We Are Venom 》Supernatural

By lovethebreeze

"What the hell are you?" "We are Venom." [Disclaimer: I only own Lexa and her plot.] [Season 7.] [Book 1.] More

Cast
Carry on My Wayward Son
For Those About To Rock
Welcome to the Jungle
Crazy Train
Another One Bites The Dust
Delirious
Damage Case
Don't Trust Me
A Day in the Life
Don't Stop Me Now
Fortunate Son
Rock or Bust
It's My Life
Fooling Yourself
Turn The Page
All The Small Things
Sweet Emotion
Send Me An Angel
Crazy Crazy Nights
Thunderstruck
Ramble On
When I Come Around
Ain't No Fun
There Was A Time
With Arms Wide Open
Way Down We Go
Faithfully
Semi-Charmed Life
You Really Got Me
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Come Together

Hells Bells

28.7K 920 197
By lovethebreeze

Sam and I have been sitting outside of Taylor's house for a few seconds. Venom let out an exaggerated sigh as we waited in the car since we parked. I ignored him as Sam and I got out of the car the minute Taylor and his mom went inside. I went towards the house but felt Venom stop me.

Behind you.

There was this weird laughter coming from behind as I slowly turned around. Sam was frozen in his place as he was faced...with a clown. Oh, shit. Please, don't tell me Sam is scared of clowns. With the look on Sam's face makes me think he is.

What kind of grown up is afraid of clowns? It's not even real.

I shook my head as I slowly made my way towards Sam. "Sam, look at me." Sam glanced. "There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a clown. It can't harm you."

The clown laughed again before running towards Sam. Sam's eyes widen before he ran the other way.

Pussy.

I went after him. "Sam. Sam!"

Sam ran around the corner and dashed towards the shed. The clown kept following him. I wanted to cuss him out when he slammed the shed door without me inside. But at least I could do this, now.

Venom knew what I wanted to do. I could feel the little symbiote crawl down my arm before I grabbed the clown.

The clown dropped its horn as my/Venom's arm smashed him against the ground. We picked up the clown again before I shot my other arm out and grabbed the clown by the feet. I grit my teeth together as Venom and I pulled the clown apart, literally. It's weird, it wasn't blood that came out of the body. It was glitter. We threw the clown behind us before I ran towards the shed, my arms returning to normal. I tried to open the door, only to find out Sam placed something heavy to block it. Come on!

"Sam, you son of a bitch," I mumbled.

Let me try.

I took a few steps back. I brought my foot up for Venom to send one of his tendrils towards the door. It was enough to force the door wide open. I made my way in, only to hear a gunshot being fired. Venom was quick enough to push my body, but not enough for the bullet to hit my shoulder. Seriously!

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

Sam's eyes widen. "Shit. I'm sorry, Lexa." He placed his gun in his pocket before coming over. "I - I didn't mean to." He tried to take a look at my shoulder. Oh, shit. I could feel Venom healing it already. "Let me look at it."

I moved my shoulder. "Sam, I'm fine."

Sam shook his head as he tried to move my hand out of the way. "No, you're not. I just shot -" He removed my hand and gave me a confused look when he didn't see the bullet wound. "But...I thought -"

It was my turn to cut him off. "Like I said. I'm fine. The bullet didn't hit me."

"That wasn't very nice," we heard up ahead. Sam and I looked up to see another clown at the other side of the shed. The clown sped over to us. He smiled at me, but you could see the anger behind the eyes. "You tore my friend apart."

There was another laugh. I turned to see the clown Venom and I ripped apart coming inside. Oh, great.

The clown waved at me with a giggle. "Looks like it's double trouble."

"Oh, shit," I said before pulling my gun. I pointed towards the clown and fired. The bullet went right through its chest, but more glitter came splattering out.

The clown laughed again. "No help from your friend. Boo."

Duck.

I followed Venom's instructions and ducked. The clown swung, but pissed ended up punching Sam. When I stood, I brought my leg up and kicked the clown in the chest. Sam then punched the clown in front of him. I punched the clown. I went again, but he grabbed my fist. I expected an attack, but the stupid flower on the clown's pocket started to spray me.

The clown proceeded and kicked me. I doubled over. Venom was getting mad. The clown made his way over, but I could feel the small shake in my head. The clown towered over me. When I looked up, Venom's mouth appeared on my face. The razor sharp teeth sneering at the clown before I felt myself lunging at it.

What are you doing? Sam's going to see.

He's getting his ass handed to him.

Venom's hand grabbed the clown's head before tossing him over the shed wall. Venom then reached over and grabbed the crowbar before retreating back. I made my way over to the clown before using the bar to smash it against its head. The clown's head snapped towards the right. I could have sworn one of its teeth popped out. I went to bash the crowbar again, but the clown grabbed it before pushing me. I went flying till my back collided with Sam.

"Ow," we groaned before we scrambled off of each other.

We looked around to find each clown blocking our exit.

Just say the word and I'll bust our ass out of here.

No.

The clowns kept swinging their weapons. One tested the weight of the bat before they charged at us. I could feel more tendrils coming out of my back as Venom prepared to shield us. I pulled Sam down and waited for darkness to cover our vision, but nothing. I felt something hit my shoulder and looked up to find glitter raining on us. Sam and I looked around the shed, only to find it empty. Sam spat out the glitter that entered his mouth.

Gross.

>>>

So, I guess it was the perverted Plucky worker behind this. Dean stopped him by setting one of the worker's worst fears. Drowning. Now all we got to do is pick up Dean, who was on my motorcycle when we arrived.

Sam sighed in relief once we got out of the car. "Lets roll." Dean looked pretty amused when he saw us covered in glitter. "Go ahead. Say it."

That was enough for Dean to start laughing. I glared at him, which made him stop.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "You two looked like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers."

I glared at him as I brushed more glitter off. "I actually got sprayed with seltzer." That made Dean laugh even more. "Yeah, deep laughing. Let's see what happens to your car." Sam might have told me how much Dean loves this car.

That shut him up. "You wouldn't."

I gave him a teasing smile as I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh, I would." Then I punched his shoulder. "And that's for psychologically scarring your brother." Sam held back a laugh, but I punched his shoulder. "And that's for locking me out, you bitch."

Dean raised his eyebrow and pointed at Sam. "Wait, you locked," he motioned towards me, "her out a shed with a killer clown on the lose?" Sam looked a bit guilty, but that got Dean laughing...again.

"There were killer clowns, Dean," Sam retorted. "And getting my ass kicked was karma. But in a way...getting my ass kicked by those juggalos tonight was.,uh...it was therapeutic."

Dean nodded. "You faced your fear."

"Exactly. And now what else could a clown possibly ever do to me?" Rip your arms off and eat your face. "I feel good."

"Great. Oh..." Dean went towards the motorcycle and grabbed something from the plastic bag that was dangling. He grabbed the bag and came over. "For you , Miss Lexa." He pulled out deli ham. I raised my brow at him as I took it. "Sam said you wanted ham."

"Thanks?" I said. The lie, remember? "Oh, yeah, thanks." I opened the ham up and took a few slices before shoving them into my mouth. I gave a lopsided smile to Dean. "That really hits the spot."

Dean smirked. "See? I feed you. You got me a slinkie and I got you ham. Perfect date, right?" Sam looked confused as I chuckled. Dean ignored it and reached into the bag. "Hey. Don't think I forgot about you. I got you a little something." He tossed Sam a small clown doll, making him jump. "What? You said you were over it. You can think of it as a...clown phobia sobriety chip."

I started to laugh when Sam dropped the toy. I clapped my hands together. "Well, I guess this is it, then. It was nice meeting you boys, but I have to go."

"Go?" Sam asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Bobby only send me because you guys needed help. Job's done. We can go our separate ways."

Dean and Sam gave each other looks before looking at me. "No," they said.

"What do you mean no?"

"No as in no," Dean smirked. "You helped us with this clown. Maybe you could help us with our problem. That is if you're up for it."

Wow. Road trip with the Winchesters. I did wanted to see the world and save people, but I am with the Winchesters.

I went over to my motorcycle and grabbed my helmet. I smirked at the boys as I rode up. "I don't know. Can you guys keep up?"

Dean scoffed at me. I gave him a mocking wave before I revved the engine and left.

Our new adventure...starts now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.5K 72
"You're destroying me Winchester!" "That's good!" Meeting those boys was either her biggest mistake or something she need the most in her life. A Boo...
119K 2.6K 32
May contain curse words, graphic images. This story is about you and Sam. Stuff you may need. Y/n= Your Name Y/l= Your Last Name B/f/n= Your Best Fr...
1.3K 82 7
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱�...
12.1K 242 33
Hi, my name is Sophie Turner and I'm kind of a mess. I'm a hunter, but not a normal deer/bear hunter, I hunt monsters and evil sons of bitches, and b...