Addict // l.t [au]

By wreckedkids

"give me one good reason to stop." "i love you." / She loved him more, therefore gave him the power to plant... More

description
0.00
0.25
0.50
0.75
1.00
1.25
1.50
1.75
2.00
2.25
2.50
2.75
3.25
3.50
3.75
4.00
4.25
4.50
4.75 (End)
End Notes for my beautifuls (YOU)

3.00

3.9K 313 30
By wreckedkids

/not proofread either. i'm sorry. anyway i hope you are all happy and i think you guys are all v v cute people.

dedicated to @rebelliousmockingjay. i think her stories were the first one i read on wattpad, and i think she's an amazing writer. you probably already know her, but i just love her writing! :))

December 12th 2015

9:32 pm.

North-West London

William Street , 62

Rosalind Hooversen and Aaron Hooversen Town House / Little Hallway.

               It’s been forty-five minutes already and Frank hadn’t been seen anywhere at the party. For all Dakota knew he might not even show up to the party, and as reasonable as that seemed Dakota didn’t want to leave without knowing something.

               As she dropped her body down on a sofa that wasn’t nearly as comfortable as it looked, she began to ponder about her encounter with her sister. Had she completely ruined their friendship? Annabelle was the only family member that she could talk anything about, and possibly the only one that could accept Louis and her, even if that would take a few weeks.

               As her thoughts trailed deeper and deeper into blackness, someone decided to join her company. As he dropped himself on the couch next to her, he made a pained face.

               “This sofa isn’t nearly as comfortable as it looks.”

               She didn’t even need to look at him, she could recognize that voice from anywhere. “Should have known you would be here again.”

               “You talk to me like you absolutely hate me.”

               “Maybe it’s because I do hate you.”

               “I don’t believe you can hate someone you once loved, Dakota.”

               “I don’t know what you are talking about.

               “You do, lovely. You hate my actions. You loved me, and I left you, and you hated that. And the memories we had together only haunt you at night, reinforcing you to believe that you hate me when in fact you merely miss me.”

               Flabbergasted at what Harry had told her, Dakota swallowed meekly not reacting to it. Harry inched closer to her, towards her ear where he pressed lips upon her earlobe.

               “And I miss you too Dakota.”

               He lingered there, as her eyes closed in comfort. It was wrong, and she knew if Louis ever heard about this he would throw a fit. Pushing Harry off her, she stood up.

               “Don’t touch me.”

               “Dakota –“ He grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving. Her face turned close to him, and she could notice the dry bits of skin on his lips from this distance. He brushed a hair to the side, as his eyebrows frowned. “Please just stay with me for once.”

               She had never heard him beg like this before. The tables were finally turned, and if you explained this situation to Dakota two years ago she wouldn’t have believed it, and now that it happened it felt strange – she didn't know what the hell to do.

               So instead she began to chuckle, somewhat like how Louis did. “It sucks doesn’t it,” she muttered not having enough courage to look him in the eye. “To see your loved one go every time.”

               Harry pressed his eyelids together as he slowly let go off her. A side of him prayed that she would maybe stay, for once and let her be with him again. But she didn’t, and a bigger part of Harry expected that. When his eyelids opened, she was gone.

+

               “Frank!” Dakota yelped as she pushed through the masses of people to reach her brother who was in the middle of a conversation with a elder.

               His eye vision turned to her and he looked disapproving at his younger sister. He excused himself from the elder, and walked over to her as he set his drink down on a table.

               “Hey,” she smiled, happy that she finally found him.

               Frank raised an eyebrow at her. “Dakota? Didn’t think you would be here tonight.”

               Shifting her feet uncomfortably, Dakota nodded in agreement. “Me neither to be fair. I missed you guys.”

               Frank nodded, smiling slightly at her touching words. “Well where have you been all this time?”

               What have I been up to? Dakota thought. She was surprised Annabelle didn’t fill the family in for the details.

               “Just been hanging out with friends,” Dakota shrugged with an uncomfortable chuckle. “You know how it goes.”

               Frank forced a smile. “Right.”

               Smiling back, Dakota changed the subject immediately. “So, uh, Frank remember a few weeks ago, you were talking about the crimes you were dealing with.”

               The pair had planted their bottoms on the seats that evidently was near them.

               “What about it?” Frank asked, fixing his sleek black tie.

               The sister wasn’t sure what to say at this point. “Uh well – uh – I have been having troubles sleeping lately knowing people like that – uh – are walking around. I just wanted to know if you had a lead.”

               “Well sister, I can’t tell you anything as it is confidential, but you have no need to worry.”

               “What does that mean?”

               “Well it means we have it under control.”

               “So you know who it is?”

               “Dakota –“

               "Frank, do you already have names?”

               “Well, we have a lead, but are you okay? You are looking a bit pale.”

               Dakota shoved Frank’s hand away from her face and she stood up. “Thanks for everything, Frank. But I – uh need to leave I think. T-thank you again.”

               That was the last appearance Dakota made that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
188K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
26.1K 612 18
It's not the bruises that Jess found difficult to cover up. It was the loss of her identity that people noticed, her once sassy mouth now only spoke...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...