To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

Halloween Special

20.2K 549 420
By Carnameo

Warning: #This chapter contains scary themes. #I'm lying, it's horrifying. #Not really. #Just read it and try it. #Also contains creepy music, play at your own risk. #Long special, why I don't know. #literally all of class 1-A makes an appearance. enjoy.

Her footsteps echoed in the eerie hall, her ragged breath heavy with sheer tiredness. She ran off to anywhere but there, as she peeked behind her expectingly.

Luckily there was nothing there.

Her hands trembled in fear, as the palm of her hand planted on the withered wall, trying to catch her breath. She nervously held her other hand to cover her mouth, trying to subdue her harsh pants.

With a scared flicker, she went back on her track. Her eyes were glazed, ready to sprout out tears of anguish. She didn't even want to know how she looked, for she could smell the metallic red splattered on her shirt like paint.

Her entire body itched with newfound fear when she heard a patter of steps. Not just any, but of something that was not at all human. A bile in her throat was too much, and she could only try to swallow it down harshly.

She hesitantly looked back, tears finally spilling out of her sockets. She curled her fingers into her wrecked shirt, and for once she did not care of its state. Her breath hitched, her eyes shaking violently as she her eyes met those of large irregular black eyes.

She felt like drowning at this moment. It was suffocating, and she could not make a move to wail or to run. No matter how much her mind told her to move, it didn't, and the only sound she could so terribly hear was the harsh drums of her own heart.

The creature eyes did not waver, even under the dim moonlight, it stood towering over her menacingly. She did not know what possessed her, but even then her eyes trailed to the item the monster held on it long and twisted hand.

She felt incredibly ill, and the only thing she felt she could do was to-

The little creature watched with anticipation, peering at the large screen showing a gore like theme. It peeked its round oval eyes through the cloth it had made. The dying yellow of its costume was married with markers swirling to replicate spiral eyes, with a squiggly design for the mouth.

the pokemon's black ribbon-like hands danced beneath the cloth, as the pokemon eagerly watched the film in the wide television in the mess hall.

"Mimikyu."

It blinked at the call, yipping slightly as it turned around to see it's owner idly sitting criss-cross on the floor, hands currently on a pumpkin a size of a head, plucking out the inside with a spoon onto a prepared bowl. The snow-white hair of yours was messily held in a bun, as your (eye color) eyes met it's little eyes, which were watching you from it's spot.

Misdreavus was floating by your head, the bluish pokemon holding a devious grin as it floated around the pumpkins, currently trying to draw out an interesting design for its much larger pumpkin it had personally picked. On your feet, Zorua was much to busy trying to stuff it's face into the bowl of mushy mass of strings and seeds.

You tilted your head on confusion, looking at the eyeing Mimikyu who sat very close to the tv. your eyes peered over at the rectangle machine, to see a rather interesting horror movie being played out.

30 October

It was almost the day where people dressed up in little trinkets of costumes. Kids would appear in the doorstep of neighborhood, holding out their baskets asking for treats. Overall, a little day for candies, and not to mention tricks. You weren't surprise to see the ongoing marathon of horror films lining up in the channel, but you had hoped the pokemon wouldn't bother to open the TV.

Alas, It's couldn't help itself. It was their day after all.

You let go the grip you had on the bright orange fruits, gesturing it to come closer towards you, which it did obediently, not mention eagerly, as it moved towards your side. You petted its stuffed head, Mimikyu chirping loudly at the affection.

"Wanna help carve some pumpkins?" You smiled sweetly over to it, its eyes moving towards the large fruits covering the table, before it nodded earnestly with a chirp. Misdreavus seemed to have come up with a nice facial expression for the fruit as it floated closer towards you.

"-dreavus~" She sung, snuggling up to your neck rather strongly. you blocked out the snuggle bug with a hand, giggling lightly.

"stop it you-It tickles!" you playfully rubbed the pokemon's round face, her locks with darkish pink tips jumping at the tickle, as it laugh joyfully. Mimikyu was now standing close towards you, already trying to decide which pumpkin it was gonna carve out. You quickly noticed that a certain fox was now almost at the midst of finishing off the bowl, as you pulled it away, causing a little whine to emit from it.

"Don't eat to much you'll get a stomachache!" you scolded to the fox quickly, who still whined. You sighed tiredly, peering over towards the clock showing the late time.

As it is almost Halloween, you decided to have some little fun with your little ghost pokemon. After all, they do seemed to be the most comfortable around these autumn days. It's just a little time for you to hang out with the creatures, seeing as you didn't have the most times for them as you are busy with school.

Speaking of school, Tomorrow's Halloween has basically nothing exactly special going on. Cue a few whining from certain classmates, with Aizawa-sensei dismissing them. It not exactly the most partied day of the year, as most like Bakugo and Todoroki didn't even care what day it was. Sure it was celebrated in some parts of Japan, but most just treats it like any ordinary day.

you frown when you spot the fox sneakily trying to snack on another bowl of pumpkin filling, before you quickly took it away from the pokemon's grasp. You brushed down your pyjamas, hoping there weren't any filling and seeds stuck on the top. You watched as Misdreavus carved out the pumpkin with a small knife, before you saw Mimikyu in the midst of doodling a similar drawing of it's costume face, with a pen grasp on it's hands.

"that's really great Mimikyu." you complimented the pokemon as it turned towards you for a moment. "very artistic." It almost glowed in glee, as it continued its art rather happily.

Two other pokemon's had peeked out from the couch, as they both trotted over towards you eagerly. Eevee had easily climbed on to your lap, comfortably trying to take a nap. You could see Pikachu looking carefully at the doodle Mimikyu was drawing, the ghost Pokemon preoccupied by its task only to be slightly startled by the sight of the bright yellow pokemon.

"Mis-dreav~!" The cat-like eyes was gazing into your own, as it floated in front of you, hovering very close to you. you blinked when it flew away, hovering on to her pumpkin with a proud devious smile. the pumpkin has been carved, as you gaped at the design. It was a bit scary.

"Oh, wow." You smiled none-the-less, "It's very..cute!"

The pokemon squealed in delight, as she began flying across the room rather cheerfully. The other pokemon seemed rather thrilled and excited as they continued their own. Zorua, thankfully, stopped trying to eat the pumpkin filling, as it went to admire Misdreavus rather amusing pumpkin. Mimikyu was still doodling on his masterpiece, with the pikachu sitting close by.

The costumed pokemon squeaked for your attention, finally finishing with it's doodling. He felt rather excited to show you it's finished drawing but you were preoccupied by the rather mischievous Zorua who was now mimicking Misdreavus form. Mimikyu gazed silently, the little doll head cocked to side sadly, eyes focused on you.

You threaded your fingers at Eevee fur, the pokemon curling more in it's sleepy state. you laughed at the spectacle the little mischievous pokemon had shown. You were about to stand up to pick up a candle for the pumpkin, when your phone rung, vibrating in the couch behind you.

Reaching for the device, you turned it on to see the notification. A message from the boss was enough for you to gently move the sleeping Eevee to the comfy sofa, who hummed but didn't wake up. Your eyes trailed the words, the smile once adorning your face took a turn of a small frown.

"Again? it's already the fifth time this week.." you mumbled agitatedly, scratching the side of your head with a groan.

Missions have gone to quite the demand for the past few days. It's been going on every night nowadays, and you'd have to change into some other clothes than your PJs. Boss had told you many times, that apparently there's been going on of of odd events going on in different areas. Yet once you had arrived in the seen, it was like a ghost town. There was literally no pokemon loitering around for you to easily lure. You would come home empty-handed all the time.

You pressed that it might just be people using their quirks for jokes and laughs, but the boss had insisted to be Pokemon.

Mimikyu, the only one who seemed to noticed your dismayed face, moved closer towards you, squeaking once more to grab your attention. This time you heard it, but didn't move to gave it it's usual pet, instead you stood up, gently brushing down your pyjama's once more.

"Sorry Mimikyu, there's somewhere I have to be now. I'll have to cut this one short alright?" You bend down a little to tell the creature, who physically deflated a bit at your answer. You walked towards the elevator, turning towards the other pokemon distracted in the room. "I'm going to leave for awhile, Please go back to my room once you're finished."

A few squealed at your words, looking at you for a bit, before they focused on their own tasks. You gave a small smile towards the pokemon still waiting in front of you, then you walked back towards your room to prepare to leave.

The costumed Pikachu watched as you left, the stuffed head on the doll feeling much more heavier than usual. Pikachu had scampered over to him, curiously looking at the disappointed creature standing in the middle of the room.

"Pika?" The mouse squeaked, as Mimikyu gave a side-gaze at the pokemon, sighing upsettingly as it dragged itself back the table. Pikachu frowned at the response, dark eyes glancing over to the stricken pokemon, as it glance at where you left.

~•~•~
31 October
You gave a long dragged sigh, as you placed a hand on your chin to cradle your head. You let out a tired yawn, as the class continued with Ectoplasm-sensei lecture about this particular algebra equation. You moved your shoulders, trying to get a small crack out of them as you focused with a frown.

Yesterday a very similar event happened, and you once again left to go home empty-handed. You gotta admit that this was taking a huge toll on your body. You had come back home only to get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep, walking to school like a zombie.

Not to mention, the Math class felt like it was dragging on for ages, but you forced yourself to focus. You weren't exactly excited to be scolded by the frightening teacher. Your eyes narrowed in thought, the pokemon that was causing a bit of trouble seriously needs to be taken care of.

"(Last)-chan? Are you okay?"

You peered up at the sweet voice, the brunette eyeing you worriedly. You must look terrible if even she wondered of your current state.

You waved her concern off, shrugging with a smile. "Ah-I'm fine. Just really tired."

The concern she held didn't deter, and she moved her seat closer to you. You just noticed how the class had gone to a friendly chatter between each other, and the teacher had already left the room to go to his next class.

"Are you not sleeping well nowadays?" Uraraka prompt, her chocolate eyes gazing at the dark eye-bags hanging beneath your eyes. She worriedly come closer to your face, not noticing there was almost no space between either of you.

You moved back slightly at the move, blinking rapidly in confusion. "Not really? It's just been a tiring day, that's all..."

"Oh.." The brunette mused, her wide eyes unblinking as it seemed she continued to lean closer.

"Um..Uraraka-chan." You pressed your lips anxiously. "A little space please?"

She halted in her movement, your faces were just inches away. She didn't seemed to notice her predicament but after a few moments she seemed to realize the little space you both had. She blew up in red, moving much farther than you were asking, as she waved her arms around embarassedly.

'A fever too?' You frowned.

"Ah-S-sorry! I was just looking at your eye bags!" She panicked, sprouting out quickly as you watched slightly amused.

'Eye bags..' You hummed, placing your fingers below your eyes.

"Yeah, you do look sleepier than usual (last)-chan, I almost thought you dressed up today!" A new cheery voice slid over, and both you and Uraraka had watched as Mina had come trotting over, with the other few girls coming over.

"You should get some sleep (last)-chan." Tsuyu ribbit, her eyes on you as you replied with a small nod. Her hands were in front of her, as she slouched a bit.

Yaoyorozu eyed you worriedly, placing a hand on her cheek. "Is there any trouble with your sleeping quarters?"

Uraraka seemed dazed at the taller girl's fancy words. "Quarters?"

"No, I'm probably just staying up too late now." You laughed, looking away with a nervous glance. 'Can't tell I was working!'

The black-haired girl seemed a bit upset at that, scolding you lightly to get some early sleep, which you nodded at with a laugh. Mina who was quite solemn, had physically drooped, a small tired whine.

"But seriously?" Mina frowned, sighing audibly. "I can't seriously be the only one upset we aren't doing anything for Halloween."

Jirou, who was twisting on her earphone jacks between her fingers with a thought commented. "It can't be helped, there's no time for parties in UA."

Tooru, the invisible girl who had squished herself closer to the group, was shaking her arms wildly, her sleeves moving violently. "I'm upset too! It be so fun for all us to do something!" You guessed she was pouting.

"See!" Mina was very keen on objection of the whole 'no party', being a party girl herself. Uraraka who had finally gotten her normal color rubbed the back of her head, kinda hoping for some little time to have fun too, but was pretty neutral even though they weren't doing anything.

A few of the boys not to far had heard the complains, and had also decided to input their own thoughts on the subject. "Yeah, it be fun to pull some pranks too." Kaminari inputted, back pressed on his chair as he sighed, while Sero who sat beside him placed a hand on his chin thoughtfully.

"I'm not sure if you pulling pranks will work on anyone.." The triangle grin popped deviously, as Kaminari gave a small smack on the tape-boy. Kirishima shrugged his shoulders, he didn't mind the fact all to much, but he wasn't objecting to the idea either.

"Well, Aizawa-sensei told us there was nothing going on today. But it would be fun, right (last)-chan!" Kirishima maroon eyes glanced at you with a friendly grin, you physically scooted away, a small smile appearing nervously.

"I guess?" You scratched your cheek, there really wasn't much of a break with this band of new-be heroes. Tokoyami appeared unamused, sitting carelessly on the table at the chatter, crossing his arms as he closed his eyes.

"A feast of screams."

"What kind of screams?" Mineta who had entered to conversation seemed to be contemplating with raging hormones, eyes glazing in hunger. Tokoyami gave the smaller boy a glance at his innuendo, but ignored.

Bakugo had promptly ignored everyone, his hand in his chin as he stared out of the window with his narrowed glare. Todoroki was affixed on his seat, seemingly also disregarding his peers.

Midoriya was still sat on his seat, listening on the conversation interestedly but nervously fidgeting in his seat. Iida, standing next to Midoriya's desk, was now noticing the upcoming chatter between the class, as he waved his right arm squarely in attempt to stop it.

"Everyone! The next teacher would be coming soon!" His eyes hidden behinds his glasses as his lips turned to a sterner line, as he arm still moved harshly forwards. "Please get to your seats!"

With that, everyone went back to their seats, true to Iida's words the teacher came right through the door in a matter of seconds. You sighed once more, glancing the clock to see another more hours before lunch, better yet, to go home.

A small buzzing filled the air, and you were quit certain it was your phone ringing. Not surprising if it was boss again, telling you to come for those mysterious events once more. You frowned.

You actually had requested to leave class some time before, of course you were barricaded with questions by your classmates and the teachers. You could do that once more but it was too much a hassle to do once more, not to mention these past missions weren't doing so well for you. You'd probably find nothing at all.

Snatching it out, you turned it off without a second thought. You could always just tell him you had school anyways. Class continued on, you just hoped it'll finish quick.

~•~•~
Mimikyu stood on the windowsill broodingly, it's head pressed on the window as it stared out the the large building where you had gone off to. It had finished its carving last night, yet you didn't seem to noticed as you rushed towards school in a haste.

The pink-tip locked Pokemon with her usual smile snuck up towards the Pikachu dressed Pokemon, hovering just slightly above it, and hand held up in confusion. Misdreavus had also finished her own carving, but you did saw the finishing product of it all, so she wasn't bothered.

The sly Pokemon gave a little cry, circling around the room excitedly, inviting the Pokemon to come play with her.

But Mimikyu didn't move. It just stood on that dusty sill.

Misdreavus huffed, a pout forming. Zorua who was also nearby, was mostly just transforming into other Pokemon, feeling quite bored as it had already ate the lunch you had left over for them.

Something suddenly passed the window quickly, and Mimikyu didn't have time to adjust as it disappeared. The creature stared at the window oddly, a curious tilt of the stuff on top of it, as it gazed through the transparent glass once more.

It was surprise to see a ghostly being appearing in front of it, causing it to jumped in fright, emitting a hollow laugh from the cackling ghost in front of the mirror.

The Pokemon's dark purple body was big, yet not overtowering but still quite frightening. It's cat like paws was held up in front of it, and it's spikes dressed the back of its ghostly form. The cackling Pokemon had devilish eyes, with teeth sharp and wide.

Misdreavus had stopped its flying, abruptly stopping at the sight of the strange Pokemon, Zorua seemed interested, leaning a little closer in wonder. Before anything can be exchange between the creatures, the ghost Pokemon disappeared.

Mimikyu leaned in closer, trying to see if it might find it once more. The Pokemon was now making its way towards the building in the other side, and now that it took a closer look, it wasn't the only one.

From: boss
To: (last) (name)
It's the same case last time (last). They appear to be on their way towards the hero school. That top one. I gave it a check, they seemed to be moving in a band. Be careful.

~•~•~

You stretched your arm dubiously, entering the class with the rest as everyone took their time to rest up. The hero classes took much longer than wanted, so the sun was at the peek of sleeping, the dark sky illuminating across the city.

You leaned comfortably against the wall, Midoriya by your side had sat on his chair. You gave the broccoli head a small ruffle, holding a thumbs up.

"Good job in practice today." You smiled lightly, as Midoriya got red once more. "Thankfully You didn't hurt yourself again."

"Ah-thank you. But it's not all that great.." Midoriya blushed, as you put down your hand. Iida was by your side, drinking from a bottle he had brought.

"Today's class was fairly difficult, so I think you should at least be applauded." He commented, eyes resting on the boy. You smiled easily, not forgetting about the quick uptight student either.

"You were also great today Iida. You probably did the best out of everyone this practical." You nodded at him, a grin hanging on your lips.

Iida froze at the compliment, before he nodded with a small smile, something you didn't see often. "Ah-thank you (last)-San."

You gave a friendly nod as a reply, before you moved towards your backpack. There's still much time for you to make dinner, but you should probably check what did the boss have in store for you.

"Wait a second everyone!" You froze at the call, as everyone in the class had moved their eyes to the pair standing not to far away, looking rather proud of something you weren't sure of.

Kaminari and Mina were both standing tall, and they sneakily smiled with excitement gleaming in their eyes. You had an inking feeling it had to do with the certain events that takes places today. Mina took in initiative as she stared at everyone cheerfully.

"Let's stay here for awhile, and tell some horror stories!"

Everyone blankly stared over at the duo, who were apparently riled up at the idea of some little outing for the class. Not exactly an outing since they are planning on staying in the now empty school, but it's still a hang out.

Iida was the first to object. "We should not! This is exactly the time for all of us to go home!" He sternly reprimanded the duo, but they didn't seem to care.

Kaminari chipped in, though now a small blush was residing between his cheeks. "But we got permission from Midnight sensei just earlier."

Not all to surprising to find out Midnight agreed to this, probably sprouting out about youth quite vigorously. Iida was knocked off right there, and looked frustrated for a second.

"How frustrating I didn't hear about this." He trembled as you and Midoriya forced a small chuckle.

Yaoyorozu also tried to interfere, holding up a hand with her small stern look. "But it's unbecoming for us to be staying here even with permission. I'm sure everyone is tired."

Tooru swiftly chirped in though, her floating uniform look rather jumpy. "But it's going to be fun!" You guessed the invisible classmate was also 'in' about staying late.

The duo seemed to droop now that Yaoyorozu had scolded them, but they didn't look all that deterred. Jirou was against this, staying quiet, but her little murmurs of fear slipped as she uneasily turned away from everyone was enough to explain her unwillingness to participate.

You chirped in as well after awhile, as everyone's glanced towards you. "Well, I'm sure as long as we don't stay to late, we could do this."

Kaminari and Mina lit up, smiling with large grins as they nodded rapidly as if showing they got your approval. Everyone was still rather doubtful though.

"This is dumb, I'm leaving." The growls of Bakugo was walking towards the door. He didn't as so much as give a glance at anyone, as Kirishima had tried to stop him with a call.

Sero, seemingly a neutral party, decided to speak up against the temperamental boy, shrugging his thin shoulder with a triangle grin. "What? You scared?"

Bakugo halted to a complete stop.

And now everyone was sitting in the floor in a circle, the light off with a single flashlight being held up by Kaminari. Let's just say everyone's pride was in stake if anyone decided to leave the room. It was hard to see everyone's faces, but the small candles Tooru brought, she had an inking feeling this would happened, was enough to shed some light to see the mix of skeptical, irritated, frightened, or lax faces of everyone.

"I'm alittle scared.." Uraraka had sat beside you, looking over at you with a nervous frown, as you placed a small hand on your shoulder with a small grin.

"It's okay, their just stories. You can hold my hand if you want to." You held it out for the girl, who took it thankfully.

On your other side, Todoroki had sat himself down in the circle without much complain, but he did gave a rather tired sigh. You gave him a side-glance, asking politely.

"You sure you don't want to go home Todoroki-san?" His Mitch-match eyes slant over to you, but he hummed, his cool and collected voice filled the air.

"It's fine. I got nothing to do anyways."

You sweatdropped, feeling the cold air he emitted. "Ah-okay.." You shifted uncomfortably as the collected boy kept his eyes on you for a moment, before it shifted to the other side.

Ojiro, another fellow classmate forced to join, sweated lightly, his uneasy frown stared at the ringleaders of this whole event. His tail taking up space behind him. "This is really okay?"

"Yeah!" Mina yelled excitedly, her hands was on a cup where strips of paper with everyone's names was written in it. She shook it, causing the strips of paper to bounce at the shake. She pointed at it with a grin. "I have everyone's name here, the ones who's name get pick will have to tell us a horror story it knows! Or maybe a story you made or have experience!"

The dubious class gave each other nervous glances, Midoriya eyes moving much more widely. You input in slightly, pulling up a hand.

"As long as we don't do some weird friendship ritual, then I'm all for it I guess... Don't want to enter some weird haunted alternative universe." You mused with a shrug, as Tooru quickly reprimanded you.

"Don't scare us now (last)-chan!" She was sitting next to Jirou, who was looking much more frightened as the night went on. You chuckled a bit. Horror was an okay topic, you dealt with the ghost of pokemons before too. You were pretty sure you'll be fine this night.

Bakugo had growled with clench teeth, leaning back as he glared harshly. "Let's just get this over with!"

"Okay!" Kaminari plucked out a strip from the cup, not saying the name yet for extra effect, before he pointed at the called name. "Tokoyami-kun, take it away!"

The brooding bird gave a glance from his seat. He was one of the only ones sitting on a chair as he crossed his arms. He frowned, almost a sort of sigh, but he gave quite the serious gaze. "If I must."

"It all started on a late night in a high school." He drummed, his voice perfectly fitting his task of the night. "Rumors spread about the school being built in top of a old abandoned cemetery an untold thing began happening at the midst of the night for their banquet of misery."

"Ah, Tokoyami-kun, are you trying to scare us cause we decided to stay in school today?" Mina whined a bit, so you assumed her tolerance with horror was just enough to the point where she'll want to get through it, but couldn't stand it. He didn't pay her any mind, and continued his tale.

"A candle will hover and start floating across the hall. Footsteps will patter the floor. A hand will grab your leg and drag you to the ground." He listed hushly. "All were tales that had happened in that school after 7, where all the teachers have left."

"For it said the teachers knew of a horror that had claimed a single teacher months ago."

"One night, a band of boys began to visit that school during the late nights, wondering if the horrors were truly true." The bird-headed boy paused. You took this moment to see most of the class focusing nervously to story, Uraraka was still holding your hand close to her, trembling a bit nervously.

"When they entered the school." He gazed with depth, and perhaps he was reciting a chapter of Shakespeare at the moment. "On the other side of the hall they were standing, a shadowy figure dragged itself to the other side."

The candles flickered eerily, the darkness was much too dark to see clearly. "She was dressed in a coat, and a surgical mask covered the Bottom of her face."

The flashlight he held was flashing beneath him, giving him a shadowy shade. "She turned towards them.."

He looked even closer for extra effect. "Pulled down the mask."

"And.."

Abruptly a harsh slam filled the air, the door of the classroom that was slid open was now slammed shut. The small candles had died by the harsh force of the shut, as darkness surrounded the class. The large bang that echoed the classroom was enough to emit some high-pitch screams from some of your classmates. Uraraka had basically flew out of her seats, leaning so close she was trembling.

The other few girls had also their fair share of shrieks, jumping off of their seats in fright, Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu being the ones more calm to the shut. Some of the boys also had their share, Kaminari and Mineta basically screaming banshee, and Aoyama looked ready to puke.

You admit that you had also jumped a bit, making you place your hand on someone else for comfort. You didn't even realize it had planted itself on top of another cool hand, that was quite freezing now that you grasp the situation.

The cool and collected recommended boy had simply glance over at you once he felt a touch, he didn't say anything as he kept an eye on you for a moment, eyes glancing to the hands together. You pulled away when you realize, jolting away from him not two seconds later.

"Ah-sorry.." You nervously looked away, feeling a bit red for touching someone so casually. Todoroki didn't seem to mind, giving a small nod.

"It's okay."

"Oh it's dark." Kirishima had pointed out the obvious, you could see him moving around.

"And scary!" Tooru had complained, her voice holding a visible shakiness.

You looked over to Todoroki once more, "perhaps you can light up the candles for us?"

The male could only give you a small glance, almost unwilling, but he did it anyway, leaning close to light up the few candles that were slowly growing smaller. Everyone visibly relaxed at that, the fear vanishing just a tiny bit.

"Geez Tokoyami! Don't do stuff like that!" Kaminari had promptly scolded the bird, who actually didn't say much once the door had closed. Tokoyami eyed the surrounding before answering.

"I didn't do that."

"It probably was a draft or something." Midoriya explained for the latter, scratching his neck after he had also screamed bloody murder, the curly-haired boy glancing around. There was still some uneasy feeling surrounding the class, and frankly you felt it, as if a piercing gaze just lying on you.

You shivered involutarily, eyes focused as everyone began laughing it off. "Yeah that's right, but it really was scary!" Mina grinned once more, as she looked around to her frightened peers.

"Yes. But don't you think it's time for all of us to go back home now." Yaoyorozu had input, which emitted some whines from the class.

"But we just started.."

"Yaoyorozu-san is right! Let's all stand up and go home!" Iida continued after, standing up. You rubbed your arms once more, the same piercing gaze was on you, and it didn't feel all that comfortable at all.

It took you awhile to notice, but it wasn't until you saw a very inhuman paw hovering very close to Sero. You eyes widened, watching as the nail flickered up to tap the tape boy in the shoulder. Just like that it disappeared, and Sero was now shivering a bit.

"Woah, did you just tap me?" He turned towards Kaminari, who shook his head in confusion. Narrowing your eyes, your eyes glancing over at the phone you have yet to open. You excused yourself for a moment, standing up to pick up your phone as the class debated wether they should leave now, or stay awhile longer.

Turning on your phone, you have finally realized what your boss had texted. Cursing, you put the phone away.

You need to get everyone away.

"I agree with Yaoyorozu-san." Everyone eyes were now on you, "we need to leave."

With your words sternly telling them, not of course without a few complaints here and there, everyone begrudgingly stood up to finish up their packing they all had postponed. You glanced around, keeping an eye for something lurking in the dark, as you moved to turn on the lights.

Switching the switch. Nothing happened.

You did it again. Nothing happened.

You glanced back when Iida had come towards you. "Is the lights not working (last)-san?"

You shook your head, but you shrugged it off. "We'll just have to go out in the dark."

No one complained all that much, but you they were obvious more iffy now that it's late, not to mention Tokoyami's story might have triggered some hallucination. At least you hope they were hallucination, cause you knew for a fact what you're going to have to deal with tonight.

Ghost Pokemon were rare.

They didn't appear as much anymore, so even you could safely assume they were almost unlikely to appear as they had been long ago. True, they do still exist, and as interesting they are, you have no time to participate in this with the fact 20 students were in the school now.

Not to mention you didn't bring any Pokemon quite suitable for this. In a rush, you had left last night's Pokemon to continue in their carving, and was assuming nothing would be there. Luckily you were right before. But now, you were regretting not bringing at least one of them into the fray.

No matter, you have a few others in your pockets, so you'd last. As long as you get everyone out then it should be fine. The ghost are simply having too much fun, and they have been a pain in the back for awhile now. It's time to end this.

Too much fun ain't good you know?

~•~•~
You all walked out of the hall, where darkness lit in every corner. There wasn't much the eyes could see, but you stood in front of everyone carefully, looking around nervously as you made your way across the large halls.

The large windows shed some light into the room, so you were glad to atleast be able to see the path way clearly enough under the dim moonlight. You walked forward, holding the flashlight in front of you, with everyone tailing. The quiet Bakugo seemed to finally be irritated to the point he bumped shoulder with you, sneering at you.

"Why are you walking so slow, give that to me." He snatched the device out of your hands and began leading the pack.

"Dude, that's uncalled for!" Kirishima called after, before he gave you alittle push, smiling apologetically for Bakugo's actions. You shook your head as you trailed after the hot-headed boy.

The quiet walk was eerie, and you probably wouldn't have felt this way if it weren't for the fact that you knew what was here. The eyed your surroundings carefully, Midoriya next to you gave you a worried glance.

"Are you scared (last)-San?" You peered over to the sweet boy, and smiled thankfully. "No, I think I'm just tired.."

Midoriya nodded at the answer, and although he didn't pry once more. He kept an extra eye on you, a hand held out for you if you felt fatigue hitting you. You almost forgot how drained you were today, but a burst of energy at the spirits was enough to keep well awake and moving.

"What's that."

You glanced forward as Bakugo had stopped in his track, his eyes piercing at something in the front. Everyone else had also saw the strange phenomenon taking place. A candle was floating by, just as the story had describe, as everyone hitched uneasily.

"Ok..haha, you got us there Tokoyami." Kaminari had forced a low chuckle, his eyes moving towards the shock bird.

"I didn't.."

"No, no, this is definitely some prank isn't it." Mina nervously over at anyone that looked guilty enough to do so. You gulp, as the floating candle got closer, this was definitely a Pokemon.

The Candle looked to be beckoning everyone to come closer, and for a moment some were in awe, unsure what to do. Of course before another door slammed and everyone ran away in fright.

The only ones left in the area was both you and Bakugo, as everyone had made it their goal to leave this area right away. You could see Bakugo attempting to get slightly closer towards the candle, so you did what thought was right.

You tackled him to the ground.

He cursed you right there and then, but you paid no mind, fishing out an empty pokeball and in an attempt to shoo it away, you threw at it. The candle dodged, and quickly floated away. Not exactly hoping to be captured.

You sighed as the ball fell to the floor, the small thud echoed in the silence. You peered down at the tackled boy beneath you, who had gone strangely quiet after you had pulled out the ball.

Bakugo had no idea what to say, but he was legitimately pissed. Not only did he have to deal with this whole, 'horror story fiasco', now he saw a floating candle, and you decided to tackle him of all things? Not to mention, this provocative position you had decided to pull on top of him. How exactly was he suppose to feel when a girl was basically straddling him, and if he leaned just enough, he could see everything under her skirt.

He blushed red, looking anywhere but you as he glared forward. The candle had disappeared, and you were now focusing on him once more.

You blushed equally red, standing up hastily to get away from the position. The gruff male tched loudly, his eyes still looking away, as he glared at the direction runaway object.

"Ah-sorry." You nervously avoided eye contact. The male letting out another angry snarl, before he glanced at you.

"What the hell is your deal? I was close to getting a look at it!" The male growled, as the flinched uneasily. You kept your lips shut tightly, trying to avoid the cost of explaining it. But you can tell to an extent that Bakugo wasn't going to back down until he got some answers.

You nervously glance at him, trying to give him a straight answer. Alas he was to scary to look at, but he did look cute when you tackled him.

"Um...I was pranking everyone?"

He's not gonna believe you.

There's no way in hell he's going to believe you.

The blonde spiked boy visibly lessened his glare, the boy is still intimidating but he seemed to lessen his guard just for a moment. "Is it your quirk?"

Oh. He believed it.

"Yes?" You looked away, before the male shouted once more.

"If you're unsure then don't answer!"

"Ugh, yeah. It's my quirk, somewhat." You physically felt drained talking with him. He glare didn't disappear, but he seemed more relaxed, in his odd twisted face.

You continued the lie, saying it between your teeth to try to convince Bakugo that everything was your fault. "I thought it would be fun to prank everyone, It was just a too good of an opportunity to miss."

You shrugged your shoulders laxly, attempting to seem more like the supposed 'culprit'. You sweated nervously, as the boy huffed, turning around before he spotted coyly.

"You ain't the type too, you're too much of a goodie-two-shoes. What's your motive?"

You pursed your lips tightly.

"..to scold them..?"

You rubbed the back of your messy hair, scratching nervously as Bakugo finally seemed to bought the lie. He gave a loud tch, as he finally decided to leave all together. Frankly it was more believable for you to be pranking someone due to your 'uptightness' as Bakugo muttered.

You frowned when he yelled out his leave, although it's true it would be more beneficial for you to carry on and capture the pokemon haunting the school, but perhaps. It would be more practical too have someone go along in this and distract the others, who are probably being plagued by the creatures, and maybe, just maybe you got the perfect guy for the job.

"Bakugo-san, wait a sec!" You stopped the male who was at the midst of leaving.

"What?"

"Join me."

You both blankly looked at each other for seconds, minutes even before you sputtered. "I-I mean help me prank the others!"

"Why should I?"

"Ugh-Sero-san teased you before didn't he? About you being scared?" You reasoned with the boy, he growled and practically yelled at you angrily for bringing it up. "Why don't we pay him back?"

Bakugo looked almost ready to laugh, and not the friendly laugh, but he opted to seem stay rotting in the silence in his deep thoughts. "Sure. I might get a blackmail out of this." The demon itself had awakened, and it was solely blamed on you.

'Sero you will be remembered. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.'

You sigh, as Bakugo began walking deeper into the school, yelling at you to hurry. You followed him, standing apart as you followed the sounds of distant screams.

"You know, Your kind of a goodie-two-shoes too."

"Huh?!"

"I mean, you study well, and actually arrive early to school al-"

"Shut up you damn fussbudget!"

~•~•~
Group: Koda, Satao, Tsuyu, Hagakure

"Uwaa~we got separated." A whined pursed out of the invisible classmate. She heaved a heavy breath as she slid down the pristine floor. The three others who had join in are also in the midst of sweating pools.

Satao, the sugar quirked boy, had questioned his reasoning of being here. He was either too tired to complain, or he just didn't want to seem like a wuss. Either way he wiped a cold sweat that had dripped down his forehead, his hand on the wall to support his unbalanced body at the moment, as he picked up his head in questioned.

"So we lost the others?" He heaved a sigh, as Tsuyu who seemed slightly paler had worriedly nodded her head.

"Yes, I think we went the other way. This is exactly the scene from horror movies, we should stick close." The frog-quirked girl implored, as the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

The school was strangely eerie due to the events that had transpired earlier. The slightest movement made all of them turn towards the sound in mere seconds. They had ran up the stairs in their rush to get away from the unknown being that cursed this now re-known school.

They heaved their way towards the steps downstair, the darkness surrounding those stairs weren't a reckon that could be describe. The moon that had been their only light source had finished due to the partial cloud floating across the night sky, to the frank point it was difficult to see the stair below.

"We can't go this way." Tsuyu commented, as the group began to walk towards any light source that they could find.

The harsh pitted patters of their feet echoed the lone halls, and not long had the group stumbled against the only lit room in the hall. The door was shut close, yet the light was bright, as they saw the light peek under the door.

"Is someone still here?" Tooru had questioned nervously, although she was invisible, she was still after all human. She supposedly turned towards the rest of her classmates, who all held similar eyes of fear.

Satao spoked up, his eyes glancing against the door to meet the others. "Not suppose too."

Tsuyu took the initiative to go and open the door, not before she was stopped by a frantic Koda, who was still muted, throwing several hand signals and movement. She stopped to a halt, although she didn't necessarily believed in ghost, she definitely those feel the odd air surrounding them.

"What is it, Koda-chan?" The male, the animal quirked one, attempted to describe something, before he finally pointed at something just towards the shut door.

For a moment, Tsuyu did not see anything, but her eyes caught a glimpse of a movement behind the door that moved quickly. A shiver ran her spine for a moment, but she walked towards the room anyways, even with the dissaproval of the animal quirked.

She heaved a breath in, a gulp taken as her hand hesitantly batted on her the door. She slid the door open slowly, a hope not to startle whoever had stayed the night in this room.

Only there was no one.

She entered the room, her crouched form glancing around the nurse office. The pristine white wall seemed to contrast the single light that was on. The slight ticking of the clock by the wall continued monotonously, the only sound she heard as the rest had peaked in silently, a chatter from Koda's teeth filled the air.

"There's nothing here." Tsuyu told the little group as assurance, causing the group to enter the room albeit he hesitantly. she ribbit a second later when suddenly the books on the desk crashed down to the floor. The heavy thud spooked the group, and everything was still once more.

"Tsuyu-chan..what's that?" The frog blinked and moved towards a trembling sleeve pointing at something by the corner of the room. Her green eyes moved towards the pointed corner, and she had to stain her eyes just enough to see it.

A masked being, small and plump, stared right back equally, and before the group couldn't do anything it's pierced eye turned to a vicious red, and their skin crawled angrily, like wild ants running up and down your body.

Duskull: The Requiem Pokemon
A Ghost type
Duskull can pass through any wall no matter how thick it may be. One look from its single scarlet eye will make a burly man freeze up in fear. It will doggedly pursue the intense victim until the break of dawn.

Before a word could be said, the creature disappeared out of thin air. And the only thing that surrounding the group was utter silence.

SLAM

The door opened harshly, and an open scream from Koda and Tooru screeched out. And Satao had gone to a considerate pale white. Tsuyu perked at the familiar being in front of them, looking harshly at them.

"Aizawa-sensei.."

~•~•~
Group: Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero

"Holy-what was that?" Kaminari breathed out, a hand held to his thumping chest, the loud noise filling his head loudly like an eternal drum inside his ear. The others looked no better than him, and everyone frankly looked lost.

Kirishima had gave a glance at the surrounding, his Crimson eyes narrowing worriedly as he realized the rest of his classmates weren't there. Especially when he realized he had left to specific people who would probably had been rooted to the ground.

"(Last)-chan was still there wasn't she? We need to back." Kirishima pointed out, about to make his way back to the their starting point but was quickly reprimanded by Kaminari who looked at the former as if he lost his marble.

"Have you gone insane? We can't go back now!" Although deep down Kaminari held a similar worry, but had a strange inking feeling you were gonna be alright.

"But she might get hurt, what about the others too?" Kirishima pressed, a frown forming as he retaliated which cause Sero to place a friendly hand on his shoulder, attempting to calm down the riled up boy.

"Dude, she'll be fine, I think I saw Bakugo there with her." He reassured, though Sero didn't seem to be any calmer, his nervous smile lifting, but he was the most tamed out of all of them. "And I'm pretty sure the others will be fine, we're heroes after all."

Those words seemed to eased the red-head, as he heaved a large sigh, scratching the corner of his head before he smiled thankfully. The group had ended up in another hallway, actually near the lunch room.

Mina, the girl looked frightened to the point it was hard to speak. "W-we should get walking. Maybe we'll find the others." Her voice alittle smaller due to the fear crawling up her arms and legs. The others obeyed, and decided to began their walk.

Their legs had brought them toward a dead end, their mind completely muddled to the point they had lost their sense of direction. It was cold, the night air was crisp to the point it looked fairly foggy outside, the window holding a icey outlook.

"Ugh we're lost." Mina loudly complained, her nervousness striking her much more deeper. It wasn't that long for them to have looked at every nook and cranny of the school, but this was just ridiculous.

"Hey, hey. Let's just go back to where we came from?" Sero told them, about to turn around until he was centimeters with a familiar floating candle, who smiled almost chesirely.

Almost seconds away Kaminari screeched, his back against the wall as Mina was equally flabbergasted was in the midst of screaming her head off. But Sero had gone still, and more so quiet as a mouse. His eyes piercing the candle.

Kirishima quickly got closer, "dude, don't move."

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Sero had opened his mouth partially to answer Kirishima's obvious words. He clenched his teeth, a tight-lip smile etched on his face as he trembled under the gaze of a small candle that has eyes.

The candle did not move either, and it seemed to be contemplecating on what to do. The creature finally gave a laugh, sounding like a little bell as it leaned closer towards the sweating male.

Kirishima noticed the action, relaxing just a tiny bit. "I..I think it likes you."

The other two had now promptly held their hands together, looking for body warmth as they stared abashly at Kirishima, he had really gotten insane. "What the hell, you're crazy!" Kaminari accused the red-head, as Mina nodded frantically, backing up the blonde.

Sero seemed to relax, and that caused an even greater reaction coming from the candle which actually nuzzled into his nose. Kirishima smiled with an uplifting lift, his sharp teeth showing as the atmosphere got better, and he could finally get close to them.

"Look it's friendly!"

Kirishima petted the side of the candle, that relished in the cuddle. "Looks like we had nothing to worry about!"

For a moment the four relaxed, their tense shoulders seemed to find an air-breather. For a moment of course, as the candle lit a nice bluish-purple color at the dark room. Sero sighed in relief, but why does his body feel heavier than before. His eyes felt droopy, and he felt physically drained, as if an unknown force had sucked the juice out of him. Kirishima was in a similar state, his eyes straining to open, as his legs formed like jello, as the litwick smirked slyly.

Litwick: The Candle Pokemon
A Ghost and Fire Type
This Pokemon shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokemon, which becomes the fuel that it burns.

Mina noticing her friends rather trembling state, acted quick in her fear, shooting strings of acid towards the Pokemon, which quickly dodged it. With Kaminari and Mina dragged the drained friends, running away when the noticed that singular candle tailing them.

"This-this is too much!" Kaminari panted, he had took the initiative the drag the two others by their arms, as they almost dragged across the floor, thankfully they could keep their legs upright.

Mina lead the way, her eyes trained on a double door standing near a odd looking plant. "T-there!" Quickly she sprinted towards the beckoning door, the grey metal like doors an odd choice for a school. Sliding her hands on the piercing cold, she opened it with a loud eerie creek and rushed in without a thought, shutting it close once the others had gotten in.

A loud thud echoed the room, and the four panted uncontrollably. Heart hammering, and the goosebumps just won't go away. For a cute bugger, the candle had some nerve to drain their energy like that.

Kirishima, albeit tired, looked up from his spot, and his breath hitched.

They were in a small room filled with little knick-knacks. How peculiar it was to see little toys just below their feet, it was almost like a children's room, but it was just as big as a closet. The walls were littered with colorful drawings, and there were stuffed dolls on the corner just sitting upright. Everyone was dim, due to the lights that shone a raspy yellow.

The electric user bristled, shivering involuntarily as he looked around the room. Everything was off about this room. He gave a glance at the doll in the room, a zipper replacing its mouth, and had quite the frightening look as the eyes seemed to bore into his soul.

"W-what kind of room is the school hiding.." It was a statement, as he moved to get closer, accidentally step on a similar doll on the corner, causing him to pulls his feet away quickly.

Sero sighed, as he looked around, his eyes gazing at the drawings plastered on the walk with tape. They were hard to decipher, but there was always a creature in yellow on each one. The hollow air was making it difficult to breathe, but it was much better than being drained to death by a candle monster.

Kirishima bit his lip, the shark-like teeth prodding his lips. He scratched his arm, the goosebumps hitting him right again, and before he could take another step into the room he had accidentally kicked something. Peering down, he could see something shorter than him dressed in yellow.

The creature looked doll-like, and it's head stared up slowly to eye at him like meat, and for once he didn't dare to look away, for just below him was Mimikyu, who wasn't thrilled as it squeaked in its high-pitch voice.

Everyone's eyes now had moved towards it, and in inched the creature did not move, it's form bent down now, as if the neck couldn't support its head no more.

"I-I'll..cu..rse..y-you.."

The doll Kaminari had somehow seemed to move, and before he knew it, the zipper of its mouth began to move.

~•~•~

You trailed after Bakugo, looking around for any signs of casualties caused by the creatures. You pulled your sleeve back discreetly when Bakugo looked focused by something.

You grumbled when you didn't see anything, and continued your route with Bakugo. There was a silence between you two, but you didn't mind, too focus on the problem at hand. You needed to get Bakugo and the other away when the pokemon's are around.

A loud scream filled the air, and out of nowhere you saw four figures rushing across the hall, not good. Thankfully they weren't being trailed after, but they were definitely frightened. Bakugo noticed the group right away.

"Bakugo." He perked, giving a glance as you seriously gazed at him, he stood silently.

"Can you go after them, I want to check if the others here." You told him, before intercepting in a haste. "So I can scare them more of course, haha."

The boy watched you, as he grunted a bit with a roll of his eyes, and he went off in another direction, he walked fairly fast as he was out of sight quickly. With that, it's time for work.

You pulled your sleeves up, keeping your eyes peeling for any interesting pulls these Pokemon were. You plucked out your choice of pokeball, your heart hammering as you heard a noise a few doors away.

Taking a large gulp, you entered the hallway the four ran off. You walked slowly in, your shoes clammered, alerting your presence. Whatever it was, it rushed to a side, and you could only see darkness. It was like being in a mind game.

You went deeper in, and caught sight of an oblivious floating candle moving across the hallway by the dead-end wall. This was your chance.

With that you threw a pokeball out, and emerged Phanpy. The little elephant had trumpeted it arrival, and that got the attention of the candle, that now is frankly unable to hide.

Although Phanpy isn't the most effective choice for the ghost, you figured she could at least do enough to give you some back-up for a capture. Not to mention, she was the only ones that atleast could get some damage, as Eevee and Machamp would have no effect. You were really out of options.

Phanpy: The long Nose Pokemon
A Ground Type
It swings its long snout around playfully, but because it is so strong, that can be dangerous.

"Phanpy, Ancient power!" You commanded and the Pokemon flew to action, hitting it right across the Litwick, which retaliated with an Astonish.

You pursed your lips worriedly, Phanpy may be strong, but overall she needs more training. You weren't sure if she'll come out on top, but you had to have fate on the little gal, so you commanded once more.

"Heavy slam!"

Phanpy pushed the Litwick back, and you noticed the dizzy gaze it gave off. You hastily plucked out an empty ball, and threw it on to the Pokemon, hoping luck was on your side for tonight.

The ball captured it, and you had held your breath entirely as you waited for the ball to click shut.

Click

Come on..

Click

Almost there..

Click click

Captured!

With a sigh of relief, you gave the happy elephant a few pats which it snuggled towards. The Pokemon looked slightly drained, but it was okay thankfully. You picked up the ball, pocketing it as you made you way to go back.

"Okay, let's find the othe-"

A Pokemon zoomed past you and you halted in your step. The Pokemon beside you trembled a bit, nervousness settling in its core. You gave a closer look, leaning a tad bit in hopes to see the creature.

A force fell down on to the ground so close to you, you had to move away just so you weren't tackled. It's grey body was shaped look a stuff doll, dark red cat eyes move towards you with its Cheshire grin.

You glance at Phanpy, who looked at you slightly more terrified. Before you could order another attack, another Banette entered the fray, in equal smug look entered as they both eerily laughed.

Banette: The Marionette Pokemon
A Ghost Type
Strong feeling of Hatred turned a puppet into a Pokemon. If it opens its mouth, it's cursed energy escapes. It generated energy by sticking pins into its own body.

Your Pokemon couldn't handle two at the same time. You panicked at the new prospect, as the elephant was equally frightened, hiding behind your leg.

You look behind you, only to be met by the wall that seemed to be mocking you. You were at the dead-end of the hall. You huffed angrily, as you kept a close eye on the doll-like creatures, that seem to ravish in your anger.

You held your breath, you got to at least do something. You looked around for anything that might keep it at bay, eyes glancing around and even up into your bag, but you didn't have anything that would stop it.

The Pokemon got closer, and you sighed through your nose. Making a decision, you glance at the shivering elephant. "Pha-"

Before the words sprouted out, the two Banette was knocked to the ground. And you could see it was Misdreavus flying towards them in high speed. Before the Banettes could attack it once more, the Misdreavus took a different appearance, and shifted into Banette once again attacking without your command.

You glance at surprise when you saw the two Pokemon out of commission. The standing one turned to meet your eyes, and changed to the very familiar fox you had taken care for.

"Zorua!" You grinned as it jumped at you, a happy squeal resounded as you fluffed its fur joyfully. The Pokemon raided your attention as you gave it a look. "How did you get here?"

It shrugged deviously at you, and you could only released a surprises chuckle, glad the sly fox actually came to your rescue.

Now you just needed to look for the others.

~•~•~
Group: Midoriya, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu

They have found themselves not to far away from their last spot, but were busy trying to get as far away as possible. Uraraka glance nervously behind her, she couldn't stop shaking as they ended up in a far off area.

Midoriya glanced around, taking the initiative to lead though Yaoyorozu wasn't far behind, also realizing what they should do.

"I think I heard voices in that direction, We should head there." Midoriya explained, his hand pointing to an area he had specifically heard voices. Uraraka nodded affirmatively, puffing her cheeks as her nausea was hitting her.

"Let's go." The taller girl prompt, making her way towards that direction as the two others trailed after. It wasn't long until they found another group of their classmates, Iida, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Mineta, who was at the midst of balling his eyes out.

"You guys." Iida trailed, his body visibly relaxing. "I'm glad you're alright." He gave a small smile, though there was obvious a lack of heart in it since they were in a quite nerve wrecking position.

Tokoyami had gave them a nod, Todoroki ignoring them as Mineta seemed to finally calm down, eyeing glazing at the sight of two girls.

"Us too." Yaoyorozu said, a hand pressed to her heart.

Tokoyami sighed in aggravation. "What is going on here." He crossed his arm upset, and Mineta who was close to crying again yelled out.

"That's what I want to know! I'm not ready to die! I wanna meet girls an-" Midoriya quickly shushed the smaller male, that was close to trying to scream once more.

"I think we should all find a way out first. The Sooner we get out, the better." Midoriya continued. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but even he could feel the shivers and uneasiness seep through his skin once he saw the sight of floating object. But a thought appeared in his head.

Wouldn't this most likely a work of quirks?

He didn't know anyone in class that had the ability to levitate objects. Uraraka seemed out of the question, and you. Well he doesn't know what your quirk was, but you don't exactly seem like a pranker.

Perhaps it was someone from another class?

Either way, they had lost practically 3/4 of the class when everyone tried to get as far away as possible. He remembered the overworked you, who was dragging your body tiredly, and his worries multiplied two times more.

"I think you should stop muttering Midoriya. Your scaring the girls." Tokoyami's voice appeared in his mind, and he snapped out of it only to be met with some weirded out stares.

"Ah-sorry!" Midoriya blushed, as Uraraka waved it off, though the nervousness was still evident on her face.

The ever-quiet Todoroki seemed to perk up from his internal conflict. He glanced at the back of his as the rest argued about their current plan to get out of this 'haunted' place. He honestly highly doubted it was actually ghosts, as it seemed more likely to be something else that spirits. He only ended up here cause he somehow got dragged with the group.

"..that sound." His cool voice had stopped the slight banter, as everyone quiet to hear the noise Todoroki was listening too.

A crying child.

An audible gulp was heard around the group, Mineta being the loudest as the tears flowed uncontrollably down his face. It was soft, and tinkered like a high-pitched bell. It bounced across the walls, the small wails alittle to eerie in the night.

Midoriya frowned, a part of him felt uneasy, but he couldn't leave a child unattended. He went towards the voice, leaning his head to the only sound in the hall, as the wails got louder for a mere second. A harsh bile in his throat, and trembling eyes as he made his way towards the sound, catching the others attention.

"Midoriya! Do you have a Death Wish!?" Mineta's tears were overflowing like a waterfall, as he sniffed, whisper-yelling at the heroic boy who turned to answer.

"We can't just ignore, what if it really is a kid in danger?" Midoriya explained, making his way over before Mineta yelled once more.

"That's what they want you to think! Can't you see, we're all in the midst of a ghost!" The boy had gone frantic to hysterical, shaking his arms to prove a point. "The main character of any horror film would do this and then be haunted till his death!"

Midoriya turned an ear away, as he continued his tracks towards the wails, the others had also followed in his step, much to the purple-ball haired boy dismay. A loud peek at the corner, with darkness coating the scene, he was able to pick up the sound much louder now.

The sobs were loud and overbearing, like it was difficult to cry. The cries send a shiver down Uraraka spine, as she crossed her arms in an attempt to comfort herself, she twisted he lips to the side, as she spoke up her thoughts of the current situation.

"Hey, deku-kun..isn't this too much of a trap?"

The boy in question didn't answer, and wasn't sure if he could. Abruptly, the sobs stilled, and now quiet took place in these empty halls. Midoriya walked closer, hoping to see what had caused the uneasy noises.

The others had also begun eyeing the place, though there wasn't much to see. Yaoyorozu bit her lips, her serious eyes trying to see if she had over looked anything. Precipitously, she was yanked back for a moment, her body moved back a tiny bit as she jumped, her fright heightening. Her small Yelp brought Todoroki and Tokoyami, who both were rummaging the area, to give the female thier help if necessary.

She looked back to see absolutely nothing, as her hands went towards her hair that felt slightly odd.

"What is it Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki asked, and she perked to shake her head.

"I-it's nothing." Her eyes gazed towards the other area, when I'll of them heard a eerie tinkered laugh.

They jumped at the sound, and looked around even more alertly. They were heros in training, surely they have to at least be able to handle to see this to be. The laugh came once again, cold sweat began to head down her neck.

She hummed, when it disappeared. And when she turned around, she was face to face with a creature she had never seen. It's red eyes gazed at her, and her heart stopped.

The creature grinned mischievous, and she screamed piercingly, cause a rumble and Windows to shake at the high-pitched noise. Tokoyami who was the closest reacted quickly, taking out the creature inside of him. Although the darkness wasn't the best choice to order the creature around, the bright moonlight that appeared at just the last moonlight should be enough.

Before he could Todoroki released a barricade of ice, and it would of hit the screaming Pokemon if it wasn't quick enough. They ran off, leaving a chortling Misdreavus in the wake, floating around easily.

The creature could not have passed the opportunity to scare anyone. Everyone had the most interesting faces once shocked. The pokemon giggled happily, her little slips of laugh filled the air.

Misdreavus: The Screech Pokemon
A Ghost Type
It likes playing mischievous tricks such as screaming and wailing to startle people at the night.

She abruptly hushed when she noticed another creature pass through the walls, and she narrowed her eyes. She began tailing her way back towards the large group. Hopefully that Haunter wouldn't get there before she did.

After all, you wouldn't be to happy with it if she left them alone.

The group was running quickly away, and stopped to catch their breaths when they realized they weren't being chased. A game of cat and mouse would be fine between classmates, but not an actual ghost.

"..we..we should go towards the entrance. I'm sure everyone has made their way there." Midoriya had commented, his eyes glazed by the scream that made everything crawl. "F-for now we Sh-!"

His eyes widen when he felt something odd. Like something grabbing his leg beneath him. He shuddered as his shaking eyes move towards the hand around his ankle tightly, his breath hitched as the large hand looked ready to pull it downwards.

Everyone eyes widen once more, and Mineta being Mineta screamed bloody murder in utter fear. As the hand disappeared, and instead a familiar candle appeared behind them.

With that, everyone quickly left, not hoping to know what held the candle. You peeked out of your hiding spot, the candle giving you a glance.

"Lead them back to the entrance alright, Zorua." A sign of affirmative slipped out. "No pranks either." Now a whine emitted, as the fox, now candle, begrudgingly followed the group.

You sighed, if Zorua was here, it was most likely Misdreavus and Mimikyu should be here as well. You walked towards the last path, although the ghosts were probably just poking some fun, your ghost Pokemon loved to prank as well, you couldn't help but be nervous. They could just be as dangerous as they are lively.

You brushed a hand on the wall, and once again lifted up your sleeve to release your quirk. I your lucky, you'll get one of your Pokemon, alerting them of your location. Misdreavus came barreling towards you seconds later, she looked slightly thrilled to see you, but the slight nervousness she emitted made you realize how cautious she was feeling.

"Misdreavus.." It snuggled into you like normal, as you return the affection. Your eyes now settling to the being not to far off.

Haunter: The Gas Pokemon
A ghost and poison type
In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its prey. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. It will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.

You audibly gulp, the pokedex was telling an exact replica of what the Haunter did. With a a hand pointed out, it gestured you to follow it, as it backed towards the darkness. You huffed, never seeing one up close before.

You gazed at Misdreavus, that waited for your command. You got your Pokemon, time to end this.

With a haste, you told Misdreavus to attack. There was no time for haunted movie cliches. You'll end it here with an attack full throttle. The Misdreavus through in attack to the ghost, the ghost stumbling slightly, but it's wide grin never disappeared.

The Haunter used a shadow punch, which made your Pokemon flinched as it flew off once again to kick it back with a payback. Your eyes watched the battle, as Haunter attempted to lick the Misdeeavus, which you were thankful, had dodged.

A creature by the side caught your attention, the dying yellow was something you have grown to see. You smiled, before you turned towards it, gesturing it.

"Mind helping out?" Before you could say anything more, Mimikyu had quickly attacked it when it was focus on Misdreavus, and with that, the Haunter was knocked out of the ring. You sighed, moving closer to your last missing Pokemon.

"So you were here.." You mused coyly, as you picked the Pokemon up for a hug, which it squealed happily for. You grinned tiredly, fatigue finally hitting you as you slumped tiredly.

Your grin lessened when you noticed its neck slightly broken. You held it up easily, as you gave the Pokemon a small nudge with your head.

"Let me help you fix it at our home."

Mimikyu perked considerately, as you laugh. What a ride.
~•~•~
"Eh-so everything was a prank by (last)-chan!" Hagakure had bombarded you when Bakugo had told everyone the 'truth'. You laughed when you felt the slight upset from the others, some scolding you to not do that again.

"That was mean (last)-chan!" Uraraka had Input, looking awfully worned out. As you pat her head, and apology leaving your mouth.

The air had gone back to its lively mood. After hiding the pokemons in the bushes for a moment, you chatted with your obviously frightened classmates, but at least they were all able to laugh about it like it was some cruel joke.

Interestingly, Mezo, Aoyama, Ojiro, Jiro had found their way out quickly. Apparently they had come across odd things moving around, so you can safely assume there were more. The other were quick to come out again, the first one being Tsuyu's group, and right after Bakugo and the four misfits.

Frankly speaking, you'll have to be ready to catch the rest if this goes on any longer. Strangely they all disappear once you caught Haunter.

"But man, that room was terrible!" Kaminari next to you had commented, as you glance at him oddly.

"Room?"

"Yeah, the room with toys and drawings." Mina continued, her hand place on her beating heart as she whined. "It was near this weird plant by the cafeteria.."

You glanced weirdly at them. What were they talking about? You entered that hall and came across absolutely no doorway.

"Don't forget that weird screech..geez how were you able to do that (last)-chan." Uraraka had commented, as Yaoyorozu nodded beside her. Ah-they had a run in with Misdreavus, as you looked back towards the bushes which shook slightly. "Not to mention that hand that grabbed Midoriya's ankle."

"A hand? I can't do that.." You muttered, looking oddly at everyone.

"And don't forget Aizawa-sensei. He just appeared out of nowhere." Tsuyu continued, as Koda nearby nodded frightfully. Mina agreed, nodding her head wholeheartedly. "True, he lead us back to the entrance before when Bakugo scared us!"

"Serve you bastards right!" The blonde yelled, as you glance over at the conversing group.

"Aizawa-sensei?"

"What are you all doing here." The gruff noise of teacher brought another batch of screams, as the cold teacher didn't so much as bat an eye. He looked tired, and obviously irritated when he noticed his entire class still in school grounds.

"Aizawa-sensei, it's you again.." Tsuyu said slowly, as Hagakure took the initiative to thank the teacher for guiding them back to the front.

The teacher frowned, glaring at everyone in a mixture of irritation and confusion. "I didn't do that."

Let's just say, at the end of the day. Aizawa-sensei wasn't the one leading the two groups back towards the entrance. That room Mina and the other had entered disappeared without a trace. And that hand, well let's just say you found the interesting sight of a certain senior waving at you before he left the scene.

You stitched the cloth up to help Mimikyu, as you smiled slowly. Eyes drooping tiredly, as you voiced out in a whisper, making the creature chirp affectionately.

"Happy Halloween, Mimikyu."

I'm. Finally. Done.
After a few days, I know I had went to far for the special, but if I deleted it I'd be disappointed. This is probably the longest one yet, and I'm not sure what to feel. Either way, I'm glad how well the story is good! And I hope this 'little' special will just give you alittle of the Halloween mood that I could offer. It took forever to write this, and maybe I added a tad to much but I hope you all can just enjoy reading this. It was a whole lot of fun, though I did ended up rushing the story at the end. This would probably be slightly canon to the story, like a part before the USJ attack, but you don't necessarily must read to get the story. This is after all, just for fun.

I was supposed to update in October 31, I think it's still is for some of you, but for me it's early lunch. And I'll have to go to work soon huhuhu. Anyways, I hope this special will end your day alright. Btw ignore the warning its just for jokes.

I'll actually be editing a part of chapter seven to move to chapter zero. As I felt I really left nothing for all of you to really get until chapter 7, and that's really the only beginning. Hopefully you all will have a splendid time whatever your doing.

Good night/ good morning/ good afternoon/ good evening. Till the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
58.1K 685 12
(Discontinued!) Ever since he was little, Izuku was made fun of. Whether it was his looks, his attitude, or disabilities. Yet, he kept his ideal stro...
104K 3.5K 35
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...
199K 8.3K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...