Bruises

By Dragonsbone

"Kit and Emilia, two good friends. Some people could say that they are best friends. But, what is happening w... More

~I'm here~
~Can't you see?~
~Good morning~
~It's time~
~What are you doing?~
~Just married~
~Sunrise~
~Can I be the one?~
~Dream~
~Goodbye~
~Late~
~Alone~
~It's not too late~
~Home~
~Last Christmas~
~Papers~
~Family~

~Belfast~

1.9K 58 18
By Dragonsbone

Hello guys! This part contains mature adult situations, please read at your own choice. 🖤🔥 Feel free to share your thoughts! And remember, everything is better with a lil music on the background, enjoy!

Belfast. We met again.
All started here. The show, my career, Kit and I.. Every time was like the first. We were trying to stay away from each other, this couldn't work. Once was the distance, so many miles between us every year. Never filming together. Then, were the others, Seth, Rose. But that was impossible even then. I still have on my mind that night, when the phrase "best friends" got a different meaning for us.

~~~

Belfast, November 2011

  The filming for season 2 has began a few months ago, we all are so exited for it. I was in Croatia the last two months, filming, I miss my co-stars so much, especially my best friend. But now I have a little break, plus that we all have a meeting in the town. But he doesn't know that I'll be there. My surprise will be massive!

  The sun's coming down, I just arrived in Belfast, took my luggage and ready to go to the hotel where all of my co-stars are.

  The weather is exactly as I left it two months ago, cloudy and cold, or as I like to say, like his face nearly everyday. But the truth is that it doesn't takes me too long to steal a smile from it. Oh Kitten.

  I got in the cab easily, it's nice that people do not know who you are sometimes. I can see small rain drops falling on the window of the car, the city lights so bright against the purple sky. I love this place. I fell in love with it from the first time I came here, one year ago, when I learned that I got the role. I couldn't believe it. It was just a dream. A dream that gave me so much so far, and will give me many more in the future, I'm sure about that.

 I'm here. God, it's really cold out here! I have to get used to it again, it was nice two months with the warm sun upon my head. I wrapped my coat tighter on me and headed to the hotel's lobby with my suitcase.

  "Oh! Emilia is that you?!", a little girl with dark brown hair said to me from the back and I turned to see Maisie, a lovely kid who's playing in the show. Although our scenes are in really different places, so we never meet each other on the set. She is Jon Snow's little sister. I joked once that I'd love to play Arya, so I could spend more time with my best friend, but he laughed cause we both knew that I was far away from an eleven years old girl. We will never have a common scene in the show as it seems.

"Hello, Maisie! I love your new haircut!"

"Yeah, me too.", she said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

  "Emilia! Hi!", this time was a girl not much older than Maisie, with red hair and stunning blue eyes. She's also playing Jon Snow's sister, older that Arya but younger that Jon. I offered to play her role too, but he turned it down for obvious reasons.

"Hi, Sophie! What are you two doing here that late? Shouldn't you be on your rooms right now?", I said with a playful smirk on my face.

"Come on, Emilia! It's not that late yet! We still can play a bit more here!", a big smile on her small face.

"Okay, I guess you can.", I looked at both of them, "Umm... Do you guys know where Kit is?"

  Sophie and Maisie looked at each other at the same time with a smile, and then back to me.

"He is in his room, 631 if I'm not mistaken." Sophie said.

"He's talking about you all the time, fortunately you came and now he will stop hopefully.", Maisie said rolling her eyes again, but a smile appeared on her face.

I chuckled. "Okay, thanks guys! See you tomorrow!" I took my luggage and headed to the lift.

  My heart started to beat fast as the elevator's doors opened on his floor. I'm walking in the corridor, trying to find his room.

Yup. 631. That's it.
 I knocked three times and waited for him to open the door. I bit my lower lip, having a big smile, like a little child who can't wait to see it's Christmas gift.

"I'm coming.", he said sleepy from the inside.

He then opened the door, rabbing his eye with one hand and leaning on the door with the other. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me, he looked at me with a big sleepy smile. I couldn't resist and letting my bag on the floor, I jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"Oh, wow! Hi, Clarke!" He hugged me back and let me down to look into my face.
"Hello, Kitten." The stupid smile still on my face.

"What are you doing here?!"

"We have a meeting. You forgot it, didn't you?", I said putting my bag and suitcase inside of the room, to close the door.

"I thought the sun there was enough to change your mind."

"And miss the chance to see your broody face once again? Nah, I don't think so." I sat on the couch.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Clarke. I'm not brooding.", he said approaching me.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes, causing him to chuckle.

"I missed you, Em."

~~~

"Come on, Kit! The film is starting!"
I'm laying on the bed, on pyjamas, grey shorts and a black T-shirt with the symbol of Ghostbusters. I was never feeling uncomfortable wearing pyjamas and shorts in front of him, everything is so natural when we're together.

"Just give me a minute, Clarke! I said I'm coming."

I rolled my eyes. It's nearly midnight. How long does it takes to someone to brush his teeth?

"Did you decide what film we will watch?", he said coming out of the bathroom, blue sweatpants, and shirtless.

  I stared at him longer than I actually should and he looked at me, confused. Kit is handsome, yeah. My best friend is beautiful and cute, actually. He is my best.. "Emilia?" He approached me, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?", I said shaking my head and cleaning my throat.

"Did you decide what film we will watch or nah?", he chuckled.

"Yup. 'My best friend's wedding'."

"Oh come on, Em! Romance? Really?"

"Shut up, Harington. I'm sure you're gonna love it!", I said with a big smile, now sitting on my knees on the bed.

He said nothing, just chuckled and pushed my face backwards, causing me to fall on the pillows of the bed with my head. "Hey! Ugh."
He turned his back to me, shaking his head.
I have to admit that he's working out a lot lately...

*buzz buzz*

The message on his phone beside me dragged me in the reality again, no longer admiring him. I grabbed it before he could and open the message, reading loudly.

"Hey Kit, I was wondering if you have some time for a drink. I had so much fun the previous time. Rose." My face must had an expression of disgust or something and he started to laugh.

"What is it?", I said obviously annoyed.

"I was going to make the same question to you." He approached me. "Is Milly jealous of something?"

"Who, me? Nahh. Why should I be?", I forced a smile and then he approached me ever more, I leaned on my back with him over my body. My smile faded as he put a lock of my hair behind my ear and caress my cheek with his thumb.

"No one can replace you, Em." His gaze went from my eyes to my lips. The beating of my heart became faster and louder, as if it could came out of my body. I could feel my pulse on my fingertips. But then, he cleaned his throat, kissed my forehead and push himself up to stand.

"Do you know where my T-shirt is?"

"Oh! You mean this one?", I said with a weak smile, showing the T-shirt to him as he turned to look at me.

"Funny, Clarke. Now give it to me."

"What?! Now?!", I said with wide eyes. He then started laughing and turned his back to me once again.

"I'm just kidding, you idiot. Keep it.", he told me while looking for an other T-shirt to wear from his wardrobe. "It looks better on you anyway.", he whispered. His back still on my direction, but I could clearly see that he was smiling from the mirror in front of him. He lifted his head and looked at me through the mirror with the small smile still on his face.

"Thanks.", I blushed.

~~~

"Are you crying?"

"Nah."

"Do not lie to me, I know you."

I said nothing. Just hugged my pillow tighter, hiding my face in it, only my eyes on the view so I can watch the film.

I felt some movement beside me and suddenly his hand was around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body.

"Hey. Look at me.", he said trying to take the pillow from my arms. I lifted my head and looked at him with watery eyes. "It's just a movie, Em.", he's now wiping with his thumb the single drop that fell off of my eye. "They're smiling, you see?", he told me with a smile on his lips, pointing the wedding scene that was playing on the TV.

  I suddenly felt so stupid for crying like a baby and my cheeks turned to red immediately. I nodded and putted my head over his chest, hugging his waist with my hands.

"Aww, I love that song." I whispered between the pillow.

"Oh really?", he said with a small smile and stood up from the bed, pulling me with him.

"What are you doing?", I smiled back at him as he said nothing, guiding us to the empty space of the room.

He placed my arms on his shoulders and putted his hands around my waist. The space between us became smaller, the smile no longer on his beautiful face. We started to move in the rhythm of the song.

~Some day, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight~

  He is so close to me. His breath so warm against my face.

~Oh but you're so lovely, with your smile so warm, and your cheeks so soft, there is nothing for me but to love you, just the way you look tonight~

 It is so hard for me to resist anymore. His eyes are burning into mine, his breath's coming out with difficulty.

 The sound of the TV is no longer playing in my ears. I raised my hands to his head slowly, putting them on his neck. I leaned forward and, closing my eyes, I took his soft lips on mine.

  Everything happened so fast. Reality hit me hard as I realised what I was doing.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't... I should not do that, I'm so sorry!", I said pulling out of his embrace, lowering my head, my eyes on the ground. I turned my back to him, ready to get out of here and lock myself in the loo for my remaining life, when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer, our faces now a few inches apart.

"No.", he whispered to me, caressing the side of my face, his eyes travelling all over my face as he exhaled heavily.

 Suddenly, his lips crashed into mine with a fast move and the next thing I knew was that my back clashed on the wall so hard that I was sure there'll be bruises in the morning.

  Kit then freed my lips and rested his forehead on mine while we both were trying to get some air.

"You can not imagine how long I've been waiting for this.", Kit said, holding my waist.

  I grabbed tightly at his shirt with both hands, trying to breath, my eyes closed.

  One hand of his came up to my face, pushing it to one side gently so that he could have access to my neck. At first, he started kissing it slowly but then, his teeth found my bare flesh and he started biting and sucking it as goosebumps crept and filled my entire body. I pushed his head into my neck, burying my fingers in his curled hair. He then found my lips once again, while his hands were pulling the T-shirt, that it was on me, over my head. A small smile appeared on his lips between our kisses when his fingertips touched my breasts and he figured out that my bra was not there.

"Emilia.", his voice almost a whisper. "I want you."

  He picked up my now shirtless body and allowed me to wrapped my legs around his waist.

  He pressed me into the wall once again and pushed hard his core against mine. I immediately felt his desire for me and a moan escaped then from my mouth.

  I removed his T-shirt with a fast move and pulled him in for one more kiss. My hands touched his perfectly shaped stomach and then went down, finding his sweatpants. I gently tugged at it with one hand, putting slowly the other in, without stopping the eye contact.

We locked eyes as I found what I was looking for. I closed my fingers around it and he released a deep groan, losing completely the control.

  His head flew back as I started moving my palm in and out, a now louder moan escaped from his swollen lips.

"Fuck!", he clenched his jaw and picked me up once again, walking us to his bed.

  He kicked his sweatpants off and laid me onto the bed. He stopped kissing me for a moment, staring at my eyes and caressing my cheek and jaw. That perfect smile on his face, that rare smile. I couldn't resist and smiled back at him. "What?", I said, panting.

His smile faded. "I love you."

 I hadn't the chance to respond as he suddenly took my lower lip between his teeth and then kissed me passionately, taking my breath away. I felt his hand on my belly, going down for my shorts. He tugged at it and took it off, with my panties as well, throwing them on the floor.

  He placed himself between my legs, his one hand caressing my leg, from my ankle to my thigh, lifting it gently at the same time in a slow move.

"Kit.", I whispered as I tried to swallow, my throat dried up. "I need you."

  Without any second word, he crawled over my body and thrust himself inside of me so fast, surprising both of us with that move.

"Oh god.", I whimpered, my body's shaking with pleasure. I found his neck, applying small kisses and bites on it, as my nails was scratching his back. "Don't stop."

  Kit became more aggressive, pushing hard inside of me, fast and deep. I closed my eyes tight as my head flew back on the pillows, my mouth open in ecstasy without any sound coming out of it. I was almost there.

"You are mine.", he said between the thrusts, taking my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "Cum for me, Emilia."

"Kit...I'm..." I did not finish the sentence as the words seemed insignificant compared to the feeling that I had the moment I reached my climax.

"Fuck, Em!", he groaned, finding his climax too, at the same time.
  He slowed down the rhythm of his hips, we both were panting uncontrollably.

  He pulled his member out and collapsed next to me. I couldn't speak. We remained a few minutes in silence, completely naked, looking at the ceiling.

  Kit turned his head to me and smiled at his view. "Hey.", he stretched a hand to my direction. "Come here."

  I accepted his offer and snuggled in his arms, with my head upon his chest.

"You know what?", he started telling me, smelling and playing with my hair with his fingertips.

"What?", I smiled and turned my head to look into his eyes.

"I think that I'm the happiest man in the whole world."

  I blushed furiously, causing him to chuckled and kissed my forehead. The butterflies are filling my stomach.

The morning light creeping in the room.  I don't want this to end. Never.

•+++•

*buzz buzz*

My phone was ringing, drawing my attention that was on the TV seconds before. A smile came up to my face as I saw the name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Emilia! I'm so glad to hear your voice!"

"Hey Nath gurl! How are you?"

"I'm fine, hun! I just arrived for the party. On my way to the hotel actually.", she said chuckling.

"Oh, that's great! I'm already here, I arrived a few hours ago."

"Really?! Well that's awesome, I thought that you won't come, Em!"

"Believe me, I was thinking the same.", my fingertips are playing with the duvet.

"You did right that you came, I missed you gurl!"

"I missed you too Nath!" I looked at the clock on the wall. "I have to go now, somebody needs to be presentable for tonight." I forced a smile.

"Okay, I'll do the same. See you soon, baby girl!"

"Bye!" I hung up the phone and placed it on the bed in from of me.

It's a party. Our wrap party. We supposed to have fun tonight. My beloved co-stars will be there, and I so much want to see them again. What could go wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.5K 16
Continuation of my story HIM. After Jon and Daenerys engagement... they are planning their wedding, but Jon still have some enemies and fake friends...
61.7K 372 20
two best friends that don't even realise they're falling in love, until...
46.2K 1.9K 18
Gaena Targaryen got her heart broken by the only man she ever loved. But he was using her the whole time. She was chosen as Queen, being the only per...
112K 3.8K 120
Where three broken people find solace in each other. Katarina stark is the eldest child of Catelyn and Ned stark but she was flawed. With only one l...