you too.  I unintentionally hurt you sometimes and I’m sorry.  I also know that I’m giving you a really hard time because of my attitude.  I am sorry for all the pain that I caused you.

A relationship with love is worth fighting for but a relationship with just love and without trust is doom to end.   I know that we both are working hard and fighting hard for one another but how long do we need to prove one another of ourselves to be trust worthy?  How long before we ended up unintentionally hurting each other again?  How long are we going to fight for us and ends up giving up because we caused each other so much pain? You see that cycle continuously ruins us.

My answer is now.  You might hate me for giving up on us, again.  And, honestly, I hate myself for giving up too but what can I do?  I know that I love you and it’s asking me to stay but the same time I am dying little by little in this place.  I can’t breathe.  Every time I see you, pain cripples my heart. 

To be honest, I thought of just writing all the bad things we did to each other but I didn’t because to be fair to you, there were times when you made me feel the happiest and the most loved person in the whole wide world. I’ve had the best memories when I was with you and I think, If I don’t leave now, the pain and anger in my heart will consume me until all my good memories, my love and my care for you will be replaced by it.  I don’t want the day to come that when we look at each other all we can feel is pain and hatred towards one another.

And so, I’m letting you go.

P.S. Please respect my decision.  I hope that when all the pain in our hearts are gone.  We will one day meet again and be friends. 

You are by far my greatest love,

Pie

AN:  SPECIAL TREAT!!!!!!!

I’m writing the next chapter as you read this update and If the votes for this chapter reaches 50, (HOPEFULLY.. PLEASE…) I’ll update immediately.

I know and I am positive you can do this guys.  YOU guys even exceeded 50 votes in some of the previous chapter.  Thanks in advance.

Also, don’t forget to comment. Tell me how you feel about this latest ud. Or just tell me anything :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
1K 54 8
What if you were separated from the love of your life? Will you do anything to see them again? That's the case of YunJae (Yunho & Jaejoong)...but wor...
78.3K 2.1K 50
after finishing the 1st and 2nd book of "NEVER MISSED SECOND CHANCES" heres the 3rd sequel... This story will start two months after tina and aom tr...
28.1K 714 16
this is my first fan fic pls njoy and vote for my story sorry for any grammar mistake