Messaging You | B. Katsuki

By Kit-Katsuki

Unknown: YO! IZU-BOI! I GOT THE GOODS! I... More

A/N
got the goods
whats number 5?
ur sub conscience
unread messages
jealous much?
phone number
just friends
f
uh oh
profile pic
uhhh
onwards with da story
giv me foooooooodddd
mall jail
He's gonna Tsuyu
1-A Thots [CLOSED]
Q&A Time [CLOSED]
to tomato or to not tomato [CLOSED]
happ bday 2 birb
[A/N] (oh yeah this thingo is closed)
now back to your regularly scheduled program
bakuhoe
le next part
BETHANY I MADE BISCUITS
guess who's back, back again
pahei
DAYYUUMMM DANIEL
dance dance revolution
olive garden
<3 UWU OWO UWU <3
6 months later
into da future
a true fucking dweeb
*spongebob voice intensifies*
The End, I guess
special extra
1K READS!
OOF
3K
4K
A/N + 5K
uh hello?
oh hey
yall

hapie spoopyween

21.8K 727 478
By Kit-Katsuki

"HAPIE SPOOPYWEEN GUYS!" Y/n shouted across the school coutyard.

The Bakusquad minus Bakugou turned toward the sound of her voice. Their faces were a mask of worry and fear.

Y/n's smile melted away. "What's wrong?" She asked in a slow and cautious voice.

Before she could get an answer, Izu, Ura, and Iida came up to her.

"Let's go trick-or-treating!" The two sunshiny people announced in unison.

▪▪▪12 hours later▪▪▪7:00 PM▪▪▪19:00▪▪▪

Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Izu, Ura, and Iida came to pick her up at her humble abode. She was dressed as a granny. Specifically Red Riding Hood's Granny.

"Woah, Y/n! You totally match us! Bakugou's coming later dressed as the big bad wolf!" Kiri was dressed as Little Red Riothood.

"I know! I heard Mina and Sero talking about it earlier, so I decided to be the granny!" Y/n exclaimed, excited for her next line.

Ura was the one to ask the next question. "Why the granny?"

Y/n snickered. "So that Katsu can eat me up~"

Kaminari, Kiri, and Izu blushed from her joke. Ura stared blankly at her, not getting it. Mina was dying on the floor from laughing. And Iida was chopping the air with his hand, yelling, "Don't say those kind of things!!!"

"Say what kinds of things, Glasses?"

Everyone turned around to face the Halloween-ified Bakugou.

Y/n squealed. "YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE BAKUGOU!"

After that, they all went trick-or-treating and died from sugar comas.

The end.

(Not really)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
1.1K 42 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
47K 1.6K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
16.9K 466 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...