My Bully (2): Twice Dahyun x...

Oleh MilkyWay2424

This is part 2 of "My Bully: Twice Dahyun x Male Reader". Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Introduction pt 2
First Battle
Monday
Quick Chapter
Quick Chapter #2
Quick Chapter #3
Quick Chapter #3 (Part 2)
Quick Chapter #3 (Part 3)
Quick Chapter #4
Which One?
Mixed Days (Tuesday and Thursday)
Quick Chapter #6 (I Guess)
Mixed Days (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Just a Quick Note
Quick Chapter #7 (I Guess Again)
Spoiler
Second Battle
Yo
Thursday
Which One?

Quick Chapter #5

1.6K 55 16
Oleh MilkyWay2424

As you all may know, Dahyun hates watching scary movies. She also hates being alone in dark places. I think you know what this chapter is about.

(Random Day: Fears)

(Your POV)

I'm having a sleepover at Dahyun's house, like always. We're watching a TV show right now in her room. I looked at her and she seemed kind of bored.

Dahyun: Loser.

You: What?

Dahyun: Can we watch a movie?

You: Sure? What kind of movie?

Dahyun: Hmm... I don't know.

Dahyun grabbed the remote for the TV and went on Netflix. She handed me the remote and got off of her bed.

Dahyun: You choose a movie to watch. I'll go in the kitchen and make some popcorn and get some drinks.

You: Alright.

Dahyun exited her room and went inside the kitchen. I looked through Netflix to find what movie me and Dahyun could watch. Right now, I feel like watching a horror movie. I love horror movies, they just give you a good scare.

I went through where all the horror shows and movies were at and found one of my favorite horror movies. (Movie Name). I pressed it and hit play. Once it started, I hit paused and waited for Dahyun to enter back into the room.

A few minutes later, Dahyun came back in the room with popcorn and 2 soda cans. She gave me one soda can and lied down on the bed with the popcorn in between us. I unpaused the movie.

Dahyun: What movie are we watching.

You: (Movie Name)

Dahyun: Never heard of it.

You: Its my favorite horror movie.

Dahyun: Wait... It's a horror movie?

You: Yup!

Dahyun: No, nope, nuh uh. I can't watch horror movies.

You: Really?!

Dahyun: Yes! Change it please.

You: It's fine Dahyun. It gives good scares, you'll love it.

Dahyun: Mmm... Fine then...

(Timeskip)

(Jumpscare!)

Dahyun: Ahhh!!!

The movie is at the scary parts now. Dahyun put the bowl of popcorn on her desk and scooted closer to me. She hugged my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. And every time something scary happens, Dahyun squeezes my arm tightly. I find it cute.

Dahyun: I'm so scared Y/n!

You: Aww~

I pinched her cheek.

You: You're so cute!

Dahyun: Shut it! This is scary! Can we please watch something else?!

You: But, I'm enjoying the movie.

Dahyun: Well I'm not!

You: Dahyun, c'mon, it's a good movie. Plus, I'm here so don't be scared.

Dahyun: That's impossible! I hate scary movies!

Me and Dahyun continued watching the movie. The movie started getting more intense and one of the people in the movie started walking towards a door slowly. Dahyun slowly squeezed my arm tighter and tighter.

Dahyun: Please... Don't go through that door mister... You should know what happens... Freaking idiot...

You: (Laughs)

The person kept walking towards the door and opened it. But nothing was inside the room.

Dahyun: Oh... Oh thank god...

Dahyun loosened her grip on my arm. But then,

(Jumpscare!)

Dahyun: Ahhh!!!

Dahyun tighten her grip on my arm again. She put her face on my shoulder. I heard her sniff a couple times and looked at her.

You: Dahyun? Are you okay?

Dahyun: (Sniff) No...

Dahyun faced the TV screen again and I saw tears running down her face.

You: Are you crying?

Dahyun: (Sniff) N-no... I'm not crying... Y-you are... (Sniff)

You: Look Dahyun, we can stop wa-

(Jumpscare!)

Dahyun: Ahh~!!! (Inhale) (Sobs)

Dahyun cried on my shoulder.

Dahyun: (Sobs) This is so scary! (Sobs)

You: Do you want to stop watching?

Dahyun: (Sobs)

Dahyun didn't say anything. She just kept crying. I feel bad. I continued watching the movie, hoping Dahyun would calm down but she didn't.

(Timeskip)

The movie ended. Dahyun cried herself to sleep but she's still holding onto my arm. I turned the TV off and put the remote on her desk. I have to go pee. I slowly removed my arm from Dahyun's grip and got off the bed. Suddenly, Dahyun grabbed my hand.

Dahyun: Where are you going?

You: I'm going to go pee.

Dahyun: You're going to leave me by myself, in the dark, after watching that movie.

You: It'll be quick Dahyun.

Dahyun: Please stay... Just pee in your soda can.

You: What? No. I'll go fast Dahyun, I promise.

Dahyun: Mmm... You better keep your promise.

Dahyun let go of me. I left her room and entered inside the bathroom and took a pee.

(Dahyun's POV)

Y/n left to go to the restroom. He left me in my room. My dark room. I'm so scared right now. Every time I watch a scary movie, my mind plays tricks on me. I see random things that seem real but they aren't and their really freaky.

I'm hiding under the blanket, waiting for Y/n to finish his pee. I looked over to my closet. It's open and it looks really dark. I want to close but I'm scared that something might be under the bed and might grab me. I looked over to my door. I see that there's a dark figure standing at the doorway.

Now, I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, like always, or if there's actually something there. I want to believe that my mind is tricking me but it looks too real. I decided to ignore it by lying down and face the other way while I wait for Y/n. But that was a bad idea.

When I turned around, I saw a face, looking at me with wide eyes. Like its looking into my soul. And it looks like something in the movie I just watched with Y/n. I immediately screamed and got off the bed and ran to the bathroom where Y/n was.

(Your POV)

I just washed my hands and dried them. I was about to exit the bathroom but suddenly, I heard Dahyun screaming. I was curious why she screamed so I exited the bathroom quickly and something ran at me and wrapped its arms around me.

You: Woah! What the-?

Dahyun: You said you'd be fast!

You: Dahyun? I'm sorry. I tried to go as quick as I could. By the way, why'd you screamed?

Dahyun: Because, I saw that thing that was in the movie on my bed. It was next to me, just looking at me.

You: (Laughs) Really? It's all in your mind Dahyun, it's fine.

Dahyun: But it looked so real.

You: Well then, let's go back to your room. I'll be there, so there's nothing you should be afraid of.

I grabbed Dahyun's arm and we walked to her room. When we arrived at her door, she went behind me and grabbed the back of my shirt. I can tell she's too afraid to walk in there. I turned around and looked at her.

You: Do you want me to pick you up and put you in bed?

Dahyun: Yes please... And can you turn the light on please...

You: Yeah, sure.

I turned the light on in Dahyun's room. I picked her up and walked to her bed and set her down.

Dahyun: Before you come to bed, can you do me a couple of favors?

You: What is it?

Dahyun: Can you close my closet?

She pointed to her closet. I went over to the door and closed it. I looked at her and waited for her to tell me what else she needs.

Dahyun: Can you check of anything is under my bed? Like monsters or ghosts.

You: Pfft (Laughs)

Dahyun: Seriously. Do it please.

You: Okay then.

I went down on all fours and looked under her bed. Nothing was under there.

You: It's clear. Nothings down here.

I stood back up and looked at Dahyun.

Dahyun: Hmmm... My next favor is when you get on this bed, you don't leave me. I'm scared something might get me if you leave the bed.

You: Aww, you're so cute Dahyun. I won't leave you.

Dahyun: Do you promise?

You: I promise.

Dahyun: Seal it with a kiss?

You: Of course.

I kissed Dahyun's lips. I went over to her door and closed it and off the light. I quickly got on the bed and faced Dahyun.

Dahyun: Alright... Goodnight.

You: Night Dahyun.

Dahyun: I love you loser.

You: I love you too.

Dahyun scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. She held onto me tightly. She was probably scared. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer so she would feel safe. I closed my eyes and went to sleep with Dahyun in my arms.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.8K 1.2K 34
Twice X female reader ff...(discontinue) (I've re-written it and published it)
154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
50.4K 752 18
Twice Maknae Line (Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu) x Y/n (Male Reader)
9.7K 197 11
The story continues. You and Dahyun are still dating. This is part 4 of the story