The Babysitter ll: Me and You...

By ChocolateGoddess__

There Back!!! London and August are in the goals they have a baby on the way and their relationship is going... More

New Life!!
Blonde
You Acting Werid...
Baby,Baby,Baby!
Wha?
Readers I have a Question!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYlen!
Off to LA!✨
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
EVERYONE!!(readers)
ATL...
It's Christmas Time 🎄
Date Night in LA®
Wait..
Got a New phone AGAIN!😂
I can't
Mood swings
There Back!♡
Compton⚠💯
Down for You
Daddy Date Night❣
Problems
Please Don't
Hard To Say
Having You ||A.A
How You Gonna
Back in Atl
Sorry
I'MMMMM BACKKK💜
I Care...
Angel Galore
Missing
:)

I've Changed

1.3K 36 4
By ChocolateGoddess__

Pasili POV

That's Paisli ^^^^

One year later..

My babies are now 1 years old and i'm so happy. It's been stressful to be a single mom and my "husband" is in prison. I've learned that things changed for a reason you just gotta get over that shit and start over. I was setting up for the party than I felt little hands on my legs. I looked down and see Mai and Miracle smiling up at me . Than Mai made a stink face

"Sissy go stinky" Mai said backing away. Miracle looked away embarrassed. I sighed and bend down to pick up Miracle and Mai.

"Mai don't be mean to your sister, your supposed to help sissy remember?" Mai nodded than kissed my cheek.

"Sorry Sissy"

"okay" Miracle said smiling. I smiled than looked at their clothes seeing them not in their matching clothes than I ask London to do. I sigh than started to walk inside the house.

"I asked Titi to change you guys clothes."

"Titi with uncle!" Miracle said cocking her head to the side. I groaned than walked inside the house seeing London and August kissing. I smacked my teeth than coughed so the can get my attention and sadly they couldn't hear me. Than Mai and Miracle started to cough with me which made us even louder and caught their attention.

"Uhhhhhh titi lon i told you to change them and wash them up the party starts in 20 minutes stupid, so imma need you to get on your auntie duties. Damn are you trying to make baby number three?" i said putting them down. London laughed than grabbed Mai and Miracle.

"I'm sorry P i'm getting to it now"

"No like you know I need help doing this shit and you taking me as a joke right now" I said madly irradiated. I have to get myself together than also set up the food because the cater cancelled on us short notice. London know what i'm going threw and she not even trying to help me.

"Uhh aight lemme talk my baybeh's to change c'mon uncle babies" August said grabbing their hands taking them upstairs. London sigh than grabbed my hand.

"Look I know your stress and need help right now but i'm doing the best I can to help you" London said leading me to the kitchen.

"Well you gotta damn funny way of showing it" I said going to the stove mixing the greens.

"You want me to go get mom?" I shook my head. Our mom is in town and she just got in today not to long ago so I want her to at least freshen up or get some rest. London smacked her lips and hugged me.

" Look I got you aight you wanna be independent so i'll finish setting up and stuff and you go get dress sounds good?"

"Aight I won't be long!" I said running upstairs so I can change.

" Otay take all the time you need!" London yelled back. I made a weird face than I made my way to my room.

London POV

Once Paisli was upstairs I grabbed my phone and called Jay. The prison is letting him out early cause we dropped the charges. I know Paisli going to be excited. Ever since we been back in Atlanta she's been different and not the same so I think he would change that for her. The phone rang for a long time than I got a voice.

"Hello" Sounding raspy

"Hey Jay i-it's London are you on the plane yet?"

"Yeah I'll be in Atlanta in 20 mins" He said clearing his throat

"Oh were you sleep?"

"Hell yeah best sleep in a good minute"

I giggled

"Oh okay good you got clothes on right?"

He laughed

"Why wouldn't I? I got the clothes you sent me I took a shower and shit."

"Aight so I sort of didn't tell Paisli.."

"WHY?" He said dark

"B-Becasue I wanted it to be a suprise for her, Jay I just need you to make her happy again"

He took a long pause

"How she acting?"

"Not the same"

He sighed

"Aight man we should be landing soon"

"Okay we already have a uber waiting for you"

He hung up without saying . I knows he's mad cause we didn't tell her but hey im trying to make this work. I felt arms wrapped around me than I turned around and saw my baby.

"I'm scared"

"Why he ain't gon do nothing" August said holding my waist. I sighed than smiled. Than I heard yelling and laughing. August and I walk to the front door and saw Bri, Dope, Kay and Adora walking in.

"Kaylen you can't get mad for that!" Bri said tears running down her face. Kay smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Yes I can how you gonna get Adora a phone and I get a Laptop! Like come on I should have gotten that iPhone XR tell her mama"Kay said giving her doggy face. I grabbed Adora and giggled.

"Kaylen you have enough already you don't need another phone come on now" I said eyeing her. She sighed than Adora laughed at her.

"This is not funny" Kay said grabbing her and walked out the room with her .Dope and Bri laughed, than looked at me and August.

"She a mess"

" We know" Me and August said . Bri went to close the door than walked back to us.

"Sooooo do P still know that Jay is coming?" Bri said looking around . I looked around with her and laughed .

"You act like she in the room with us fool" August said smiling. She put her hands up in defense.

" I'm just saying you never know she maybe in the room listening" She said whispering.

"Brianna I'm sure she can't hear us" Dope said shaking his head. She looked up a him and sighed .

"Well to answer you're question yes he is still coming"

"Oh my all I know is it's gonna get crazy as hell" August said going out the room.

"Yeah London you did this so if anything go down it's on you" Bri said eyeing me. I gave them that look than they laughed. They walked out than I yelled out .

"You'll see it's gonna be the best party ever!" I said turning around.

RIGHT?!

___________________________

Paisli POV

"This is a good party P you treat them so well" My mom said holding Mai. I smiled and looked down at Miracle.

"I try mama it's getting hard it was so easier when you know who was here " I said picking up Miracle. My mom rolled her eyes than waved her hand.

"Baby its a good thing he's probably not here, he shut you out his life. All you got right now is yo damn self and these kids remember that" My mom said pointing her finger . I nodded than London come to me smiling .

"Hey P, Hey mommy what y'all talking bout" London said smiling . Mama mean mugged London.

"What did you do" Mama said getting up with Mai. London put her hands up in defense.

"Nothing" Than Mama eyed her more than London sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Fineeee I have a surprise" London she said smiling.

"Ouu you hear that Mai and Miracle you gotta get a surprise from Titi!" I said smiling. I put Miracle down than her and Mai ran away. London shook her head.

" No No it's not for them..It's for YOU"

"For me really?" I said smiling . She nodded than she walked to me and covered my eyes.

"Walk with me" I followed her voice than we stopped .

"Okay I'm gonna countdown to 3!"

"Ouuuu is it a new car!?" I said smiling. All I heard was laughing .

"Girl no I ain't that rich!  In 3....2....1 Opennn" I opened my eyes and saw the person I wouldn't expecting to see.

Third Person POV

"Jayden?" Paisli said giving him a disgust look. He smiled and tried to walk to her but she backed away.

" Hey P H-How you been holding up?" He said with him hands in his pocket. She looked at him up and down as he did the same. He saw that her body changed after the twins. He was expecting her to return back to her skinny shape but the twins left all the goods. Paisli looked at Jayden face and saw that he got taller and more fit like he's been working out. She shook her head.

"You look good.." Jay said still looking at her. She looked at him again but disgusted this time.

"Really? All you can think about is sex right now?" Paisli said . Jay shook his head. London widens her eyes. She thought P would be excited not mad.

"Nahh P I wasn't t-" Before Jay can finished his sentence Paisli threw a cup of red fruit punch on him. London gasped and so did everybody else. She threw the cup down and walked away.

"Before you come back into my life have a fucking story" Paisli yelled going into the house. London sighed than August walked to her .

"So that happened" August said. London shock head.

"There's more" Than fireworks shout up, Jay turned around saw it said "Welcome Home Jay" He turned around and saw London smiling.

"Surprise ! Welcome home"

Worst gift ever London thought

Wassup Wassup Wassupppp Hey y'all ya girl is back and better than ever coming with y'all with the update. Periodttttt! 🤩 Expect updates on Saturday's and Sunday's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....😉 (The sto...
97.7K 1.5K 37
Since she was 16 Hannah has lived on her own only making money from babysitting. She doesn't have anyone there for her, she cut all ties from her pre...
2.7M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
55.1K 1.1K 25
A/N: I wrote this ages ago and there any many many typos so I do apologise for that x Josh and Maya were together after the Ski Lodge but nobody knew...