✅ Kamen Riders of DxD

By CaucasusBeetle

{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei... More

1. Into The New World
2. Drill Crusher
3. Death
4. Awaken, Dragon Knight
5. Night Rogue
6. Dokusou Hunter
7. Phoenix Blaze
8. Hazard Rage
9. Ryusei vs Ryuga
10. As a Brother, As a Family
11. Dohnaseek Fall
12. Revelation (S1 Finale)
13 (S2). You Still My Family
14. Survive! Dragon Knight Boost Up!
16. The Cobra Appear
17. Familiar Scent
18. Aftershock
19. Dragon Dragon Unleash
20. Lord Of Speed
21. Past Mistake
22. Detective Rider
23. The Greeed King
24. Building Toward The Future
25. Riders vs Hero
26. Prison Dragon
27. Killbas
28. Superior Fall (S2 Finale)
29 (S3). Hope
30. Alive
31. Three Way Versus
32. Final Rogue
33. Build Return
34. Evolution End
35. Build and CrossZ
36. Itsy Bitsy Spider
37. Final Phase Fight
38. Journey (S3 Finale)
Epilogue

15. The Vanishing Dragon

1.6K 22 6
By CaucasusBeetle

Issei is now clad in red armor in a form using a new card. His red burning armor that has dragonic feature on it. He is now Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive as he ready his DragVisor Zwei that turn into sword mode and summoned via his boosted gear. Saji ready his Nebula Steam Blade as both charge at transform Kokabiel that call himself, Crow.

Two kamen riders from the devil side is now fighting against Kokabiel himself. Issei and Saji still struggle which 1. Issei still need to adapt his newly found power up and 2. Kokabiel still a better fighter against a rookie of a pawn devils.

"Whats wrong? Is that all? All that power up you have, you still can't even scratch me!", said Kokabiel. Issei grit his teeth behind the helm of his armor, as boosted gear announce 'Boost!', to power up his strength. Saji manage to punch Kokabiel in a chest which make Kokabiel, skid a bit and then Issei continue with a upward slash from hisDragVisor Zwei which cause Kokabiel skid backward more as Kokabiel grab his chest in pain which cause him a chuckle.

"Interesting, you actually did give me a better fight!!", shout Kokabiel. "Is this guy even real..", said Saji. "He is war monger....he likes to fight then..we give him one hell of a fight to him!", said Issei.

Issei pull down the lever at his sword multiple time,

*Shoot Vent*

Issei charge at Kokabiel as he shoot meteor fireball while Saji put a Robot Fullbottle at Nebula Steam Gun as he charge up. Issei finish shooting the meteor fireball as Saji shoot toward Kokabiel as a hologram of Robot arm appears and grab Kokabiel and smash him to the wall.

"Did we get him?", ask Ryusei.

'Twin Breaker! Crow! Hawk!!'

Kokabiel fly with a Crow wings as Hawk head form at his Twin Breaker and punch Saji. "Saji!!", shout Issei.

'Gatling!'

Gatling form at Kokabiel's Twin Breaker as barrage of bullets shot at Issei and explode. "Aaaargh!!", Issei fall backward.

Rias and Sona gasp. Kiba and Xenovia charge at Kokabiel with their sword on their hand while Koneko charge at Kokabiel with her fist.

"Fool...you pesky devils are no match with me!! Did these two tell you to back off?!!", shout Kokabiel. Kokabiel use energy wave to make them fly away from him. "Seem to me, your precious kamen riders are done for...hahahahahaha!!!", laugh Kokabiel.

"Oh ya...how about me?".

*Vortex Break*

Gold energy slash Kokabiel into the wall. Rias and Sona with the rest of their peerage saw the slash which make them turn behind. Its Ryusei.

Ryusei now in Enigma Build Hazard form, wielding Drill Crusher as he walk past them toward Kokabiel.

"Nii-san..."

"Is that....a kamen rider..?", ask Saji.

"Ryu-nii!!", Asia run and hug Ryusei and cry.

"Its ok, Asia. Im here..", said Ryusei.

"A human kamen rider....how lowly...are you to attack me!!!", shout Kokabiel, charge at Ryusei as Ryusei then again use the Drill Crusher finisher toward Kokabiel

Ryusei swing his sword and slash Kokabiel upward and downward slash back to him as energy slash wave hit him and he fall to the ground.

Kokabiel groan in pain. "A lowly human can actually hurt me...chuckle. Interesting!! You might actually give me a decent fight, ningen no kamen rider!!", shout Kokabiel.

Ryusei walk toward Kokabiel as the fallen angel charge at him. Kokabiel about to punch him but Ryusei block the attack with his sword as then he counter and kick Kokabiel to the chest then proceed to slash Kokabiel with his sword. One slash, two slash and three slash combo then he change the sword into a gun mode as he fire another energy blast at Kokabiel in point blank.

"Uaaaaaagh!", shout Kokabiel. Kokabiel fall backward again but struggle to back up, as he charge again. Ryusei put down his sword and walk fastly toward Kokabiel. Kokabiel punch Ryusei at the chest but Ryusei didnt skid back as Ryusei grab the fist and knee Kokabiel at the chest and then he use a double round house kick to Kokabiel then he counter what Kokabiel throw at him and punch him at the ribs.

Issei just amaze what he saw. His brother, a human, can match Kokabiel but how?. "Why?! I somehow cant even put a scratch on you?! What did you do?!!", shout Kokabiel. "My sword is not ordinary weapon...", said Ryusei

-Earlier-

Kille Burst pay Ryusei a visit as Ryusei remembers the event playing right now. Kokabiel fighting against Issei.

"Yo, you seem in a hurry..", said Kille Burst. "You...what are you doing here...", said Ryusei. "Forget it, i don't have time for this...", said Ryusei again as he walk past Kille Burts. Kille Burst's hand glow red as he touch Beat CrossZer at the back of Ryusei which he flinch and roll away.

"What are you trying to do?!", shout Ryusei. "Nothing, i just add something at your sword. A bit of advice : the three faction being is weak against Nebula Gas..", said Kille Burst. Which make Ryusei shock. "How do you know this...?", ask Ryusei. "I have a fair share encounter with stray devils and fallen angels...they all weak against Nebula Gas..which make me can kill them..even the high class fallen angel and devils, or even an angels", said Kille Burst.

We should take a word from him. Who knows what he said might true...

Ryusei turn to Kille Burst but he is gone...

-Flashback end-

"Now, with this...i can defeat you...", said Ryusei as he rotate the crank.

*Ready Go! Hazard Finish!*

Ryusei jumps as he perform a rider kick towards Kokabiel, as Kokabiel pull down a wrench lever.

'Scrape Up Finish!'

Kokabiel jumps and perform rider kick to Ryusei as two rider kicks collide but with Kokabiel is weaken by the nebula gas that mix with the energy shot earlier, Ryusei rotate fastly the crank as he powering up.

"Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!", Ryusei overpower the Kokabiel's kick and kick Kokabiel which make Kokabiel goes flying to the ruin building.

"Uaaaaagh!!", shout Kokabiel in pain.

Ryusei safe land on the ground but Kokabiel struggle to get up but Ryusei just stand still.

"A lowly human, cant defeat me...i am not done yet! Huh?!"

'Vanishing Finish!!'

A figure dive down with a kick at Kokabiel.m whick make Kokabiel again, get sent to the wall and yell in a pain.

A figure land infront of Ryusei. Issei and Saji and the rest of devils there is shock to see another kamen rider there.

Kokabiel come out from the rubble as he began to disperse...

"Is this the end of me...? Heh, at least you give me one hell of a fight....",

Kokabiel stare at the sky as he raise his hand try to reach it...

"Father....Brothers...Sisters....For....give......me....",

Kokabiel then disperse into a particle...

The silver figure then turn a round as portal appear.

"Wait, who are you...?", ask Ryusei. The blue-silver rider stop, and then turn around, staring at Ryusei.

"Kamen Rider Vanish, Divine Dividing user....", said the silver figure.

"Divine....Dividing...?", ask Issei.

Are you gonna ignore me, white one?

Its been far too long, red one. Seem that you have a strong host again

Chuckle, well we both are here again. Our destiny is to battle each other.

Yes, and i hope your host will get more powerful by then....

Vanish enter the portal and the portal close.

Ryusei just stare at the sky. "Katsuragi-san, i have made up my mind...", think Ryusei.

What is it..?

"I will protect the human world. Not as me, but as kamen rider...and i will become stronger so that i can protect everyone smile...", said Ryusei.

Katsuragi only smile. Love and Peace....

"On the ground he saw Hawk and Gatling Fullbottles. "I bet Blood Stalk gave this to him...", think Ryusei

Yeah, at least we added it tonour collection....

-End Of Chapter 15 (S2)-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 248 57
a betrayed mighty guardian : lost avian (a vietnam tokusatsu) oc x highschool dxd i do not own any thing i only own the plot of my story
2.6K 19 21
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
2.2K 31 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
29.3K 541 25
In Union City,there is a boy name Makoto Fuwa.His parent died in a car accident and it only him and his little sister to live themselves.They want to...