CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By HcaxlHOB

Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!! More

A/N
When You Meet Them
Second Meeting
Realizing His Feelings (his POV)
Realizing Your Feelings (Your POV)
Confessing
A/N
Whats the rate of his jealousy?
Break-Up
They get help (Author's POV)
Getting Back Together
You Get Him.... Excited
If They Tickle You (3rd person)
A/N
When They Catch You Singing
When You Catch Him Singing
A/N
You/He dress(es) up like him/you (3rd person)
A/N (Not)
A/N
Your Favorite Songs (short)
When They Want To Cuddle (Short)
A/N
You Fight Over Something Stupid
Do They Hide Their Feelings Well?
You Get Hurt/Him Saying Sorry
Their/Your Nicknames
(FINAL CHAPTER) Proposal

When You tell Your Friends

5K 68 32
By HcaxlHOB

Jeff The Killer:

"NO WAY REALLY?!?!?" I sighed, nodding for the 50th time.

"OMG WHAT???!!! OK UHMM.... I NEED... To.. Calm... Down..!" B/F/N said.

"Are you okay now?" She nodded and put her hands on my shoulders. I raised an eyebrow and suddenly she shook me.

"HSKAKALKHTKR WHAAAT AREE YOOOU DOING!!!!" She stopped and I staggered a bit.

She suddenly smiled and hugged me. "Hopefully... He treats you right." I smiled, thinking about the time he cheated.

I shook that thought out of my head and hugged back. "Thanks.."

Slenderman:

"So you actually met THE Slenderman?" I nodded, smirking.

"Who knows.. If you only just stayed with me at Slender Forest you would've met him too." B/F/N pouted and sighed.

"Heh... Anyways.. Is he doing any good to you?" I nodded. She sighed, "Oh! I forgot to tell you!" I tilted my head.

"We have a project due next week Friday, ok bye!!!!!" She ran away, and I yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK B/F/N!!!!!!!??"

BEN Drowned:

I chased B/F/N... Why?? Because she took my phone to look at my texts with BEN and me.

"UGH!! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!!" I turned a corner and saw B/F/N searching through my contacts.

"HEY!!" I snatched my phone and glared at her. "Hehe! Sooo!!! Tell me about him!!" Why....... I sighed and did a gesture for her to follow me.

She did so and we were in the supply closet. She looked very confused when I placed my phone down to the ground.

"Hey, BEN! Come outta there, I have someone for ya to meet.." B/F/N looked at me and a midget elf boy came through the phone.

She widened her eyes and fainted. I looked at BEN and he went back in the phone.

I sighed and carried her to the infirmary.

Ticci Toby:

"So....... Tell me about this..... Toby."I looked at Y/E/N. I rolled my eyes, "He's cute and funny.. He's also very kind."

"Pft..He sounds fake..." I froze and looked at them. 'EXCUSE ME??!!?!?!' I gritted my teeth.

"I mean like wtf kind of name is Toby?!" She guffawed. I clenched my fists until a hand touched my shoulder.

I turned my head and saw Toby. "T-Toby?!" He smiled and looked at Y/E/N.

"This is Toby?!" Their eye dilated a bit and I flipped them off. Me and Toby walked home while holding hands.

Dark Link:

B/F/N literally wanted to meet Dark so.. after school I texted Dark and told him that my friend is coming over to meet him.

-After School-

We arrived at my house and Dark opened the door. I smiled while B/F/N widened her eyes.

Dark shook B/F/N's hand and she came in. She then started to ask him questions. VERY... personal questions...

Eyeless Jack:

To be honest... B/F/N didn't really care that I was dating a serial killer. She just smiled softly and patted my shoulder.

I told EJ this and even he was suprised. Heh.. Maybe B/F/N doesn't know about the Pasta's..

Here ya go my Determined Followers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
99.2K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...
6.9K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
497K 6.2K 49
Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!!