Manan - Arrange to Fall in Lo...

By malvika0911

Well this is continuation of the before story... More

Copyright
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
Chapter 191
Chapter 192
Chapter 193
Chapter 194
Chapter 195
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 200
Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Let's get to know
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Promo

Chapter 199

8.8K 1K 92
By malvika0911

Ok guys here is the next part...

Please do vote and comment guys... All these parts are edited or some or the other scenes are added.. so please check out the parts guys...

Avoid mistake if any...

Abhi informed Ishra about the whole thing that happened with Navya who immediately came to Dhawan Mansion and gave her all the love of parents.. for Navya they were never less than parents...

Cabir's parents then decided to throw a reception party whose invitation for Navali family was taken by Ishra as Navya's parents are close friends of Ishra so that they can come to know as to what has happened that too out of the blue..

But Raman also knew that his friend is not an easy nut to crack so he also put investigators behind them in case to know if it is business related while in case it is family related that too they will come to know.

When Raman and Ishu went to Naveli house they were stunned to see the unusual silence in the house.. They moved in to be greeted by Navya's father sitting like a zombie with heavy eyes and Navya's mother crying silently looking at nowhere.

Is: Agar itna hi dukh ho raha hai to kyu kiya aisa uske saath.... Bichari ko to dukhi kiya hi hai aur khud Bhi ho rahe ho.. Itna dard agar sehen nahi hota to dete kyu ho woh bhi tumhari iklauti beti ko.

Navya's mother did not face her and moved away from there. While Raman looked at his friend to find some clue. but none, there was only blank expressions so he knew that the things won't come out in this way and so the only way left was by way of the investigator.. So Ishra handed over the reception card and left as they found it difficult to stay there.

While other side after Manik made Nandini understand his point of view Nandini just asked for some time to gather herself and then they can go and sort out the things. Finally they both moved to Cavya's place where Nandini gave a neutral reaction to other things but she stood by Navya..

For Navya she knew that Nandini is very hurt, she even tried to convince her but Nandini did not respond to anything. So after trying for two to three times she did not try also and Nandini did not focus on it. She was in making all the preparations and all.. as she just wanted to divert her mind from all of this...

Soon the media got to know about a closed door Cavya marriage and then on the day of reception Cavya just conveyed it in a way that all is fine and they wanted a closed end ceremony with no media and so they were not informed.. As for them these moments are more than precious to be shared with the public..

(Cavya)

(Mukbhi)

(Alya)

(Dhruv)

(Manan)

(Mishri)

Later giving a bite to all the media posing for them, All Fab5 along with their partners and families moved to enjoy the function where Navya's parents were present but pretended as if nothing has happened. They mingled very less with people... As if it was just a formality that they are here so that media do not create any speculation...

Soon the reception came to an end and throughout the party Nandini stood with Navya taking care of her needs with giving her time to time something to drink and all to keep up her energy but not for once she said anything to her. Navya tried once but no change in Nandini's behavior. But she was there for her.

It had been a week for the ceremony being ended all were getting back to routine but there was one thing which had not been changed at all and that is nothing else but the fact that Nandini was too hurt to let go.. she wanted to forgive Navya but she just could not let it go...

But a bomb was waiting in all their lives and that bomb was that of truth as to why Navya's parents behaved in such a way.. Finally the investigator of Raman came to know the real reason and that was Naveli's were bankrupt and they thought that atleast by sending Navya far away from there she will have a good life and they were right too she got Cabir who was there with her all this while. May be for her betterment but their method of doing it and dealing with it was wrong..

After the news Nandini felt bad for her parents while Raman and Ishita were constantly with them and they supported them and Soon things came back to normal.

Once all was sorted Cabir asked Navya something...

C: Navya when are you thinking to finally manofy Nandini... I mean it is your fault and it is you has to put in the effort...

Na: Cabir I tried a lot. But she is acting all stubborn and not even ready to listen to me. Still I am trying to make her understand..

C: Navya what else do you expect from her, I had a talk with Manik and he said that she is too hurt as things came as total surprise to her, Manik said that Nandini was feeling taken for granted and asked me not to interfere in both of your's matter. And I feel he is right, you need to make her believe in what you want to convey Navya.. and you need to put in the efforts for her...

Na: I am tired Cabir.. I cannot fight with her and her not even budging is adding fuel. I am not able to do anything.

C: So that means you want to give up on her... Is this the friendship she has always been bragging about...

Navya did not speak anything and this irked Cabir as she did not speak an once which was adding fule to his irritation.

C: You know Navya I feel Manik is right you are taking Nandini for granted. Do you remember the time both Manik and Nandini stopped meeting each other because we their friends felt that they were not spending enough time with us but what are we doing. you too pulled off a fight with Nandini for the same...

We hid so much and we expect them to not react and when they do we are not putting in more efforts then we are supposed to. then we tend to give up.. Navya I know that you are feeling that I am angry on you and Actually I should be but then I know what this friendship means to both of you, I just want to let you know that you never want to put in efforts for this friendship, but my dear wifey friendship can never be one sided.. So you need to work for your friendship now and as it is your turn to put in the efforts for this friendship.

Navya sat there processing what Cabir just said while Cabir leaned in to her and kissed her forehead and said...

C: Think wisely Navya.. And also think on the fact that this time you are at fault and you need to put in the efforts to make things right...

Navya nodded while Cabir left her to think for a while..

On other side there was full preparations of Diwali and Karva Chauth was going on.. Nandini would go to office for few hours but then also help in managing the work at home as there were lot to do.. Neyonika told Nandini and Aneri that every year she prepares all the delicacies for both the festivals. She also explained what is the importance of Karva Chauth for Punjabis as it is somewhere more important than Diwali.. she along with that also explained that they have a pooja specially for the day of Diwali and all..

The whole mansion is dolled up with all the lighting and all and along with that for 15 days they decorate the whole house with 108 diyas as it is a tradition from Malhotra's ancestral thing. As soon after Karva Chauth there is Diwali...

Neyonika first prepared for Karwa Chauth and then she was along the with that looking to it that Diwali preparations goes side by side... As both the festivals hold their own importance in their own way....

So the festive mood is on...

Please do vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
647K 43.3K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
27.7K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
391K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this