ciel x reader

By ghostmoonflower

(Name)is the queens black cat and with the recent amount of crime in London the queen has sent you to go stay... More

ciel x reader
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
authors note
chapter 8
authors note
author note
Chapter 9
shout out
author's note
please read
chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 14 (right?)
Chapter 15 (I think...)
Chapter 16 (Hi)
Author's Note
Chapter 17(kind of)
Markiplier's Livestream!
A small rant (if you would call it that)
Update thing
Hey Guys!
Sorry!
Chapter 18 (I'M NOT DEAD!)
Chapter 19
Small update
Tagged thing
update on the story

chapter 3

29.3K 1K 897
By ghostmoonflower

You where walking down the hall behind Sebastian when he asked you a question.  "Why do you not talk much?" I looked at him and then James spock up."My master doesn't talk unless necessary." Sebastian just looked at yoy for a moment than nodded.  When you reached the study Sebastian knocked on the door. a "enter" was heard and Sebastian opened the door for you. when you walked in you saw a boy with dark blue hair and a dark blue eye the other one was covered by a midnight black eye patch. you looked at him with a strat face. "Hello Earl Phantomhive its nice to meet you. My name is Lady (first and last) and this is my butler James" "nice to meet you Lady (name) i suppose yoy are here from the orders of the queen? " "yes. may I ask you a question my Lord? You may. Your butler.  He's not human is he. No he isn't and I can ask the same thing about your butler." You just looked at him.

Ciel's prov

wow (name) was so breath takeing.  she was so beautiful. No!! No the head of the Phantomhive's does not think like that. But why do I feel so attracted to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 23
You were headed to your friends house when a sudden bullet struck your leg. You were taken in to the Phanomhive Mansion to be treated. All of a sudde...
13.2K 393 15
Ciel has never wished to get to attached to others for he believes there's no hope in him ever recovering his happiness that was taken away from him...
46K 1K 38
In modern day society y/n is trying to fit in, but ever since she met Ciel Phantomhive, a long living Earl things have only gotten harder. From child...
61K 1.4K 30
an expert assassin the queens guard dog the Serpent was known for being the best assassin in all of london . No one knows there real identity o...