Bounded by fate. [GirlxGirl]...

By Yurijunkie

'Running away would be easier but staying and facing the problem is what makes a strong individual.' Abused a... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Ten.

716 30 2
By Yurijunkie

I'm working on a new story that I might release later on but I'm going to Keep it unpublished until I'm almost done with this one. My stuff will most likely be between twenty to thirty chapters. I love long stories but I can't do them myself.

Enjoy this short chapter.

Unedited

Amelia Hart.

"You're being childish Amelia." My sister said, sitting across from me in the dining area.

Right now, she was lecturing me because I've been avoiding Rose since the ceremony a few days ago— three days to be exact. It was fairly easy since she was on bed rest until next week but Emilia didn't think it was a good idea. I thought it was a great idea, what was I supposed to say if I saw her, my emotions have been all over the place. I almost murdered Taylor because of what she did. When I saw Rose unresponsive I completely lost it. I'm pretty sure the news has already gotten to her about what I did.

"Emilia, what do you want me to do? I can't face her." I argued, stubbornly crossing my arms. "Not after what I almost did, if I wasn't pulled off she would be dead."

"But you can't avoid her forever." She retorted, moving her chair back a little with a blush on her cheeks. Yup, Violet was near and that was my cue to run for it before all the mushy stuff happened.

Just as I was about to get up, Violet walked in with a tray in her hands filled with food. "Hey Amelia, you gotta do me this favor." She spoke as she placed the tray in front of me before striding over to my sister, plopping herself down on her lap. "You need to take that to Rose, she said she won't eat unless you brought it yourself so unless you really don't care if she dies or not, leave it." She gave me a side-ways smirk before pressing kisses all over my sisters face.

"So gross." I groaned, grabbing the tray of food with a huff before walking out of the dinning room while I heard them giggle.

'Guess we have no choice.' Zeva spoke as I made my way up the stairs.

'We do but we don't like that choice.' I retorted, truthfully.

She gave me a wolffish smile but i blocked her out before she teased me. Don't get me wrong, I still disliked her for what she's done to me. I still wanted to leave but over the last three days, she's changed a bit. She didn't punish Taylor the way she should have but that didn't mean she spent time with her instead she was with hazel, reading to her, talking to her. It warmed my heart how big her smile was whenever she told me what her and her mommy did that day. I snapped out of it when I stood in front of the familiar door, the scent of my mate intoxicating my very core.

"Come in." Roses voice spoke before I even knocked. My heart was hammering against my rib cage as I opened the door to the room. On the bed, rose leaned back against her pillows while hazel nuzzled into her side. "Good morning mate."

"Good morning, I brought you breakfast so eat." I whispered lowly, holding my breath when I walked over to place the tray on the small table that was set up by her bed.

"Good, have a seat and let's eat before the food gets cold." She pointed to the chair in front of the table.

"Wait what? No, I uh already ate." I lied, turning to leave but felt her hand grab my wrist.

"Sit and eat with me." She looked up at me with determination in her eyes, she was definitely not taking no for an answer. With no other choice, I took a seat in the chair while I grabbed a piece of bacon and popping it into my mouth. "So we have to talk about this Amelia, you almost killed a pack member."

"Yes we do, after we discuss why you didn't punish her for hurting you." I retorted, sounding a little bitter about it.

"She didn't mean too." She defended, of course she would. This was her whore after all so I'd be in trouble but not her.

"She didn't mean it? She didn't mean to hurt you that is but she sure as hell meant to hurt me Rose and if you hadn't gotten in the way, I'd be hurt or worse so excuse me that I think you not punishing her is bullshit." I took a deep breath to calm down before speaking again. "But here I am, getting in trouble for almost killing someone that hurt you."

"That's — That's besides the point." She argued, this was why I didn't want to bother with this.

"You know what Rose, save it. You'll always defend your bed buddy. No matter how wrong she is and you know it's wrong." I waved her off and sat back with my cup of coffee, turning away from her to let her know that this discussion was over and done with.

I heard a small yawn and turned to see hazel sitting up, a dazed look on her features. She looked around until she saw me, quickly cleaning her face with the back of her hand. "Hi." She whispered with a blush on her cheeks.

"Hello little one, how'd you sleep?" I asked, waving her over.

"Good after mommy's friend left, she talks a lot." She climbed into my lap as she touched my face with an adorable pout." She kept trying to take her away from me."

"I see, I'm glad you slept well." I glanced at Rose who was looking at me already, shaking my head. "Well how about we spend the day together, just you and me."

"Great, where are we going?" Rose asked, sitting up on her bed.

"We." I point at me and hazel." Are going to the book store and then we are getting coffee at the shop."

"Not without me." She shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But you're on bed rest." I protested, looking down at hazel who was busy playing with my shirt.

"Not anymore, I'm an alpha remember? I heal quicker." She ran her fingers through her hair. "So I repeat, where are we going?"

"Mommy can come." Hazel excitedly giggled, looking between me and Rose.

"Whatever you want little one." I pulled her off of me and stood up. " let's have a good day. I'll wait for you two downstairs." I gave hazel a smile and left the room without looking at Rose.

'She doesn't care about us, that's why she didn't give a shit if we got hurt or not.' Zeva growled in my head while I went down the stairs.

"You know she doesn't want you." Taylor laughed, walking down past me before she turned to smirk at me. "She's only with you because of the contract you two signed or she'd be in my bed right now."

"How do you know about that contract?" I growled, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her up against the wall.

"Amelia!"

I snapped my head in the direction of rose's voice. "Why would you tell her about the contract, you like her that much that you humiliate me like that." I could hear sadness in my voice and I felt sick to my stomach because of it. I was pathetic for letting her get to me, dropping Taylor onto the stairs.

"It's not what you think.." Rose started but when I didn't look at her she stopped.

"Baby, don't explain anything to her." Taylor whimpered as she spoke, letting me know that I affected her.

"Down! Down!" Hazel struggled in her mother's arms until rose put her down. The little girl moved down the stairs until she was in front of Taylor, she pounded her tiny fist against the girls legs." Mommy's friend mean, she hurt my friend."

"Shut up girl." Taylor growled, nudging her back with a little too much force and my head shot up when I heard a small thud, followed by a yelp.

"Amelia! Don't!"

"Shut the fuck up mate!" Zeva growled, my eyes kept flicking between mine and hers. "You touched her, you fucking put a finger on my pup." I grabbed her by the throat and tossed her down the stairs without effort."I outta kill you!"

"Amelia!" Rose's voice got me to look at her, snapping me out of whatever had gotten into me. She had the nerve to place her hand on my shoulder as if that'd stop me from ripping Taylor's head off.

"Don't fucking touch me, I'm sick to my stomach right now." I snarled shrugging her hand off of my shoulder, rushing down to the small child that was sobbing on the ground. "Let's go little one.." I picked her up and cradled her into my chest. "We're staying at my parents house until you understand that she's wrong."

"Amelia!" She growled, rushing down the stairs to get to me. "No!" She grabbed my arm, keeping me in place.

"No! I don't think you will understand until you really think about your actions." I seethed, turning to look at her for a moment. "You're still heartless when it comes to her, she's your child and yet you barely reacted or even asked if she was okay. It's not her fault that her father fucked you over, she's innocent in all of that." I spoke with pity in my eyes before I looked down at Taylor. "And as for her, that's a second strike Rose, if she tries anything again. I won't be responsible for my actions, you're an alpha but you are selfish and unfit for the title." With that, I shrugged her off and walked out of the house with a crying pup in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 100 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...
449K 27.4K 66
"You just love getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" Moonwitches, the rarest and most powerful beings in the entire universe. They are favored b...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
204K 11.4K 42
"At the point where most people can't think straight let alone remember their own names out of their drunken stupor..." "How come she can still clear...