The Chamber Of Secrets//Draco...

By TheGirlWhoSpeaks

(Y/N) (L/N), the heir to Meredith Dratheums Hogwarts house. Now, in her second year at Hogwarts, the heir to... More

1 - Dobby
2 - Escape
3 - Malfoy?
4 - We're Home
5 - Howler
6 - New Seeker
7 - Gilderoy
8 - Legend
9 - Bludger!
10 - Voices
11 - Duel!
12 - Parselmouth
13 - Heir of Slytherin
14 - Tom Marvolo Riddle
15 - Cleaning
16 - Ginny?
17 - Basilisk
18 - Slytherin Blood
19 - Award
20 - Free Elf

Book Three!

6.4K 109 13
By TheGirlWhoSpeaks

Continue your story with Draco Malfoy and your friends in book three, the Prisoner of Azkaban! (Y/N) and Harry learn a bit more about their families, a murderer who's escaped, and the healing powers of chocolate! Keep reading to find out how your story ends!

P.S: As the author, I know these books have been slow paced, but Im overly excited to write both the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire. Actually my favorite of the books and the movies! Especially since your relationship with Malfoy will advance quite a bit in the next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
22.1K 372 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...
86.1K 2.7K 42
❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wizarding World when Chamber of Secrets ha...
34.9K 4.2K 57
Harriet returns to Hogwarts for her second year and finds that danger once more plagues the school's hallways. Something slithers in the dark, the wa...