Fire and Ice {Rosalie Hale}

By skjefferson

"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she... More

•Epigraph•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•Epilogue•
Part 2: Twilight
•Epigraph•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
Sequel Up!

•Fire:00•

25.6K 413 4
By skjefferson

I didn't know it then. But the year of 1960 was the year my entire life changed.

I didn't know it then, but when the most beautiful family I had ever laid eyes on moved to my school, they would put everything into a new perspective for me.

I didn't know it then, but I was soon about to find a new lease on life.

I didn't know it then, but my love for her was going to be never ending.

I didn't know it then, but she was ice. She was cold and hard to touch, tamed and controlled. She was independent and tough to reach.

I was fire. I was untamed, wild, and bold.

We were two different people. But we shared the same soul.

I didn't know it then, but her love was going to be the thing to save me and vice a versa. We belonged together. Everyone says we go together better than anything.

For us, the saying "opposites attract" was real. And we relished in that love.

She was mine and I was hers. And in the end, that was better than anything I could ever ask for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
153K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
285K 5.3K 68
Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they balance eachother out. Currently under ed...
133K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...