Blank

By Supergirl406

A YJ Fanfic - Dick is emotionless. After the Death of his parents he cried for a while. Then his emotions, sh... More

<1> In the Beginning
<2> Cold as Ice
<3> Oh What a Mission
<4> Early one morning
<6> Hi Welcome to Chilis
<7> Self Care
<8> Being Emotionless can be Funny
<9> Saving the Team
<10> Once Emotionless Always Emotionless
<11> Ok, Not so Emotionless
<12> How do we help?
<13> First Day Emotions
<14> Laughter is not Medicine
! INFO !
Hello! ~Update~
Update Pt.2: Electric Boogaloo

<5> Spooky Scary Skeletons

5.1K 195 148
By Supergirl406

Normal POV

     "You know what'd be fun!" Wally suddenly exclaimed. The team had been sitting on the couch again, just doing whatever.

     "What?" M'gann said cheerily, everyone looked towards the smiling speedster.

     "We should to a group costume and go Trick-or-Treating. And maybe even go to a haunted house!" Everyone looked at the speedster quizzically. Them do a group costume? What would the even be?

     "If we can come up with a good costume I'll do it." Artemis shrugged, inspecting her freshly sharpened arrows.

      "Well I was thinking we could be the avengers." Wally mumbled, looking down at his hands as if embarrassed.

     Artemis looked like she was about to protest but said, "You know actually that's a cool idea." Wally's head snapped up towards hers.

     "Wait The Who?" M'gann asked.

     "Oh right you guys have never seen the movies. . ." Wally and Artemis looked around at their other teammates. Wally knew Dick had never seen the movies. And it was obvious the Half-Kryptonian, Martian, and Atlantean had never seen them. "Well Halloween's tomorrow so we can watch the movies!"

     Artemis and Wally ran around getting movie snacks and finding all the movies. Then sitting down to watch the movies again.

All the Avengers movies Later (including IW)

     "H-How are they all Dead!" M'gann sobbed. They all loved the movies, but Infinity War hit them hard.

     "Yah . . . Did you guys like the movies through?" Wally asked, changing the subject.

     "Yes they were very enjoyable." Kaldur smiled. Connor grunted his yes and M'gann shook her head vigorously. Dick didn't say anything.

     "Well then let's get to the store before all the good costumes are gone.

At the Store

     "So this is a 'Party City'." M'gann said. Wally just nodded as they walked in.

     On there way here the team had decided (argued) on who would be who. Then finally came to a decision. Connor would be Thor, Wally would be Hawkeye. Kaldur would be Captain America, Robin would be Tony. Artemis would be Black Widow, and M'gann would be the Scarlet Witch. Wally and Artemis argues a lot over who would be Clint. But eventually Artemis decided to be Natasha because she was the coolest.

     Inside the costume store the group searched for nearly an hour. Finding good costume, that also fit them was hard. But eventually found good enough ones and left the store.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!

     "Your beards on backwards Kid Idiot." Artemis groaned. Wally glared at her while fixing his blond beard.

     The time for trick-or treating was soon. But the team was gonna go to a haunted house before getting a butt-load of candy.

     "Are you guys Scccaaaarrrreeed." Wally wiggled his fingers around for the dramatics. M'gann looked a little scared but everyone else was pretty straight faced.

     "These things are always fake anyway." Artemis said while cleaning under her nail with a knife. (It came with the costume)

     "Not this one. I went to this one a few years ago. And it's actually scary." Wally said as they came to the front of the line. A 19-year-old stood by the entrance, a clown mask in his face.

     "Wait how olds the Ironman kid. The age limit is 12." Wally snorted, looking towards Robin.

     "I'm 13." Robin replied nonchalantly, looking up at the teen. The teen look like he was trying to stifle a laugh too.

     "Oh ok, Sorry. Go on inside." The team nodded and went inside. The first part of the house was pitch black, no lights at all beside the glow of the moon from a window. Creaks, and other common night noises could be heard.

"Wow I'm petrified." Artemis sarcastically stated, Wally turned around to glare at her. They kept walking, footsteps coming from seemingly nowhere. Quiet screams coming from certain rooms. They came to the end of a hallway where there were two directions they could go in.

"Right or Left?" Wally said from behind Artemis (who was in front).

"Rights always Right, so let's go left." Artemis said walking towards the left pathway.

Now the normal human eye wouldn't have seen this. But if you were trained to read body language to a certain extent like Robin had, you'd noticed something a little funny. Now the whole group looked bored, not scared or nervous at all. But if you watch their shoulders tense at every scream and creak. Their footsteps slightly uneven. You could tell all the heroes, besides Robin, were scared.

The group kept walking, the walkway getting darker and darker. Then a spotlight turned on, temporarily blinding the them. When their eyes adjusted again, there was a man in a bloody mask standing in front of them.

Artemis and Wally, who were in front, jumped backwards and yelled. Each in a rushed battle stance. Then the lights flickered on again, blinding them once again. Once they could see, the man was gone.

Robin was now leading the group, as Wally and Artemis didn't walk right back up to the front. They kept walking when something brushed against M'gann's foot. She screamed and jumped away from whatever touched her, eyeing the spot. Everyone looked towards her, getting scared by the scream. She smiled sheepishly back at them.

They kept walking, when they saw a light and an exit sign. Everyone but Robin breathing a sigh of relief. When they reached the door and Robin turned the handle they were met with a teen in a very creepy bunny mask hanging upside down from the door frame. Everyone but Robin screamed. The teen jumped down and started walking towards them, the frighten teens shuffling backwards ever so slightly. But Robin stayed where he was, straight face as usual. The bunny man started circling him, twisting his head and neck as if inspecting Robin.

"Not scared of me Baby." The masked teen said venomously, but slightly seductively. The teen was now identified as a female by the way she talked.

"No." Robin said, his face covered by some classic Tony Stark shades.

"Oh well that's not fun!" The teen said. Clenching her fist, jerking her head, and snapping at the word 'fun' as if she were insane. "Keep walking through this and tell me how you feel afterwards." She said before walking into a shadow, not to be seen again.

    "Out of all these things, Robin is by far the creepiest." Artemis whispered to her teammates. They all nodded. The five behind Robin were huddle in a little circle of fear. Each watching a different corner, turning at every scream and creak. They weren't even trying to hide their nervousness and fear anymore. While Robin just strolled through as if he was tired. It was pretty creepy.

The next thing to scare the living crap out of the teens was a man wearing a black bandana. He casually strolled in front of the little ball of fear, nearly causing Wally to faint. He tapped Robin on the shoulder, attempting to cause a jump scare. Robin turned around casually. The man's eyes popped when he saw how bored the kid looked.

"Wow, we got a brave one." He said mechanically, due to a voice changer. "Those are always fun!" The man then walked back into a corner and disappeared just as fast as he appeared.

This went on longer and longer. Many workers attempted to scare Robin, but none were successful. When the group finally reached the exit, all the workers were huddled by the door.

"Kid that was Awesome!" A man said. Other workers nodded.

"Thank you." Robin said putting on a fake smile, as to hide his secret identity.

"Can we get a picture of you, ya know, as a momentum as the kid no one could scare?" An extremely tall young man, with shaggy brown hair asked. Robin shrugged. The worker directed him to a well lit spot and took his picture. Thanking him then showing the group to the door.

When the teens stepped out they all cheered in relief. That horrible nightmare was over! Robin stood somewhere off to the side while they celebrated.

"So Trick-or-Treating?" Wally said.

"Nah lets just buy some candy and go back to the mountain." Everyone just shrugged in agreement, walking to the nearest store.

After buying candy and going back to the mountain, the team sat, ate candy, and watched happy - absolutely no scary moment - movies.

1403 words

Hiya, I'm Supergirl406! Yah I know Halloween was yesterday. But whatever. Happy (late) Halloween everyone! (Don't forget to ask questions and leave suggestions!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.5K 21
J A D E K Y L E was a misfit from the start, and now she's finally met her match. Young Justice wasn't ready for the vast amount of mayhem her presen...
125K 2.1K 87
I write imagines and preferences about YJ and the Batfam, hence the title. I tried to make all of my pieces gender neutral, but not all of them are...
28.5K 1.8K 13
» Book 2 In The R Series « All is unicorns and gumdrops after the battle with Joker and Deathstroke! Dick has given up the hacking life and in turn r...
5.5K 24 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...