Mistakes

By WarriorcatsDarkstar

Same story as the one from @RandomEddsworldFan, just different account. More

ALLEGIANCES
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note (Ships)
Author's Note
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/N
idk anymore
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
a/n

Chapter Nine

30 1 0
By WarriorcatsDarkstar

[Thanks, Swift!!!]

Pinekit's POV

"Blackshade!"

Pinekit jumped awake to her mother hissing furiously. She absentmindedly reached over to bat Willowkit, then realized she wasn't there. Nightkit was gone as well. Her nose was filled with the scent of ShadeClan. Her yellow eyes widened, realizing what had happened.

"Shadedoak, did they take Nightkit and Willowkit?" She asked her mother, worried and calm on the outside, but inwardly she was furious.

Shadedoak snarled, "Yes." Softheart blinked open her eyes, hearing Shadedoak's furious hisses,

"How dare they!" She stood up, trying not to wake up her own kits, "I'll keep and eye on your kits, go tell Honeystar. Just in case they come back."

She bared her teeth. Redkit stirred slightly, but didn't wake.

Pinekit lashed her tail, her fury coming out, "Mouse-brained fox-hearts!" She glared out the hole that the ShadeClan warriors had made in the nursery wall.

Shadedoak stalked out of the den, lashing her tail.

Softheart sat down by Pinekit, "It'll be alright. We'll get them back."

The kit blinked, "I'm surprised you don't doubt my mother's loyalty. Many of the warriors do since finding out Blackshade was our father."

The queen's eyes widened, surprised, "I didn't know that you noticed that much," She shook out her pelt, "But those were kits they stole, and as a mother that infuriates me."

Pinekit snorted, "I can think of better ways to steal kits. They would have done better to distract her, then grab my littermates. But then, my mother probably wouldn't even fall for something like that."

Softheart grinned wryly, "You're very smart for a kit at three moons."

The dappled kit raised her head proudly, "Even if they had taken me I would easily be able to find ways to escape.""

They did what?!" Bluespark's furious hiss sounded from outside the den, "I'm going to shred them if they even try to come back here!"

The pale ginger queen flicked her tail, "I think I'm going to wait to speak to her until she cools off...it's getting close to dawn, so I think I'll wake up the rest of the kits." She nudged her own kits gently.

Pinekit nudged her brother, "Redkit, time to get up."

He groaned, "Do I have to?" Then his eyes popped open in surprise, "Wait a second, is this the one time you never prank me to wake me up? Where are Nightkit and Willowkit?" He glanced over, noticing the ShadeClan scent and hole. His eyes grew big, "Were they stolen?"

"Yes," Pinekit's eyes darkened.

"Will they return here? What if they stay there to long? What if they get hurt? What if-" He was cut off by his sister. Pinekit took a deep breath, "No more 'what if's,' they will be rescued." She looked her brother in the eyes, "We mean the world to our mother. She will do everything in her power to get them back."

Bluespark's POV

Bluespark lashed her tail, pacing back and forth in front of the nursery. Fury blazed in her amber eyes. Her mother had gone out of the camp to blow off steam and get a level head. Twigstem had suggested that she do that as well, but Bluespark had refused.

Twigstem sighed, looking over at her, "Seriously, you need to blow off steam. You won't have a level head ever if you don't calm down."

Bluespark stopped, huffing. She shot an annoyed look at the tom, "Well, what do you know about having kin stolen?!"

"Do you want to go hunt?" He avoided the question. Twigstem had already finished organizing patrols. He was stepping in for Shadedoak while she was in the nursery, "It might help. I'll come with if it makes you feel better."

Bluespark felt heat flush under her pelt, "Uh, sure."

Pinekit popped out from behind her, a mischievous grin on her face, "You like him, don't deny it!"

"Oh, be quiet Pinekit," She half-heartedly glared at her.

"Ok, then," Pinekit skipped away to where she and her brother had been sharing a mouse.

Twigstem shook off the comment, "Well...uhh....Let's go hunt then."

"Yeah, before my sister gets any more ideas," Bluespark muttered, following him out of the tunnel into the forest. She took a deep breath of fresh air, feeling her head clear.

Twigstem look over at her with a smirk, "I told you going out of camp would help."

Bluespark grumbled under her breath, shooting a look at him, "Well I was sort of dealing with a lot of anger, mouse-brain."

Hearing a rustle up in the trees, she glanced up, narrowing her eyes. Without saying a word, she slowly followed the birds path. When it had settled, she climbed up a nearby tree silently. Her tail lashed slowly as she stalked across the branch to where it was perched. Bluespark, brushed against a few leaves, and she hissed in annoyance as it flew away. She raced after the sparrow, leaping into the next tree without missing a beat. The blue-gray and white she-cat followed it through the trees, then waited for it to get to a nearby branch. Her eyes lit up as she spotted another bird landing beside it. She carefully stalked along the branch, managing not to rustle any leaves. Then she lunged, grabbed on in her jaws, breaking its neck. Leaping into the air, she swatted the second bird down, landing neatly on the ground without a scratch.

"Bluespark! For StarClan's sake, don't run off like that!" Twigstem emerged, breathing heavily.

Bluespark smirked, "Well, look what I caught." She moved aside to reveal the two sparrows.

He looked over at her in surprise, "Wow. And you never left the trees?"

"Yep," She grinned. ShadeClan scent washed over her, and she turned around with narrowed eyes. Burnttalon and a few others she didn't know by name were with him.

Bluespark growled softly, "So, are you happy with what you accomplished?" She shot a glare at them.

Burnttalon snorted, "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about! Your friends stole two of my kin," She lashed her tail, "and if you touch either of them I'll have my mother come beat you up again."

The tom's eyes widened. His clanmates exchanged a surprised glance, "Wait, Shadedoak is your mother?" Burnttalon frowned, confused.

She snorted, "What, you can't tell that I have her sweet and friendly personality?"

"Bluespark, we should get back to camp," Twigstem murmured.

The blue gray and white she-cat nodded, "Alright, I've had enough fun bothering them anyways." She picked up one of the sparrows and disappeared into the forest towards the camp, Twigstem following.

She walked into the camp, setting her prey down in the freshkill pile. Glancing around, she spotted her mother sitting with Nettlesun, Redkit, and Pinekit. Saying a goodbye to Twigstem, she padded over.

"Feeling better?" She asked her mother.

Shadedoak flicked her ears, "A little. I figured I might as well distract myself from the fact that two of my kits are in the ShadeClan camp," She curled her lip, "With Blackshade. He doesn't deserve them when he already has kits."

Nettlesun growled softly, "I agree. If he wanted to have some of your kits he could have asked nicely rather than resorting to stealing."

The small warrior snorted, "I would maybe let him take care of some of them if he had asked."

Bluespark flicked her tail, "I understand he would want to care for his kits, but really? Stealing? Saying they belong with him and not you? That's just plain rude. Kits should stay with their mother."

Shadedoak chuckled, "Glad you feel the same about that topic."

She leaned over to her mother, whispering in her ear, "I hope all the warriors who doubt you are listening."

"That would be nice," She narrowed her eyes, "Because I was always loyal to my clan. Even when I was with Blackshade."

Nettlesun yawned, "I'm going to head to my nest," He glanced over at where the sun was setting, "Or do you want me to stay with you and watch the kits tonight?"

"I'd rather have someone watching the kits with me. Even though that hole has been fixed I'd rather have my guard up," Shadedoak answered softly.

Nettlesun smiled, "Of course."

Shadedoak shook out her pelt, "Bluespark, can you bring the kits in once their ready? I'm going to get some extra moss for Nettlesun."

Bluespark grinned, "Sure can." Shadedoak and Nettlesun slipped into the nursery, leaving Bluespark with the kits.

Pinekit glanced over at Bluespark, "Can I talk to you?"

"Of course," The blue gray and white she-cat nodded.

Redkit yawned, "I'll go help Nettlesun and Shadedoak."

Pinekit sat down, tail tip flicking, "I want to see my littermates."

Bluespark frowned, "I can't get you into the ShadeClan camp. I'm not a ShadeClan warrior as you've probably noticed."

She grinned, "That's why I want to speak to my father about that."

"And just why do you think he'd listen to me?" Bluespark snorted, "I can't just walk into his territory and ask to speak to him."

The dappled kit coiled her tail neatly over her paws, "That's why we'll be patient and wait for him to be in the right place."

The blue gray and white she-cat laughed, "Hey, there was never any 'we' in this."

Pinekit examined her claws, "I'll tell Shadedoak about that prank you're planning for her."

Bluespark looked at her, wide-eyed, "You wouldn't dare!"

She smiled evilly, "Yes, I do dare."

Bluespark took a deep breath, "Fine. When do you want to speak to him?"

"Tomorrow," Pinekit answered.

She flicked her tail, "Then tomorrow it is. I'm going to go get some rest. Try not get into trouble. Oh, and at least let Shadedoak and Honeystar know about this. I don't want anyone worrying about you."

Pinekit nodded, "Alright. See you in the morning."

"See you in the morning," Bluespark padded over to the warriors den, curling up in her nest. Heartbeats later, she slipped into sleep.

Pinekit's POV

Pinekit curled up beside her brother, closing her eyes. Darkness slid over her as she fell into sleep. She opened her eyes again, confused as she woke up to a dark and strange place."Where am I?" She wondered aloud.

An unfamiliar voice answered her, "You are in a safe place." A dark gray she-cat with dapples walked over to the kit.

Pinekit narrowed her eyes, "Who are you? And for the record, this place radiates danger."

The she-cat chuckled, "You are so much more like your mother than you realize. You have her bravery and curiosity."

"Answer my question, who are you?" Pinekit lashed her tail.

"My name is Nightstar," the she-cat answered, ice blue eyes flashing, "So insistent, just like your mother."

"Leave her alone, mouse-heart," A starry tom stalked over.Nightstar chuckled darkly, "Ah, Stormrunner. So glad you could join us."

Stormrunner snorted, "It's my pleasure," He muttered dryly. Then he lifted his head, "Don't bother getting me cozy, I'm here to bring Pinekit somewhere safe. Away from you." He growled softly.

Nightstar smiled, "Who said you were going anywhere?" Unfamiliar Dark Forest warriors blocked off his escape, "You are going to be my guest for a long, long time."

The blue gray and white tom swished his tail back and forth calmly, "Really? What makes you think that?"

She yawned, "I know for myself you aren't as strong a fighter as Shadedoak is. Maybe you should have trained as a warrior instead."

Pinekit looked between both of them in confusion, "What are you even talking about? Who's Stormrunner? I've heard his name before, but I don't know who exactly he is."

"Aww, your mother didn't tell you about him?" Nightstar chuckled, "He's Bluespark's father."

Pinekit snorted, "I can tell. Bluespark is a spitting image of him."

Nightstar shook her head in amusement, "Continuing on, he sacrificed himself trying to save her littermate from being stolen by my friend. He'll never be strong enough to protect you."

"But together we can do anything," Shadedoak emerged out of the darkness behind Nightstar, baring her teeth, "I don't appreciate you trying to harm the ones I care about. Nor do I like that Burnttalon is your friend," She shot a glare at him.

Pinekit narrowed her eyes, spotting him. Stormrunner stepped protectively in front of her, amber eyes narrowed, "You aren't touching her again."

Burnttalon shrugged, "Well, she should have stayed in camp like most little kits do."

Pinekit lifted her chin, "Well, I'm not most kits."

Shadedoak cut in, "I have a little show for you, Burnttalon." She turned to Nightstar, "I'd like to challenge you to a 'training session.'I'm sure you haven't had a workout like I can give you in awhile."

"Come over here, Pinekit," Stormrunner beckoned her over to a clear area, "Let's watch the show." He sat down, curling his tail around Pinekit.

Pinekit yawned, laying down. Shadedoak and Nightstar stepped into the center of the clearing. Her mother lunged, a blur of movement. The two cats went on for awhile, landing and missing blows. But the small warrior had no scratches whatsoever. Burnttalon seemed amazed, and scared, by that.

When they were done, Pinekit had fallen asleep, Shadedoak brought her back to the waking world after speaking with Stormrunner for a bit. Dawn light filtered into the den as Pinekit blinked open her eyes. Shadedoak was calmly sitting beside her, grooming her pelt like she hadn't been fighting the most powerful Dark Forest warrior she knew not long ago.

"Well, that was interesting," Pinekit commented, "What in the name of StarClan did Nightstar want with me anyways?"

Shadedoak growled, "She wanted to trap you in her web of lies. Nightstar trains cats from all clans. Some she lures in as kits, like she tried with you." She snorted, "Nightstar should know better. All the times she's tried to mess with any of my kits I've gotten rid of her."

Bluespark poked her head into the den, "Hey, Pinekit, you ready?"Shadedoak chuckled, "I'll follow at a distance, just in case. I hear she threatened you."

The blue gray and white she-cat snorted, "Why yes, she did. Now come on, you two."

The dappled kit grinned, "I'm always ready. Can I ride on your back?"

Bluespark chuckled, "Sure. You aren't to heavy yet, so I can carry you for a while."

She climbed up on her sister's shoulders, carefully clinging on with her paws. Bluespark moved forward, ducking down as she went through the thorn tunnel so Pinekit didn't get scratched by the thorns. Shadedoak jumped up into the trees, moving away. Bluespark moved in the opposite direction, towards the ShadeClan border. They went around the clearing, listening for any movement. Bluespark froze, catching a scent.

Pinekit tasted the air, curling her lip at the scent she picked up, "What is it?"

Bluespark growled, more hate in her voice than Pinekit had ever heard, "Thorn." As she spoke, a pale-brown tom emerged through the undergrowth, more rogues following.

"Why, hello Bluespark," Thorn smiled, tone mocking, "It's been a long time." He glanced over at Pinekit, "And I believe this is your new sister?"

"You won't touch her!" Bluespark hissed, glaring at him, dropping Pinekit behind her, away from Thorn's sight.

She turned to Pinekit, "Pinekit, RUN!" Pinekit's eyes widened, and she raced away. Paws pounced behind her as rogues pursued. She burst into the clearing near the border, not caring that she crossed it. She had to get away from them. Sharp pain flared as claws grabbed her tail.

She was whipped around, and found herself staring into Burnttalon's eyes, "Hello, Pinekit." He smiled darkly, "My friend Thorn requested a new cat for his group, and you have been chosen."

"Leave me alone!" Pinekit struggled, trying to get free from his claws.

"Now, now. Stop struggling and we won't hurt you," One of the rogues following Burnttalon scolded her mockingly.

Burnttalon sat back, but kept her pinned, "Thorn told me I could have a bit of fun with you. And I will." He swiped his claws across one of her ears, tearing off the tip. She yowled, pain tearing through her as he raked his claws across her shoulder as well.

"Get away from her!" A flash of starlight burst past her as Stormrunner shoved Burnttalon off her. A sound from off to the other side made Pinekit turn her head, expecting it be more rogues.

"Slatefall, come on!" It was her father. She tried to move, but was in to much pain. Blood dripped down from her torn ear into her eyes, obscuring her sight. Darkness rushed over her as she lost consciousness.

"Hey! Be gentle! Who do you think is the medicine cat here?" Stormrunner's voice broke through as she opened her eyes,

"Where am I?" She murmured. "Pinekit! Thank StarClan!" Shadedoak gasped, "I thought I lost you." She shook her head lightly, clearing her vision.

Blackshade was glaring at Stormrunner, tail lashing. Bluespark was beside her, scratches covering her left shoulder. One of her ears was torn slightly.

A she-cat that smelled like herbs answered, "You're in the ShadeClan medicine den."

Pinekit frowned, sitting up slightly, wincing as she did, "Why not DuskClan?"

Shadedoak flicked her tail, "ShadeClan was closer. And you were in critical condition, so there was no time to waste. Stormrunner was able to stop most of the bleeding before you lost to much blood."

She shot a glare at Blackshade, "But Blackshade kept pestering him so he couldn't treat your wounds."

Stormrunner muttered under his breath, "Well, if he would stop being jealous of someone he had never met that would be helpful."

Blackshade glared at him again, narrowing his eyes, "I was trying to help. That's my kit for StarClan's sake!"

Shadedoak let out and exasperated sigh, "Both of you quit it! I would like for you to be nice so Pinekit can recover enough so we can go home."

Pinekit lay back down, gritting her teeth as she lay back down, "Unless of course you want me to die by you two arguing. Mousebrained toms." She muttered.

Her father did a double take, "Has she always had that sharp of a tongue?"

"Yes, she has," Shadedoak swatted him with her tail, "Who do you think she got it from?"

"It's time for me to go anyways, I've done what I can," Stormrunner flicked his tail, "See you another time, my love," He touched noses with Shadedoak, then disappeared in a burst of starlight.

Bluespark sighed, "Am I allowed to go home? I don't think there's enough room for all of us in here with that cats big ego." She flicked her tail at Blackshade.

"Yes, you are. You aren't quite as injured as your sister," The small warrior nodded. "Thank you,"

Bluespark stood up, padding out of the den, "Keep Pinekit out of trouble for me." She grinned at Pinekit, "See you later."

"Bye," Pinekit chuckled. I hope I get better soon, she sighed, I want to go home to DuskClan with all of my littermates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
58.6K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
91.1K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...