Love Behind Bars

By You_Knew

"I'm just tryna mind mine and do my time" Is it really that simple? More

1
Flashback
3
4
Flashback
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 pt1
32 pt2
33
34
35
9 Years Later-Joaquin
A/N

7

3.5K 118 14
By You_Knew

Lewis' pov

Finally got my patient stable from a stab wound. I hate when this happen but hey this is what I signed up for.

"Are you ready for rounds?" My coworker asks me "never gets any easier does it?" He rubs my butt while walking past. I hate working with him. Hopefully my new assistant will be a big help.

I take my pack and make my way up to the blocks that were involved in the brawl. I check each inmate individually. Some had more cuts and scrapes than the rest but I patched them up.

"When you gonna let my hit Doc?" Inmate Maury says. "They don't call this cell block D For no reason. He smiles and bites his lip. I  chuckle.

"So I guess you don't belong here then." I smile. Everyone ooos and laughs including Maury.

I went to the next Cell and saw inmate Leon and Jamar. Since Leon was on the bottom bunk. I checked him first.
"I'm fine. I wasn't in the fight." Jamar insists

"You want to tell your jaw that." I smiled. He jump down and un tightened his muscles. He was taller than me. His smooth skin shining under the lights. I touched his jaw and of course he didn't flinch.

"How's Zion?"

"Wh-" I was taken off guard by his question. Didn't know they were friends. "He's fine." He released the breathe was holding in.

"Is there a way I could see him?" I think it's nice that he would like to visit his friend

"Maybe; if you had a job in the infirmary."

"Yes how do I get that?" He became alert.

"You talk to the chief about it. Maybe the fact that weren't in the fight with help you chances." I smile. He nods.

"Good looks." My eyebrows arch out of confusion. He noticed. "Thank you."

"Your welcome Jamar." I smile against I didn't mean to make that come out so seductive. I didn't realize it until after I closed the cell doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 474 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
147K 5K 11
When a man have everything everyone would ask for, but love, finds someone he fell love at first sight at a gay bar. " Wait- hahaha? You like me? " ...
25.8K 186 43
Every now and then someone goes missing. Normally the police say it was accidental. But what of it wasn't? What if a man out there was forming a legi...
408K 22.1K 56
Maybe if Thomas had lived a different life. Maybe if Mark hadn't been such a mess. Maybe it would have been different. But turning back the clock is...