Memoirs

By blackunicorn72

Just random memories you'd love to read More

Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9

chapter 8

1 0 0
By blackunicorn72

Friends......
A friend is that person who most times you dont have to communicate with words to , who just by your eyes they know what's on your mind , who you'd always feel free saying things to because you know you wouldn't be judged , who knows when you're down , who you find an intimacy in silence , who you can't stay mad at , who even when distance poses as a barrier and communication start to fail would still be there for you , who your eyes light up at their presence , who may pester you a lot but you know you'd be lonely without them , who knows all your dirty deeds , who gives as much as they receive from you if not more than , who knows when you are upset by just a glance , who teases you , who you're willing to make sacrifices for , who does things without questions.....
I knew the through meaning of friendship in my 11th grade , there was this girl many times I noticed that she snapped at people and I didn't want any of that so I steered clear . One night she called me and asked while I hated her and I said I did not we talked a lot that night and clarified a lot of things she's this crazy goofy person am willing to spend my last cash on , you'd rarely see her cry unless she's badly hurt she's easy going and carefree , we shared a lot of inside jokes , teased a lot of people together , spent extra hours in classes together , she knows when am mad , even though I tend to get on her nerves a lot she's always there when I need her...yh she's that amazing . many times she'd tell people we were sisters . Even though now she's in uni already and things are offish between us , I know she's already here for me....
I knew friendship again when in grade 4 a new girl just came to our class , normally people from DSC estate school's are seen as more intelligent than us and that was bad for me because am used to being the scholar , the whizkid ....anyways few days after she came she lost her mum in a lightning incident and that's where our story began because we were church members my mum and I paid them condolence visits and there we learnt that the mom was the bread winner I realised that having her to stop school would be bad so asked my parents to support her which God blessing them they did , they paid her fees from that grade till the end of high school , weird but I dont even remember asking sef twas one man that told a group of adults who said I was rude that brought back that memory . Many times she'd come over eat and give me gist of everything that happened , she walks round our house like she owns the place . I just hope this continues and lasts for a long time....
People , treasure your friends because they say the old ones are better than the new ones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 23K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
196K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them