Bully in Love

By Camrenlover25

Lauren has been bullied by Camila since their sophomore year in high school. But now as Seniors, what will sh... More

A bit of info before the story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Fifteen

6.6K 166 148
By Camrenlover25

A/N: It is date night people. So in horner of that, tell me your most memorable date in the comments below.

After Camila and Lauren's unofficial coming out party to the Cabello clan, the two felt it would be safer for them if they stuck with their initial plan of not hanging out before their date. Things seemed to unexpectedly escalate in their last hot and heavy make-out session and as of late, the two of them being alone near a couch or a bed would likely get them in trouble. The temptation was a bitch. One positive that came out of all this was how Camila's family took their new relationship. The Cabellos loved Lauren and did not have any objections to them being romantically involved. This was a relief to both of them but Lauren knew she still had her own challenge to deal with... her mother. They had not spoken since Lauren's outburst and Clara was currently out of town... again.

Friday had finally arrived and both girls had been thinking about their impending date all day. It was after school and Camila and Lauren were on their way to the usual spot where Lars parked to pick up the raven-haired girl.

"I'm excited about our date tonight," Lauren grinned.

Camila could only muster a small smile as she felt Lauren squeeze her hand. The brunette was a nervous wreck about their date. So many doubts and worries about not being good enough were suddenly popping in her head. Lauren noticed Camila's troubled expression. She pulled lightly on the brunette's arm and brought their walking to a halt.

"What's wrong, Camz?"

"Nothing, I just... I guess I'm just nervous about tonight."

"You don't have to be," Lauren sincerely answered. "It's just us."

"I know but..." That's why I'm nervous... "Um, hey, do you like seafood?"

"I love seafood." Lauren replied, surprised by the change of subject.

"Good," Camila nervously breathed with relief. "So you know Le... Bew Truc?" Camila tried to pronounce.

"Le Beau Truc?" Lauren corrected with a hint of interest. "Of course, it's a brilliant 5-star French restaurant."

"Cool. That's where we're going," Camila smiled.

"But Camz, that's so..." She wanted to say expensive but she veered away from it. "You were able to book a reservation in such a short period of time?"

"Reservations?" Camila closed her eyes at her own stupidity and shook her head. Making a reservation had never occurred to her. But then again, since when has a Cabello ever reserved a time and place to eat? Um, never. Especially, not for some swanky, upper-class restaurant. "Fuck..." Camila exasperated. "I didn't even think of that."

Lauren placed a reassuring hand on Camila's arm. "It's fine. We don't have to go there, Camz. Was that your first choice of our date location?"

"Well, no..." Camila pouted. "I just started thinking and... I wanted to take you someplace I thought you'd feel comfortable. A classy restaurant with the best food and stuff you're used to." The brunette shrugged. "I don't wanna disappoint you."

Lauren looked upon Camila sincerely and moved her hand down the brunette's arm to hold Camila's hand. "Come here." Lauren pulled Camila on the side of the school grounds that were pretty much deserted during this time of the day.

Camila lazily leaned her back against the building and stuffed her hands in her jacket pockets. Lauren stood in front of her, looking into her eyes. "Listen to me, Camila. I don't need anything special. I just want to be with you and that's never a disappointment no matter what we do."

Camila cracked a small smile at Lauren's words. The raven-haired girl found Camila's expression adorable and she grinned. Lauren stepped closer to Camila and cupped her face with both hands. "Plus, a place like that isn't you and I don't want you to change anything about you just for my benefit. I just want to spend time with you. I don't care where we go."

Camila lightly bit her bottom lip. "You sure?"

Lauren smiled softly at Camila's uncertainty and stepped closer to the brunette, invading her personal space. Their eyes connected. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't want it," the raven-haired girl husked. Camila felt her head spin at the sensuality of Lauren's voice. "I want a Camila Cabello date." Lauren moved closer to Camila's face. "A real Camila Cabello date."

Camila was practically hypnotized by Lauren's eyes as she nodded mutely. "Okay," she breathed. "Deal."

"Good, it's settled," Lauren smiled. She began to back away but Camila gripped her waist and pulled the raven-haired girl against her front.

"Where are you going?"

Lauren chuckled lightly. "Lars. He's waiting for me."

Camila held Lauren impossibly closer and leaned in so their lips were inches apart. Her eyes moved down to perfect pink lips before looking back to Lauren's eyes. "Let him wait."

Lauren opened her mouth to protest but she was silenced by Camila's lips against her own. She instantly closed her eyes and moaned as she responded to the kiss. The brunette felt her head become light as a feather as she lost herself in the feel of Lauren's lips. Camila had not kissed her all day and the lack of that was killing her. Suddenly, Lauren pushed her further against the wall and the raven-haired girl's hands were tangling in her hair. Judging by the raven-haired girl's sudden aggression she felt deprived as well. The kiss deepened as they became more familiar with the taste of each other's mouths. After another minute, they broke the kiss and smiled at each other lazily.

"I guess we should go meet Lars now," Camila whispered.

"Mm," Lauren whined. She leaned her forehead on Camila's shoulder and they hugged each other close. "Can't we just stay here?" Lauren mumbled.

Camila smiled. She loved the feel of Lauren in her arms. "I'd like to, but you know we can't."

Lauren raised her eyes. "Okay, fine," she relented.

Camila placed a kiss on Lauren's head before they grasped each other's hands and headed towards the parking lot.

"If it was possible for us to go, were you looking forward to eating at Le Beau Truc?" Lauren asked.

"Hell no! I was only doing it for you."

Lauren laughed. "That's what I thought. So, what's in store for plan B?"

Camila grinned. "Just be ready at five o'clock and dress comfortable clothes. That means no dresses."

"Five o'clock? Isn't that a little early for dinner?"

They were now stopped beside Lauren's ride.

"A little," Camila leaned in and kissed the raven-haired girl on the lips. "I'll see you at five."

"O... okay," Lauren replied, slightly confused as she watched Camila walk away.

Camila knocked on the Jauregui' front door. As she held a single red rose in her hand, she was practically vibrating with anticipation. She could not wait to take Lauren out. The door finally opened and her smile faltered. Lars was at the door and on instinct, Camila internally shrank back a little. This guy was so intimidating.

"Uh, hi. I'm here to pick up, Lauren."

Lars looked at Camila for a moment with indifference. He said nothing and stepped aside, letting Camila cross the threshold. The brunette looked around and fiddled lightly with the stem of the rose as Lars closed the door. A beat of silence passed.

"What are your intentions with Lauren?" Lars' deep voice asked.

What the hell? The question totally blindsided Camila. She quickly whipped around to face the older man; a look of surprise on her face. At first, she wanted to be snarky and ask, 'what business is it of yours?' But she thought better of it. Lars was obviously Lauren's protective father figure and Camila realized he was only looking out for her. In a way, he had a right to know.

"My... uh, my intentions are to make her happy..." That was the first thing that came to Camila's mind because lately, that really had become her priority. "...and treat her with respect. Lauren is an amazing girl and she deserves nothin' less."

Lars continued to stare at her and Camila felt like an ant under a magnifying glass. Then suddenly, something miraculous happened. Lars smiled at her. Camila did not even think he was capable. "Good answer," he said. "Lauren should be down at any moment."

Camila gave a quick nod, still too wound up and nervous to reply with words.

"Relax, Camila," Lars reassured. "I just wasn't sure about you in the beginning, but you seem good for Lauren. You're already doing a fine job in making her happy."

Camila let out a breath. "Thank you."

Suddenly, Lauren emerged at the top of the stairs. The raven-haired girl grinned widely as she spotted Camila standing in the foyer. Looking at Camila's dark jeans, purple v-neck t-shirt, and black windbreaker Lauren assumed she chooses the correct attire by wearing skinny blue jeans, a turquoise blouse, and a light sweater. She saw the dreamy look on Camila's face and felt the butterflies in her stomach. She loved when Camila looked at her that way.

They kept their eyes locked the entire time as Lauren reached the bottom of the stairs and walked up to the brunette. "Hi, Camila."

"Hi, Lauren. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. So do you."

Camila held out the rose for Lauren. "This is for you."

Lauren took the rose with a smile and placed it to the tip of her nose, smelling it. "It's beautiful, thank you."

"I'll but that in a vase for you, Lauren," Lars said.

"Thank you, Lars," Lauren politely smiled, handing off the rose.

The butler headed out of the foyer, leaving the two of them alone. Lauren leaned up and softly pecked Camila on the lips. "Hi."

When the raven-haired girl stepped back she noticed a light blush colour on Camila's cheeks. She immediately thought it was adorable and smiled knowingly. Camila almost seemed shy. "Hi," Camila smiled. She then held out the crook of her elbow to Lauren, standing with impeccable posture. "Shall we?"

Lauren chuckled lightly before taking Camila's arm. "We shall."

When they reached the car, Camila opened the passenger side door for Lauren. The raven-haired girl looked at the door and then eyed Camila with amusement. This was a first.

"What?" Camila shrugged with a smile. "This is a date, right?"

"It is a date," the raven-haired girl confirmed with a grin before settling herself in the car. She still had no idea what Camila had in store for them.

They arrived at a large building and Lauren read a sign that said, 'Batter Up.' Batter? That's strange. Was this some sort of bakery? Lauren took off her seatbelt and reached for the door handle.

"Hold it. I've got it," Camila said, quickly hopping out of the car and manoeuvring to the passenger side door. Lauren smiled as Camila opened the door for her. Sure, it was a simple and traditional gesture but really sweet. Lauren liked it.

"Thank you."

"No prob."

"Where are we, Camila?"

The brunette grinned as she closed the car door. "Our first stop on the Camila Cabello date." She took Lauren's hand and they headed towards the building.

Lauren should have known it was not a bakery they were heading into. Especially, since no glass windows were present to display baked goods. As they reached the door, Lauren heard a loud CLINK noise. Like the sound of hollow metal hitting against something solid. Her curiosity was definitely heightened.

When they entered it was a huge warehouse filled with sections of high nets and machines that seemed to be shooting out spherical objects at a high rate of speed. She saw a few people standing in the netted area holding... baseball bats?

"What is this place?" Lauren asked, taking in her surroundings.

"It's a batting-cage, Lauren. People come here to whack the hell out of baseballs. It's fun."

Lauren observed as a man stood by a plate and took his batting stance. The ball was released and he came around with the bat, striking the ball with a solid hit. The raven-haired girl's eyebrows shot up with interest. This took timing, concentration, and strength. It was something Lauren had never done before but it seemed exhilarating in a way.

"Want to give it a try?" Camila smiled as she watched Lauren.

The raven-haired girl nodded with a smile, turning to Camila.

"Alright. Let's go."

They were soon set up in their own netted area with a bucket of balls, two bats and two helmets. Lauren wanted Camila to go first so she could see how it was done and the brunette happily complied. Lauren watched closely from the other side of the net as Camila took swing after swing. The raven-haired girl bit her lip as she watched the concentration on Camila's face and the muscles flex in the brunette's arms. One word... sexy.

It was finally Lauren's turn and she excitedly entered the area with Camila. The brunette helped her with the helmet. "Ready?" Camila smiled.

"I'm ready, coach," Lauren grinned.

Camila chuckled. "Cute. Alright, let's see what you got." The brunette stepped aside.

Lauren took her place at the plate and prepared for the ball to come down the strike zone. Only to Camila, she looked ridiculous. The raven-haired girl was holding the bat at a straight, vertical angle and her elbows were pointing down. Hell, her knees weren't even bent.

"Hold on." Camila walked up to Lauren. "You have to take your stance."

"I am."

"No, you're not."

"Camz, this is an optimum batting stance."

"And what book did you read that out of? Weren't you watching me?"

A blush found it's way to Lauren's cheeks. Oh, she was watching but not for knowledgable purposes. The raven-haired girl cleared her throat. "Yes, I watched, but I'd rather stick with the classic rigid body collision theory."

Camila shook her head, confused. "Okay, no. You're not messing with a national pastime by bringing science into it. Let me show you how to do this."

"Camz," the raven-haired girl whined.

"Just..." Camila stood behind the raven-haired girl and reached around, gripping Lauren's wrists so they both held the bat. Lauren's perfume instantly invaded Camila's senses and she momentarily closed her eyes. Vanilla and... peaches, Camila decided.

"Now I know why you brought me here," Lauren breathed.

"Why's that?" Camila asked, eyes still closed.

"So, you can find a reason to hold me."

Camila smiled and opened her eyes. "Oh, I need a reason?"

Lauren smirked lightly as Camila pressed against her back more firmly. "Not necessarily."

Camila grinned. "Okay. Hold the bat up. Now, you have to lean a little bit of weight on your back leg. That's it. Now, put your elbow up... good. See, you're a natural."

They did a few practice swings and Lauren could really feel the power of Camila's arms, the power of her swing, her strength, Camila's hot breath brushing against her cheek when she spoke. Honestly, all of it was turning her on.

"Ready?" Camila asked.

Lauren had to shake her head slightly because she was too busy imagining how Camila's muscle structure looked under her clothes. "Oh, um... I believe so."

"Okay, here we go. We're ready!" Camila called to the guy setting up their baseballs.

They did a few hits together and eventually, Lauren insisted she could do it on her own. Camila watched with pride as Lauren got a few good hits and chuckled when the raven-haired girl let out a random expletive when she would miss. Of course, Lauren's explicit words went no further than, "Shoot!" or "Darn it!" After a few more rounds, Camila was saying they had to stop.

"Oh, Camila. Can't we do one more round?" Lauren begged like a little kid.

Camila smiled as she began to gather the scattered balls in their area. "You're cute when you pout, but I don't think it'd be a good idea. This is your first time at the batting cage and you don't want to overdo it. Your muscles are already going to ache a little in the morning. Let's not make it worse."

Lauren thought about that for a moment and realized what Camila said made logical sense. "Okay, fine."

Camila smiled at the raven-haired girl and walked over to Lauren, taking the bat out of her hands. "Cute." She leaned in and placed a kiss on Lauren's pouting lips. "Hungry?" Camila asked as they put away the equipment.

"Starving, I had no idea swinging a bat can work up an appetite," the raven-haired girl said as she mocked swinging a bat in the air.

Camila chuckled at Lauren's enthusiasm. The raven-haired girl was clearly still pumped after crushing a few balls. "Good."

When they stepped outside hand in hand, the sun was nearly down. They hopped in the car all smiles and Camila drove them to their next destination.

Camila parked on the street near a small grassy park with a pond. All around were several food trucks that were serving multiple food choices that Lauren had never heard of nor tried.

"Ever have a cheesesteak sandwich?" Camila asked before cutting the engine.

"I can't say that I have."

"Well, get ready to have your taste buds blown."

After getting their meal at one of the food trucks, they found a table nearby and sat down with their food. Lauren eyed the meaty sandwich, hesitant to take a bite. Camila watched her with a smirk.

Of course, Lauren ended up loving the food and ate up every single bite. Camila liked Lauren's hearty appetite. Most girls ate like birds. At least Lauren was willing to try different foods.

"I told you it was good," Camila chuckled.

They then split a Frozen Hoagie for dessert. Lauren observed the ice cream sandwich that was held together with two chocolate chip cookies. It looked delicious so Lauren was not hesitant to take a bite. She now trusted Camila enough in her taste for food.

"Mmm, this is amazing," Lauren gushed.

With a mouth full of  hoagie, the raven-haired girl glanced at Camila and caught an amused expression on her face. Lauren swallowed her food. "What is it?"

"I'm just remembering the first time you had peanut butter and fluff."

Lauren smiled at the memory. "This doesn't quite top that, but its close." Lauren turned to Camila and tapped the tip of the brunette's nose with her finger. "That was the day I fixed your nose too."

The brunette smiled fondly. "Yeah, it was. Did I ever thank you for that?"

Lauren pondered the question, squinting her eyes. "I don't think you did."

Camila turned so she was straddling the bench and facing Lauren's profile. She leaned forward and placed two soft kisses on Lauren's cheek. "Thank you," she whispered softly.

Lauren felt shivers run through her. "You're welcome," she blushed.

"You know you made me like you ten times more that day."

"Really?" Lauren asked with an incredulous face. "You had a funny way of showing it."

Camila chuckled lightly. "Hey, I couldn't let on that I liked you so I-"

"Acted like a pompous ass?" Lauren finished.

Camila smirked at Lauren's words. "True... but you helped me even though you hated my guts... and I really liked that."

Lauren shyly glanced at Camila with a soft smile. "Well, you were injured. I do have a heart."

Camila looked at the beautiful girl in front of her and her lips curled into a soft smile. "Yeah, you do," she whispered.

Lauren turned to Camila and her heart melted at the softness and sincerity she found in the dark brown eyes staring back at her. The raven-haired girl could not believe how much Camila cared for her. Many people were used to the tough, tomboy Camila that cursed and beat up boys. This Camila, her Camila, allowed a vulnerable and sensitive side to show. Lauren knew this was exclusively for her and it made her feel special.

"Camila..." Lauren softly cooed. The raven-haired girl's eyes fluttered closed as they both leaned in a shared a gentle kiss. It was meant to be short but their lips had other plans and the kiss grew deeper. Camila's heartbeat picked up as Lauren's tongue gently ran against her bottom lip. The brunette placed her hand on Lauren's thigh and softly rubbed up and down. The raven-haired girl whimpered at the contact. They kissed for another minute until Camila leaned back.

"We should uh, get going. I don't want to continue giving people a show," she breathed heavily.

"Oh..." the raven-haired girl uttered, suddenly remembering they were in a public place. "I suppose you're right."

Camila smiled softly and kissed Lauren's flushed cheek. "Come on." The raven-haired girl took Camila's hand and they headed towards the park. They spent another hour just strolling around the park's pond, talking about nothing, holding hands, and stealing a few kisses. It was a wonderful and memorable evening for both of them.

"So, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Lauren asked as she and Camila walked up the driveway of the Jauregui' estate.

"Uh, me and a few of the guys are gonna play some street hockey in the morning."

"Street hockey?"

"Yeah. Instead of ice and skates, we use the street and rollerblades. You can come to watch if you want."

They were now by the large front doors. "Oh, well..." Lauren purred, stepping in front of Camila. She wrapped her arms around Camila's neck. "How can I pass up an opportunity to see you all hot and sweaty?"

Camila raised an eyebrow at Lauren's suggestive use of words. "Lauren," Camila smiled with aroused amusement. "Are you flirting with me?"

Lauren's emerald eyes danced as she smiled. "I most certainly am. What are you going to do about it?"

Camila leaned in closer, looking at Lauren's lips. She brought her hands around the raven-haired girl's waist. "What do you want me to do about it?" She taunted back.

Lauren's breath caught as her eyes flickered down to Camila's mouth. "Kiss me," she breathed against Camila's lips.

Their lips connected for a nanosecond before the front door suddenly swung open. Both girls turned to see who caused the interruption. Lauren's eyes widened in shock and her mouth dropped open.

"Mother," Lauren said in surprise.

Clara stood before them, looking impeccably put together as usual in a black silk long-sleeved blouse and grey dress pants. Camila could see where Lauren gained her sense of style. The woman was strikingly beautiful but the negative vibes were coming off of her in waves and Camila could definitely feel them.

"What are you doing here?"Lauren finally asked.

"I flew home early." The older woman's unfriendly gaze flickered towards Camila and then back to Lauren. "Not early enough it seems. What's the meaning of this?"

"Mother, I believe you have not met Camila. Camila, this is my mother."

Camila extended her arm out to Clara. "Nice to meet you." The woman defiantly eyed the offered handshake and ignored Camila's greeting. "Okay." Camila shrank back. This woman was cold as ice.

Lauren immediately felt shameful of her mother's behaviour and her heart ached at the sight of Clara's outward rejection of Camila. "Mother..."

"Lauren, I want you in the house this instant," the older woman calmly demanded.

"But I-"

"Do not even try to speak to me in that manner you did the other evening. I let you get away with it the first time; I will not tolerate it a second time; especially, not in front of a stranger."

"Camila is not a stranger."

"In the house." Clara's voice rang with finality.

Lauren turned to Camila with a sorrowful expression. The brunette gave a small nod of understanding. Lauren could tell by the look in Camila's eyes that the brunette was conveying a feeling that everything will be okay. The raven-haired girl held on to that as she walked past her mother and into the house.

The older woman stepped outside and closed the door behind her. "And you," Clara menacingly spoke as she narrowed her eyes at Camila. "If I catch you anywhere near my property again, I'll have you arrested for trespassing. You understand? Stay away from my daughter and scurry back under the rock where you came from."

Camila was too shocked to speak at the front door slammed in her face.

"What did you just say to her?" Lauren demanded as her mother turned to her.

"What had to be said. I will not tolerate you hanging around that girl any longer."

"Why? Because she's not like us?"

"Precisely."

Lauren shook her head in disbelief. "You have no right to keep us apart!" Lauren raised her voice as small tears pricked her eyes.

"You are my daughter Lauren. I'm only doing what's best for you."

"By denying me happiness? I love her, mother."

Clara shook her head dismissively, pretending she did not just hear her daughter's declaration. "Lauren this is just some phase you're going through. You're not thinking clearly, darling. Now, I'll make an appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow and-"

"I don't need a psychiatrist, mother! I know what I'm feeling!"

"You're confused! And I don't want to hear another word of it." Clara began to head down the hallway, away from her daughter. "You'll see the psychiatrist in tomorrow morning."

Lauren felt the walls closing in on her from every side. Now, she could run up the stairs to her room and cry her eyes out or... Something suddenly clicked inside of her. At that moment, Lauren refused to be ruled by her mother's further constraints on her life. "I won't be here tomorrow morning," the raven-haired girl muttered. Lauren hustled towards the front door and pulled it open, running outside.

Camila was walking down the driveway with her head down and shoulders slumped. What a way for her first date to end. She had been looking forward to her goodnight kiss and it was spoiled by that crazy bitch. That was the grand finale of the date after all. Who did that lady think she was? She opened her car door.

"Camz! Camz, wait!"

The brunette spun around at the sound of her name being called. "Lauren?"

The raven-haired girl rushed up to her and suddenly Camila was being pulled down into a heated kiss. The raven-haired girl pulled away and looked into Camila's eyes. "Take me with you..." Lauren whispered against her lips.

"Where?" Camila spoke shakily, still trying to understand what was happening.

"Anywhere. I just don't want to stay here."

"Lauren! Lauren Michelle Jauregui! Come back here this instant!" Clara demanded as she charged down the driveway towards them.

"Okay," Camila nodded. Both girls quickly hopped into the vehicle and Camila sped away from the property.

A/N: Well guess who is back to stir up trouble. Clara is not really a nice mother in the first part of the story but that will change soon.

Be sure to leave a like and remember you are enough.

Have a great day-J<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...