Dancing for Destiny

By CakesandWriting

A dream to dance. Four friends, how many love stories? An original tale of dance, destiny and daring....... ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Dancing for Destiny

81 2 1
By CakesandWriting

For everyone mentioned (and everyone I couldn't fit in!)

Dancing For Destiny

Prologue

A man and a woman stepped off the boat carrying two small packages. They looked around warily and rushed down the wharf to the inn with the sign above it that marked it out as 'The Harbour Master'. As they approached it, two people came out and showed them in. Inside, there was a bar and several tables scattered about. The smell of smoke filled the room, clogging up every corner.

The four people sat down at the bar and ordered drinks. After about an hour and numerous drinks for every person, the travel weary man stood up and went into the men's restroom clutching one of the packages to his chest. When he came out a few moments later, he was just in time to see the three people left at the bar exchanging gifts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 5 4
Eva Parker goes with her best friend to a nightclub and meets a handsome stranger. Both feel an instant attraction to each other and sparks fly. Betw...
69 6 12
it's a story about a girl named Eva and her friend Steven. will she fall in love with him? will he be able to let her out of her terrible life ? the...
41.1K 1.1K 18
After being gone for four years, Emmy Johnson moves back to her hometown of Santa Carla, with her mother. She meets four mysterious strangers, who se...
3.7K 289 28
Alisha and her best friend Diana have got a chance to fulfill their dream. i.e dancing with their Idol--Matt Steffanina.But between this they meet a...