The Falling Rain (Lord Of The...

By Musical_Lady_7

"Life was normal..... and then the rain fell" Avengers Felina Niter and Lou Stark get transported into the wo... More

Preface
FELINA I
FELINA II
LOU I
LOU II
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

5

509 19 1
By Musical_Lady_7

BILBO'S party was amazing. Indeed a party of the year. So many beautiful decorations. Lots of delicious food that can feed a whole country for a month, it's unbelievable it's food for just a small town. But hey, these are Hobbits we're talking about. Have you seen them eat? They eat like they haven't been fed for a year. And they just had a big meal! Many Hobbits had come to Bilbo's 111th birthday. Half of them are probably not even invited, but came anyway. Bilbo was surrounded by a group of children as he told stories of his quest with the dwarves to Erebor. He was telling of his encounter with the trolls.

Gandalf was showing off his amazing fireworks as they exploded into a million colors in the sky amazing everyone who saw it. The three friends Felina, Lou, and Dia sat at a table with Frodo and Sam. They sense Sam's reluctance to ask Rosy for a dance. He stares at her dreamily but says and does nothing. They try to encourage him.

"Go on Sam. Ask Rosy for a dance" Frodo says cheerfully.

"I-I'm not so sure about that Mr. Frodo" Sam stutters,being shy and indecisive.

"Come on Sam. Can't be that bad. I'm sure Rosy would love to dance with a good fella like you" Lou cheers on.

"And if she doesn't dance with you, that's her loss not yours" Dia added trying to get Sam out of his shell.

He looks like he was thinking about it. Then he shakes his head reaching out for a pint saying "I'll just get another drink"

Dia takes the drink for herself whilst pushing Sam towards Rosy in the process, resulting in Rosy taking Sam's hand and continued to dance with him. "Nah this is my pint Sam"

The four of them chuckle to themselves as they watched Rosy and Sam dance together, Sam being as red as a tomato and shy as heck. Very funny because the other Sam they knew, Sam Wilson, was a very loud and confident guy that always bragged about never missing a leg day. But they're in a different world now and the Sam here, was a Gamgee.

"By the way Dia, how's the team? How's Ylustris?" Felina asked.

Ylustris was their fourth friend, the goddess of constellations and princess of Asgard. She had the power to conjure orbs of white light like stars to either hurt or heal. She can also make images out of it and inanimate objects. She had beautiful dark brown hair and light icy blue eyes that would send chills down anyone's spine. She was extremely beautiful and elegant. She had fair skin and a slim figure. She was known to be the mom of their group.

Dia sighed before answering, "Well as of now I wouldn't know but before I left to this world, Tris has distanced herself, went off grid and took a break. I couldn't even contact her. And the team was heartbroken about your disappearance. Dad especially cried about you Lou. I can only imagine how they are now. Especially Ylustris"

"I really hope she's okay. I mean, especially now that the three of us are considered dead to our world. Dia do you have anyway to contact our world?" Lou asked.

Dia shrugged. "If I did we would be home by now. I mean I can still use my phone, Gandalf put it on forever full battery, but I can't contact anyone. Same with you?"

Felina and Lou nodded. Frodo has gone from the table to walk around and meet some guests. He probably figured he wasn't even going to be part of the conversation. The three continue to catch up with each other and converse. Dia told them about how her life was doing as Queen of Erebor and how busy she constantly is. She told them that she and Thorin have twins. The boy being two minuets older than the girl. The two were left at Erebor to look after the kingdom.

"Have you ever tried?" Felina asked Dia.

The Latina raised an eyebrow. "Tried what?"

"Going back" Felina elaborated.

Dia sighed and leaned in her chair. "I did. Many times. I couldn't find any way. I went as crazy as trying to call Heimdall but it didn't work either. Maybe this realm isn't under his watch, I don't know"

"If we said we found a way to get back, not that we did, but if we did, would you come with us?" Lou asked her chest filling with anticipation at what her sister might say.

Dia gave a small smile. She looked over to the table where Thorin, Bilbo, and the others were catching up. Thorin caught sight of her looking and smiled at her, Dia smiles back. That was enough answer for Felina and Lou. They never saw her sister smile like that ever. Dia then looks down at her lap then at he friends. "As much as I love you guys, and everyone else back at our world, I can't leave. I just can't. You mean everything to me but so does Thorin. I can't just leave him, the children, and my kingdom. As much as I want to be with you, I just can't leave" she said with a deep sigh.

Lou and Felina nodded in understanding. If it was them, they knew they would've chosen the same "We understand" Lou said.

Sometime during the night as their group dispersed to spend time with other guests, Lou had slipped away to look for two trouble makers. Pippin and Merry. She found them at Gandalf's cart looking at the fireworks wondering which one they should take. Lou smirked as she sneaked up on them.

"You might wanna take the big one" she suddenly suggested from behind them. The two hobbits turned around at the speed of light in fear of getting caught but immediately sighed in relief as they saw it was Lou. A fellow prankster.

"Nice to see you again Lou" they greeted her.

"What are you two up to? You going to steal one?" She asked.

"Oh no. It's not that" Merry said.

"We want to light one of these ourselves" Pippin says in a hushed tone.

"Sounds like fun! I'm in"

They took the dragon looking firework into a tent, and lit it up there. Lou face palmed when she realizes that they lit it up in a tent. A damn tent. The thing was bound to blow up. She couldn't believe how utterly stupid this was.

"You're supposed to stick it in the ground!"

"It is in the ground!"

"Outside!"

"This was your idea!"

Merry and Pippin bantered as they tossed the firework to each other in a panic. But before it could soar off and explode in the sky, Lou outstretched her arms containing its chemical explosion. Merry and Pippin watched in wonder as they saw the many different colors and sparks that was supposed to explode right in front of them. Lou twisted and turned her arms then beckoned the could have been explosion to come closer to her. She let it dissolve and enter into her body and for that, her whole being glowed in a bright light. Then in a flash, the light was gone and all in her. All the energy packed inside her. Some of her veins eerily glowed as she closed her eyes feeling the new heat in her feeling fired up and energized.

The hobbits looked on with jaws dropped. Lou then opened her eyes which glowed for a second before returning to their normal green. She looked at the two.

"Let's agree to never tell Gandalf about this"

But once Lou and the two mischievous Hobbits exited the tent, they came face to face with a very irritated Gandalf crossing his arms. He had seen the whole ordeal and he thought he should've known better than to leave fireworks just lying around when these three were present. Lou gave him a small nervous wave and gulped like the rest. "H-Hey Gandalf"

Gandalf huffed in annoyance and took Merry and Lou's ears in one hand and Pippin's in the other. The trio wince in pain and pleaded Gandalf to release them. But Gandalf didn't.

"Meriadoc Brandybuck, Peregrin Took, and Lou Stark. I should've known"

They were punished by being sent to do the Mount Everest amount of dishes, scrubbing away the dirt with their sponges and grim faces at the fact that they had been caught. Dia and Felina who went to find their trouble maker friend earlier sighed in relief in finding Lou but then rolled their eyes seeing as she was doing the dishes and it was easy for them to assume that she got into trouble.

"Can't keep yourself out of trouble eh?" Felina said crossing her arms.

Lou huffed. "I don't look for trouble. Trouble looks for me"

Dia shakes her head with the smile saying "Uhuh. Sure"in a sarcastic tone

Then a chorus of "Speech! Speech! Speech!" Was heard from the Hobbits. They were asking Bilbo for a speech. Bilbo makes his way in front of the crowd with a smile. It all passed by in a blur. Bilbo disappeared.

The next few days were a bit hectic with Hobbits panicking about where Bilbo has disappeared to. There were many rumors spread around but all of them were useless and far from truth. Dia and Thorin along with their pack of dwarves make their way back to Erebor as Dia senses there would be a threat to come and as rulers of Erebor it was their duty to protect the kingdom. Their goodbye was simply bittersweet.

Dia hugged both of them tightly by the waist seeing the height difference. She hugged them tightly and they reciprocated that hug. They hadn't seen each other in a long time and they felt like they wouldn't see each other in a long time once more.

"Both of you keep safe" Dia said. The two nodded to her.

"Do we all still have our necklaces?" Dia asked them pulling hers out. Lou and Felina pulled theirs out from under their shirts. Felina smiled at Dia "Never took it off"

Their friendship necklace had an ornament that looked like a compass that said "Wherever you are" and truly their friendship lasted wherever they are. It didn't matter how far away they were. It didn't matter if they were world's apart, their friendship, and sisterhood, always remained closed to their hearts.

"We'll see each other again" Dia said smiling up at them.

With one last hug, they watched Dia and the rest of the dwarves of Erebor ride away to the sunrise. Soon, their figures got smaller and smaller and disappeared on the long road away from Hobbiton.

Left in the Shire, Felina and Lou were appointed by Gandalf to stay and protect Frodo, especially with what he had. The ring. They were told to "Keep it secret. Keep it safe"

They stayed in the Shire as they waited for Gandalf to return from wherever he went to. They helped keep Frodo company in Bag end and helped him with the chores and all that stuff. They weren't complaining. The Shire was a wonderful and peaceful place. Except for the pestering Sackville-Bagginses it was a wonderful and peaceful place.

Gandalf comes back confirming that it is indeed the ring of power and needs to be out of the Shire. He said they would meet at Bree. A village of men. Frodo is the one to carry the burden of the ring and Sam, Felina, and Lou accompany him. On the way they stumble upon Merry and Pippin who were stealing vegetables. Lou smiled at the two and praised them job well done. But Felina looked at Lou with a scolding look and she immediately changed her words saying "Uh yeah, you two shouldn't have done that"

They ran away from the furious farmer and go rolling down a hill and unto the road. Felina and Lou remember Gandalf's advise to stay off the road. They usher the Hobbits off of it hiding just in time before the Black Rider could see them. They go through a couple more troubles until they cross the river and endure the cold pouring rain, all to arrive in the Prancing Pony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 54
Arya Lorawynn is the human child Eragon Bromsson had found centuries ago on the island in which he had been raising the dragon eggs when she had wash...
24.4K 827 79
shes a pirate elf and hes an elf prince, what a pair right? legolas and maeral have been childhood best friends ever since they were pretty much 6...
2.4K 87 34
In the dark forest of Mirkwood, shadows are growing, again and again. The leaves are becoming black, as the roots, and as the trees. Birds are not si...
2.3K 129 52
Growing up as a half-Elven half-Asgardian was never easy on Alexandrya. Her mother died five years after she was born and her father didn't give a ra...