Saturday Night

By Dark_Lxrd16

This story is about a young boy who finds himself at the wrong place on a Saturday night More

Saturday Night

3 0 1
By Dark_Lxrd16

It was a typical Saturday night, I don't have any friends so I was sitting in my room alone when I got this text message from an unknown number. The text read "meet me in the woods next to Franklin Park". I sat down on my bed wondering who could have sent that message. I replied saying "who is this?" the person responded "meet me and you will see". I didn't have really anything to do that night and a part of me was curious to meet this stranger. I went upstairs to tell my mother I finished the dishes and that I was going to go to bed. She replied saying "okay, sleep well" I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room. My plan was to sneak out of the house when I saw the light in her room go out, but I have never snuck out of the house before so I was really nervous. Her light went off, but I waited for about 30 minutes before I began to open my window leading outside, it was really easy to get through the window because it was on ground level and didn't make any noise when I opened it. As I was walking to the side of the garage to get my red mountain bike I received another message from the stranger it read "be here before 12:00 or I will do something really bad." I looked down at my phone to check the time, it was 11:00. Franklin Park was only about 15 minute bike ride away so I knew I could make it there, or so I thought. I got on my bike and began to ride up the driveway as I started turning to turn on the highway my chain broke, I only have one bike so I had no choice but to work on fixing the chain. I was unable to fix it, I stopped what I was doing and remembered that my mom keeps the keys in her car under the driver's seat. I never wanted to steal her car, but I had no other choice or this stranger might do something bad to harm my mom. The clock turned 11:50, I had to hurry, I turned on the car and headed over to the park. I arrived to the park, I saw nothing but light polls and a couple of birds. I thought to myself "this must have been some stupid joke". I got back in my mom's car to head back home, the car started and I began to pull out, I was just about to turn out of the parking lot when A man wearing a black hoodie pops up in the back then he says "please help me!" I immediately hit the breaks and turned around and saw the mans face, it was so bloody and he looked deformed. I asked "what is wrong?!" he replied saying "it tried to take me". I was thinking "man this guy is nuts" I looked down and saw the gun my mom has in her car, I picked it up and turned around to threatened the man to get out, but the man was gone there was no blood on the seat or anything. I got freaked out and just sat there for a bit. I had no idea that my mom had woken up and saw I was missing and called the police. As I was sitting there trying to understand what happened, a man pointed a flashlight in the driver side window, I was already spooked enough, thinking it was the man trying to harm me I fired a shot straight out of the window, I saw the light fall. I got out of the car and saw that the man I just shot was wearing a badge, I freaked out even more and called the police. Once the police came and saw the dead cop beside me and I was holding a gun. I went into a coma after seeing their guns pointed at me. Two months after this I awoke at southside hospital, the nurse that was checking my vitals saw that I was awake, she called for help and asked me "Hello, can you hear me?" I responded saying "It tried to take me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.2K 18
"I love you... it's ruining my life." SCREAM VI SAM CARPENTER X FEMALE OC
801K 27K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
392K 10K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...