ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
19- wait around
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
23- complicated
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
31- certain things
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
85- our history
86- prom
87- absence
88- beach babes
89- the haze
90- rio
91- the movies
92- new plan
-95
-96
-97
-98
-99
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-110
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

6- its too late

34.6K 797 473
By sweeteasaint

Ariella's pov

After cheer practice I stormed over to Cesar's house.

Slamming my car door shut and towards the ratchet ass lawn.

Cesar immediately got up from the couch and picked me up over his shoulders as he walked me back to my car. He knew exactly why i was here.

"Stop." He raised his voice being serious with me but i didn't care.

"He thinks he can do this?" I laughed as he put me down.

"Ariella please don't." Cesar sighed as i shook my head.

I moved around Cesar and walked up to the Santos as they chilled all along the yard.

"Hey Ariella." Oscar smiled at me as i glared back. He was sitting on a crate so i pulled him by the shirt and made him stand up. Those years of cheer and being dragged to the gym with Dom and Hobbs came in clutch.

"Ayye!" He growled as he pushed my hands off him.

"You had Cesar jumped into the gang? Are you fucking stupid or what?" I shoved him back.

"Don't worry about it." He yelled.

"No I am gonna worry about it! You promised me and my parents you wouldn't let Cesar be apart of this shit!" I frowned as he rolled his eyes carelessly.

"Well he is so.... i dont know how your bitching is gonna fix it." He laughed along with the rest of the guys. They looked at me as if i was some crazy bitch causing a scene.

"I've spent the last 4 years looking after your brother to make sure he wouldn't end up like you. The second you can touch grass you corrupt your brother's future, and for what? You are so fucking selfish!"

He had a smug grin on his face like he knew he had set me off.

So I slapped him and he immediately grabbed my wrist.

"Don't hit me puta!" He yelled again as Hector pulled me back.

"Ariella calm down." He whispered to me as i just started to tear up.

"Ariella don't cry." Cesar walked up to me and hugged me tight.

"Im gonna be fine." Cesar says which made me cry even more.

He didn't want this life. He didn't deserve this life. He was going to go places in life. It made me sad that he was going to be doing shit that could get him killed or locked up.

I frowned to myself as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh so this bitch wants to fight?" We all looked to see Nicole walking out the front door tying her hair up.

"You think you can touch my mans like that?" She started yelling as she walks closer to me.

"Shut up, bitch!" i yelled back. I would never act this ballsy unless i was already mad. So if I'm mad and someone else tries to start problems with me, i turn into this raging ball of anger that wants to fight with anybody.

Oscar quickly pulled her back before she could lay a finger on me.

"You ain't gonna fight her! Go back inside." Oscar directed her while she glared at me. She slowly walked back up the steps. "You're lucky there are people here to protect you, bitch."

"Yeah yeah, follow your master's order and go inside." i fired back causing her to practically jump off the porch and come at me.

Cesar immediately stepped in front of me as Oscar held her back.

He had to practically drag her ass back inside. It caused a whole scene and everyone was just stunned.

I looked at Cesar and frowned. "Im gonna go. I'll see you at school. Call me if you need anything." I hugged him tightly before walking away.

I went back to my car and drove it to my house. Not even a minute to get there.

Once i parked i noticed Dom and Letty were having a little get together in the garage.

"What was that little commotion over there?" Letty hopped off the hood of Dom's car.

"Cesar got jumped into the gang because of Oscar."

"Are you serious?" Letty eyes immediately grew wide.

"Yeah. So i went over there to yell at him. Then Nicole tried to fight me because i slapped him." i sighed heavily as i grabbed my backpack out of the car.

"Of course you slapped him." Dom laughed to himself while putting his tools back in the toolbox.

"Im gonna go change," i slumped over to the door connecting the house to the garage.

"Hey you coming to the race tonight?" Dom called out as i headed inside.

Shit. I forgot there was a race tonight.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there." I immediately changed attitudes.

"Okay cool. Do me a favor? Get me some nos." He smiled as he handed me money.

"Right now?" I asked as he nodded his head smiling.

"Okay."

Later that night

"We going to a party?" Nevaeh got in the car dressed up hella cute.

"Something like that." I smiled to myself as i drove to the usual spot of the races.

Nevaeh's smile faded. "We ain't going to a party are we?" She asked as i smiled and shook my head no.

"Dom is gonna race today and I hate going to these alone." I admitted.

"Why can't you take Julian?" She whined. "Why am i your go to invitation to these Hot Wheels excursions?"

"Because he thinks races are stupid." I shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

"Julian is stupid." She stated.

"Your novio might be there." I smirked at her as she smiled back.

"He didn't tell me he was going.... so I'll go." She sat back in her seat thinking of ways to scold her boyfriend for not inviting her. She hates how he does things and doesn't tell her. I understand that too, sometimes Julian will tell me he's at home and i'll find out through social media he's at a party. I have no right to be mad though because i do things and don't tell him, Not because I'm hiding anything, but because its not his business.

I parked my car along the row where all the other street race lovers did and made my way through the crowd.

There was a bunch of cars parked in the street showing off what was under their hoods. A bunch of girls trying to flirt with cute racers.

"Hey Ariella." One of the guys calls out as i just smiled and waved. I was really known in the streets. I wasn't known as the hoe or the rude bitch.

I created a good reputation for myself and i was proud of that.

Everyone knows to respect me, and not because of who I'm tied to, but because I'm a great racer. Or at least was. I made a name for myself. I wasn't stuck in nobodies shadow and i wasnt known for sucking the majority of the populations dick.

I was known as the independent ass bitch who can fix a car. I was happy to earn respect when it came to cars.

Especially since girls didn't get that respect before. If a girl could look under a hood and recognize the problem, girls will think shes trying to impress a guy. As for the guys, they think girls don't know what they are talking.

"Look who showed up." Hector walked up to me smiling as he pulled me in a side hug. It felt like i didn't just see him hours ago back at Oscar's house trying to fight him.

I gave him a small smile and looked around to see Dom and some other racers betting money.

"You racing tonight?" He asked as i quickly shook my head no. "Nope." I said popping the p.

"Why not?" He asked as i shrug. I haven't raced ever since my parents were killed in the accident. So that mean 2 years of no racing.

"Don't feel like it." I shrugged before making my way towards Dom's car.

"Is everything good?" I asked as i pop the hood open. I analyzed everything real quick.

"I hope so." Dom chuckled as he watched me inspect the inside.

"Be safe okay?" I sighed as he nodded his head.

"Always. I can't die that easily." He said giving me a hug before walking over to Letty.

I sighed again as i shut the hood.

"Wassup fool?" I quickly turned around to see Oscar standing behind me with his hands in his pockets as he just smiled at me.

"What makes you think you can talk to me?" I questioned giving hella attitude as i tried walking away.

"Damn remember when you used to be nice?" Oscar chuckled as he grabbed arm gently.

Oh now he wants to be gentle.

"And remember when you werent so pussy whipped for Nicole? Yeah me neither." I rolled my eyes at him as he looks at me confused.

"What does Nicole have to do with this?" He questioned.

"Maybe if you weren't sucking her dick all the time trying to please her then maybe you would consider the fact that Cesar has life goals and needs a big brother that is going to support him. Not try and ruin it for him." I said getting my arm out of his grip.

"Why do you care so much? Hes my brother." he sounded so stupid and selfish.

"Because Oscar!" I yelled not too loud but loud enough for him to understand how upset i was.

"He is my best friend. I wanna see him go places outside of Freeridge." I pouted to myself.

"Look im sorry, but its too late." He shrugged as i just frowned at him.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him.

"I wanted to apologize to you for calling you a puta. I also wanted to make sure your wrist was okay." He said lifting my hand to inspect my wrist.

"Its fine." I bit my lip. "You ain't that strong." I said before walking away.

-sweeteasaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 497 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...
384K 6.9K 36
Nati is a senior at Freeridge High and is ready to graduate and move away. But someone from her past comes and changes her mind. Will Nati follow her...
20.2K 224 18
You come back to Freeridge. Yikes. What are you gonna do? Shit, I don't know. Fuck around and find out.😭 All characters except for Y/N (pictures fou...
40.4K 1K 39
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...