Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Subplot: Spending time with Vert.

1.9K 36 77
By Soejammy

Third person view.

September 15, 20XX

Location: Leanbox's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

Vert was sitting in front of her computer as she could be seen talking with Neptune on the computer.

Vert: Is (Y/n) on his way over now Neptune?

Neptune: He should be. Last time I saw him, he was taking a boat over to your land. Now remember, keep him busy until then and don't ruin the surprise!

Vert: Neptune, don't worry. He won't find out. Just leave it to me to keep him busy.

Neptune: Okay. I should get going, I still need to do some stuff on my end as well.

Vert: Okay, until we talk next time.

Neptune: See ya!

The video call ends as Vert looks at the time.

Vert: I think I have some time to play Four Goddesses Online until (Y/n) arrives. An hour shouldn't hurt.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

Location: Leanbox.

I got off the boat as I walked off of the pier and saw Leanbox. It was way different than how it was with the other lands nearby. It looked futuristic with how the buildings looked. Talk about going eighty-eight miles per hour and going into the future here...

(Y/n): Well... Not going to find Vert's Basilicom by just standing here... Better ask for directions.

I began walking around as I tried to ask some of the people walking around. Some people knew their way, but I had to ask often considering I had a walk ahead of me to follow. During my walk, I had found two Bipedal Dogoos, that had a body of a human... What was even more disturbing was that, one looked like a male, while the other was a female... The male was showing off what muscles it had, while the female counter part was doing some poses... Feeling the need to get the hell out of there, I decided to just walk away and pretend I didn't see anything...

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Jumping Jesus riding on a bike!! Why does something like those two exist?!?! Yup... Definitely having a nightmare about those two later tonight... Ugh...

After asking a couple more people, I finally got my bearings and finally head towards Vert's Basilicom.

Location: Leanbox's Basilicom.

When I finally arrive to Vert's Basilicom after walking for two hours, it looked like a mansion that had a fancy look to it. It kinda impressed me that Vert's Basilicom looked like this, but considering how she dressed, it made sense that it looked like a mansion. I begin to make my final approach as I walk up to the front door of the Basilicom. I knock on the door as it seemed to crack open after I touched it.

(Y/n): Unlocked and open...? Hmm... Na, I'm just thinking things wrong. Most people do this by accident. Right?

I open the door as I let myself in. I seemed to be in a foyer of a main lobby. Definitely had that mansion feel to it now with what I saw. Though I was told by Neptune that Vert would be in this room waiting for me when I arrived... Where the hell was she??

(Y/n): Hello?? Vert?? You around or something??

???: And just who might you be?

(Y/n): Hmm?

I heard a voice of a woman as I turned to see a spear heading right for me. Using my quick reflexes, I was able to jump away in time before it hit me. When I see the attacker, it was a woman who had mint colored hair that was worn in a high ponytail that was held by what looked like a black and green twin-bow piece. Her hair reached down to her waist as she had a black dress on with green being under it when pulled up. She even wore black boots that reached up to her thighs as she plucks her spear from the ground.

(Chika Hakozaki)

???: Again, who are you? You are trespassing on private property of my darling Vert.

(Y/n): Trespassing?! Now wait just a second here, I was told to come here as an invitation from Vert. Didn't Vert tell you I was coming over?

???: Vert had never mentioned someone coming over, let alone a male nonetheless. Now please leave or I will use lethal force.

(Y/n): What?? Oh come on... I didn't just come here to be kicked out lady... Plus, how is using a spear considered nonlethal in the first place?? It's a lethal weapon after all!!

???: Don't judge how I work scum. As the Oracle of Leanbox and Vert's sister, I-

(Y/n): Wait... Vert's sister...? She never mentioned about having one to me... Even the other CPUs said she didn't have one...

This puts a shock to the female as she gains an angry look towards me. She jumps towards me with a yell as I dodged a spear thrust towards me. This continued on for a few minutes until I countered her attack by dodging to the side and grabbed her arm. In doing so, I turned as I threw her over my shoulder and at a wall. After she crashes into it, she falls down, but to only get back up quickly. I don't want to hurt someone over a misunderstanding and especially someone who is an Oracle of a nation as well.

(Y/n): Listen...! I'm telling the truth that Vert invited me over here!

???: Enough talk! I'll force you to leave or I kill you where you stand!

The lady began to charge in towards me again and continued her attacks as I dodged them.

(Y/n): Oh great! Another obsessed female I have to deal with! First K-Sha, and now this! What a damn drag this is!!

Vert: Chika! Stop!

The lady that I can now call Chika stopped at hearing Vert's voice. We both look towards Vert as she walks down the step. I sighed hearing that was finally here, but that still didn't stop having Chika aim her spear at me as it was aimed towards my face.

Chika: Vert, just who is this man?

Vert: He's a dear friend to me and my friends. His name is (Y/n) (L/n), he's a guest that was coming over from Planeptune.

Chika had a shocked look on her face after hearing those words come from Vert's mouth.

(Y/n): I told you I was invited lady... Now can you do me a favor? Can you get this damn spear out of my face already please?!

Chika looked at me and she gave a huff and made it disappear from sight. She then crossed her arms under her chest as she glared at me.

Chika: You got off lucky today buster. But considering that you are telling the truth now, guess it means I should properly introduce myself. I am Chika Hakozaki, it's nice to meet you (Y/n) (L/n).

(Y/n): Just (Y/n) is fine... *sighs* Thanks for trying to give a notice to your staff about me coming Vert... Could have avoided this...

Vert sweatdrops as she chuckles in embarrassment slightly.

Vert: Well, I meant to tell them... But I got caught up in playing Four Goddesses Online and there was an event going on that my guild needed help.

(Y/n): And not letting Ms. Stabbies here know I was a friendly and an ally was the least important thing to discuss!? Vert! I could have died!!

Vert: But you didn't and all is good.

Chika looked at me when I gave her the ridiculous nickname.

Chika: "Ms. Stabbies...?"

(Y/n): To be fair, you did try to stab me many times over. So in the future, I would appreciate that you don't make a habit of that. Being stabbed is not on the list of things for me to do in my life, and would appreciate if you didn't attack anyone you saw walking in. Honestly... Get a boyfriend Chika...

Chika: What I do in my personal time is none of your business! Though to not attack anyone entering upon sight first... I'll take note to that...

(Y/n): Good. So Vert, what are we doing today? Neptune said you had an idea for fun?

Vert: Yes, follow me please.

I follow Vert down a hallway as she guides me somewhere. We go by a series of doors as we made our way down the hall. I had the urge to try and open a door, but found it was locked. Feeling that I had no use for locked doors, I continued to follow Vert until she stopped at a door finally. When we entered, it felt awkward to what I saw next... It was her room that was covered in all anime men... talk about an obsession with figurines and posters on the walls.

Vert: This here is my room.

(Y/n): Well... Your room seems... unique...

Vert entered her room and told me to enter. I did as I was told and decided to take a seat on the couch.

Vert: How do you feel about playing some video games? You've been working hard for a couple weeks that I've heard about from after Rom and Ram had been kidnapped.

(Y/n): Yeah. I thought if I help the people around Gamindustri for Histoire, I was also trying to help gather Share Energy back from the fight with Dionix. Though now I'll learn to carry another lunch before eating at weird wild fruits... Didn't like being a girl, and don't want to do that again...

Vert: Well, I say you should take a break. Everyone deserves one for working hard. That's why Neptune sent you here, considering I heard you're a competitive person in video games.

She wasn't wrong. I was competitive when I played with the CPU Candidates and against Neptune on a two player game. Though I messed with Neptune a lot when the game we played was supposed to be a co-operation game.

(Y/n): Show me what ya got.

Vert: Certainly.

Vert had then popped in a game disc and handed me a controller that looked like an Xbox controller back in my world. While me and Vert played games together, we didn't take notice of the time as we played for hours on end. To which it led to the next day way too fast.

Neptune's point of view.

September 16, 20XX

Time: Morning.

I decided to head to Leanbox with Nepgear after not hearing from both (Y/n) or Vert all day yesterday to see if everything was okay. I tried calling them, but I heard no word from both of them at all. It then got me curious as to what was happening over there. When me and Nepgear arrived, Chika had let us in.

Nepgear: Hey Chika, how are you doing?

Neptune: Howdy Chika.

Chika: Ah hello Neptune, Nepgear. What brings you both here?

Neptune: Well, I tried to call (Y/n) and Vert, but none of them picked up their cells or communicators. I was wondering if there was something wrong?

Chika: No, they're doing just fine.

Neptune: Really? Then why won't they pick up their devices?

Chika: Well...

After Chika began guiding me and Nepgear, we were led to the balcony where we were met with a familiar type of encounter... As it seemed... (Y/n) was resting his head on Vert's chest. We cracked the door open slightly to see if we could hear what they were talking about.

Vert: So (Y/n), resting nicely it seems?

(Y/n): Yeah... Who knew something like these really exist... I feel like I could take a nap here forever~

Vert: Maybe, if you agree to let me be a Big Sister to you?

(Y/n) sat up and looked at Vert while having a look that he was trying to think.

(Y/n): B-But I already have a sister... It's Abby... Plus then there will be the whole explanation to my parents about trying to get them to say yes...

Before (Y/n) could continue, Vert pulled him back in as he gained a happy face from what he was feeling.

(Y/n): Well... maybe one more sister in the family wouldn't hurt~ Abby would be amazed how these feel~

Neptune: (whispers) Whoa... Okay... Wasn't expecting this...

Nepgear: (whispers) Yeah... You said it sis...

Chika: (whispers) How dare he get that close and be offered to be have my darling Vert as a sibling?! Grrrr...!!!

Me and Nepgear sweat at how furious Chika was getting from just watching and listening to what (Y/n) and Vert were doing... Reminds me how Vert was trying to steal Nepgear away from me even...

Nepgear: (whispers) Should we try to break them up now?

Neptune: (whispers) Na... (Y/n)'s been through a lot since his time here. As long as Vert has him distracted, our plans for tomorrow can get prepared without (Y/n) noticing.

After we said our goodbyes to Chika, we told her to let (Y/n) and Vert know we came to check up on them and saw the moment the two were having. Later that night, (Y/n) had returned to Planeptune and hanged out for the rest of the day with us, as I teased him how close he was with Vert. He blushed hard in embarrassment from me witnessing what him and Vert were doing. I laughed seeing his reaction while he tried to explain the reasoning for what they were doing. When it got late, we all headed for bed to rest up for tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, it'll be great!

Subplot. End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
231K 7.4K 38
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɴ x ᴘΙͺʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -------- WARNING BEFORE YOU READ #2 mermaids 20200606 #4 fan made 20200605 #8 humans 20200605 #22 Obsession 20200605 #...