Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

By swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 32

1.5K 65 19
By swettyslove

Please vote!! I love you all so much for the support! ❤️

Betty POV:

I wake up naked and in the warmth of my loving boyfriends arms. Last night we barley got any sleep. I'm exhausted. The way Sweet Pea treats me is indescribable and there are no words to extenuate how much his love means to me.

His words are beautiful and well formed for me. He cares about everything when it comes to me. He treats me like I'm the only one he sees.

Sweet Pea is the only person for me. He'll always look out and take care of me. We know each other better then anyone else. I need him in my life. I've gotten so use to his adorable affection and his loving heart, his dark chocolate eyes and his touches that send warmth and tingles down my spine. He is the perfect person for me and me only.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He quietly whispered out. I could tell he was still extremely tired and so was I.
Betty: hey baby. Let's go back to sleep? I ask and he nods his head.

His hand was already resting around my middle and he pulled me closer so we'd be facing each other.

I gently open my eyes and look at the guy who has made me feel so loved over so many years. "I love you" I whispered so softly that I could barely hear it. "I love you too" he replied back with his eyes still closed. I was surprised that he could hear me.

I went back to sleep with a smile. My baby made me smile, like usual.

A couple hours later we wake up. Sweet Pea looked so beautiful when he was sleepy. He's always beautiful.

Sweet Pea: hey beautiful. He says softly as I began stroking his hair.
Betty: morning. I say while placing a kiss on his lips.
Sweet Pea: what time is it? He mumbled into his pillow.

I roll over and pick up my phone. The light from my phone instantly blinded me but I managed to catch the time.

Betty: it's 3:26 pm. I say with a little giggle.
Sweet Pea: damn. He says.
Betty: if you didn't keep me up all night this could've been avoided. I say with a soft groan. He turns to me and smirks.
Sweet Pea: I don't remember hearing you complain. I think you enjoyed it quite a lot. He says while placing soft kisses on my forehead. I giggle.

Betty: baby let's get up, I'm hungry. I say with a whine. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: the only thing I'm hungry for is you. He says with a smirk. I giggle.

He stood up and walked to his draw, pulling out some clothes for me and himself. As I went to stand up I felt a rush of pain go through to my spine. Sweet Pea definitely holds to his word.

Sweet Pea: you okay? He asked while placing a pair of sweat pants and one of his shirts next to me.
Betty: just a little sore. I say with a chuckle. He smirks.

Betty: you're proud of this, aren't you? His smirk grew a little more.
Sweet Pea: of course I am. You're mine. He says while taking a seat next to me. I take his hand in my mine.

Betty: of course I'm yours, I'll always be. I say to him. He stands up and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

He was so gentle and made sure not to move me to much due to the pain. I love my teddy bear.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He says with heart eyes.
Betty: I love you more. I say while looking into his eyes.
Sweet Pea: impossible. He says.
Betty: trust me. I love you more then words could ever describe describe.
Sweet Pea: I love you more then my gun. He says.
Betty: I love you more than Sammy.
Sweet Pea: I love you more- I then cut him off.
Betty: if you love me, let me win. I say while giving him puppy eyes.
Sweet Pea: fine. But another kiss. He says with a smile. I also smile and lean.

I connect our lips in a small little peck that made us so giddy. I love this man.

Once Sweet Pea and I managed to get ourselves off each other we began changing into our clothes, or in my case, Sweet Pea's clothes.

We started walking downstairs and Sweet Pea had his arm wrapped around me. I could tell behind his flirty act that he actually felt kinda bad, so I knew today he was going to be looking out for me, more then usual.

We walk downstairs where we're greeted by Fp and Jellybean. By the time we managed to get downstairs, it was 4 pm. Let's just says me and Sweet Pea really like to kiss.

Fp: good evening. He says with a smirk.
Betty: Hi Fp. I say with a chuckle.
Jellybean: why are you guys up so late? She asked.

I felt like my face was turning red. I was also definitely not going to let Sweet Pea answer, because he's not afraid to embarrass me, or himself either, in this case.

Betty: we were just exhausted from the party. I say to her with a smile. She nods her head.

Fp: there's some leftovers from lunch in the fridge. He informed us. Sweet Pea and I both say a quick thank you to Fp and head into the kitchen.

Sweet Pea told me to take a seat as he prepared what ever was in the fridge. I watched as he put the food into the microwave and waited for it to cook. I loved seeing him so concentrated. Sweet Pea is a person who majority of the time can't focus on anything, sometimes I feel the say way. But just watching him do whatever he's doing is so entertaining to me.

Sweet Pea: here. He says sweetly while placing a bowl of pasta in front of me.
Betty: Thank you. I say to him while I began to eat.

We both ate our food together. Our hands were jointed and we sat in a peaceful silence. I enjoy being in his company, just me and him. It's perfect.

We soon finished our food and joined Fp and Jellybean as it was late, well early for us.

Sweet Pea and I took a seat on the couch. Our hands were connected and I rested my head on his shoulder. He also had an arm wrapped around my waist.

We were watching Devil wears Prada. Sweet Pea and Fp were definitely bored out of their minds. I didn't mind it, I knew this was Jellybean's favorite show.

It was about 6:30 pm when the doorbell rang. I noticed that no one was going to get it. I roll my eyes

Betty: seriously? None of you are going to get it? I say while standing up.
Fp: hey when we were at your house we got the door. He says.
Betty: yeah, I had broke my leg, remember? I say while raising an eyebrow.

That's how me and Fangs actually became friends. We went to primary school together. 

Flashback

One day I was walking down the corridor when a guy bumped into me, it happened to be Fangs. At that point we weren't friends and we only knew each other's names, that's about all.

He knocked into me so I demanded for him to apologize to me. He wouldn't and said I should apologize to him. We were both getting angry at each other and before we knew it we were on the ground throwing punches and kicks at each other. I had fallen on top of him as he kicked me really hard in my leg. As I was on top of him I began punching him with if all my might. I punched him in the stomach, mouth and anywhere I could reach.

At this time Sweet Pea was walking down the corridor. As soon as he saw me on top of Fangs, Sweet Pea ran up to me and pulled me off him. Fangs had a blood nose from what I could see. I later found out, in addition to the blood nose I broke 2 of his rips, broke his nose and fractured his ankle.

As Sweet Pea carries me to a more private place. He went to put me down but as soon as I tried standing up on my right leg I let out a whine. A whole bunch of tears escaped my eyes. He instantly picked me up and put me in his laps.

We were only about 6 and he knew exactly what to do.

Sweet Pea: it's okay Betty. Shhh. He says softly.
Betty: it hurts. I say while crying into his shoulder.
Sweet Pea: where? He asked softly.
Betty: my right leg. I say with a sniffle.
Sweet Pea: do you think you can walk? He asked soothingly. I shake my head.
Sweet Pea: come on, I'll carry you. Pass me your bag.

As it was the end of the day I had my bag. I pass it to him and then he picks me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck and try to suffer through the pain while he carried me.

When we got back to my house he put me on the couch and watched as my dad rushed up to me. My dad had seen my tear stained face and knew something was terribly wrong.

Hal: what happened? He asked looking at Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: she got in a fight and when she tried to stand up she said her leg was hurting. He says to my dad.

My dad turned to Fp and gave him a look that at the time I couldn't read. My dad knew that I broke my leg.

Hal: come on, let's go to the hospital. He whispered softly to me as he strokes my hair. I nodded my head.

My dad picked me up and we headed to the car.

Sweet Pea and Fp came with us since Sweet Pea didn't want leave me.

I rested my leg on his knee as it was a bit more comfortable.

We arrived at the hospital and as there was hardly anyone there I got in pretty quickly. They put me in this really big scary machine. I just wanted to have Sweet Pea with me.

Sweet Pea: dad is Betty going to be okay? He asked his father.
Fp: she's going to be fine, don't worry.

After about an hour I came out with crutches. I didn't want to use them so I made my dad carry me out of the room.

As we walked out I saw Fp and Sweet Pea, as soon as Sweet Pea saw me he smiled and I smiled back.

Fp: is it broken? He asked my dad.
Hal: yep. That means you can't get into anymore fights. He says while looking at me with a grin.
Betty: but daddy. I whine. Fp and my father laughed at me.
Betty: I'm hungry. Can we have ice-cream? Pleaseeeeeee. I dragged out. Once again both Fp and dad laughed at me.
Hal: of course darling. He says while placing a kiss on my head.

We all went back to my house, me and Sweet Pea got some ice-cream and ran up to my room. It was already late so they decided they would sleep the night. Fp stays in the spare room while Sweet Pea would sleep with me.

We were in my bed, facing each other when I spoke up.

Betty: it was scary. They put me in a weird machine. I wish you were there. I say as a few tears began to leave my eyes. He pulled me closer to him and embraced me in a tight hug.

Sweet Pea: I'm sorry. He apologised to me while wiping my eyes.
Betty: it's not your fault. I say while wrapping my arms around him.

End of flashback.

I went to open the door and what I saw would give me nightmares for nights.

Unknown: Elizabeth. The unknown said with a horrible smirk.

I didn't know how to respond. I was in shock. I hadn't seen the unknown for years, the last time probably being when I was 8 years old. This is only going to cause trouble.

( to be continued )

A/N
I hope you enjoyed!! Please vote <3
Sweet Pea and Betty didn't get much sleep 😉
We have a flashback of how Fangs and Betty first met. 😂
The way Sweet Pea cares for her, even when she was six 🤤
The love Hal has for Betty is overwhelmingly cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
130K 6.5K 11
Wonwoo. What more do you need?
118K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...