RIVERDALE INSTAGRAM RP

By rubes14x

Just some weird book I wanted to do All about serpents, northsiders and much more Enjoy! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
Cast list:
23
24
25
26
27
Disclaimer and Chapter 28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
RIP Luke Perry
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Bonus

20

757 10 0
By rubes14x

Cheryl's POV:
??:Are you testing her???!!!
Cheryl:Toni?????!!!!!

There stood Toni Topaz right infront of me! I screamed feeling happy and full of joy!

Penelope:Cheryl, say what you wanted to say!
Cheryl:No just send the emancipation papers over to the bar and I will be happy to sign them.
Fangs:Sorry to interrupt, but Sheriff Minetta needs Cheryl and Toni at the station, says it's urgent!
Cheryl:Okay, let's go Toni.

When we got to the station, we were called into his office.

Sheriff Minetta:Girls, this won't take long.
Toni:What's this about?
Sheriff Minetta:About you Toni, I need to ask you a few questions about where you were over the past three months. Let's begin, Where were you?
Toni:The Ghoulie's lair sir.
Sheriff Minetta:Why were you there?
Toni:I was there because I wasn't allowed to leave. They kidnapped me.
Sheriff Minetta:How did you get there?
Toni:They hurt me, they stabbed me, the payed the hospital to say that I was dead, they put a bag over my head and put me in their lair for three months. I had two snacks a day and 1 bottle of water a day. I found a way to escape though.
Sheriff Minetta:How did you escape?
Toni:I found a pocket knife on the beside me, grabbed it and cut myself free, I ran as fast as I could to the Whyte Wyrm with the Ghoulies following me, halfway through them following me they stopped because they were out of breath!
Sheriff Minetta:That is all, thank you Miss Topaz for your time, you are free to go.

When we got outside, Toni gasped at the sight. A family staring at her, she looks like the mother and the father.

Who's family do you think that is? Comment your guess and ideas plzzzzzzz.
Toodles
Ruby🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.3K 15
F.P Jones gets a new wife but F.P isn't the only Jones mesmerized by his new wife. *Smut* *Cussing* *Sexual Content*
Cuffed By Hello

Fanfiction

143K 2.8K 42
When you become a serpent, you get a bracelet with your name on it and you give it to someone when you want to protect them and you want to keep them...
33.9K 740 21
Just dozens of one shots of different scenarios that I imagine for my serpent princesses
15 0 12
Toni and the serpents go to Riverdale High, hoping for a better education and future, but what they don't know is, that the people there are fucking...