Book Of Arts And OC's

By GalexyGoat

Howdy! This is a book that holds my drawings. More

Just Some OC's
Cuphead And Undertale : Mothers And Fathers Day
Bendy And Boris : The Quest For The Ink Machine
SMG4
Baldi's Basics In Education And Learning
Sonic
Happy Halloween People!
Old Art #2
Old Youtuber Art
Other Art
Vent/Gore Art #1
SMG4 - META RUNNER And Other Art
My Hero Academia Art
°♡~^▪¤[♡TODODEKU•♡•PRIDE♡]¤▪^~
•~▪◇°《JaidenAnimations》°◇▪~•
~•☆《°Let Me Explain Studios-Rebecca Parham°》☆•~
•<°□[▪TheOdd1sOut▪]□°>•
~•°○《SPLATOON-Pink W00MY》○°•~
□▪•[E M P T Y]•▪□
☆°《Meggy:The Before And After》°☆
You Look Just Like A Hero Now~BNHA/SMG4 Crossover
[Wonderful Friends]
[Just-Bianca-Art Request]
•{[Ballet Tari-Art Request]}•
•°《BNHA Tari As Uraraka Ochaco》°•
~•°《BNHA Meggy As Tsuyu Asui》°•~
《Wonderful Friends-BNHA Tari And Meggy》
°¤《Brightly Blue Mugman-Glow In The Dark Challenge》¤°
•{[BoB sToLe AiZAwA's ScArF FuCkIn RuN-•-Art Request]}•
•{[Lesbian Confession•Saiko x Tari--Art Request]}
•▪《[Eijirou Kirishima]》▪•
[KIRIBAKU]~♡°Katsuki°♡~
《[¤▪}×Manly Shark Wants Candy••Happy Halloween×{▪¤]》
~•°《{Underneath The Mistletoe••Tari x Meggy}》°•~
~•°《{Happy Holidays From Kirishima!}》°•~

Some Old Art #1

36 1 3
By GalexyGoat

So I was bored and went to my deviant art ( empty as always ) and remembered my old account that I haven't checked up on for a while.

I was actually going to delete it but decided to save some old drawings I posted there.

I think some of you might recognize the art and who drew it.

That would be me, Kbarrera001.

I am inactive there now since I decided to create a new account which is now GalexyDemon. Although I am having problems signing in so I have not posted anything yet.

Feel free to follow me anytime!

Anyway, lets look at my old and very cringy art!

This was an old OC for I believe a FNAF au I created, Bella's Pizza Place it was called ( terrible name I know ). Yet I am no longer into FNAF and stopped drawing this.

Her name is Kamora. I don't know if I should redraw her though.

This is not an OC. I drew this out of boredom and I just named the character for a reason I don't remember.

Remember when I said I made a FNAF OC named Kamora, well this was her as a human child, ya know, before she died.

This was an art trade I did with someone on deviantart.

No.

Actually, it was for a contest.

Didn't win but still, the person liked it.

This I believe was an art trade. I don't remember who the person was but they liked it.

I'm glad they did.

Ah now this is true cringe or crappy art.

This was an art trade for a friend of mine on deviantart, TheFrozenDiamond, yet she changed her name and I don't remember what it is so yeah.

This was one of her OCs, Chen Li.

My god it looks so terrible.

This is another FNAF OC for my au, Bella's Pizza Place, Wisteria.

I didn't come up with her though. My friend Samiha did. A wonderful friend she is.

She also drew two or three other ones that I drew.

I belive her name is, yeah, its SamihaChan. I recommend seeing her art its wonderful.

This was for another contest based on my friends Undertale AU, Missedtale.

I joined and drew Missedtale Toriel. I just changed a few things from the original Toriel I drew to make it look like this.

Some artist I was.

This was an art collab with, again, TheFrozenDiamond. She drew it and I colored it.

I really like how it turned out.

This isn't mjne but still. My friend SamihaChan drew on my ipad ( school ipad ) and I decided to post the drawing, crediting her.

I even gave her a little shoutout.

This is another drawing Samiha drew on my ipad, for my FNAF au tho.

I really like it.

Yeah, I created an Undertale AU called Glowtale. TheFrozenDiamond drew some of the characters for me as help.

I am going to redraw the chafacters and maybe show them too.

This was probably my last post.

I found a parody to Steven Universe, Stronger than you, but as Undertale.

I then drew this. My god sans looks absolutely terrible.

Well, this is all I have for now. I will make a part two for this so shoudn't be long to get my old drawings.

Well, anything other than that, enjoy!😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
173K 6.5K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...