My Stupid Diary.

By darkstripe20

Hi. The cover to this story is an actual picture of me just saying. Anyway I'm in sixth grade, a girl, and el... More

Introduction.
10/24/18
10/25/18
10/26/18

10/29/18

6 0 0
By darkstripe20

Ugh. Monday. Today was boring. Not really anything exciting happened today. Well band was pretty fun. Our band director, Mr. Whitney, wasn't here today. His son was sick. So we got to have the 7th and 8th grade band director direct us. His name is Mr. Horne. I love him. Sally loved him. I can tell he likes me. Anyway we got to sight read for our new music. Oh god it was hard. I couldn't get my high f to play. Then again the other flutists weren't even getting their high b flats out. Ack. The whole day I was freaking out in my mind. The twenty one pilots live concert is tomorrow. After school I get picked up with Sydney, and we go straight to New York. Then she will stay the night and go to school with me the next morning. Don't know how that will turn our. Hopefully good. I can't wait! Oh my god I'm so excited. Just read the next chapter already to see how it all turned out. Lunch was fun. I was just talking to this strangely hot but also cute guy, Alex. He has a bowl cut but he's really attractive. And he's hilarious. He plays trombone and tuba. Which is awesome. Welp I guess nothing else happened. That just proves today was boring. Ugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
174K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
50.9K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...