Second Chances /✔/ Taekook

Από supermochii

Completed ✔ DO NOT READ THIS BOOK (you can but don't judge me) Five years after Jungkook left Taehyung to rai... Περισσότερα

Republishing
Dear Rereaders
Important
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
GUYS!!!!
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Important Note
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
A/N
Chapter Sixty-Nine
#
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
A/N
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Fifty-Two

23.1K 970 732
Από supermochii

T I M E  S K I P

2 year time skip

Sometime in June~

Haneul: 7

Ahreum: 2

-

"Is this our house?!" Haneul exclaimed as he unbuckled his seatbelt and stared up at the big house before him.

About five months ago Jungkook and Taehyung decided to take a big step in their relationship, instead of Taehyung moving into Jungkook's house they both decided to start fresh and buy themselves a completely new house. The couple found a large, spacious house in an upper-middle class neighbourhood with five bedrooms and two baths. The house met everything they wanted down to the very last detail and now, finally, they're officially moving in!

"Yup," Taehyung said, turning in his seat to face the six year old, "do you like it?"

Haneul nodded, his eyes wide and completely at loss for words. The house had two front garage doors and a big green front yard with gorgeous plants gathered around the front area.

"Where's my room?!" Haneul asked as he opened his door and jumped out, "show me my room!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "do you have Ahreum or do you want me to get her?"

The two year old had fallen asleep during their car ride to their new house after cutting a fit because Haneul kept messing with her pacifier.

"Mommy, come on!" Haneul yelled, "i want to see my room!"

Jungkook chuckled at the impatient six year old, "i got her."

The brunette nodded and opened the door before taking the keys out of the older male's hand. Haneul grabbed his hand and Taehyung allowed the seven year old to pull him towards the porch. Haneul jumped in place as Taehyung shoved the key in the keyhole and turned it.

"Oh, my goshness!" Haneul yelled as he pressed his hands against his cheeks.

The living room was rather large with two white couches and two dark blues chairs near a big fireplace. On each side of the fireplace were two big windows behind white and beige curtains. On the left side of the fireplace were a floor-to-ceiling window and a shelf with a big flat screen TV in the centre with candles, tiny handbooks and Haneul's Wii.

"This is really big!" Haneul said.

"Yeah, it is," Jungkook said as he walked into the house carrying his sleeping two year old.

"I'mma go lay her down, come on Hannie i'll show you your room," the raven-haired male said as he started towards the staircase. Haneul cheered and ran in front of Jungkook only to be scolded by Taehyung who told him to be careful when on the stairs. Of course, the seven year old just gave him a sheepish smile before running up the stairs anyway.

"Daddy, where's sissy's room?" Haneul asked as he jumped down the hallway, "and where's your room and Mommy's room?"

"Mommy and i are sharing a room," Jungkook said, stopping in front of a closed door. On the door was a pink bunny holding a beige sign that had the name 'AHREUM' painted in big black letters. Taehyung and Seokjin had gone to town on the year old's room and decorated her room all bunny themed using soft, almost pastel pink and grey.

In the far right corner was a white circle-shaped bed with bars around it for protection and a very light — almost white — pink canopy with a mobile with clouds hanging from it. Beside the bed was a huge window with light grey curtains, a white stuffed bunny, and a small toy crib was placed on the floor.

(There's no goose and there's a circle-shaped bed with bars instead of a crib)

On the other side of the room was open closer meaning it wasn't necessarily a 'closet' but instead just an area where Ahreum's coats or something of the sorts would be hanged. There was a little white and pink couch with a bunch of pillows on it and in the centre of the room was a closed in, circle play area with a bunch of toys inside of it with a small stroller with a stuffed kitten in it.

(Except there's no bed in the far left corner)

"Woah!" Haneul exclaimed as he started wandering around his sister's room, "this is pretty! Are will love it!"

"You think she will?" Jungkook asked, lying the two year old down on her new bed.

Haneul nodded and squatted down to poke one of the many stuffed bunnies. It fell over and he quickly discarded it and stood up, "I want to see my room! Is it Gucci?"

"No, it's not Gucci, Gucci hasn't released any type of room decor yet but once he does, i'll try to get it for you."

"Sweet! So what is it? It's not baby-ish is it?"

Now that Haneul was seven, he began to fall out of his 'baby-ish' ways and started liking different things. He still loved SpongeBob and We Bare Bears but not as much as he use to. His favourite colour was still purple but dark blue and orange started to close in on Purple's high status. He also started to like foxes, owls, and pandas more than he likes walruses which inspired the parent's idea for the theme of his room.

His door had a panda hanging on it, holding an indigo sign that said 'HANEUL' on it. At first, Namjoon and Jungkook were going to do Haneul's room but after Taehyung and Seokjin saw their theme they quickly took the wheel. They picked out the theme and told the other two men where to put everything while they continued to decorate Ahreum's room.

Jungkook felt like he did a great job on his son's room even though it wasn't his taste. Right when they walked into the room, Haneul released a loud gasp as he was met with a black and white teepee with a bunch of pandas inside of it. There was a black dresser beside the door and on the same side as the teepee was a bookshelf along with a large almost floor-to-ceiling window with and a closet beside the bookshelf. 

(Except there's some orange here, the bookshelf is where the bed is and the door is on the left wall ←)

Further inside the room was a tent-like bed with a bunch of fox and owl pillows. On the wall behind the bed were the words 'Dream Big Little One' with a bunch of tiny little white dots. There was a fox bin which held some of Haneul's stuffed animals and other toys. Beside his tent bed on the left was a huge window with a pine tree painted on the curtains. There was a cute fox table with a square lamp on top of it with a huge owl pillow propped up against it.

"Do you—"

"I LOVE IT!" Haneul screamed, running to jump on his bed.

Jungkook chuckled at his son's reaction. Taehyung walked up behind him and leaned against the doorway, "i take it he likes his room?"

"I don't like it, mom, i love it!" Haneul yelled as he hugged his owl pillow, "I'm naming her Ms. Patris!"

"Well you have a lot of stuffies to name, so you might as well get on with it," Taehyung said, pointing at the teepee and the fox bin, "and you better thank your daddy and Namjoon when you see him for designing your room."

Haneul nodded excitedly and jumped off his bed before running up to Jungkook and hugging his legs. Haneul was beginning to get tall, he already came up a little past Jungkook's waist.

"Thank you, daddy, you and Uncle Joon did a fabulous job!"

Jungkook laughed and tousled his son's hair, "well I'm glad you acknowledged my talent for room—" he jabbed in the ribs by Taehyung's elbow.

The raven-haired male rolled his eyes playfully before saying, "well I'm glad you like it! Now go name those poor, nameless stuffed animals."

Haneul giggled and nodded before running towards the fox bin and hauling it onto his bed. He dumped all the stuffed animals on his bed before sitting them all in a line. He stared at them before snapping his fingers, "parents! I need notecards, go get me some."

"I'll get them," Taehyung said. He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards the stairs, "Jungkook they're in the kitchen, right?"

"Uh...yeah i think," the older male answered as he followed the younger male downstairs.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen, each time he did so it would shock him to see how big and gorgeous it was. There was a big counter island with six chairs in all with three big lights hanging over it. In the centre of the island was a glass bowl-like object that wasn't filled with anything yet but it soon would be. There were three big, side-by-side windows above the sink which was the main source of light at the moment.

Taehyung walked towards the drawers and started searching through them, knowing he put the sticky notes or notecards somewhere in the kitchen.

"Jungkook did you move the—"

Taehyung paused when he felt two arms hug his waist. He turned and beamed at the older male before pecking his lips.

"Thank you," Jungkook said, his lips brushing against the brunette's as he talked, "for giving us a chance and actually agreeing to doing this."

Taehyung chuckled and took the older male's face in his hand, "every idiot makes idiotic mistakes due to their brains working on pure idiocy."

"Way to ruin the fuckin' mood."

"I was only speaking the truth, Kookie, you know i'm honest."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pressed his lips against Taehyung's again.

Finally, after seven fucking years, they were living together again and getting ready to restart their lives with their two precious beans.

"MOMMY, MY NOTECARDS!" Haneul screamed from upstairs.

"Jungkook, the fucking notecards, i got to find the fucking notecards."

-

Word Count: 1675

Awe.

Also I didn't get to describe Taekook's bedroom here have a looksie:

Except that creepy painting isn't there. Let's replace it with....a abstract painting. Allow your brains to imagine an abstract painting above that bed that does with the decor.

I plan to sue Monsta X for SBLW (Severe Bias List Wrecking) its a felony in my opinion and i'll take honour in guarding their cell.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

247K 13.4K 67
After getting himself abducted by human traffickers Jungkook thought he couldn't get in a much worse situation.He didn't expect to get auctioned to a...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.4K 738 15
The war with Voldemort was over. Draco Malfoy was forced to flee for his life ending up in Muggle London where he met you, the muggle whose house he...
505K 21.5K 43
"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since forever. but taehyung has a secret...he's in...