I AM THE LIGHTNING!!! (A RWBY...

By Moises12w3

Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Ja... More

Character Bio:
Prologue: The New World
Chapter One: In need of Comfort
Chapter Two: Afraid to look Back
Chapter Three: Feel Powerful
Chapter Five: Coming in Hot!
Chapter Six: A Strong Return.
Chapter Seven: The Truth
Chapter Eight: He, of Another World
Chapter Nine: The Roots of a family
Chapter Ten: Down memory lane
Chapter Eleven: Take me Home
Chapter Twelve: Decisions
Chapter Thirteen: Valkyrie

Chapter Four: Closing In

2.5K 64 26
By Moises12w3

3rd POV:
(The day after (Y/n) left Ruby crying and disappeared.)(So two months and a half ago.)

(Y/n) was wearing nothing but a black shirt, gray sweat pants, and old running shoes, having walked several miles from Ruby's home, to no exact place, walking through lonely woods, as clouds were beginning to form indicating that a storm was coming soon.

Tracy had been following close behind uncharacteristically quiet and with an angry expression on her face, which (Y/n) did not notice or he kust didn't care.

Tracy: "Your a fucking asshole, you know that?!" She shouted at him as he didn't answer and kept walking.

Tracy: "Look I get it Okay! Maybe it is your fault that Pyrrah and Penny died, and that Beacon fell, and that Yang lost her arm and every shit that happened!" She shouted stopping as he did too.

Tracy: "But that doesn't mean you have to keep punishing yourself like this, I know you think that losing your arm and eye and weapons and even not being with Ruby anymore is something you think you deserve, believe me it isn't, because you just broke the heart the only person that could help you get through th-"

(Y/n): "Shut up Tracy.." He said surprising her as he kept walking, and it started raining.

Tracy suddenly went from surprised to angry as she ran at (Y/n) And tackled him, they rolled down a hill getting cut and bruises along the way, they stopped as Tracy started punching (Y/n) in the face multiple times.

Tracy: "YOU STUIPD, SELFISH, PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!" She shouted as he twisted his arm around her's and head-butted her as she stumbled back and he got up.

(Y/n): "IF I'M ALL OF THAT!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?!" He shouted at her, she wipped her nose which was bleeding a bit as she got up and tackled him to a tree, put her around on his throat holding him as she punched his stomach suddenly (Y/n), being stronger than her,  push himself forward and did a spin elbowing her in the face with his left arm as she backed up, they stood there for a second holding the part where it hurt, breathing roughly, Tracy suddenly wipped her face.

Tracy: "BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!" She said as she came up and pushed him back a bit.

Tracy: "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT!? I CARE ABOUT YOU! RUBY CARES ABOUT! NORA! REN! YOUR WHOLE TEAM AND FRIENDS!" She shouted crying.

(Y/n): "Please...don't.." He said as she got angry again and grabbed him by the throat, slamming him on the tree.

Tracy: "YOU IMBECILE! REGRET AND GUILT HAVE MADE A WALL BLOCKING YOU FROM THE WORLD! BLINDING YOU AND STOPPING YOU FROM MOVING FORWARD! WHERE'S THAT CONFIDENCE THAT'S HAS HELPED YOU OVERCOME ANYTHING?!" She shouted looking him in the eye crying.

(Y/n): "Tracy...I lost." He said painfully, Tracy let go of his throat and he slid down the tree, Tracy kneeled down to his level and put her hands on his shoulders.

Tracy: "I know (Y/n)...and because of it you lost two dearest friends, your weapons got destroyed, Beacon Fell, and we all got hurt...Some worst than others...." She said looking down at his arm.

Tracy: "And believe me I understand you...your in a lot of pain, both physically and emotionally...But as painful as it may be right now, you have to fight it! Overcome it! You can't dwell on what you've lost! What's gone is gone forever! But you have to remember what you still have! WHO! You still have!!" She shouted at him as she let go of him, he looked at her with a saddened expression and then he started using his fingers from his left hand like he was counting something, which caught Tracy's attention.

(Y/n): "I...I still have Nora...and Ren... and Jaune, and Sun, and You, and...My Girls..." He said looking up at the sky as he clenched his fist and started crying again.

(Y/n): "My girls...I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY!!!" He shouted out loud as he sniffed and wiped his tears away, Tracy took a relieving sigh as she smiled at him.

(Y/n): "I...I want to see them.." He said as Tracy looked confused.

(Y/n): "I want to see Nora! And Ren! And Jaune! And my team! And Ruby!!" He shouted.

(Y/n): "I need to..." He said putting his head down, suddenly out of nowhere they both heard growls as they both stood up and saw an Alpha Beowolf coming out of the forest, (Y/n) pushed Tracy behind him as he took out Reflecting Lotus, as he did so the Alpha Beowolf smacked him into a tree.

Tracy: "(Y/N)!!!!" She shouted as she ran to try and help him, but suddenly she was surrounded by three more Beowolves.

The Alpha ponuced on top of (Y/n) as started trying to claw at him, (Y/n) kicked it off as it stumbled back, it stood there ready to pounce on him again but suddenly he blacked out as his Lightning mode activated and everything went dark.

Tracy's POV:

(Y/n)'s lightning mode activated as the Grimm turned their attention to him.

"(Y/n)": "So.. it seems realization has Finually hit the boy." He said in a different voice, sounding like an old man.

Tracy: "(Y/n)?" I said as he turned his attention to me, the Grimm suddenly charged at him but the lightning surrounding (Y/n) evaporated them once they got closer to him.

Thor: "I'm not (Y/n), the boy is resting, I am Thor the God of Thunder." He said coming closer to me.

Thor: "And don't you think it's about time you woke up too?" He asked me as I got confused, he suddenly tapped my forehead as my aura started glowing and everything lit up.

3rd POV:

Tracy's whole body started glowing her aura color (Lime Green) as she started transforming, she suddenly blast up in the air as she emerged in a new form.

"Tracy": "My King, it has been too long." She said giving a sweet smile as she flew down, got on one knee and bowed respectfully.

Thor: "Too long indeed...Valkyrie." He said helping her up.

Valkyrie: "If it's okay for me to ask my king, but why have you awakened me?" She asked him as he grabbed his own right shoulder and looked saddened.

Thor: "It seems the time has come for us to pass on our powers." He said.

Valkyrie: "I see...does this mean it is time for us to journey to Valhalla?" She asked.

Thor: "Indeed...But first we must help our successors master our powers before we depart...Mine seems to be struggling." He said touching his eye patch.

Valkyrie: "How can we help them?" She asked.

Thor: "There is someone here in Remnant who can, but first I must find her, once I do, I'll tell you where to go and my energy will run out and (Y/n) will be in control, take him to Lady Jenna and tell her the I will speak to her once my energy returns." He ordered.

Valkyrie: "Yes my king." She said as suddenly he sat down, closed his eye and started consitrating.

Thor: "All Father's let the dark magic show me the way." He said as suddenly his eye glow an Amber color, as he started to see a location.

Thor: "There is an isloated island, South of here, in a mountain, there is a cave, there stands this world's Nidavellir, take yourself and (Y/n) There." He said as suddenly his Lightning mode shut off and (y/n) returned.

(Y/n): "What the hell? What happened?" He asked as he stood up and turned to see Valkyrie standing there as he got spooked and fell back.

(Y/n): "Holy Oum! Who are you!?" He asked as she grabbed his hand.

Valkyrie: "I see...the King's power is too great for you to stay awake with him, nonetheless, my name is Valkyrie but you may continue to call me Tracy,  but never mind that I've been ordered by his highness to take you to Nidavellir, we must go at once." She said as she suddenly hugged him and they flew up in the sky.

(Y/n): "HOLY SHITT!!!! WE'RE FLYING!!!" He shouted freaking out.

Valkyrie: "Hold on tight!! Nidavellir awaits us!!" She said as she made him hug her tighter, burying his face in her breasts as he started blushing redder than Ruby's cape, she hover for a second as she closed her eyes.

Valkyrie: "All fathers protect us." She said as suddenly she flew faster than the speed of sound heading to Remnant's Nidavellir.

(PRESENT TIME)
Blake's POV:

Lady Jenna had told us what (Y/n) had gone through, his training, what power he gained, and to be honest I found it very unbelievable, did this mean (Y/n) was now a God?

Jenna: "No sweetie, he isn't." Jenna said smiling as I freaked out did she..read my mind?

Jenna: "Yes I did, one of my many abilities, but to answer your question dear, no he isn't exactly a God per say, more of a demi-God, a human with godlike power, but he can still be killed, so he's not invincible, but it's going to take a very powerful opponent to bring him down, after all, take that power of his away and he's still the same (Y/n), inhumanly strong and everything." She said sounding proud.

Sun: "Wow, so (Y/n) became way more stronger than before?" He asked.

Jenna: "Damn Skippy, however like I said he isn't unkillabe or unbeatable, so even with the power he gained, he's still going to need his friends, although he does have Tracy." She said.

Blake: "Wait so Tracy is a Valkyrie? So she's like his servant?" I asked.

Jenna: "More like personal guard or advisor, When Thor came here from Asgard, the Valkyrie you know as Tracy was actually a Valkyrie in training, but unlike the other Valkyrie Tracy became very close to Thor." She explained.

Sun: "Wait you don't mean that they were "close close" do you?" He said.

Jenna: "No dear, she looked to him as a father figure of sorts, but being the only Valkyrie that survived Ragnoark, Thor brought her here with him, and since even Valkyries have a lifespan that does run out, Thor blessed her a body like no other, one capable of living forever and capable of her being able to change it anyway she would like, of course she is also able to give life to another personality while she lies dormant within much like Thor has done with his bloodline." Jenna explained.

Blake: "So wait that's another thing, your telling me that Nora and (Y/n)'s heritage started with Thor? As in their related to Thor the God of Thunder?" I asked.

Jenna: "Yes, I mean I thought that was obvious since both their semblance has to do with lightning, their last name is Valkyrie, and their both inhumanly strong and energetic." She explained as Sun and I looked at each.

Sun/Blake: "Ohhhhh." We both said.

Sun: "Then how come Nora didn't get Thor's powers instead? she is older." He asked.

Jenna: "Well as Thor puts it "The Lightning comes before the Thunder." So (Y/n) is the Lightning and Nora is the Thunder, besides it's not like everyone in the Valkyrie family inherited Thor's power, no, you see Thor has lived as a spirit inside every Valkyrie that has ever been ,and will be born in Remnant, his goal during the times that have passed, which has been many many generations mind you, was to find that one Valkyrie that would inherit his power forever so that he may finually go rest eternally in Valhalla along with his fellow fallen asgardians, and it seems (Y/n) was that one Valkyrie, and even if (Y/n) died that power would only pass on to his next of kin, which in this case would be Nora or if he had any kids, someone (Y/n) loves very dearly, but that person would have also heard Thor's voice if he had wished to speak to them." She explained.

Blake: "That seems insane to believe." I told her.

Jenna: "So are many of Remnant's legends and yet some are actually real." She said as the boat siren rang meaning that we were here, the boat anchored and the walkway was put down as everyone was getting off.

Jenna: "Well dears this is where we part ways." She said smiling.

Blake: "Lady Jenna do you have to go? I mean if (y/n) said he was coming to find us then, I'm sure if you stick with us you'll see him again. " I asked giving a smile as she took my hand.

Jenna: "Blake dear, this old lady has done what she needed to do, now I'm free to do as I Please, and with Kenny and Ozzy, just know I'll always be around, so be a good girl Blake and you too Sunny boy." She said to him as he nervously smiled and rubbed his head.

Jenna: "And one last thing dear." She said.

Blake: "Yes?"

Jenna: "Find it in your heart to forgive (Y/n), he makes alot of mistakes, some more dire than others, but everything always seems to work out alright, believe me dear when the time comes he'll need you girls at his side, just as you girls will need him...just like you will all be needed together, for Remnant." She said as she gave me one finale hug and I hugged back, even though I met her only yesterday, I feel close to her, I honestly hope I see her again.

Jenna: "Come on Kenny, we have lots of exploring to do." She said to Kenny who was drooling over mangos that was for sale at a food stall

Jenna: "I'll buy you some later come on you little booger!" She said pulling him.

Kenny: "Bye Blake tell (y/n) I'll miss him!" He yelled now in his kid form.

they waved goodbye as they soon disappeared in the crowd.

Sun: "Man now I really want to see how (Y/n) looks now, bet he looks badass." He said.

Blake: "Its a little weird, it almost seems like your fangirling over him." I said.

Sun: "I'm not fangirling! Im just acknowledging him as strong person!" He defended as I chuckled and started walking as he followed.

Sun: "Man it sure is crowded here." He said trying to start a conversation.

Blake: "Yes yes it is." I said as we continued forward.

Sun: "So tell me Blake, one is it always so cramped? And two why are you mad as (Y/n) for?" He asked.

Blake: "Well one, When you take an entire species and put them on an island that is two thirds desert, then yeah it tends to be cramped, and as for the second thing, that's none of your business, all you need to know is I'm mad at him." I told him.

Sun: "Whow you guys have that much space?! Why waste It? A little desert never hurt anyone." He said completely ignoring the subject on (Y/n).

Blake: "Sun the desert her isn't like Vacuo, the wildlife here are more dangerous than on any other regions." I explained.

Sun: "So they gave us a terrible island, in the corner of Remnant, to try to shut us up?" She said.

Blake: "That's a pretty good summary yeah." I said as I walked away.

Sun: "Hmm jerks." He said as he followed me up some stairs.

Blake: "We tried to make the best of things." I said as we walked up some stairs and saw the beauty Menagerie had.

Sun: "Whoa...." He said mesmerized.

Blake: "This is Kuo Kuana." I informed him.

Sun: "It's...beautiful." He said letting it all sink in.

Sun: "I take it all back! This place looks great! Why would anyone want to leave?" He said as I looked at him.

Blake: "That's not the point Sun, we asked to be equal, just like everyone else, instead we were given an island and told to make do, so we did the best we could, we came together and made a home where any Faunus could feel welcome, but...this island, this town, will always be a reminder that we're still not equal, that we're still just second class citizens." I said looking down, till Sun put his hand on my shoulder.

Sun: "Well this guy(himself) is feeling pretty at home." He said trying to comfort.

Blake: *sighs* "Alright time to go home." I said as he got me closer to him.

Sun: "Oh yeah? Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?" He asked looking around.

Blake: "Kind of." I said as he kept pointing around.

Sun: "is it that one? What about that tiny one over there? I like the paint job." He said as I took his hand and corrected it to the very center of the place, the biggest house.

Blake: "Its...that one." I corrected as he looked at it and then me and then I nodded yes and he looked at the house again before quietly squealing, I smiled and rolled my eyes as we began walking to my house, as we got to the front I hesitated to answer, which Sun noticed.

Sun: "What is it?" He asked.

Blake: "Its just been...a long time since I've seen my parents." I said nervously.

Sun: "Well, you came all this way." He pointed out as took a deep breath and pulled the door knocked and it banged pretty loud as we both took a step back.

Sun: "If we're being honest that's pretty intimidating." He said as the door opened and there my mother stood.

??: "Blake?" She asked confused.

Blake: "Hi mom." I said nervously as she suddenly hugged me to my surprise.

??: "Oh My baby girl." She said sounding very worried as I hugged her back, this wasn't the reaction I was expecting but I wasn't going to complain, this reaction was warming.

??: "Kali, who is it?" A very manly voice called out I knew who that was.

It was my dad Ghira Belladonna, as soon as he walked to the door his facial expression suddenly changed from shocked to happy, also the reaction I wasn't expecting.

Me, Mom, and Sun came in and took a seat in the living room as mom made Tea and there we were discussing about Beacon's fall.

Kali: "We were horrified when we heard the news, the kingdom of Vale wasn't perfect but it certainly didn't deserve what happened, we were both so worried." Mom said.

Ghira: "Please, I knew she'd be fine!" Dad said proudly.

Kali: "That isn't the slightest bit true, you should've seen him pacing." Mom said smirking at him.

Sun: "You guys have nothing to worry about, I've seen your daughter in action before! And trust me she has some moves." He said as it sounded a bit...you know.

Ghira: "And what exactly do you mean by that Mr. Wukong?" My dad asked in a serious tone.

Sun: "I..uh..well you see sir, it's just that...shes such a good fighter and all." He babbled on as my mom came closer to say something.

Kali: "Why is he here again?" She asked me.

Blake: "He just kind of followed me home." I said honestly as Sun kept babbling on like an idiot.

Sun: "She's definitely above average! I mean uh..." He said as an awkward silence fell and everyone was just staring at him, he suddenly used his tail to pour himself more tea.

Sun: "This tea is really good!" He said drinking it and smiling nervously afterwards as my mom leaned in.

Kali: "I like him." She said as I started blushing.

Blake: "Mom!" I said as suddenly a loud bang was heard.

Ghira: "Darn it, I completely forgot about the meeting." Dad said frustrated.

Kali: "Ghira.."

Ghira: "Give me a moment." He said as he stood up and left.

Blake: "Is everything okay?" I asked my mom.

Kali: "Yes dear, just poor timing he can reschedule, it's just been hard dealing with then lately." She said.

Blake: "Dealing with who?" I asked.

Kali: "Hm, the White Fang." She said as me and Sun stood up in shock.

Blake/Sun: "What!?!" We both said shocked as we ran towards my dad.

Blake: "Dad!" I shouted as we saw two White Fang members at the front of the door.

Ghira: "Blake, what's wrong?" He asked as me and Sun stood there staring at them angrily.

??: "Miss Belladonna." The tall one said as they both bowed.

??: "We had no idea you've returned." The one with fox ears said.

Blake: "What are you doing talking to these people?" I asked my dad.

Ghira: "This is Corsac and Fennec Albain, they represent the White Fang here in Menagerie now." My dad introduced them.

Sun: "Those psychos are here, too!?" Sun said a bit shocked and angry.

Fennec: "Young man, I'm not sure what you've heard of our organization, but I can assure you we're not as ferocious as the media would have you believe." He said calmly as that angered me.

Blake: "What we've heard?! We've SEEN firsthand! Your fanatics slaughtered people!" I said angrily.

Ghira: "What is she talking about?" My dad asked in a serious tone turning to them.

Corsac: "Precisely what we've come to talk to you about, your grace." He said as I glared at them and my mom came up behind us.

Kali: "Is everything alright?" She asked.

Sun: "You guys seriously don't know?!" Sun asked shocked and angered too.

Ghira: "Know what?" My dad asked.

Blake: "The White Fang was at the Fall of Beacon, they attacked innocent civilians and released Grimm into the school." I explained.

Ghira: "Is this true?" My dad asked them.

Fennec: "Sadly your grace, it is." He said sounding innocent as that triggered me.

Blake: "Don't act like you're s-"

Ghira: "That's enough! Explain yourselves." My dad said in a serious tone.

Corsac: "Though it pains me to admit, it has become apparent that the Vale branch of the White Fang is no longer operating under the orders of High Leader Khan, rather they elected to follow the rule of one Adam Taurus, I believe you're all familiar with the young adept and his...Extreme philosophies." He said.

Sun: "You know, Beacon wasn't the first time the Fang started shooting up Vale!" Sun said angrily.

Fennec: "The High Council had their suspicions of a splinter group, but they could prove nothing until this latest incident."

Blake: "Incident! People are dead!" I said even more angered.

Corsac: "And it is a tragedy."

Fennec: "Your Grace, we came to assure you that Brother Taurus and his followers do not represent the will of the White Fang." He explained.

Ghira: "And how can I be sure of that?" My dad asked.

Corsac: "We understand if you bear any skepticism towards these claims, the White Fang's tactics are admittedly more aggressively since you stepped down as High Leader and became Chieftain of Menagerie, but this...is no way to make our message heard."

Fennec: "We have ample documatations from the council meeting as well as several strategies to apprehend and punish these starys if you'd care to review them."

Ghira: "I will, but another day, id like some time to reconnect with my daughter." He told them.

Corsac: "But of course, your Grace." He said bowing with his brother.

Fennec: "We completely understand, it was good to see you again young Blake." They said turning their attention to me now.

Corsac: "We were saddened when we heard of your departure from the White Fang, but understand if you can no longer support our cause."

Fennec: "It is a wearying fight after all."

Blake: "Who saids I'm done fighting?" I said stating a point, I'll keep fighting for the Faunus, for equality but not the way Adam or the White Fang do it, I'll do it my way, through peace.

Corsac: "Hmm...if you ever wish to return, you need merely to come find us." He said.

Funnec: "Sister Ilia would be elated." They said as my dad blocked us and said goodbye to them and closed the door, hearing about Ilia and all this of the White Fang just ruined my mood so I decided to go to my room, I needed to be alone.

3rd POV:

Sun: "So...those guys were creepy." Sun said to Blake's parents.

Ghira: "I really don't like you." Ghira said to Sun hurting his feelings a bit.

Sun: "I miss (Y/n), that guy is the best at cheering people up no wonder Blake and her team like him alot." Sun said out loud.

Kali: "Who's (Y/n)?" Kali asked.

Ghira: "And what do you mean Blake and her team like him? What type of like?" He asked glaring at Sun.

Sun: "(Y/n) Valkyrie, basically the strongest, nicest, coolest guy in Beacon, he's insanely strong! He's part of Blake's team as the unofficial fifth member, all the girls at Beacon like him and even some guys, weirdly enough." Sun told them.

Kali: "So..when you say "all the girls like him", do you mean as he's a ladies man? Or what?" Kali asked now curious.

Ghira: "And how "close" is he to his team? More specifically Blake?" He asked.

Sun: "Well..."

(Outside in front of the Belladonna Residence.)

Fennec: "An interesting development, wouldn't you say?"

Corsac: "Interesting indeed."

Fennec: "So, shall we inform Brother Adam?"

Corsac: "We shall." He said as they walked off together smirking evily.

Meanwhile back at the bar Qrow and Raven talked in, the waitress who served Qrow was scrubbing the floors as suddenly Tyrian walked up to her, being his creepy, psycho smiling self.

Tyrian: "Excuse me." He said as she looked up at him with fear in her eyes, he creepily licked his lips and chuckled a bit.

Tyrian: "I was hoping you could...help me find someone." He said as he started giggling maniacally.

(Meanwhile)

Tracy: "Mind telling me something." She said walking up to (Y/n)'s side.

Tracy: "Why did lady Jenna cover it up in enchanted bandage wraps?" She asked talking about (Y/n)'s yet to be revealed weapon, that was on his back.

(Y/n): "Meemaw said that the bandages were for it to "cool off" after I merged it with my Aura, same thing with my new arm, that's why I had that brown glove." He stated.

Tracy: "I see...do you miss Point Break?" She asked him.

(Y/n): "Heck Yeah! It was my starter weapon, plus me and Nora had this whole hammer thing going and seeing that it ran in the family, it's just going to have to be one of those things you have to let go, but it's okay, if what Meemaw and Thor said is true, about my new baby being "A King's Weapon"  than I'll be just as strong as Thor was when he got StromBreaker!" He said sounding excited and proud.

Tracy: "Correction "ALMOST as strong as Thor" unlike your weapon, Thor's  StromBreaker could summon the bifrost, something your's can't do." She corrected him as he rolled his eye.

(Y/n): "Look miss grumpy green cat, let's just both agree that: one, Fast travel with the Bifrost would have been so much easier and better than having to fly or walk around, and Two: It's Thor's fault for not explaining that I wasn't going to gain "ALL" his abilities."

Tracy: *Sighs* "Agreed." She said disappointedly.

(Y/n): "Cheer up Trace, the next town is only a couple miles away." He said ruffling her hair as she blushed and looked away not stopping him, cuz admittedly she like it when he did that to her.

Tracy: "What is the next town?" She asked.

(Y/n): "According to the map, it's a place called..Hee...gan...nay...na." He tried saying it the best he could.

Tracy: "Higanbana." She corrected.

Tracy: "Jeez how are you able to say Nidavellir, but can't even say Higanbana?" She said as he pouted.

(Y/n): "Don't correct me!" He said as she rolled her eyes.

Tracy: "So anyway what do you plan on naming it?" She said pointing to his wrapped up weapon, he suddenly stopped confusing Tracy.

Tracy: "What's wrong?" She asked him as he gave a wide smile and grabbed the handle to his new wrapped up."

(Y/n): "Jaune once told me I was the Lightning in "Lightning Rose" which was mine and Ruby's ship name, ever since he told me that, it stuck with me, "I am the Lightning" that is who I am, what I am, and if I'm the Lightning than I'm bring the Father of all Storms with me! to bring down Cinder! Salem! The Grimm!! and all those who wish to bring ruin and harm to the innocent and Remnant!! That Strom will be my weapon!! That Storm is: TEMPEST KING!!!" He shouted as he pulled his weapon from his back and pointed it up in the air as lightning shot out of it.

Meanwhile back at the inn with team RNJR Ruby woke up because of the loud crack of Thunder, she sat up looked over to the right and saw the boys were sleeping heavily, not even bothered by the loud storm outside, Ruby smiled at this, but her smile suddenly disappeared as fast as it came when she looked to her left and saw Nora, not in bed, but standing looking outside the window.

Ruby: "Nora?" She called out to her.

Nora: "Its strange..." Nora said as Ruby got up and walked up next to her.

Ruby: "What is?" Ruby asked her confused.

Nora: "Whenever (Y/n) And I weren't together in the same place, it's storms, always and the weird thing is...when a lightning shots down from the sky, I feel like I can sense where (Y/n) is, wither he's close by or far away." She said still looking outside and not turning to Ruby at all.

Ruby: "That is a little strange...but do you think he's far?" Ruby asked as Nora suddenly grabbed her hand, but in a comforting way, still looking outside.

Nora: "The Lightning is getting close." Nora said as she let go and went back to bed leaving a confused Ruby at the window, Ruby looked outside and saw a stream of lightning fall from the sky a couple miles away, it was strange but it looked beautiful to her and for a split second she understood what Nora meant by "The Lightning is getting close." It means (Y/n) was close, but she didn't want to get her hopes up, not tonight at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 579 9
One bad guy may be behind bars, but (Y/n) Valkyrie, our 17 year old Huntsmen Extraordinaire! Is left dreading that something bigger was coming to Bea...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
88.2K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
2K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...