You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

Від hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... Більше

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXII. You Did This
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble
XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

XXXI. You Better Batter Up

7.2K 192 123
Від hereticz

A/N: This chapter will be in a third person point-of-view. Enjoy! And thank you for all the birthday wishes! Also shoutout to my two fav wattpad-ers @QUEENBANSHEES and @fancyfangirl, they leave me some hilarious feedback on my chapters, and I love it! Check them out 

If someone wants to change who they are, it doesn't take overnight to do so. Take Camille Granger for instance, she was a paradox. Always wanting to be a stronger, more independent but could never seem to get around it. She has everything she needs despite the craziness Beacon Hills comes with. Changing seemed impossible.

Until now.

In an instance, everything changed for Camille. She became someone different, someone dark. With everything spiraling, it was the icing on top of the cake when she'd somehow visually tap into th past and seen Jackson, her once close companion, murder her mother. And that was the jump start that electrified the determined hunter within her. 

⇗⇗⇗

Melissa McCall was the first one to see Camille become who she is. And she was honestly terrified.

"Scott, Scott are you home??" Melissa screamed out for her son, she raced up the stairs and sprinted towards her sons room. She had to let him know what's happened, because even with all the supernatural crap she's put up with, seeing sweet, loving Camille become to dark, twisted person in a second has shaken her.

" Mom, mom I'm right here. What's going on? Are you okay?" Scott's love for his mother was forever, and anytime she's stammering something or yelling, something is up.

" Camie- she, something happened." Scott's eyes had filled with worry. He'd lost his balance for second thinking that's she's hurt or worse dead.

Melissa shook her head to reassure him that his ex-girlfriend wasn't hurt, well no physically anyways.

"She's saw something. She brought me a blood sample she found in her father's room, it came back as Jackson Whittemore's. I think he killed Camie's mother. She's not right anymore, I think she's lost it now. Scott, you need to help her. She has a dark tint in her eyes now, and to be honest I'm kind of scared." She held on to her son to catch her breath. Scott's concern was at an all time high, and he knew that, even though both he and Camille needed space to cool off, he needed to be there to bring her out of oblivion.

 ⇗⇗⇗

The next morning Camille walked with extra spring in her step, and determination on her face. Sure it didn't seem like the sweet Camille everyone knew and loved, but who'd she become wasn't by choice, it was meant to be she thought.

 When she walked into school she'd caught the attention of everyone, especially her group of friends. 

Maybe because her long brown hair that was at her waist line, was now just below her shoulders and a few shades lighter brown. Her always sweet, cute outfits were also spruced up a bit, She wore a tight black racer back tank, with faded high waist-ed short. A beige cover up hung on her shoulder, and her usual converse or chuck Taylor's were replaced with Jetta women military boots.

Secretively she was loving the attention. As she strolled by, her friends were baffled by who they just seen.

"Either we just got a new student that look like a prostitute Camie or Camie is being a prostitute today. Is it just me?" Lydia was in serious shock, her friend that had some killer outfits, not mention also had some of Lydia's old outfits, and she's wearing what she is. 

"Definitely not something I'd expect she wear." Isaac had commented, although in the back of his mind he was enjoying the view.

" I think she looks hot like this." Aiden and his twin brother Ethan had shown behind the group, of course that's something he'd say and it pissed of Alpha, Scott.

Scott picked up Aiden by his shirt collar, and slammed into the locker behind him. His eyes glowed red, and his canines en-longed. Of course Scott was idiotic enough to growl in the hallway full of students.

"Don't ever talk about her that way!" He yelled in Aiden's face. Scott didn't like when other people admire what's his- or was. It didn't matter if he and Camie were together at that moment or not. He wasn't gonna listen to other guys check her out. Although he questions too what's gotten over her. But deep down Scott McCall knew exactly what.

Jackson had murdered Camille's mother, and if that doesn't set someone off the rails, he didn't know what would.

Later into the day, Camie hasn't spoken to any of her friends. Looking like she busy into her studies, she was actually devising a plan to kill Liam and his pack, target Liam and Jackson.

Scott, and the rest of his pack knew they had to figure out what's going on with Camille. Scott had informed them on what's the cause of it all. And it took a major toll on Lydia, but she was being strong for Camille.

"Hey, um what are you up to?" Scott sat across from her. He wasn't gonna lie, she did look good.

" Figuring out a way to kill Liam and Jackson, how about you?" Camille was blunty honest and smiled 'sweetly' at her ex-boyfriend for about a second and went back to her planning.

Scott tried to get a look at what she was writing in her tablet. It hadn't looked like words.

" Can I see this?" He reached over to take it from her to take a closer look, and that's where he went wrong. She grabbed his wrist and twisted it back. A shrill of pain escaped Scott's lips, sending everyone's attention towards them. Still holding onto his wrist, Camille pulled Scott to his feet, sneaked her foot behind his, and roughly pushed him against his chest. His back impacted the ground hard, the cafeteria sounded with a 'oooooooh' from the students.

"Please don't touch my stuff." She whispered into his ear before walking away, with, once again, everyone's attention.

Scott watched as she swayed her hips, and fiercely made her way through the staring crowd. He wasn't embarrassed that his human ex just kicked his butt. He beyond worried and even a little terrified that darkness was taking her pass returning point.

 ⇗⇗⇗

Chris Argent was informed about good girl gone bad, and had worried. He remembers Allison's phase similar to Camilles. When Allison's mother, Victoria, dead due to a werewolf bite and her following code, and not to mention her grandfather,Gerard's, brainwashing, Allison had took a turn for the worse and had become someone completely different. But Allison had thought Derek had purposely bit her mother which led her to her suicide, and soon enough Allison was back to herself. But Camille knows Jackson killed her mother.

Chris hadn't been this worried in awhile, and he knew he to figure out a way to bring her back before it was too late, befofe she became like Gerard.

Tuez tous.

 "What does it mean?" Scott found a piece of paper that had fallen out of Camille's tablet. It had those to two words written all over it, and right away he identified it as french.

Chris stood there, and a single tear rolls down his cheek,

"We're too late." He shook his head back and forth, and crumples the paper.

"Tell me what it means! It isn't too late." He slighty raised his voice, but Chris was unable to speak. Allison snatched the paper from her father's hand and read it to herself. She let out a sigh. And understood what her father meant.

" It means to kill all. And I think my dad maybe right." Allison pursued her lips, remembeing when it was her at that point but she was saved in time. But Scott refused it was too late, it wasn't. He was gonna stop Camille from what's she planning and then take matters into his own hands.

⇗⇗⇗

Meanwhile Camille's diabolical plan was set, she was gonna avenge her mother's death, and also all of her family that she never met. She is gonna kill them all, Liam, his pack and Jackson. And she won't let Scott or anyone else stop her. She could tell in school that they suspected something, but she didn't see why her wanting to kill them was such a big deal. Before finding out about Jackson killing Camille's mother, the plan was to kill Liam and his pack, and now it's just one more person.

Jackson Whittemore had betrayed Camille's trust, and she was not gonna let what he did go un-done. She really had trusted him, and those words he said.

 "I was coming back to Beacon Hills when I ran into him. After a whole year of living in London, I was ready to come back and graduate with all my friends, then all that happened. But when he told me and the rest of those he turned all of his motives, I denied him any of my help, but he's smart. He knows how to get under your skin... "

 "I promise I'm gonna help you take him down. Make sure he's finished before he can hurt you or anyone else"  "  No one is gonna die, not you or your parents or anyone else you care about okay?"

She only thought about those moments for a second and then the sound of her mother's neck cracking sucked her back to reality. Jackson was no better than Liam, and she was gonna make sure that niether of those bastards hurt anyone else.

The chinese ring dagger sliced through the air and into the her bendroom wall that has Jackson and Liam's name. Suddenly a conversation between her and Liam, she had a long time ago when he kidnapped her, surfaced and a smile formed across her lips.

"You see I thought about killing your father as soon as I found out who killed my family. But then I thought, 'mhm I'd much rather play a game' your mother was my target and I was plotting and then you came along, and you became my gold medal."

And Camille knew what she wanted now. 

" I want to play a game."

⇗⇗⇗

Scott had gotten home after a brief conversation with Chris and Allison, reassuring them that tthey haven't lost Camille and they won't.

He hopped into the shower, and relaxed before meeting up at the hospital to have lunch with his mother. Who'd he'd been so worried about, especially the night  she came barging into the house freaking out about Camille.

"Oh my gosh, holy crap! You scared the hell out of me." Clutching onto his towel hanging onto his waist, he closed his eyes and felt his heart pounding in his chest.

Camille stood against the wall of the bathroom, with a small innocent, dainty smile.

" I'm sorry. Look I wanted to apologize about what I did today. It was kind of dramatic I guess. But I just wanna reassure you and anyone else who thinks something is up with me, that nothing is. I know your mother must have told you somethings but I just want to let you know that I am perfectly fine." She sounded so truthfully to him, when really she was lying her ass off.

"You took me down today because I touched your notebook. That's not okay to me. I understand that you're mad ok? And I can tell you know Jackson will not get away with this," He looked away from her prying eyes, mainly because he felt who was standing in front of him wasn't his Camille.

" I-I just been a little on edge. My mother dying has really broken me.. I'm sorry." Camille let her head drop and he seen a tears stream down her face. And he was buying it, Camille knew she was getting her way.

"Shhh, baby shhh. Come here." Scott latched onto her, and regardless of the space they both needed and wanted, he wanted to bring comfort to her.

"I know we aren't together but," she inched her face closer to his, the heat building up between the two. " I can't- can't help but want you right now." She slipped off her cover-up and pressed her body against his moist body.

She led him to his bed. Camille's plan was intact to seduce Scott.

She pulled her tank top off, and pulled herself even closer to his body. Scott's gaze didn't leave hers, she pushed her lips onto his, and yanked his towel down.

"Camie we-we shouldn't." But Camie had her bra off in front of him and he couldn't resist at all. He swoops her on his bed, and climbs on top of her. She kissed his neck and pulled him down so they were hugging each other. Their panting had become rough and quick, Scott began kissing her all over her neck and chest.

He lifted himself over her, and he looked at her.

"Sweet dreams baby." She whispered and Scott gave her an confused look. From the backpocket of her shorts she pulled a syringe and shoved it into Scott's neck. It was filled with sedative laced with a specific wolfsbane, it was not deadly but  would keep him unconcious for about an hour and half and that's all she needed. 

He fell to her side and she kissed his cheek. 

"I just can't have anyone is the way, especially you."

She jumped up and pulled her clothes back on, looked back at Scott, devilishly smiled and left.

⇗⇗⇗

Meanwhile at the look out of the Beacon Hills Perserve, sat Marko and William, Liam's top beta's. They'd wonder off from the pack to drink and little did they know it'd be their last.

"See first thing you both did wrong was wonder off," They'd be caught off guard and quickly scurried to their feet. " because a lone wolf, or in this case lone wolves stand no chance against a hunter." They heard the voice but didn't see who it was coming from.

Camille walked into view with her armed crossbow.

" You see I need one of you to give Liam and Jackson a message for me." She walked closer to them, and they'd already shift. Marko charged for her.

He ran at her at an impressive speed, and he stretches his arm out intending to clothes-line her, but with her hunter trained mind, she'd run towards him, fall to her knees and slids underneath his arm, matrix like. pulling out her chinese ring dagger, she'd taken from the Argents, she embeds it into the side of his neck. She wastes not time, yanks back out and snaps his neck. Blood is splattered on her face and she smiles with sucess.

With a laugh, she turns to face William, " I guess it's you that'll be giving the message."

"Over my dead body." He stands tall to her, but height didn't mean a thing, she's the one who has the cross bow, wtih arrows that happens to be dipped with one of the most deadliest forms of wolfbanes, this one kills unlike the one she used on Scott.

"Gladly." 

With one sped, she shoots at him, right in the heart. He falls back on impact, and she walks towards him and shoves the arrow deeper. His eyes glow icy blue for a second and then life as he knows it, is gone.

"Tell them I said," She pulls the arrow out.

"Game on."

Good girls go bad! Camie is off the rails!!

Hey my lovebugssss! So this chapter I wanted to try third person's point of view. It's a harder persepctive to write from, well for me anyways. But I made it through! hehe,

Let's review what's going on:

-GOOD GIRL IS GONE D': and she's looking good while's she's at it ;) external link has the hair inspiration!

-Scott and his pack are concerned and they have every right to be!

-Srsly camille da faq is going on!!

-If Chris Argent calls it, we know shit is getting real.

-sensual seduction and then bam!! drugs Scott.. major wtfff

-idk bout you guys but Camie is pretty badass, I mean she just killed two betas! :O

Next on You Found Me chapter 32 "Child's play"

*Graduation is here.

*Camie's humanity is hanging by a thread.

*Death comes again.

So there you have it, another chapter closer to the end! Who misses old Camie? I know I do :( Who will bring Camie back to her sanity? 

Next chapter will be up in 2-3 days! Let's see: 10+ comments and votes? As a belated birthday gift? ;) 

VOTE!COMMENT!FAN!  love you all

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

83.3K 1.8K 18
Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade. Sco...
the beta Від Lena

Фанфіки

2.2K 55 30
Avengers x tw Y/n just moved to Beacon Hills with her sister and her parents and likes the place immediately but when she meets a boy in the forest e...
43.6K 1.4K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
75.1K 1.1K 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...