Dash & Dane (18+)

By luluwaters27

18+ MATURE SCENES; MATURE CONTENT; *This story does contain scenes of multiple partners at once (Menage a Tro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Want The Rest?...

Chapter 4

10K 242 38
By luluwaters27

ADRENA

I stood in front of the mirror before heading into work the next morning and just stared at myself. I gave a piece of myself to Dash yesterday and I was feeling completely torn about it. Yeah, I knew he was an amazing guy and we felt so right together, but all I could think about was Karl and why I had run from Texas two weeks ago. I had a lot to work towards to make a new life; a new life that didn't involve another man, yet I basically threw myself at Dash all because I couldn't control my hormones and now I was kicking myself over it.

Yes, it was the most amazing sex I had ever had, but it still wasn't supposed to happen. I shouldn't have let it happen and now I have to fix it. I need Dash to know that he was a nice guy but that I couldn't get wrapped up with a guy right now; there just wasn't room for one.

I hadn't gone in to the shop before opening today because I didn't have any clients under my name but when I arrived a few hours after opening, I saw that I actually had a new client today and I was thrilled. It was about time! At least it would help me take my mind off of Dash for a while until I could figure out what exactly it was that I wanted to say to him.

"You look hunger," Kristina greeted me as I came up front to stand next to her.

"I feel hunger. But, I only had a few beers last night after..." I stopped myself. I couldn't tell Kristina about Dash and what we had one and how I had had a few beers after he had left and I was able to finally take a bath in my tub. But then again, maybe Kristina would know how to deal with this situation. It was definitely something Kristina would get herself into and has gotten into in the past. "...after Dash left."

Kristina cocked an amused brow at me and grinned. "You fucked the Irish hottie? Way to go 'Cuz!"

"No! Don't praise me! Help me. I shouldn't have slept with him and now I have to figure out how to tell him that I'm not looking for a guy in my life. What do you do after you sleep with a guy who clearly has feelings for you?" I bit my lip, hoping like hell that Kristina had some words of wisdom to share with me.

"Oh, that's easy. I sleep with someone he knows. It sends a loud and clear message that you're not interested in him. Trust me." Kristina started writing something in the appointment book while I glared at her. Was she being serious right now?

"Your solution is to sleep with another guy? That isn't helpful at all!"

Kristina laughed. "Sure, it is. You could always just tell him that you're not interested, but I highly doubt a guy like Dash will let you go easily. Fuck another guy and bam, he'll leave you alone like you have the plague."

I thought about it. As savage as it sounded, Kristina had a point. I could tell Dash in several different ways that I wasn't looking to add a guy into my life but sleeping with someone else was a sure way to push Dash away. Now the question is: Who do I sleep with?

And Kristina seemed to know what I was thinking about because she threw her hand up. "Oh, and make sure it's with someone he knows, remember... Otherwise he won't know it happened, right? Sleep with a friend, a colleague, or someone who would tell him."

"Right." I felt my heart beating out my chest as the answer rang loud and clear in my head. I knew who I was going to sleep with, I just need to figure out how to go about it and hope he's into it. "I have a few hours before my new client comes in... Mind if I take off for a bit?"

"I don't care, but if another client comes in looking for ink and wants you, expect to pull your panties up and come back in." Kristina winked at me and I just rolled my eyes at her before leave through the front door of the shop.

I had no idea how I was going to get Dane alone or if he'd even go for it. He was Dash's brother for crying out loud and what if Dash had told Dane about us already? Dane seems like a good brother and wouldn't sleep with his brother's girl; even though I wasn't Dash's. I would just have to figure that out as I went along with trying to seduce him.

I was heading back to my apartment to put on something more provocative when I opened the front doors and found Dane working on the staircase and that's when I realized my job just got a whole lot easier.

"Dane, I didn't know you'd be here again today." I turned on my charm and smiled up at him.

He smiled back before standing up, brushing his hands on the front of his jeans. "Yeah, I figured I'd get started on these stairs while Dash ran over to our other project to meet with the owners. No clients again today?"

I laughed. "Oh, I've got a client coming in later today. But hey, while you're here, do you mind coming upstairs and taking a look at my..." I paused, having no idea why he should come upstairs. I couldn't exactly tell him to come look at my vagina or take me on the couch like he means it. Did I have something for him to fix? Then I remembered something that hasn't worked since I moved in. "My ceiling fan in my bedroom."

He nodded, clearly happy to help me out. "Yeah, for sure."

I climbed the stairs, passing by him closer than I normally would as he turned and followed behind me with a grin on his face.

After unlocking my door, I led him inside and shut the door behind us. "It's this way." I smiled at him over my shoulder before heading into the bedroom with Dane right behind me. "It hasn't worked since I moved in. The light works fine but the fan doesn't work at all."

He looked up at the light and without even toughing it he looked at me with a cocked an eyebrow. "It's probably the unit itself. I can get you a new one but it won't get replaced today unfortunately."

I nodded. "Alright, well I do appreciate you helping me out anyways. I wish there was a way I could repay you for all your help." I lowered my voice and slowly walked up to him, placing my hands on his chest as I slowly slid them up to his shoulders and neck.

He was watching me intently through hooded eyes as I stared up into his. I watched him lean down then as he took my lips with his. My body reacted to his touch and I was surprised by this. I wasn't the type of girl to have an interest in more than one man at once. I pressed my chest into him as I stepped even closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck while his arms went around my waist.

I couldn't help but notice the difference between the brothers. Dash was more rough and had more fire and knew what he wanted and took what he wanted. Where Dane seemed to be a more gentle lover, almost as if he were waiting for my permission to kiss me deeper or to touch me more intimately. I thought that was admirable and all, but I wanted a man who was going to take charge in the bedroom and to tell me what to do and how to do it.

But I wasn't worried about taking care of my needs so much as needing to sleep with Dane to push Dash away. No matter how screwed up it all sounded, this needed to happen. I had a rough past and was no princess, so this shouldn't be so difficult, but it was. I actually felt like a bad person for doing this because Dash was genuinely a good person.

"What the fuck?"

I pulled my lips from Dane's and saw Dash standing in my bedroom doorway with a confused look on his face.

"D-Dash. It isn't..." Well, I was going to say that it isn't what it looks like, but it really is. And maybe I got lucky by him walking in and finding us just kissing and not actually sleeping together. It would definitely make my life much easier.

"Dude, what took you so long?" Dane asked over his shoulder, still holding onto my hips.

Now I was the confused on. What did he mean, what took him so long? And why wasn't Dash pissed off and yelling at me?

"Took longer than I thought at the mansion..." Dash was eyeing me like I was desert as he began undoing his jeans. My eyes flew to his hands and saw the bulge from his cock pressed against his jeans as my mouth watered at the sight.

I tore my gaze away and looked up at Dane then who was looking at me carefully.

"We both want you, Adrena, and neither of us want to give you up so we came to a decision to share you." He searched my gaze before adding, "That is if you'll have us."

I gulped.

Did he just say they wanted to share me?! I had never been faced with the option to sleep with two men at once, even though that was my biggest fantasy, but was never able to actually act it out. Most of the boyfriends I had ever been with would never go for it. They didn't like sharing what was theirs. And now I was served my fantasy on a silver platter with the two hottest men I'd ever laid eyes on. How could I say no?

I slowly nodded as I reached down and grabbed the hem of Dane's shirt and lifted it up and over his head, leaving his torso bare for me to stare at. He wasn't as big as Dash but was still muscular. There were no tattoo's that I could see and with his clean shaven face and tight hair cut, he almost looked innocent compared to the beast that was Dash. His entire demeanor was different from his brothers and it excited me beyond anything that has ever excited me. My skin was on fire and my nipples were already hard from the anticipation of their pleasure.

Then I felt Dash behind me as a shiver ran through me from his body heat while he brought his hands to my front, lightly squeezing my breasts and teasing my nipples through my shirt. I threw my head back onto Dash's shoulder and moaned while I saw the lust in Dane's eyes.

Dane reached for my jeans and began unbuttoning them while Dash continued to tease and pinch my nipples. I was already wet and ready and we had barely just started. I felt Dash's erection on my back side as I instinctively pushed my ass into him, making him groan into my neck as he squeezed my nipples harder, the barbells adding that extra pleasure.

I reached behind me and felt Dash's undone jeans as I slowly slipped my hand inside his briefs and gripped his erection. He sucked in a breath before letting out a small growl into my ear, pushing his hips into my hand. He was so large that my fingers barely wrapped around his shaft and this only made me more aroused, my nipples hardened even more in Dash's fingers.

My other hand reached forward and began undoing Dane's jeans as he stood there and watched me then watched Dash as he teased my nipples, his eyes dark and hooded with desire. I slipped my hand around Dane's cock and watched him as he lout of a small moan and pushed his hips into my grip. He was large too, but my fingers touched when I wrapped my hand around him. I could tell that Dash's cock was longer and wider where Dane's was a bit skinnier and not as long. Regardless, I was beyond excited to have two completely different cocks in me at the same time.

Dash continued his teasing on my nipples as I stroked both of their cocks at the same time. Their moans and heavy breathing filled the room and I felt desperate to feel them inside me; inside my mouth; inside my pussy; inside my ass. I didn't care where, just that they were inside of me.

I felt Dane reach down and grab the hem of my shirt before lifting it over my head, leaving me topless and open to Dane's eyes as he stared down at my breasts with lustful eyes.

"Look at these tits," Dash rasped out behind me, sliding his hands up over my rib cage until he cupped my breasts. "These barbells..." he flicked his thumbs over each, making me inhale a sharp breath, "taste so fucking good. Put them in your mouth, Dane."

I shuddered in his arms, feeling so completely aroused. The way Dash held her and dictated Dane what to do was so hot. Was this a dream? Because if it was, I never wanted to wake up from it.

I watched Dane lower his mouth to one of my nipples as Dash gripped my tit, pushing me farther into Dane's mouth. I moaned at the sensation, gripping Dash's cock harder and making him hiss into my ear. Dane continuously flicked his tongue over my nipple until it became numb and then he stood up and hooked his thumbs into the top of his briefs and jeans, shoving them down. His cock sprung free and I got a good look at him. I could definitely see the difference between the brothers, but his cock still looked delicious as I reached out for him again.

But Dash distracted me when he pulled my jeans and panties down before pushing me onto my knees on the edge of the bed. He caressed his hand down my spine and over my ass, sending a wave of heat over my body.

Dash leaned forward and nibbled on my shoulder, his erection pressing into my ass as he whispered into my ear, "You're going to suck Dane's cock now, baby, while I taste you." I shivered in anticipation as I watched Dane crawl onto the bed in front of me and kneel so his cock was right in my face. I grabbed the base of his cock before circling the head with my tongue. His head was silky smooth as my tongue slid over him. His cock twitched in my hand as he let out a moan and threw his head back while slipping his hand into my hair and gripping me tightly. I wrapped my mouth around him finally and pushed him deep inside my mouth. He groaned again and gripped my hair tighter as I pulled back and sank him deep again, twirling my tongue and sucking hard.

"That's it, baby," Dash coaxed as I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart and then his mouth was on me. I let out an excited and surprised squeak around Dane's cock as I felt Dash's tongue tease my asshole. "You taste so fucking good," Dash rasped out before putting his mouth back on me.

I gripped the base of Dane's cock and sucked him harder as Dash helped me climb to a much needed orgasm with his mouth. Dane moaned out as he thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

Dash's mouth moved towards my clit as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Fuck, she can suck cock," Dane rasped out, thrusting even harder and faster into my mouth.

Dash removed his mouth from me causing me to whip my eyes open and moan a protest around Dane's cock, but it was short lived when I felt Dash's cock push at my wet entrance and then completely filled me.

I moaned out, sucking Dane's cock harder and twirling my tongue around his shaft, as Dash began thrusting harder and faster.

"Fuck!" Dane cried out as I felt his cock swell and a moment later he was shooting his cum into the back of my throat, his body twitching and tightening as he came.

Dash gripped my hips as I felt myself climb high and higher, my walls squeezing him tight, milking him. Dash groaned out, clearly waiting for me to cum before letting his own orgasm go.

And then it hit me like a freight train, exploding inside of me like a volcano and making my toes go numb. I cried out my release, Dane's cock now removed from my mouth as he teased my nipples until I came; and boy, did I cum.

That's when Dash groaned out his own release, pulling his cock out and stroking until his cum fell onto the small of my back all while I tried to gather my thoughts. That was by far the hardest orgasm my body had ever felt before and I was reeling from the experience. I was exhausted and felt spent. All I wanted to do was curl up in the cool sheets and sleep the rest of the day away.

My eyes were so heavy that I kept my eyes closed all while feeling Dash clean my back off before Dane pulled me to the head of the bed. He covered me with the sheet as his scent of clean soap enveloped me. Dane lied next to me, wrapping an arm around me shoulder as I rested my head on his chest. My eyes remained closed as I felt my heart rate start to slow. Then I felt an indent in the bed behind me as I felt another warm body join us. Dash. His large, warm, and naked body pressed to my backside as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

But I didn't sleep long when my phone rang and echoed in the quiet room around us. I jolted awake and almost forgot where I was and why I was sleeping between two very hot and very naked men. Dane was asleep in front of me, his arm still around me, while Dash was on his back just behind me, his right hand placed on my hip in a possessive manner. I felt the corner of my mouth turn up into a smile as they slid up to stare into Dash's sleeping face. I loved how he was too manly to cuddle like his brother, but still clearly wanted to be next to me, his hand claiming me.

My phone kept going off and I couldn't understand how these two were sleeping through it.

I pushed up from the mattress and crawled to the end of the bed and found my phone in the back pocket of my discarded jeans among the brothers' clothes.

"Hello?

"Where the hell are you?" Kristina's voice barked from the other end. "Your client just got here and you're not here."

"Fuck. What time is it even?" I pulled the phone from my face and saw that it was nearly 7:00 pm and blushed. I can't believe I had been asleep between the two men for almost five hours now. But they were the best five hours of sleep I had had in years. "I'll be there in five. Don't let him leave!" I hung up and frantically got dressed.

"Running out on us, are you?"

I jumped and looked up to find Dash sitting up in bed smiling at me with a completely satisfied look on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I have a client waiting for me. You guys can let yourselves out, yeah?" I wasn't trying to be rude but I couldn't let my first real client run off and then probably tell others not to go to me because I was late. I couldn't lose any kind of clients right now.

He laughed. "Yeah, we're big boys, I think we'll be fine."

I gave him a shy smile and took off running out of my apartment, hoping I didn't forget anything in my haste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

407K 19.4K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
13.1K 186 16
I'm a nobody. I'm nothing exceptional. I kept to myself and I like it that way. I was more than content with my 'boring' life. My couple of friends w...
488 35 15
In this society, everyone has a soulmate. And the way to find yours is just look. Along with a soulmate, everyone has a small tattoo on their cheek...
1.8M 53.2K 22
*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampire twins. Just adorably little and cute. Their world is blown apart when their extremel...