The Facts: A Dead Rising Case...

By AaronKalivoda

(Takes place after the "Tk turns" scenario of Hell On Earth) I got super bored and I wanted to do another Dea... More

Phenotrans
The Source
Harvesting Plans
Getting Out

A Way Out

75 0 0
By AaronKalivoda

I took a deep breath and started punching zombie Tk. After a little bit I started getting tired. Then I fell on my back and struggled to keep him from biting me.

Just when I was about to give up, the elevator opened and Zombie Tk was pulled away and assumedly killed.

I looked up to see Chuck, who helped me up. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Going back there by yourself is suicide." He replied.

I sighed and looked around. "We have to get out of here... Before the firebombing.."

Firebombing the city was the last resort to get rid of the zombies in Fortune City. 

"There's so much we have to find out.. I have to find out who's behind all this.." I said as we walked to the edge of the rooftop, staring off into the park of the mall.

Suddenly the elevator opened and out walked Frank West. Of course, everyone knows about Frank West. The survivor of the Willamette outbreak and the one who put out the information on the cause of the Willamette outbreak. Honestly I was a fan of his. 

"I know where you can find your answers.." Frank Spoke. We both turned to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 248 17
Valentines special that was never released.
3.9K 139 43
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...